01/30/2014 -Add. Forms + RePCC + ReMed, Nov 2014 Add.Forms + RePCC
Med's Done....
Med extension Req - 01/05/2015, Repeat X-Rays 02/16/2015
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015
RED DEVIL said:
I got an email on January 2nd 2014 for additional documents and police certificate and sent every thing to Islamabad on January 16th, 2014. After 3 months I got an email from London, England today that I should send my wife's documents and police certificate again to london office as they did not receive these documents from Islamabad. Now that they are processing my file i have to send them again. I do not understand what the hell they are doing. They cant even share documents properly.

My Time line: (wife case)

Application filed: April 26, 2012
AOR: July 24, 2012
Additional document request: Jan 2nd, 2014 (Islamabad)
Additional document request: April 15, 2014 (London, England)

waiting for medical and ppr....
I understand your frustration, however it's a good sign in my opinion, at least London VO is working on your file! Hopefully you'll get remed + ppr together after this. Stay positive !

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
RED DEVIL said:
I got an email on January 2nd 2014 for additional documents and police certificate and sent every thing to Islamabad on January 16th, 2014. After 3 months I got an email from London, England today that I should send my wife's documents and police certificate again to london office as they did not receive these documents from Islamabad. Now that they are processing my file i have to send them again. I do not understand what the hell they are doing. They cant even share documents properly.

My Time line: (wife case)

Application filed: April 26, 2012
AOR: July 24, 2012
Additional document request: Jan 2nd, 2014 (Islamabad)
Additional document request: April 15, 2014 (London, England)

waiting for medical and ppr....
Lower staff ask and review documents and they issue re-medical.

There is chance you will get re-medical and PPR together as I have seen so far.

Your processing of background checks is done that is why they re-ask documents.

What documents they asked? They will define what needs to be done or left.

RED DEVIL

Star Member
Mar 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan & London, England
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2012
Doc's Request.
02-01-2014 & 15-04-2014
AOR Received.
24-07-2012
Med's Request
16-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014
Passport Req..
September 24th PPR 1 & 2
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Khawaja786 said:
Lower staff ask and review documents and they issue re-medical.

There is chance you will get re-medical and PPR together as I have seen so far.

Your processing of background checks is done that is why they re-ask documents.

What documents they asked? They will define what needs to be done or left.
they asked for imm0008,5490,5406,5669, supplementary information form and police certificates

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
RED DEVIL said:
they asked for imm0008,5490,5406,5669, supplementary information form and police certificates
Things looks good.

This is my prediction from this forum you will get PPR+Re medical in 4 weeks from time when they
receive these forms.

Did you sent forms etc by email or DHL or up-loaded from website link for London?

cumair

Apr 16, 2014
Chashmesh said:
If one of the parent is Canadian citizen, you can attach a copy of his/her citizenship card.
The child born abroad to Canadian parent is the application available online on cic website. It will take only a week to get baby's travel document, passport.
I did it for my nephew and took a week, with confirmed tickets etc. for citizenship certificate took 6 months and we applied from Pakistan, Islamabad. We applied for his passport and citizenship together.
Hi Chashmesh can you please send the link for that application you talking about in CIC website. Also if you can explian in leittle bit of detail what is the procedure for a new born who dont have the proof of citizenship and passport how can he travel if my wife gets the visa how can come together. Appreciate your help

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Hello everyone,
I emailed London office on 4th April to inquire if my file is transferred to London.
After 10 days on 14th april i got their reply as :

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Based on the information you provided, your application is not in process at our office in London, UK.

