Allah na kare
Passport Req..
ppr1 & ppr2 on 27 August passport sent on 8 September
VISA ISSUED...
11 october
LANDED..........
In sh Allah16 october
Ommy said:
Medical was recvd 14th and its been two weeks i sent the other documents but its still "in process"
Mine is not in process

saddique

Star Member
Feb 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2012 And received 20-11-2012
Doc's Request.
10-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
10-07-2014
Med's Done....
28-07-2014
Interview........
Allah na kare
Passport Req..
ppr1 & ppr2 on 27 August passport sent on 8 September
VISA ISSUED...
11 october
LANDED..........
In sh Allah16 october
Ommy said:
Medical was recvd 14th and its been two weeks i sent the other documents but its still "in process"
Ppr1 se pehle ecase may kiya ta

rkinvest

Star Member
Jun 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
Re-PCC Jan 2014
File Transfer...
Dec 2011
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Passport Req..
Jul 2014
Anybody with information on the latest TCS tracking numbers?

Shahmed

Star Member
Nov 28, 2013
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
Aug 2014
Med's Done....
Sept 2014, Apr 2016
Passport Req..
PPR 1 - Nov 2014, PPR 2 - May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 06, 2016
Sample of PPR1 Request From London Visa Office

Dear Applicant : Your application has reached the final stage of processing. Since Pakistani law does not permit the mailing of Pakistani passports from Pakistan to other countries, we will not ask you to submit your passport to our office in London. The issuance of your permanent resident visa will be a two-step process. Step 1: Follow the instructions in this letter to submit the requested items to our office in London. Please carefully read the enclosed/attached ‘Step 2’ instructions for submitting your passports in precisely 2 weeks. Step 2: Do not submit your passport to our Islamabad office until 2 weeks after you submit your documents to London. The Islamabad office cannot issue your visa before we instruct them to do so; (if you submit your passport early, it will be returned to you without a visa). The Islamabad office can only mail passports to addresses in Pakistan. If you will want your passports returned to an address outside of Pakistan, then this letter does not apply to you. Inform us immediately so that we can send you different instructions. Step 1: Submit the documents listed below to our office in London. (These instructions do not apply to accompanying family members who are entitled to Canadian citizenship, because they will have to travel on their Canadian passports.)
1. Clear photocopies of your passport and the passports of each accompanying family member. The passports must meet the Passport Specifications as detailed below because these are the passports you will use to travel to Canada.
2. The Updated Information Chart below, fully completed for you and each accompanying family member.
Submit these two items within 7 days of the date of this correspondence. All items for you and your accompanying family members must be submitted together in one package.
You may scan and send these items by email to LDNIMMIGRATION@INTERNATIONAL.GC.CA OR by mail OR by courier to: VPU Processing (LDN) Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission 38 Grosvenor Street London, W1K 4AA United Kingdom Sincerely, Immigration Section

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
ano987 said:
There is one question i want to ask those who ordered notes after remedical, Hubby chubby n other senior members...
When you ordered notes after remedical, did they mention remedical in the notes section or anywhere else in them??? coz when i got my notes there has been mentioned only medical PASSED nothing about word remedical. so that medical passed was it the first medical or the remedical???
Any idea please... cause i m so confused about it. Cause i recieved call from islmbad office at 10 dec 2013 for remedical n address confirmation. and in notes section they mentioned that date and address confirmation but nothing about remedical..
Is this normal?? coz i never ordered notes before remedical so i have no idea how it is supposed to be before it.
So Do they mention word remedical in notes or simply medical...??? :-\

Please clear this out for me.
Thank you.
Salam, no like its a re medical and he has had it done all it would say is passed it will not say re medical as my husband has had 3 of them all say passed In Sha Allah....

