Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
u.incredible said:
Yes I am July 2012 applicant and I got additional documents request from CHC ISLAMABAD on January 3,2014 which I submitted on January 15,2014.and after 8 months yesterday I got again only additional documents request from LVO same email again,I am very depressed because I was waiting for remedical request.
Dear
Plz chk ur inbox

zindagi

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan 2015
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 2013 to Isd & Feb 2014 to LVO
Med's Done....
Jan 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
Allah plz Sab ko apny Aman mein rekha na, I pray nobody dies there, Aameen

addu123

Oct 4, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting....
Thank you

munirdba said:
Karachi IOM Migration Health Assessment Center - Karachi IOM - Migration Health Assessment Center - Karachi,
H. No F-8/1 TIPU SULTAN ROAD, KDA SCHEME 1,
(Adjacent to main Karsaz road),

+92-51-111-466-472

ibi

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-26-2012
Doc's Request.
1-06-2013 & 07-05-2014
AOR Received.
22-06-2012
File Transfer...
22-06- 2012 & 12-02-2014
Med's Request
23-08-2013
Med's Done....
1-9-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
01-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
29-08-2015
addu123 said:
I am tyring to buy a one way ticket from karachi to Montreal but everything is very expensive.

Do you guys have any suggestion where to look. My wife have to land before 29 August 2014. CIC only gave 2 weeks for my wife to land in Canada as her medcial is expiring.

The other option is to do re-medical and reapply for a new visa which doesn't look like a good option. I am guessing doing a re-medical from Karachi will cost 2 to 3 months.
i would advise you to spend the money and go. dont wait.

we have yet to recieve my wifes PP back, but her medical expired begining of sept. ticket booked Aug 29. close to $3000 ISB->YYZ direct. hopefully she recieves pp back in the next few days - it was sent and delivered Aug 8.

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
ibi said:
i would advise you to spend the money and go. dont wait.

we have yet to recieve my wifes PP back, but her medical expired begining of sept. ticket booked Aug 29. close to $3000 ISB->YYZ direct. hopefully she recieves pp back in the next few days - it was sent and delivered Aug 8.
inshallah the protests will be over with peace, and the embassy reopens and very quickly you receive your visa, please pray for me too

Inshallah Khaire,
Ameen

Shonagill

Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2, 2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 20, 2012
AOR Received.
April 12, 2012
File Transfer...
July 11, 2012
Med's Request
May 16, 2014 and PCC
Med's Done....
Feb 20,2012/ may 28, 2014
Passport Req..
PPR 1 and PPR 2 on July 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
aug 15,2014 PP received aug 23, 2014
LANDED..........
I hope soon
Guys ISL embassy was open today. One of my friend sent her passport on aug 13, 2014. And it got delivered today and it was received by Ahmed.

jatt123

Jun 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Shonagill said:
Guys ISL embassy was open today. One of my friend sent her passport on aug 13, 2014. And it got delivered today and it was received by Ahmed.
Gareeb local workers ko bulaya ho ga :D

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seems like you have copy pasted the post i send last month to the group :) whats your timeline ?

noah8

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Guys i wanted to ask something. What do they check for in the medical? I consume hash/Garda ocassionally with friends, twice or thrice a week. So just curious if that matters or what?

TORONTONIAN04

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is an objection letter/email, just do whatever they are asking to do. Do Rukhsati as soon as possible if you havent done it. Send lots of pictures together and with family and friends. Get original urdu and English translation of nikkah nama or NAdra nikkah nama. Tell them why you didnot do the Rukhsati and what is your future plan. If you can get 2 people sworn affidavit through any lawyer or notary public office, to explain that your marriage is genion, it will help alot.

https://sites.google.com/site/islamabadchctimelines/home

aali said:
My Wife received the following email from London today:

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the definition of a spouse per R117(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act 2002 (IRPA), and thus, you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