Please contact the visa office where your application was sent with any proof of receipt you may have received regarding this application. We regret that we cannot assist applicants with an application in process at a different visa office. Please contact the Islamabad visa office via islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit - GPW
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

Chashmesh

Jul 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cumair said:
Hi Chashmesh can you please send the link for that application you talking about in CIC website. Also if you can explian in leittle bit of detail what is the procedure for a new born who dont have the proof of citizenship and passport how can he travel if my wife gets the visa how can come together. Appreciate your help
I applied for my nephew's passport in Pakistan without the Canadian Citizenship certificiate and it took around two weeks to get it (address in city might take a week). Needs to send Passport forms completed with the fee payment receipt.
In addition, there is list of documents to be sent along the application:
-father's citizenship card, passport, NICOP, Family history, grander father's National ID Card copy
-mother's pr card, passport, NICOP (i don't know what to send if mother doesn't have pr)
-child's birth certificate (in english), pictures
Sent all these original to the embassy in Pakistan.
-provided confirmed tickets, and also applied proof of citizenship at the same time (passport & citizenship applied together)
I hope this help. this is what we were asked to provide when we applied for his passport and citizenship certificate. We got passport within two weeks. we got his citizenship certificate after around 6 months i think.

Now, they have made some changes in the application form and I think they they require only canadian ids of one of the parent. here is the link to the application and the requirement but I would suggest you call the call center and ask them to send you the form and documents required, just to be sure that you have the right stuff.

Chashmesh

Jul 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
passport application forms:
http://www.ppt.gc.ca/form/pdfs/pptc042.pdf

Document required:
http://www.ppt.gc.ca/info/form.aspx?lang=eng&region=international

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u getting extension on the visit visa ?

addu123 said:
Any news on PR from london i have arguments with mywife everyday. No sign of this misery coming to an end.
Grass is greener on the other side of the border. Indians are showered with visas and immi clear sign of discrimination by Harper government shame on them.
http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do;jsessionid=97bb5dcb83d3b1f5f04e2170b9d8e9f5099fe7aca9d7c42d303221cfd190ad74.e38RbhaLb3qNe34QaN90?crtr.sj1D=&crtr.mnthndVl=12&mthd=advSrch&crtr.dpt1D=6664&nid=838939&crtr.lc1D=&crtr.tp1D=1&crtr.yrStrtVl=2008&crtr.kw=&crtr.dyStrtVl=26&crtr.aud1D=&crtr.mnthStrtVl=2&crtr.page=1&crtr.yrndVl=2014&crtr.dyndVl=31

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
dextroo said:
I would suggest getting a letter from your map will be the best. My wife did the same for me she got a letter from her mpa and as well as signed an affidavit of Garuntee for me . I got single entry 6 month visit visa just came bak a month ago.
Hello,
Plz make it clear that have ur wife asked a letter from a Pakistani MPA in her favour stating that she will come back to Pakistan after a short visit to Canada.
If u have done this and cannadian TRV visa issuing authorities considered the MPA letter good and valuable guarantee and issue visa ... then many of us have ties to MPAs MNAs Miniters Senators .... so we should also include letters from them while applyingfor TRV.
Regards.

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarah123 said:
Hello,
Plz make it clear that have ur wife asked a letter from a Pakistani MPA in her favour stating that she will come back to Pakistan after a short visit to Canada.
If u have done this and cannadian TRV visa issuing authorities considered the MPA letter good and valuable guarantee and issue visa ... then many of us have ties to MPAs MNAs Miniters Senators .... so we should also include letters from them while applyingfor TRV.
Regards.
i dont think so Canadian embassy can trust on pakistani MPA or MNA at any cost,

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
beeba-bacha said:
i dont think so Canadian embassy can trust on pakistani MPA or MNA at any cost,
Yea thats true

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ch.immigration said:
Yea thats true
ch immigration sb

ap tu immigration k chuhdry hai yaar kuch tu process taaz kara dain dainkay ab tu maray 30 month b hoo gay hai abi tak PPR nai ayya

ap yaa order kar dain

nai tu chalain dua he day dain

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dino5541 said:
ch immigration sb

ap tu immigration k chuhdry hai yaar kuch tu process taaz kara dain dainkay ab tu maray 30 month b hoo gay hai abi tak PPR nai ayya

ap yaa order kar dain

nai tu chalain dua he day dain
ab chaudary sb ny bola hy " chaduuu g, matti pao ty roti shoti khaooo" :p :p :p , in chaudary shujat style