3rd march 2015
Interview........
19th march 2015 (cleared alhumduliilah)
Passport Req..
19th march 2015 got visa on spot
VISA ISSUED...
19th march 2015
mari.ium said:
Today i received an email from CHC-Islamabad to pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee.... we applied in march 2013 but only pai processing fee.....dont have any credit card...is it advisable to pay through Demand Draft???secondly address for payment is also not mentioned.....and address of CPC mentioned for sending the payment receipt....please help
hi marium... isnt rprf fee suppose to be paid once u r done with re medical.. how come u got it so early?

mirha

Feb 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad, London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2012
Doc's Request.
no
AOR Received.
June,2012
File Transfer...
June,2013
Med's Request
December,2013
Med's Done....
December,2013
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
PPR1, 16May
VISA ISSUED...
PPR2, 6june
LANDED..........
INSALLAH SOON
hladha said:
Thankyou mirha! That's what I was thinking too!! The lawyer suggested to wait until they ask for more proof! But I told my husband don't listen to them and just send more proofs. Thankyou for such a prompt reply! :)
Can anyone share their experience how sending more proofs helped them!
yes my husband also send them additional proofs when he visited me last year...sometimes they ask you for more proof but sometimes not,,but its good to send them before they would asked this will also save the time ,..insAllah you wil receive your medical request by the end of this year

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014 to London office
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
mirha said:
yes my husband also send them additional proofs when he visited me last year...sometimes they ask you for more proof but sometimes not,,but its good to send them before they would asked this will also save the time ,..insAllah you wil receive your medical request by the end of this year
Oh thankyou!! That's what I was thinking! It will save our time! I'm hoping that I get the medical request v soon inshaAllah!!

fatima haider

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25feb, 2013
AOR Received.
27thjuly 2013
Med's Request
19th feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd march 2015
Interview........
19th march 2015 (cleared alhumduliilah)
Passport Req..
19th march 2015 got visa on spot
VISA ISSUED...
19th march 2015
guys wts with this rprf fees? when is it suppose to be paid?

frankie01

Jun 19, 2013
Hello,

Called call center and found out my file is in London office now. No idea whats happening.

Has anyone ever recieved any communication from london office ever?

Thanks

shaheryar

Jul 31, 2009
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Transferred to London)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 August, 2012 (Received)
Doc's Request.
24 January, 2014
File Transfer...
15 October, 2012 (CSQ on 10 January,2013)
Med's Request
24 January, 2014
Med's Done....
31 January 2014 (Re-Medical)
Interview........
18 November, 2014
Passport Req..
18 November, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18 November, 2014

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't know how you were able to extract that from them, every time i call the operator simply refuses to respond by telling me that its against their mandate to
answer anything related to cases outside Canada...humein muh bhee nahee lagatey aur aap ko jawab day deya...kia yeh khula tazad nahi ?

frankie01 said:
Hello,

Called call center and found out my file is in London office now. No idea whats happening.

Has anyone ever recieved any communication from london office ever?

Thanks

shaheryar

Jul 31, 2009
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Transferred to London)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 August, 2012 (Received)
Doc's Request.
24 January, 2014
File Transfer...
15 October, 2012 (CSQ on 10 January,2013)
Med's Request
24 January, 2014
Med's Done....
31 January 2014 (Re-Medical)
Interview........
18 November, 2014
Passport Req..
18 November, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18 November, 2014
Parri said:
hahahahha siyanay banday tuawada case kiyo halay tuk line choo hay? kiding

sada case line vich nai asi line tor diti wa kudiyay...! 8)

Hum Kahan k dana thay kis Hunar mein yakta thay...
yunhi be sabab nikla dushman CHC apna.....!

SAM629

Feb 17, 2013
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA-ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
File Transfer...
July 2013
Med's Request
Not yet.
Med's Done....
Medical Expired on 25 March 2014
hladha said:
Ppl I want to ask something!! I have some additional proofs of my ongoing relationship. Like pictures of my husbands visits and our vacations together. Also some viber screen shots n whatsApp chat history. I'm thinking of sending it so that they put it with my file. Will this have a positive impact on my application? I don't want all the compiling n sending work to go invain! Please I need feedback from all of you. Thanks!

I am also thinking to send more proofs to them. But Can you help me on which email you are sending viber screen shots and chat history? I got the same timeline as yours.

hazamc

Mar 4, 2013
Burlington, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 JUNE 2011 for wife
Doc's Request.
Never
AOR Received.
05 June 2012
File Transfer...
04 AUGUST 2011
Med's Done....
5 JUNE 2013 and 11 SEPTEMBER 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 2015
LANDED..........
February 2015
Thanks for your reply. Your timeline is almost same like my wife's. Next month it will be 32 MONTHS for our file sitting in CHC Islamabad and we are still waiting for PPR. CHC Islamabad is really like a monster with no respect or any value for family values. They are really not playing fair with us.