Micmac101

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
sherry9 said:
thnx 4 replying ano :) i got my originals back in Aug.2013 from ottawa then file transferred 2 islamabad,from where i got remed req.in dec.05 then it transferred 2 lndn in February 24 since then nothing :(so what else i'll get 2 know through notes except file would b assigned 2 some FB..JD..or EZ & it's open n in progress..waiting 2 be reviewed by the VO who is lost in some brazilian forest ;D ;D ;D so didn't order so far...thought i should wait 4 a month or 2 b4 ordering....perhaps something comes till aug. or sept....yeah but as per ur suggestion, thinking 2 send them add.proofs ::)hope we all will b done with this lethal process sooon IA:) :)
If it has said waiting for interview and you want to get out of it send more documents! I know from the interview with the Visa Officer my husband had on July 7/14 I was there and he told us that they were thinking of having all couples come to the Interview as it could help the case if it was not looking good. So my advise to you is send more proof of your ongoing relationship In Sha Allah...
Micmac101

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
saddique said:
Yes they request for PCC and how I send update passport number and expiry date , and height and eye colour should it will write in blank paper or what please answer me ?
I asked my husband about this and he said its a police clearance and another thing we were discussing PPR1 & PPR2 who started these as it must be confusing as no where on the site does it give these at CIC. Its PPR nothing else!!!

Micmac101

Omer Qureshi

Jun 19, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
08-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
10-Jan-2014
Med's Request
30-May-2014
Med's Done....
05-Jun-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 , 07-JUL-2014 PPR 2, 6th AUG-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-OCT-2014
LANDED..........
09-Dec-2014
saddique said:
I am also not sure but Senior member says it ppr1. And your ecase has changed or not
Hi Aoa This is not PPR 1 this is your Remedicsl Alongwith PCC and Background Security Checks I Have also received the same Email on May 30, 2014 and sent all the docs received by CHC London 12, June and after almost a month on 7 , July i received PPR 1 bro and now waiting for PPR 2.
Regards,
Omer Qureshi

Omer Qureshi

Jun 19, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
08-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
10-Jan-2014
Med's Request
30-May-2014
Med's Done....
05-Jun-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 , 07-JUL-2014 PPR 2, 6th AUG-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-OCT-2014
LANDED..........
09-Dec-2014
Ommy said:
Can Some plz explain if this is PPR1 .. I have recvd madeical aswell june 3rd 2014 .. Please explain thnk u
Dear Applicant,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.
Updated forms which are available on our website: htcic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp
New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for yourself and each family member over the age of 18

Client information:
· Principal Applicants passport number and expiry diate.
· Principal Applicants height and eye colour.

Original Police Certificates from Pakistan. (See link below)
htgc.ca/english/information/pakistan.asp

Medical examination. (Instructions will be sent in separate email)
Hi Aoa Well this is not PPR 1 its ur remedical alongwith PPC , Background Security Check you will receive another email in which you will get your PPR 1.But good things will happen soon for you

Regards,
Omer Qureshi

berket

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
Asam U Lakum

I'm new to the forum here.

My sponsorship application was sent directly to London after it left Mississauga. My question is, is that normal?

I was under the impression the application goes to Islamabad first? Is that not the case or is the process changed.

Thanks

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA. AGYA HA
LANDED..........
JALDEE
berket said:
Asam U Lakum

I'm new to the forum here.

My sponsorship application was sent directly to London after it left Mississauga. My question is, is that normal?

I was under the impression the application goes to Islamabad first? Is that not the case or is the process changed.

Thanks
Yes its completely normal. Because now all the applications are moving to London from Mississauga. So chill and hope for the best.

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Omer Qureshi said:
Hi Aoa Well this is not PPR 1 its ur remedical alongwith PPC , Background Security Check you will receive another email in which you will get your PPR 1.But good things will happen soon for you

Regards,
Omer Qureshi

Do you mind copy pasting the email you received for PPR 1? You can omit personal information but I'm curious to see what the email message/contents for PPR1 compared to security background checks.

MNA

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
AOR Received.
06-09-2013 (Islamabad Transfer Letter)
File Transfer...
22-01-2014 (London Transfer Letter)
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
01-12-2014 ecas changed to Decision made 20-12-2014
OMG!! r u sure about it coz it is extracted at the same date i ordered just after 3 hours e.g I applied in 9.05 at morning and they extracted it at 12.35 PM at the same day but why they took then a whole month to deliver me ?? Just a question ?
n for second question u r asking at the first page of the notes ryt?? there updated date is Feb 24, 2014 but i received the letter of transfer at January 22, 2014 so what does it means they sent me letter earlier?? and actually file moved o london from islamabad at Feb 24, 2014??

Plz reply

Sidkhan said:
Right at the bottom of each page you have time generated and date generated.
For your date transfer date, you can see in the history where application status is given. The last updated date i suppose is your date of file transfer.