Med's Done....
3 july 2012 expired
Interview........
IN SHAA ALLAH NOT
Passport Req..
IN SHAA ALLAH SOON
Kasam_se said:
Salam o alaikum brothers and sisters,

A big update to notify you all. I haven't been on these forums for a long time. Our was nikkah only case. In October last year, I ordered GCMS notes. Turned out that they objected to no rukhsati since our nikkah was going on for 3 years and I haven't visited. It was arranged marriage with a second cousin. we were put on interview queue. Today was interview, our visa officer only asked for emails and viber logs and told my wife our case is straight forward and there will not be any issue. VO was going to keep my wife's passport but turns out they never received her medical so they asked to do the medical and returned passport and said my wife needs passport for medical. She first said by end of july my wife will get visa but because we need to do medical again, so the time line for my wife to get visa has changed to before the end of the year. We are grateful to almighty Allah that it is sorted out as we have already planned rukhsati for May this year.
Please remember us in your prayers and I will do the same.

Allah hafiz.
nt a single qustn abt relatnshp. .Good to hear that. . May Allah ease r process too. AMEEN

colorsfading

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
riz.hash said:
any nikah only case recently? m planing to aply in april 2014,

what did u write for reception held. and living together question-

any isues, objections u get. please advice

my nikah held with 250 ppl in hall. with all molvi and everyone.

a smal gathering held in sunset club for 30ppl. can i show that as my reception? we were in nrmal clothes, nt bridal. plz help.
In my opinion you should not name it as nikkah only write it was a wedding (rukhsati) ceremony and you ll host reception in canada on arrival of your spouse as you have your friends and family there. And next day gathering you mentioned you can show as it was a small gathering given by you to your and ur wife closed ones to celebrate
mention cohabitation period >she is living with you after marriage take as many pics as you can with common aunts, cousin, alone, at time of submitting submit pics from nikkah ceremony in which you have your parents, relative, molvi, simple couple shots, etc

shubeesha

Jan 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/Husband Case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2011
AOR Received.
Feb 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014
Med's Done....
May 12,2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1, June 12,2104,
VISA ISSUED...
PPR 2, JUne 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Visa Issued July 4, 2014
Kasam_se said:

A big update to notify you all. I haven't been on these forums for a long time. Our was nikkah only case. In October last year, I ordered GCMS notes. Turned out that they objected to no rukhsati since our nikkah was going on for 3 years and I haven't visited. It was arranged marriage with a second cousin. we were put on interview queue. Today was interview, our visa officer only asked for emails and viber logs and told my wife our case is straight forward and there will not be any issue. VO was going to keep my wife's passport but turns out they never received her medical so they asked to do the medical and returned passport and said my wife needs passport for medical. She first said by end of july my wife will get visa but because we need to do medical again, so the time line for my wife to get visa has changed to before the end of the year. We are grateful to almighty Allah that it is sorted out as we have already planned rukhsati for May this year.

Allah hafiz.
Congratulations on clearing of the first step. Please tell me how much notice they gave you for interview, Like one week, two weeks etc. Did you show the viber log or mail log on the computer or you printed it out. We talk on Whats App. Do we need to print it out. Please advise. Thanks

SAM629

Feb 17, 2013
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA-ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
File Transfer...
July 2013
Med's Request
Not yet.
Med's Done....
Medical Expired on 25 March 2014
shubeesha said:
Congratulations on clearing of the first step. Please tell me how much notice they gave you for interview, Like one week, two weeks etc. Did you show the viber log or mail log on the computer or you printed it out. We talk on Whats App. Do we need to print it out. Please advise. Thanks
Yes, there is no doubt about that. You need to print it out.

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good stuff....your timeline is similar to a lot of applicants here - early 2012. i have predicted there will be a ppr monsoon in june 2014 and now you just confirmed your wife was inline to get visa in july 2014....like i said the skies are going to burst open in june 2014..its the calm before the storm...

:D

Kasam_se said:

Allah hafiz.

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
actually i have visited my spouse multiple times and even taken vacations abroad....living with my spouse three months off and on doesnt prove jack$hit to the VO...actually it raises many red flags... 8)

Hope_123 said:
I don't think this has anything to do with desperation. In fact, each case is different. I'm sure if you had the chance you would visit your spouse (or vice versa) multiple times. It's actually those who make claims on others who turn out to be the desperate folks. No need to make rude suggestions, as you have done many times on this forum.

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
I am glad to see that none of the applicants who applied with me aren't here any more.

My whole process took 14 months for my wife when the timeline on the website clearly stated - 26 months back in 2013.

Don't complicate things. Your documents should be self explanatory enough for the officer so that he/she does not get confused.

I used to read a lot of comments users used to leave here and how they proceeded.

DO NOT APPLY FOR IMMIGRATION IF YOUR PREGNANT OR GOT PREGNANT AFTER BEING SPONSORED. IT WILL SIMPLY COMPLICATE THINGS & DELAY THE PROCESSING.

MAKE SURE THE FULL FEE IS PAID WHEN APPLYING. I think it was $1100.00 in 2012.

PM me if you need help with anything. I will try my best to respond to your important queries.

