no
Passport Req..
PPR1, 16May
VISA ISSUED...
PPR2, 6june
LANDED..........
INSALLAH SOON
khankhan said:
wow cic is taking long very long. what is the minimum time limit for lucky people . My wife stop working but didnt inform cic islamabad , Will that create any problem .
NAQIBEE AND NEWBOO3,
both of you received remedical request in dec 2013 same timeline as mine how much more time did U think cic will take for PPR?????

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
khankhan said:
wow cic is taking long very long. what is the minimum time limit for lucky people . My wife stop working but didnt inform cic islamabad , Will that create any problem .
No it won't.

Syassas

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Guddu1 said:
usually when the ecase changes to in process within 45 days they sent out ppr.. and since ur gcms says phep ready which is passport, height, eye color, pictures ... it means they were planning to send it out .. either u will receive it in few days and if not then u might have missed it out ! pls chk with ur representative and MP .. I recd my phep in 38 days after ecase changed to in process.
Salam,
How do u know that it takes 45 days for PPR after ecase changes into ' in process ' ?

And the 2nd question is do we receive any call from Chc-I for address confirmation before sending our PP back ?

Plz share if u 've any info. Thanx

khankhan

Apr 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug 2013
Med's Done....
nov 2014
Passport Req..
jan/2014
HOW CAN I ADD INFO DETAILS ON THE SIDE ,I tried going to profile then account related setting on the left side but cant find any option to add my application details ..
Please help

Guddu1

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
January 2014
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
February 2014
Med's Done....
March 2014
Passport Req..
April 2014
RED DEVIL said:
@ Guddu...i got the remedical and additional docs request from London on 16th April and my wife sent the documents and did her medical on 21st.. do you know how long before she get ppr? i got the additional docs request like you in january as well from Islamabad but then on 15th april i got it again from London as Islamabad didnot transfer those docs to London with my file.
Honestly, I think she shud get ppr soon as this was ur second Doc req (which was similar to the one in jan) ... and as soon as they receive her re-med results and add docs they will Inshallah send ppr in a month or two.. Inshallah.. coz when our ecase changed to in process that same day we got re-med and after 38 days got PPR ..

Guddu1

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
January 2014
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
February 2014
Med's Done....
March 2014
Passport Req..
April 2014
Syassas said:
Salam,
How do u know that it takes 45 days for PPR after ecase changes into ' in process ' ?

And the 2nd question is do we receive any call from Chc-I for address confirmation before sending our PP back ?

Plz share if u 've any info. Thanx
ecase changes to in process wen ur case is in it final stages and is about to be completed ... I can say this from my personal experience and also from "forum observation" and im not saying exact 45 days it will take.. it could be more or less .. in my case it was less.. it depends on visa officer but one thing is for sure.. ur about to get ur PPR when u see a change in ur ecase !

we haven't recd any call from CHC-I yet for add confirmation as we haven't recd my wife's pp back yet ! but I have heard sometimes they do call and sometimes they don't..

When my wife receives her pp, ill def share my experience !

Syassas

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Guddu1 said:
ecase changes to in process wen ur case is in it final stages and is about to be completed ... I can say this from my personal experience and also from "forum observation" and im not saying exact 45 days it will take.. it could be more or less .. in my case it was less.. it depends on visa officer but one thing is for sure.. ur about to get ur PPR when u see a change in ur ecase !

we haven't recd any call from CHC-I yet for add confirmation as we haven't recd my wife's pp back yet ! but I have heard sometimes they do call and sometimes they don't..

Thanx a lot for ur quick reply and sharing ur experience.
Very soon ur wife 'll get her PP with visa stamp and join u in Canada.
InshaAllah

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
khankhan said:
HOW CAN I ADD INFO DETAILS ON THE SIDE ,I tried going to profile then account related setting on the left side but cant find any option to add my application details ..
Please help
Salam, go to profile and click through all the settings on the left hand side of the screen. Go through it slowly and you can reset all to your profile at the bottom on the right side where it says make changes hope this helps In Sha Allah

zaij87

Star Member
Mar 23, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guddu1 said:

you words sounds are so comforting man... tired of this waiting

abidajs

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 aug 2012
AOR Received.
Gt approval 12 oct 2012
Med's Done....
3 july 2012 expired
Interview........
IN SHAA ALLAH NOT
Passport Req..
IN SHAA ALLAH SOON
When will i gt remed and passport request frm thm. . Tired!! My file is in london acc to them , hs anyone send add docs to london? Through mail or email?

newb003

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mirha said:
NAQIBEE AND NEWBOO3,
both of you received remedical request in dec 2013 same timeline as mine how much more time did U think cic will take for PPR?????
I have no idea...I hope soon

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
abidajs said:
When will i gt remed and passport request frm thm. . Tired!! My file is in london acc to them , hs anyone send add docs to london? Through mail or email?
Have you ordered notes ? Nobody knows when anybody will get these things from CHC, order notes and go through them.

AW23

May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad NOW LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 April 2012
Doc's Request.
24 May 2014
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
30 Aug 2014
Med's Done....
8 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
26 Sep 2014, Sent:oct 27, Rcvd: nov 6, 14
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 30, 2014
abidajs said:
Yes i did. I send them update of last 2 trips made by my hubby. Only the boarding passes thru email. N they replied that ur info is nw added to ur file

khankhan

Apr 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug 2013
Med's Done....
nov 2014
Passport Req..
jan/2014
AW23 said:
Yes i did. I send them update of last 2 trips made by my hubby. Only the boarding passes thru email. N they replied that ur info is nw added to ur file

Can you Give me the email address so i can send them updated on my case .

khankhan

Apr 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug 2013
Med's Done....
nov 2014
Passport Req..
jan/2014
I filed my case on 27/july/2013 can i order GCM now or shall i wait for re-medical?