There are many other Muslim Countries too but I really couldn't understand that why only CHC Islamabad have 32 MONTHS for waiting period and all this drama of kicking our files from one office to other office?
Anyhow, I am trying my best to keep myself calm and not to KILL anybody astound me.

I'll keep all of you guys update with any progress in my case + I'll always keep all of you in my Duas and prayers. May Allah make it easy on all of us here. Please remember us in your Duas and prayers too.

cvimm said:
Salam to Dear Hazmac and respected members of this forum:

I got my notes today it came to my attention that after 30 months of waiting the file is transferred from CHC - Islamabad to CHC - New Delhi last month Mid Feb, I dont have a word to describe their ignorance, plain sample they are playing with peoples life, its a wife case and my wife is a Afghan National so basically in Mid Feb they are transferring Afghan National cases to CHC - New Delhi and Pak National cases to CHC - London, in notes the reason for transfer was ( Workload redistribution ). they just shooting our cases like football is staying for years collecting dust instead of working to finalize it, just shoot it some where else and the same circle goes on and on. here is how they are playing with my wife case.

Application submitted to CPC Mississauga - Sept 2011 and got approved Jan 2012.
File was transferred to CPP - Ottawa on April 2012 until June 2013 just collecting dust nothing was done I mean nothing.
June 2013 File was transfer to CHC - ISL, remedical, repcc and additional document request, all submitted, couple of minor review was done and nothing until now, waiting and waiting , now the file is transferred to CHC - New Delhi for workload redistribution. God knows after this step it may go to MARS. No F idea.

In my opinion they should close CHC - ISL its useless anyway since its not useful as a storage ground either and they are storing files in Ottawa any way, and inform all Pak and Afghan National that we are not interested at all on your families and love once immigration and we dont care about your family reunification, its just some fancy words looks good on books, we have all what we need from India and china. so we inform our families that they cant migrate here. why make us suffer for F three years and play with our life.

Just wanted to inform you guys that after 30 month this is my story and I dont think any news forget about good news is gonna come out of CHC - ISL anymore they are transferring all the cases. so no more fake hopes that PPR rain or else. wish all the best for every one and take care all until next news or update if is gonna come ?

Regards,

CVimm

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok, how many of us can make it to Ottawa for a day....lets say on a given Monday? Lets first try to quantify the group size

Nick_afg said:
salaamualicom brother I tried this long time ago but none cares bro this my old post (sallaam asyed sister I remember u asked me about struck , to be honest sister I try my best to get together some ppl in our situation here in Canada but no body is ready to take time and rise their voices at the beginning I got some support but than they got disappeared i dont know why and this is why we r stucked in this situation it is very easy to talk but nobody is ready to take some action everybody wants fast processing but nobody want to rise thier voices yak haat say tali nahee bajiga see sister no mattar what we write here it is useless cic will apply this 32 months on us anyways they do whatever they wanna do coz we r setting silence and doing nothing my plane was to all afgs all paks who sponsored their spouses from all over the Canada fix time and date make a plane and get together in Ottawa stay there for few days make an appointment and talk to some manister or any body in charge and explain to theme our problems and i am sure when they see too many ppl having same problem things will change right away but u tell me who is ready to do this Nobody coz thier job and their business is more important than their lifes actully i work 7 days a week but i am ready to take off few days and join theme but as i told u already one person cant do anything our ppl is very good in talking that's it so therefore I gave up and kept silent and joining u guys in this waiting game

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014 to London office
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
SAM629 said:
I am also thinking to send more proofs to them. But Can you help me on which email you are sending viber screen shots and chat history? I got the same timeline as yours.
I don't know where will the lawyer send my proofs! We actually have hired a lawyer for our process..

Chashmesh

Jul 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fatima haider said:
guys wts with this rprf fees? when is it suppose to be paid?
It's Right of Permanent Residence Fee. It's better if you pay it when you submit your application because it saves time and you don't go through hassle later.

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 to londonvia gcms notes
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
very soon :)
Chashmesh said:
Hahhaha kuen k yeh sayane zaror hain par chc isb jitnay nahi.
hahahahahahahahahaha true ;D

samkk84

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 2013
AOR Received.
sept 2013
File Transfer...
Transferred from Islamabad to London in Jan 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
hladha said:
I don't know where will the lawyer send my proofs! We actually have hired a lawyer for our process..

Hello All

My application was transferred to London from Islamabad in January 25. I sponsored my wife in September 2013.

I have some additional proof of relationship (pictures, viber logs, boarding passes,etc)since I visited by wife last December.

Does anyone know whether I need to send this additional proof to the LONDON visa office ? Or do I need to send this to CHC in Canada ?

Any ideas ? Thanks for your help !