London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!
How long does it take for the online application status to change? Mine still has the date when i first sent my application. It has nothing else indicating that its gone to London..

Anyone know? ???

bishoo1

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LA & ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2008
Med's Request
1st Medical November 2012 - Re Medical April 2014
Med's Done....
November 2012 - April 2014
Passport Req..
18th July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
20th August 2014
LANDED..........
30th August 2014
Asalamolekum hope you guyz are doing good and i wish everyone to get their PR visas on time
my ecas says "decision made" and they have sent us email with letter attachment
i want to know about courier service that in letter they have written to use Fedex or TCS service for sending passport to Islamabad
can anyone please tell me that which service should i use as i have to send tomorrow if it is TCS then via normal TCS or TCS VISATRONIX
reply me as soon as possible
thanks everyone

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fizz1234 said:
I am curious do you have plans already in place to travel the very next day you receive your pp ?
yes i am planning to land as soon as possible personel reasons

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
How long does it take for the online application status to change? Mine still has the date when i first sent my application. It has nothing else indicating that its gone to London..

Anyone know? ???

Also... i am going to send these people a lot more proof. Its never "too much :p " ..

I need an opinion!
When i got married i posted mine and my husbands Nikah pictures on facebook. If i take a screenshot of that and all the comments of people saying congratulations.... do you think that would be considered "proof"? or would they not care? Just curious! ::)

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sponsorfa27 said:

Anyone know? ???

Also... i am going to send these people a lot more proof. Its never "too much :p " ..

I need an opinion!
When i got married i posted mine and my husbands Nikah pictures on facebook. If i take a screenshot of that and all the comments of people saying congratulations.... do you think that would be considered "proof"? or would they not care? Just curious! ::)

Yes I did that. Almost screenshot of every page where we both had commented/picture/shares/liked ... really it will be beneficial for you to submit these. Don't forget Skype, Viber/Whatsapp, personal emails, call logs, traditional paper pen chitti ;D among other stuff.

Shena

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Missisagua/Islamabad as per AOR..now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2012
Doc's Request.
Re-PCC+Additional Forms+RPRF on Jan22,2014 from Isloo+May09 for IMM0008 from LVO
AOR Received.
26-09-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2012/20-03-2014 to LVO(GCMS notes say)
Med's Request
29 Sep 2014
Interview........
22 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 Jan 2015...at the time of interview ALHUMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
3rd Feb 2015....ALHUMDULILLAH... !
SparkBeni said:
my additional documents were received by Hussain today. anyone else whose documents were received by the same person?
Yup mine ..on May13,2014...

Knucklez80

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/31/2014
AOR Received.
03/07/2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
01/05/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07/07/2014
VISA ISSUED...
07/16/2014
LANDED..........
08/22/2014
Pakistan seems to have the longest delays. I am still a Pakistani National(PK Passport), permanently residing in USA and my wife is a Canadian citizen permanently residing in USA. The turnaround time for our application was less than 180 days from application filed to visa issued. Its sad that people with spouses resident in Canada are getting delayed for years. Why are Pakistanis from USA treated better than those from Pakistan?

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
people who have landed already :

(spousal sponderdhip) i will be tacking along jewlery of wife with please answer follwing question

1) at pakistani airport do they ask why u taking all this jewley or any other question

2) at landing what procedure to follow and any proactive approch to minimize the hassel

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
EagleMan said:
which receipt and submission???

I got remed repcc and schedule A request in May .. I asked them if they received my package and this is what London said

Sh1980

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-nov-2013
Doc's Request.
---
AOR Received.
Sent on 18-dec-2013 but received via email on 24-jan-2014
File Transfer...
24-jan-2014
Med's Request
remedical request on 11 feb 2015
Med's Done....
03-oct-2013 1st medical expired/ remed request 11-feb-2015
Interview........
Interview call on 23-march-2015
Passport Req..
---
VISA ISSUED...
---inshAllah
LANDED..........
---inshAllah
blablabla said:
Order notes first. If they are satisfied with your relationship nd consider it genuine then dont send more proof. Atleast not any photos. My case screwed up cuz of that. They got confused. Thats my experience, rest is up to you.
U r v right! That's y I'm not sending any additional until n unless they ask me to do so

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
OmNi2012 said:
Yes I did that. Almost screenshot of every page where we both had commenpicture/picturene/shares/liked ... really it will be beneficial for you to submit these. Don't forget Skype, Viber/Whatsapp, personal emails, call logs, traditional paper pen chitti ;D among other stuff.
Lol i just did that too!! I sent text messages. Whatsapps. Emails. My brother gave me a frame with mine and my husbands name engraved in it. so i sent a picture of that too! Trying to give them so much proof.

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
No, they didn't ask my wife, why she is taking all her jewelry.(But you need to get an evaluation of proof of the jewels).

At landing, there is no hassel, just have to meet the immigration officer and he/she will take your copr and make you sign a few papers. They didn't ask my wife nothing.

Good luck.

dino5541 said:
people who have landed already :

(spousal sponderdhip) i will be tacking along jewlery of wife with please answer follwing question

1) at pakistani airport do they ask why u taking all this jewley or any other question

2) at landing what procedure to follow and any proactive approch to minimize the hassel

Metal Gear

May 5, 2013
Omer Qureshi said:
Sample of PPR1 Request From London Visa Office

Dear Applicant : Your application has reached the final stage of processing. Since Pakistani law does not permit the mailing of Pakistani passports from Pakistan to other countries, we will not ask you to submit your passport to our office in London. The issuance of your permanent resident visa will be a two-step process. Step 1: Follow the instructions in this letter to submit the requested items to our office in London. Please carefully read the enclosed/attached ‘Step 2' instructions for submitting your passports in precisely 2 weeks. Step 2: Do not submit your passport to our Islamabad office until 2 weeks after you submit your documents to London. The Islamabad office cannot issue your visa before we instruct them to do so; (if you submit your passport early, it will be returned to you without a visa). The Islamabad office can only mail passports to addresses in Pakistan. If you will want your passports returned to an address outside of Pakistan, then this letter does not apply to you. Inform us immediately so that we can send you different instructions. Step 1: Submit the documents listed below to our office in London. (These instructions do not apply to accompanying family members who are entitled to Canadian citizenship, because they will have to travel on their Canadian passports.)
1. Clear photocopies of your passport and the passports of each accompanying family member. The passports must meet the Passport Specifications as detailed below because these are the passports you will use to travel to Canada.
2. The Updated Information Chart below, fully completed for you and each accompanying family member.
Submit these two items within 7 days of the date of this correspondence. All items for you and your accompanying family members must be submitted together in one package.
You may scan and send these items by email to LDNIMMIGRATION @ INTERNATIONAL.GC.CA OR by mail OR by courier to: VPU Processing (LDN) Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission 38 Grosvenor Street London, W1K 4AA United Kingdom Sincerely, Immigration Section

Regards,
omer Qureshi
Finally my wife got PPR 1 !!

Do we have to fill Sponsor's description in Updated chart ?

Is it ok to email scanned copy of passport and Updated chart ?