+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

Chashmesh

Jul 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaheryar said:
many many congrats! So happy for you guys! Just pray for us as well.... ! God bless You!
Thank you and inshaAllah I will continue to pray for everyone.

Chashmesh

Jul 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naveedpcs said:
cashmesh.
asslamo alikum.
Bahut mubarik ho. Mashallah. Thank God that our one forum member have succeed in his Goal. plz pray for all of us. Best of luck.
naveedpcs
Khair Mubarak and thank you. InshaAllah I will

My friend applied for her husband a week after I did. She got an email today from chc Islamabad that his file is transferred to London. Her husband didn't get remedical yet and it's going to be two yrs in June.

mu3id

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th March 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
15th June 2012
File Transfer...
15th June 2012
Med's Request
8th December 2013
Med's Done....
12th December 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
PPR1 and 2 : 26th September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet

Waiting2013

Star Member
Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Chashmesh said:
Allhumdulilah Allhumdulilah my hubby got his visa. Shukar Allhumdulilah. He just called me a while ago. InshaAllah everyone will here this news soon.

My time line :
Applied in June 2012
File transferred in August 2012
Remedical in August 2013
Ppr November 7 2013

( I made an error in RPRF receipt so they requested that again in December 2013)
Decision Made: February 2014

Today recieved the passport back with visa ;D

Feel so relaxed and happy. Thank you for your support guys... I am glad to be a part of this online family.
Many many congrats, sister. Please remember us in your prayers.

Regards

Kasam_se

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Thunder Bay
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2012
AOR Received.
01-06-2012
File Transfer...
01-06-2012
Med's Request
13-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
Interview........
13-03-2014
Passport Req..
10-04-2014 (step 1) 12 may for step 2
VISA ISSUED...
31-05-2014
Khawaja786 said:
Hi Kasame_se,

Sorry, if I am asking this question you might have answered already.

How this London office contacted you by email or postal mail for interview?

Thanks,
That's ok. We are all here to learn from each other. It was through email that they informed us. They emailed on the email account that my wife wrote down on the application. They contact the applicant email and not sponsor email for interview.

crocodileboy

Jan 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crocodileboy said:
Hello,

If all of you are so in love with your spouses, and being apart is tearing a piece of you everyday.
Can you spare a week of your life for your spouse. If so can we get together from every part of
Canada to Ottawa and do a pieceful protest in front of Parliament building.
Nothing will happen until it becomes a news, than they will know there is a problem and pressure
from media attention will force governement to decrease wait time.
Lets organise a seperate group on this Forum and decide a date to get together.
If this sounds extreme, then we as a nation deserve to be treated like sheeps.
Really fellows think about it, waiting for your spouse for three years even if they get visa
after that time. Will you ever get back those three years of your life which you could have
enjoyed with your spouse.
Its cruel. If countries like australia and USA can finalise a spousal application within 4 to 6 month than
Canada can too.
Traveling back & forth to Pakistan takes a toll on our business, jobs or studies. Lets just spare a week, atleast
to get the satisfcation we just didnt sit down and let it happen to our lives staying quite.
I think we owe this much to our families or spouses.
crocodileboy said:
Hello,

If all of you are so in love with your spouses, and being apart is tearing a piece of you everyday.
Can you spare a week of your life for your spouse. If so can we get together from every part of
Canada to Ottawa and do a pieceful protest in front of Parliament building.
Nothing will happen until it becomes a news, than they will know there is a problem and pressure
from media attention will force governement to decrease wait time.
Lets organise a seperate group on this Forum and decide a date to get together.
If this sounds extreme, then we as a nation should deserve to be treated like sheeps.
Really fellows think about it, waiting for your spouse for three years even if they get visa
after that time. Will you ever get back those three years of your life which you could have
enjoyed with your spouse.
Its cruel. If countries like australia and USA can finalise a spousal application within 4 to 6 month than
Canada can too.
Traveling back & forth to Pakistan takes a toll on our business, jobs or studies. Lets just spare a week, atleast
to get the satisfcation we just didnt sit down and let it happen to our lives staying quite.
I think we owe this much to our families or spouses.

I see not a lot of people are interested in my post, then keep mumering i guess.
People and nations that are easy to be pushed around, deserve this fate.
Whats wrong with doing a peaceful protest just to make a news so politicians can
know there is a real issue & people are suffering.

Visiting your spouse cost about 1800$ just for the airfare. Thats not including
loss of income from work and any other expenses for travel and accomodation.
Please wake up do not be heart less & sense less just like the immigration, then
there is no difference between us and them.
I see not a lot of people are interested in my post, then keep murmuring i guess.
People and nations that are easy to be pushed around, always get pushed around no exception.
What is wrong with doing a peaceful protest just to make a news so politicians can
know there is a real issue & people are suffering.

