+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just emailed london asking if they have my file.
emailed islamabad and ottawa for an update.

koi to jawab de ga .. 8)

you can contact london by:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=london

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
niana.j said:

koi to jawab de ga .. 8)

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=london
I contacted them via email on 2nd of this month, they replied in 20 days that London has my file. I requested notes as well [3rd time] should be getting them by the 3rd week of May and updated pics from recent trips,tickets etc to the portal you mentioned.

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sounds good. i never got any email from isloo telling me my file is in london. i decided to email london myself.
hope they dont ask me for updated stuff...already did that...
just waiting for ppr now..

fizz1234 said:
I contacted them via email on 2nd of this month, they replied in 20 days that London has my file. I requested notes as well [3rd time] should be getting them by the 3rd week of May and updated pics from recent trips,tickets etc to the portal you mentioned.

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
niana.j said:

koi to jawab de ga .. 8)

the link for specific enquiry/; the drop down list under inquiry section doesn't say sponsorship. it only has options of pr in canada, student, worker and visitor :s
as with all embassy case specific enquiries

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
dora1234 said:
Inshallah and Ameen!
i wish u all the same...may Allah ease the process for all of us coz i know how hard it is!
Your PPR came from London or Islamabad?

Please confirm. Thanks

Amaw

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2014
Med's Request
dec 2014
Passport Req..
26 feb
VISA ISSUED...
17 march
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Hello
If I wants to update my file like i recently visited Pakistan so I can send them picz ticket ..... Do I need to fill any application or what do I have to do ? And where should I email them at London office Cuz my file is at london office.
How should I prepare the mail which I have to send to London office for update my file? Please guide me . thanks

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Hope_123 said:
the link for specific enquiry/; the drop down list under inquiry section doesn't say sponsorship. it only has options of pr in canada, student, worker and visitor :s
as with all embassy case specific enquiries
Your sponsorship application is for permanent residence in Canada.
I submitted additional docs and got automated reply: " If you've submitted new information, we’ll update your file without replying."

sr2014

Apr 30, 2014
Hello everyone,
I am new to this forum i have been silently reading the forum. Unfortunaty i am also stuck in this hectic wait. This is the reply i got from the inquiry that i made on march 25th to LVO regarding my husbands sponsorship. I informed them about the birth of my second child. Both my children are canadian born with birth certificates. My question is i have the birth certificate for my newborn but no passport yet. Can i just email a scanned copy of the BC and the additional forms and not the passport. Im so confused i called the call centre and they were too busy today to take calls and i also called my MP and his secretary said she doesnt know the answer :S....

Timeline
app filed: feb 2012
AOR and transferred to isb: may 2012
additional docs reqest : oct 2013
Remed: completed dec 2 2013
Waiting for the darn PPR

Dear Madam/Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry regarding the addition of a dependant.

As part of an effort to improve our service, your application has been transferred to the visa office in London, UK for processing.

A new dependant can be added during the processing of an application. Please note that the eligibility of new dependents will be assessed by the visa officer.

In order to add the child to an application for permanent residence at this office, we require the following documents:
processing fee for your child (if accompanying you to Canada)
your child’s long form birth certificate
copy of your child’s valid passport
4 recent photographs of your child
updated IMM0008 Generic for yourself (which must include your new dependant’s information) and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse
a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your child ( in his or her name), if you
You must submit a new application form including this new dependant on the applicant’s form for permanent residence.

Please consult our website for information regarding a new dependant’s eligibility for Canadian citizenship:
If your child has a claim to Canadian citizenship, please provide us with the following documents:
IMM5406
Your dependant’s long form birth certificate
A copy of the Canadian passport

Please note, the processing fee for your child (if accompanying you to Canada) cannot be accepted in the UK. It must be paid in Canada. The receipt should be sent to CPC-Mississauga, who will update the payment information for the file.

Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required. All documents must be sent by mail to the address noted below.

When requested your child must undergo a medical examination. Be aware that even non-accompanying dependants must undergo medical examinations. To limit the expense to you, and to maximise the medical validity, we ask that you do not undertake new medical examinations until requested.

Application forms and photo specifications

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by email or post to the applicant at the email or mailing address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details. If you need to contact us, please use the below contact information. Please quote your file number(s) on all correspondence, including the envelope, and include “FC – ISLAMABAD” in the subject line of the email/letter.

As soon as we are ready to proceed with your application, we will be in contact to request any additional documentation that we may require. Every effort will be made to process applications equitably, however, it may be several months before your application is reviewed for further processing. We request that you consider this before you make contact with us. We are focusing our efforts on processing files and may not be able to respond to routine case enquiries.

As your application is now being processed in London, UK, we request that you direct all your correspondence to our office in London, rather than our office in Islamabad. The office in Islamabad will not be able to respond to enquiries related to your file, and the submission of requested documents to the office in Islamabad will delay the processing of your application. We appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Thank you and kind regards,

Client Service Unit
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Amaw said:
Hello
If I wants to update my file like i recently visited Pakistan so I can send them picz ticket ..... Do I need to fill any application or what do I have to do ? And where should I email them at London office Cuz my file is at london office.
How should I prepare the mail which I have to send to London office for update my file? Please guide me . thanks
You can update here: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=london
Create pdf files of all your documents, 1 PDF file containing all your pics, rest can be your ticket/boarding cards etc.

Each document must be 2 MB or smaller and total size of all attachments can not exceed 3.5 MB. Rest is self explanatory on the page.

Amaw

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2014
Med's Request
dec 2014
Passport Req..
26 feb
VISA ISSUED...
17 march
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Can I TCS tthem all the information???

Guddu1

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
January 2014
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
February 2014
Med's Done....
March 2014
Passport Req..
April 2014
shamail_haider said:
Dear Guddu,
You will have to apply for FBI Clearance Certificate if you've even spend 24hrs in USA. I've provided this FBI report for my Dad couple of times to CHC-Isl. If you are in Pakistan and need to know the procedure that how to get this report, you can PM me and take my cell number. I'll guide you with whole the procedure.
thanks shamail ... I'm about to Pm you for further details..

Guddu1

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
January 2014
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
February 2014
Med's Done....
March 2014
Passport Req..
April 2014
MRS SAM said:
i have spent almost 2 years in USA and i didnt send FBI clearance certificate...i ask two consultant and they told me that its not necessary to get FBI report ..
know wht u guys suggest can i apply for FBI clearnce and send that to CIC ,,if yes then how can i get that

Shamil can u please pm me more info
thanks ... even I think it shouldn't be a problem because getting fbi clearance from USA is not so easy but lets see what shamail has to say as he has been thru this process so he must have good knowledge about it !
thanks for ur reply as well MRs. Sam

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
dora1234 said:
Alhamdullilah Alhamdullilah....got ppr today.....sooo excited......long wait for 27 months is finally over.....hope i get the visa soon too inshallah...wish u all the very best......and i pray for all the p]ones who r waiting like me since so long...may Allah help us all...Ameen!
congrates,,InshAllah u will get ur pp soon

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
kman said:
Another reason why immigration consultants/lawyers are useless! I know someone who applied for spousal in 2009 and lived in US for more than an year, they did not attach their PCC and it delayed their case by an year. First time through, the finger prints weren't clear enough and FBI sent a letter back indicating they need to redo the finger prints (wasting a few months).

Not trying to scare you, but it might be beneficial for you to get it done or perhaps email London and tell them your situation and ask them for advice (not sure).
i will email CIC london plus apply for FBI clearance as well