App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2014
khankhan said:
salam,

good news guys :D.. jan and feb 2013 cases is 1st in the que & good news will start from monday next week.

regards,
khan khan
And what is the good news by the way.

bishoo1

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LA & ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2008
Med's Request
1st Medical November 2012 - Re Medical April 2014
Med's Done....
November 2012 - April 2014
Passport Req..
18th July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
20th August 2014
LANDED..........
30th August 2014
Asalamolekum guys.. m booking ticket most probably Etihad airways for 30th August in 147k PKR
can anybody share recent fares and experience as m unable to get Emirates and PIA they are all packed
am traveling for the first time so any suggestion for Immigration office in Canada would b appreciated :)
Alhamdulilah JazakAllah

bishoo1

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LA & ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2008
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
18th July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
20th August 2014
LANDED..........
30th August 2014
ano987 said:
Salam all,

i dont even think yesterday that tomorrow i ll b writing this at forum.. But alhmdolilah Alhmdolilah my hands are literally shaking while writing...
I have Alhmdolilah gud news for 2012 applicants... i got my PPR just two hours ago.. n how does it feel i actually donot know how to describe..
just thankful to Allah Almighty for this Alhmdolilah..
Just want you guys to confirm me one thing... as in email i got two attachments with step one n step 2... is this ppr1 n ppr2 together????
As they asked me to submit passport to islmbd after the two weeks of submission of the passport copies to london...

Thank you all..
reply soon :)
Yes Alhamdulilah many many Congrats :) I wish and pray you and your spouse get reunite very soon !!
JazakAllah

KingKhan1

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad Then London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2012
Doc's Request.
Not yet !!!
AOR Received.
No
File Transfer...
October 2012
Med's Request
December 2014
Med's Done....
December 24,2014
Interview........
26th January 2015, Cleared :)
VISA ISSUED...
26th Jan 2015...At the time of interview ALHAMDULLIAH :)
LANDED..........
26th April 2015 :)
ano987 said:
Salam all,

i dont even think yesterday that tomorrow i ll b writing this at forum.. But alhmdolilah Alhmdolilah my hands are literally shaking while writing...
I have Alhmdolilah gud news for 2012 applicants... i got my PPR just two hours ago.. n how does it feel i actually donot know how to describe..
Just want you guys to confirm me one thing... as in email i got two attachments with step one n step 2... is this ppr1 n ppr2 together????
As they asked me to submit passport to islmbd after the two weeks of submission of the passport copies to london...

Thank you all..
Many Many congratulations ...Thanks to Allah that LVO are working on july 2012 applications.Its great sign. Again congratsss :)

ano987

Dec 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2012
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
sept 2012
Med's Request
10 dec 2013
Med's Done....
17 dec 2013
Passport Req..
ppr1 and 2 together on 21 august
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
zindagi said:
Finally ano ji, Mubarak ho I am so happy for you, now it's shaheryar bro's turn
Alhmdolilah ji thank you and i knew you would b very happy... as you had been among the most supportive members here at forum...

and Ofcourse its sheryar's turn now and i m praying for him n for all of you.. and now very soon all 2012 n 2013 cases will be resolved inshallah

ano987

Dec 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2012
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
sept 2012
Med's Request
10 dec 2013
Med's Done....
17 dec 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon

ano987

Dec 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2012
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
sept 2012
Med's Request
10 dec 2013
Med's Done....
17 dec 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
KingKhan1 said:
Many Many congratulations ...Thanks to Allah that LVO are working on july 2012 applications.Its great sign. Again congratsss :)
Thank you.. and that 24 august date worked for me and inshallah you ll b getting correspondence before that i know..
Best of luck :)

ano987

Dec 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2012
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
sept 2012
Med's Request
10 dec 2013
Med's Done....
17 dec 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
bishoo1 said:
Yes Alhamdulilah many many Congrats :) I wish and pray you and your spouse get reunite very soon !!
JazakAllah
Thank you so much :)
JazakAllah

u.incredible

Oct 4, 2013
Visa Office......
First Islamabad, second London
App. Filed.......
July, 2012
Doc's Request.
First from Islamabad in January, 2014. Second from London in August, 2014
AOR Received.
September, 2012
File Transfer...
October, 2012
Med's Request
September, 2014
Med's Done....
October, 2014
Passport Req..
December, 2014
LANDED..........
March, 2015
ano987 said:
Salam all,

Thank you all..
Many many congratulations to you.

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ano987 said:
Salam all,

Thank you all..

Congrats dear! Its such heartfelt to hear the experiences of members here when they describe upon receiving the package from TCS/FedEx etc.

Really good news!

ano987

Dec 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2012
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
sept 2012
Med's Request
10 dec 2013
Med's Done....
17 dec 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
Again please someone who got ppr should reply.. please clear this out..
As i have usually seen people getting ppr1 and ppr2 in different emails.. i got two attachments with step 1 and step2.. are these ppr1 n ppr2 together??? as it is mentioned in step1 that after sending documents to london wait for two weeks and then i have to send my passport to islambad embassy.. which is step2 with detailed instruction of sending passport to islmbd embassy..
so i got ppr1 n 2 together??

Secondly, at step 1 i have to two things, sending passport copies to london and also that information chart along with it... they have asked for any accompanying family members info also... i havent any with me so it means i have to email them only my information.... am i right??
And last thing should i mail them these documents also beside email????? As they have given me only 7 days timeframe to respond to them after this email today..

Thanks.. please reply :)

soniasherry

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
congrats happy for u hope inshallah gud news will come for us also and for rest of all just waiting again boht boht mubarak ho

u.incredible said:
Many many congratulations to you.
(uote author=bishoo1 link=topic=103544.msg3446496#msg3446496 date=1408649609]
JazakAllah
[/quote]
ano987 said:
As i have usually seen people getting ppr1 and ppr2 in different emails.. i got two attachments with step 1 and step2.. are these ppr1 n ppr2 together??? as it is mentioned in step1 that after sending documents to london wait for two weeks and then i have to send my passport to islambad embassy.. which is step2 with detailed instruction of sending passport to islmbd embassy..

Secondly, at step 1 i have to two things, sending passport copies to london and also that information chart along with it... they have asked for any accompanying family members info also... i havent any with me so it means i have to email them only my
bishoo1 said:
JazakAllah

information.... am i right??k

And last thing should i mail them these documents also beside email????? As they have given me only 7 days timeframe to respond to them after this email today..

f16

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I (husband case)/ london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2012
Interview........
never
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on 8 august2014
LANDED..........
26-09-2014
ano987 said:

Secondly, at step 1 i have to two things, sending passport copies to london and also that information chart along with it... they have asked for any accompanying family members info also... i havent any with me so it means i have to email them only my information.... am i right??

AOA
congratulation to you. its oke if you email them as they said in the step-1. now you have to wait for 2 weeks for step-2 then send you passport with label address and 2 of your recent pic. write your file#, name ,DOB on the back of your pic's and send them that all. but wait for 2 weeks.

bishoo1

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LA & ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2008
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
18th July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
20th August 2014
LANDED..........
30th August 2014
OmNi2012 said:
Congrats dear! Its such heartfelt to hear the experiences of members here when they describe upon receiving the package from TCS/FedEx etc.

Really good news!
am sure brother you will have these moments as well very soon In Sha Allah :)
JazakAllah