Visiting your spouse cost about 1800$ just for the airfare. That's not including
loss of income from work and any other expenses for travel and accommodation.
A friend in Calgary's 9 month old died because his wife couldn't take him to the hospital on time since she was living just by herself. By the time her brothers reached the child was in septic shock and all of his organs failed. The poor kid was hooked up with machines unconscious on multiple IV's. His skin became so fragile that every time they pulled a tape a piece of flesh tear apart. He applied in early 2012 if it wasn't for immigration he would have been with his wife. He bought a 2300$ one way ticket to Pakistan emergency since, the doctors wanted to take his son off the machines as the kid was suffering.
When he got to Pakistan, it was a painful decision for a father to have doctors disconnect life supporting machines. The kid was in coma for about two weeks. The doctors wanted to unhook the machines as the virus spread to brain. Since brain was already dead there was no use keeping him alive. I heard his wife and him screaming while putting their only son in grave. The one he used to see playing and smiling on I pad while talking to his wife.
Please wake up do not be heart less & sense less just like the immigration, then
there is no difference between us and them. The point i am trying to make is.If you calculate the costs that we spend going back and forth to Pakistan to see our spouse. Traveling one time to Ottawa which is only about 450$ from any part of Canada is pretty cheap
To me being quite is like accepting the barbarity. If we stay quiet and accept it as our fate then we are no different and actually being a part of it.
Still not convince, then keep spending money on GCMS notes phone calls and air fares. The best years of your life that you will never get back that you could have spent with your partners.

Guys i am not asking to ask our politician for a special treatment. If Australia , England, USA, Ireland , Italy, Denmark can finalize their spousal cases in 6 months then Canada can too.
Lets form a new discussion topic where we can bring like minded people and then with every one's vote can decide a date to do a peaceful protest in Ottawa.

TORONTONIAN04

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Wazifa for Dua.

Daily read as many time you can. Surat Al-Ĥadīd (The Iron) - سورة الحدي first 6 ayat and last 4 ayat of Surat Al-Ĥashr (The Exile) - سورة الح.

don't forget to recite darood-e-ibrahimi, before and after.

( Surah hadid>>
1.Whatsoever is in the heavens and the earth glorifies Allah, and He is the All-Mighty, All-Wise.
2. His is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth, It is He Who gives life and causes death; and He is Able to do all things.
3. He is the First (nothing is before Him) and the Last (nothing is after Him), the Most High (nothing is above Him) and the Most Near (nothing is nearer than Him). And He is the All-Knower of every thing.
4. He it is Who created the heavens and the earth in six Days and then Istawa (rose over) the Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty). He knows what goes into the earth and what comes forth from it, what descends from the heaven and what ascends thereto. And He is with you (by His Knowledge) wheresoever you may be. And Allah is the All-Seer of what you do.
5. His is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth. And to Allah return all the matters (for decision).
6. He merges night into day (i.e. the decrease in the hours of the night is added into the hours of the day), and merges day into night (i.e. the decrease in the hours of the day is added into the hours of the night), and He has full knowledge of whatsoever is in the breasts.

Surah Hashr>>
21. Had We sent down this Qur'an on a mountain, you would surely have seen it humbling itself and rending asunder by the fear of Allah. Such are the parables which We put forward to mankind that they may reflect .
22. He is Allah, than Whom there is La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He) the All-Knower of the unseen and the seen (open). He is the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
23. He is Allah than Whom there is La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He) the King, the Holy, the One Free from all defects, the Giver of security, the Watcher over His creatures, the All-Mighty, the Compeller, the Supreme. Glory be to Allah! (High is He) above all that they associate as partners with Him.
24. He is Allah, the Creator, the Inventor of all things, the Bestower of forms. To Him belong the Best Names . All that is in the heavens and the earth glorify Him. And He is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.

uzafar88

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
mari.ium said:
Salam all
i got an email this saturday frm cic ottawa to pay rprf... And today my husband got an email to get his re med done,.
i m sponsor, by birth canadian bt living in pakistan since born,, just went to canada fr a visit in 2001 n in 2012 to give birth to our boy,.
is my application at the end? Cuz i m also planning to leave fr canada for good this april..
If you want leave Canada for good, then why did you bother sponsoring your husband? Also, did you mention that you have no plans to stay here on the sponsorship application? You came here to just give birth?

jerry84

Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/17/2012
File Transfer...
09/28/2012 to Isb 04/24/2014 to London
Med's Request
01/30/2014 -Add. Forms + RePCC + ReMed, Nov 2014 Add.Forms + RePCC
Med's Done....
Med extension Req - 01/05/2015, Repeat X-Rays 02/16/2015
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015
uzafar88 said:
If you want leave Canada for good, then why did you bother sponsoring your husband? Also, did you mention that you have no plans to stay here on the sponsorship application? You came here to just give birth?
She said for canada .. That means she is moving to canada for good.. Please read carefully before you judge someone!

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
Chashmesh said:
Allhumdulilah Allhumdulilah my hubby got his visa. Shukar Allhumdulilah. He just called me a while ago. InshaAllah everyone will here this news soon.

My time line :
Applied in June 2012
File transferred in August 2012
Remedical in August 2013
Ppr November 7 2013

( I made an error in RPRF receipt so they requested that again in December 2013)
Decision Made: February 2014

Today recieved the passport back with visa ;D

Feel so relaxed and happy. Thank you for your support guys... I am glad to be a part of this online family.
Hi Chashmesh,

Congratulations!! :D

Finally, your stress is over.

Please pray for us too. :)

Enjoy!

Thanks,

Umaer

Jan 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2014 - (App rec.)
File Transfer...
25-07-14 (London)
Med's Request
19th Oct 2015 (requested on 25-09-2015)
Med's Done....
04-Nov-2013 (First Med)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2016
Quick Question!!

How to send money from Pakistan to Canada legally????? can we send it through Western Union or Money Gram....

sabaasad

Apr 2, 2013
My timeline is same as yours and I m too waiting for Remedical request . Do u have any idea how much time does it going to take

Chashmesh

Jul 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waiting2013 said:
Many many congrats, sister. Please remember us in your prayers.

Regards
Thank you ..should i say sis or brother :D I have been and InshaAllah I will continue to pray for everyone.