+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

toronto.toronto

Jul 17, 2014
Spouse Sponsorship Timeline new application 2014

Hi I have one question
New approved application from Mississauga office sent to London visa office in August 2014
according to London visa office processing time about 11 months
but applicant living in Pakistan R they able to get there family class visa around 12 to 15 months
is it Rite .... or new application still taking 32 months for paki national to come to Canada as landed
thanks
is there any one in this process
Pakistan national getting spousal visa from London office 12 to 15 months

toronto.toronto

Jul 17, 2014
Hi I have one question
New approved application from Mississauga office sent to London visa office in August 2014
but applicant living in Pakistan R they able to get there family class visa around 12 to 15 months
is it Rite .... or new application still taking 32 months for paki national to come to Canada as landed
thanks

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Re: Spouse Sponsorship Timeline new application 2014

toronto.toronto said:
Hi I have one question
thanks
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Hello Dear,

Plz note that if your application is sent directly to London office from Mississauga, it will be processed according to the London timeline.
But also note that these are for straight forward and Rukhsati cases,
Nikkah Only and second marriages of any spouse or any other issue that can raise flag will result in referring the file to Islamabad and rest your should imagine what is the speed of Islo.

So anyone who is filing the new case now should be more careful in the accuracy and completeness of the file to get benefit from the 11 months timeline of LVO.

Good look to all.
[/size][/size]

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
Is there anyone, who has applied for a PR application sponsorship for a child (dependent under 19 yrs ). PR holder parents.. ? need help ?

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Amaw said:
Aslamualaikum
I applied for notes on 9 July but I didn't receive anything .
What should I do now?
Hi,
Consider it a good luck that u didnt receive ur notes in 30 calender days.
9th of july was wednesday , a working day, so its altogether 33-34 days now.
plz email ur initial tracking no and urs and ur spouse info at

atip-aiprp @ cic.gc.ca (plz remove spaces before and after @ )

Tell them that its more than 30 days,
then they will send u ur notes right away and those will be uptodate, i mean usually notes are generated near the days when u ordered them. But in this case u will get the notes for may b today to tomorrow date --- saving another 30 days.

Good luck

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012

sarah123 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Hello Dear,

Plz note that if your application is sent directly to London office from Mississauga, it will be processed according to the London timeline.
But also note that these are for straight forward and Rukhsati cases,
Nikkah Only and second marriages of any spouse or any other issue that can raise flag will result in referring the file to Islamabad and rest your should imagine what is the speed of Islo.

So anyone who is filing the new case now should be more careful in the accuracy and completeness of the file to get benefit from the 11 months timeline of LVO.

Good look to all.
[/size][/size]

My file is in isl :( but mine is a very straight forward case..hell i thought it was,maybe i should get worried

Shena

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Missisagua/Islamabad as per AOR..now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2012
Doc's Request.
Re-PCC+Additional Forms+RPRF on Jan22,2014 from Isloo+May09 for IMM0008 from LVO
AOR Received.
26-09-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2012/20-03-2014 to LVO(GCMS notes say)
Med's Request
29 Sep 2014
Interview........
22 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 Jan 2015...at the time of interview ALHUMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
3rd Feb 2015....ALHUMDULILLAH... !
noah8 said:
A question for all the people who have been asked for an interview. Was there anything special about your case that led to an interview? I mean was it only Nikkah case or any age difference, 2nd marriage.
Hey are u also in interview ? Let me know first !

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon

Faso said:
My file is in isl :( but mine is a very straight forward case..hell i thought it was,maybe i should get worried
Most of the early and mid 2012 cases are just sitting in islo for atleast 1 year for no reason, hence increasing the timeline.
Our case is also in the same limbo.
So for us its from 26-32 months mark.
We need to wait for another 4-6 months.

So just keep ordering notes and dont worry at all.
Allah will help.

f16

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I (husband case)/ london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2012
Interview........
never
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on 8 august2014
LANDED..........
26-09-2014
Shena said:
Hey
Yes mine is assigned to this vo
AOA
when your file assigned to him? and when was your due date? did you receive interview date?

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Faso said:
No need to worry, did you order GSMN notes. Did it mention Interview. I tell you all to keep them update with new info. I mean chats, phone bills anything of interest.

But some don't hear.

I know in our last Interview Islamabad was thinking of having both couples present for Interview. I myself think its great. But if the other spouse is in Canada well they can Interview them there no added burden of cost.

But order your notes!!

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Hello Dear Members,
Plz confirm me one thing that does any applicant whose file is still in Islamabad for processing and not in LVO, Do these applicant receive the additional documents request or updated form request or medical request via post at the mailing address or they get only at their emails.

Best regards

(cant sleep anymore in this CIC frustration)
[/size][/size]

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
sarah123 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Hello Dear Members,
Plz confirm me one thing that does any applicant whose file is still in Islamabad for processing and not in LVO, Do these applicant receive the additional documents request or updated form request or medical request via post at the mailing address or they get only at their emails.

Best regards

(cant sleep anymore in this CIC frustration)
[/size][/size]
Salam, they get them by email. I tell you there is a few Immigration Officers there but not many.

May Allah help us all In Sha Allah

anumm001

Nov 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2011
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
13-10-2013
Med's Done....
31-10-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-05-2014 ppr1 June 26th PPR2
VISA ISSUED...
July 4th, 2014
LANDED..........
not yet
Hello guys! I have an urgent inquiry to make. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
As I have mentioned couple of times before that me and my brother file our applications for spousal sponsorship together in 2011 December. By the grace of god my spouse has bee granted with the visa last month.

However, about my Sis-in law, she got the PPR2 request on July 2nd, 2014. She submitted her passport which was received in Isl embassy on 7th of July and was signed by Ahmed. After a long wait, today after almost 5 weeks after, she got the passport and photographs back without any visa stamp, letter or any other thing which can tell why it's been returned. We are really concerned as we have no clue what might have cause this to happen.

The only thing that we can think of which might have went wrong was that My sis-in law's brother wrote his own name instead outside the envelope when he sent. Do you think that might be the issue? ANd please let me know what steps we should take?

Hera_86

Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ london transfer end of feb.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-9-2011
Doc's Request.
Dec-4-2013
AOR Received.
1st Feb-2012
File Transfer...
1st Feb-2012
Med's Request
Jan 30 2014
Med's Done....
19th-Oct-2011/ 5-feb-2014
Interview........
17 th june 2014
Passport Req..
ppr1 june- 27-14, ppr2 8-jul-14
VISA ISSUED...
23rd-july-2014
anumm001 said:
Hello guys! I have an urgent inquiry to make. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
As I have mentioned couple of times before that me and my brother file our applications for spousal sponsorship together in 2011 December. By the grace of god my spouse has bee granted with the visa last month.

However, about my Sis-in law, she got the PPR2 request on July 2nd, 2014. She submitted her passport which was received in Isl embassy on 7th of July and was signed by Ahmed. After a long wait, today after almost 5 weeks after, she got the passport and photographs back without any visa stamp, letter or any other thing which can tell why it's been returned. We are really concerned as we have no clue what might have cause this to happen.

The only thing that we can think of which might have went wrong was that My sis-in law's brother wrote his own name instead outside the envelope when he sent. Do you think that might be the issue? ANd please let me know what steps we should take?
This can not be the issue. Simply mail and ask may be it is a blunder by chc. Because asking for passport is already a sign that they satisfied and will grant visa

Rainbow.Rainbow

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
anumm001 said:

Why don't you send the passport again with a cover letter explaining that this happened and you are sending the passport again in compliance of their instruction quote the letter number they have issued for passport request. This is my suggestion.