Best of luck guys!
Regards,

Omar

ibi

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-26-2012
Doc's Request.
1-06-2013 & 07-05-2014
AOR Received.
22-06-2012
File Transfer...
22-06- 2012 & 12-02-2014
Med's Request
23-08-2013
Med's Done....
1-9-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
01-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
29-08-2015
niana.j said:
yes! a reponsible man would be gainfully employed not taking three months on and off. it also shows your spouse doesnt pay a lot of taxes...is he on welfare?? its people like your husband that give pakistani's a bad name.... :mad:
its people like you that give Pakistan a bad name. stop posting rude comments - nobody wants to read them.

frankie01

Jun 19, 2013
niana.j said:
yes! a reponsible man would be gainfully employed not taking three months on and off. it also shows your spouse doesnt pay a lot of taxes...is he on welfare?? its people like your husband that give pakistani's a bad name.... :mad:
Niana I respect you very much just like any other member but are you for real? I hope you know some times you do not make sense (No offence)
How can you assume a person living with spouse for 3 months is not employed or they pay less tax?
Ever heard of Contract employees, Self-employment? On top of that how can an immigration officer assume they are on welfare?
Naina FYI the sponsorship forms are filled so a qualified immigration officer can read them and validate information. And you are saying the immigration officer would make assumptions based on the tenure of ones stay with spouse instead of reading what we wrote on the forms for employment?
We all know the more relationship links there are the better it is? Please don’t make unnecessary things up. Also please don’t point at anyone and refer “its people like your husband that give Pakistani’s a bad name…..” really shame on you.
Please don’t judge and try not to be personal.
Thanks

TORONTONIAN04

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bohat kushi hoi. My spouse interview is coming up. Did interview letter mentioned that they going to interview both of you??? Because my spouse to be at Islamabad and for me they gonna call over the phone. Second your file was moved from Islamabad to London or because our interview letter was issued from London, UK don't know why.......... Please reply. I would appreciate your help on this.
Allah hafiz

quote author=Kasam_se link=topic=103544.msg2972539#msg2972539 date=1394698839]

Allah hafiz.
[/quote]

jatt123

Jun 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2014
I want to send additional documents. I applied in June 2013 I got SA in July 2013 (for ISB). But no file transfer confirmation of any kind after that. Kindly tell me how to send them. Should it be from applicant or sponser? Where should I send them, Isb or Ottawa or both? secondly what detail should I attach with them? DOB, File number and reference etc? Should the covering letter be signed? Kindly guide me and tell me addresses of both the offices..

Marium Rizwan

Sep 17, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 31, 2014
AOR Received.
11-Dec-2012
File Transfer...
15-Jan-2013
Med's Request
31 March, 2015
Med's Done....
April 10, 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
May 7, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 27, 2015
LANDED..........
June 08, 2015
Talk for yourself! Is that what you have learnt, to get personal with people?

My husband is self employed and his business is running in US which is clearly stated in T4 and he pays fair taxes

Unlike you, all u do is keyboard war with people on forum... R u on welfare? Cuz you are always here!!

No wonder people think we r frustrated nation cuz we have people like you!! You should really visit your spouse cuz desperateness leads to frustration which we can see in you!

niana.j said:

Marium Rizwan

Sep 17, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 31, 2014
AOR Received.
11-Dec-2012
File Transfer...
15-Jan-2013
Med's Request
31 March, 2015
Med's Done....
April 10, 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
May 7, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 27, 2015
LANDED..........
June 08, 2015
And yes i agree with people here

I feel sorry for your spouse! You have already lost it!

niana.j said:

samkk84

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 2013
AOR Received.
sept 2013
File Transfer...
Transferred from Islamabad to London in Jan 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
Omar Mirza said:
I am glad to see that none of the applicants who applied with me aren't here any more.

My whole process took 14 months for my wife when the timeline on the website clearly stated - 26 months back in 2013.

Don't complicate things. Your documents should be self explanatory enough for the officer so that he/she does not get confused.

I used to read a lot of comments users used to leave here and how they proceeded.

DO NOT APPLY FOR IMMIGRATION IF YOUR PREGNANT OR GOT PREGNANT AFTER BEING SPONSORED. IT WILL SIMPLY COMPLICATE THINGS & DELAY THE PROCESSING.

MAKE SURE THE FULL FEE IS PAID WHEN APPLYING. I think it was $1100.00 in 2012.

PM me if you need help with anything. I will try my best to respond to your important queries.

Best of luck guys!
Regards,

Omar
----------------------------------------------------

Hello Everyone !

I had a question about applying for GCMS notes. I sponsored my wife (Nikah only) in September 2013.
Two weeks later I got an email from CIC saying that the file has been transferred to Islamabad.
In late Januray 2014, I got another email from CIC saying that the file has now been transferred to London.

My CIC Application status shows these 2 things:
1. Application has been received in September 2013.
2. Medical has been received.

Do you think I should request GCMS notes to see what is in my file so far ?
Does ordering GCMS have any negative effects on your file ?

I believe this is the correct place to order GCMS notes:
cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Enjoy you day !

Marium Rizwan

Sep 17, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 31, 2014
AOR Received.
11-Dec-2012
File Transfer...
15-Jan-2013
Med's Request
31 March, 2015
Med's Done....
April 10, 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
May 7, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 27, 2015
LANDED..........
June 08, 2015
Wait for at least an year before ordering notes i.e september 2014 in your case

It doesnt harm ur case but you wont get anything in notes before an year except for where your file is at right now

samkk84 said:
----------------------------------------------------

Hello Everyone !

I had a question about applying for GCMS notes. I sponsored my wife (Nikah only) in September 2013.
Two weeks later I got an email from CIC saying that the file has been transferred to Islamabad.
In late Januray 2014, I got another email from CIC saying that the file has now been transferred to London.

My CIC Application status shows these 2 things:
1. Application has been received in September 2013.
2. Medical has been received.

Do you think I should request GCMS notes to see what is in my file so far ?
Does ordering GCMS have any negative effects on your file ?

I believe this is the correct place to order GCMS notes:
cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Enjoy you day !