R117(1)(a) of the IRPA defines who is a member of the family class. A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is the sponsor's spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner.
I note you have submitted an English Nikah Nama as evidence of your marriage to your sponsor. However, you have not submitted an Urdu Nikah Nama. I therefore have concerns regarding the validity of your marriage.
It also appears from your application that you did not celebrate the Ruhksati after your marriage. I note that your sponsor remained in Pakistan for 9 days after your wedding and that he has returned to Pakistan since and you have celebrated the Valima. You have not submitted an explanation for why you have not celebrated the Rukhsati. It appears that you have not followed the cultural norm in traditional Pakistan weddings of celebrating the Ruhksati straight away or soon after the wedding celebrations. I note that almost 2 years have now passed since your marriage and you have not submitted any evidence to demonstrate that you have celebrated the Rukhsati since your application. Given the above, I have concerns regarding the bona fides of your marriage.
Before a final decision regarding your eligibility as a member of the family class is made, you are being given 30 days to provide an explanation and any additional information/documentation you may wish to submit, to support that the proxy marriage was performed correctly. The information/documentation you submit must be sufficient to clearly demonstrate that the above definition is/definitions are met. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation in addition to a photocopy of the original document.
Please submit the requested documentation/information to us within 30 days. Please submit all the above documents to us at the same time, quoting your file number (shown in the subject line above) on all correspondence, including on the envelope.
Should you not respond within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file at that time, and may lead to a refusal of your application. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. The new application would be assessed according to the Canadian Immigration Act and Regulations in force at the time that the new application was received.

The tone of this email is frightening, seems like they have ignored all the ruksati/valima and other evidences i had send them voluntarily in May2014 and was confirmed in the GCMS notes. We had filled an English version of the Nikkah nama...dont know why they need an urdu one.... Any senior member please guide me ASAP what should i do.....Thanks

ibi

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-26-2012
Doc's Request.
1-06-2013 & 07-05-2014
AOR Received.
22-06-2012
File Transfer...
22-06- 2012 & 12-02-2014
Med's Request
23-08-2013
Med's Done....
1-9-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
01-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
29-08-2015
aali said:
Yes I copy pasted it because exactly same thing happened to my wife's case and i got this email from London Today.

App Filed February 2013
Medical Done Jan 2013 (Already Expired)
App Transferred from Isl To London Feb 2014.
Just give them what they ask. No need to worry....

kasmusrob

Jul 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad/ottawa/london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
20-03-2013
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
02-04-2013
Med's Request
03 march 2015
Med's Done....
20-09-2012 03 march 2015
Interview........
march19 2015 passed
Passport Req..
got visa on interview
VISA ISSUED...
in interview
LANDED..........
may 2015 inshaallah
it looks like london vo is working feb2013 applications.gud sign

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aali said:
Yes I copy pasted it because exactly same thing happened to my wife's case and i got this email from London Today.

App Filed February 2013
You applied in February 2013 or February 2012? I'm assuming you have not ordered notes ... but as you mentioned you sent pics back earlier this year. I think it will be wise to send paper photos and paper receipts of all the documents and evidence that you have done ruksati and all. I would recommend using FedEx even though its expensive but you are on a time constraint.

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aali said:

App Filed February 2013

Just to add to my earlier comment that you have 30 days to FedEx them all ruksati/valima pics .... any pics you have taken together as a couple/family etc ... have boarding pass ... etickets to prove u actually undertook the trip and any gift receipts/emails/text messages like viber/whatsapp etc.

You can always appeal CIC's decision IF they are still not satisfied with your proof and a lot of cases have been overturned by IRB (Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada) but let's worry about that when you will get to that bridge.

http://www.canlii.org/en/ca/irb/index.html

uzmazareen

Mar 2, 2014
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-June -2014
File Transfer...
19 Aug 2014
Passport Req..
InshAllah
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah
LANDED..........
InshAllah
Provincial Requirements for Residents of Québec

As a resident of the province of Québec, you must submit an undertaking application to the Provincial Government. To download the required forms, please consult the Ministère de l'immigration, de la diversité et de l'inclusion (MIDI) website at www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca (Sponsors and Sponsored Persons section). Complete the required forms and promptly submit them to the MIDI at the address provided in the provincial guide. Do not submit any of the MIDI forms to this office as they will only be returned to you.

You must enclose a copy of this correspondence with your undertaking application to MIDI. If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you. You may print a copy to be enclosed with your undertaking application to MIDI.

I received an email from cic today stating the application has been forwarded to the London visa office. what are the undertaking application froms, is it for Quebec selection certificate?