+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

Chashmesh

Jul 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waiting2013 said:
I second that. I have read many people advising to visit twice a year etc etc to meet your spouses. First, it is not possible for everyone financially, even the cheapest round trip would involve amounts upto 2000 CAD just on airfare. While it may not be a problem for some sisters who are not working to visit their spouses in Pakistan or for brothers who are not dependent on employment to visit and stay with their wives but it is definitely a problem for people who are working as an employee.

and the frustrating thing is the NO WAY OUT criteria that CIC uses

-No significant visits by sponsor...>red flag on genuineness...> but reject TRVs as applicant has strong ties in Canada...how ridiculous,conflicting and BS
-Long stay with spouse in Pakistan...>red flag on intentions to return....> ignoring the genuineness factor altogether
I agree. It's also not easy for people who are still in school like me.

I know someone who stayed in Pakistan after marriage because she had a little daughter from previous marriage. After applying for her husband she received a letter from chc that we cannot issue visa to your husband because we don't think you guys will stay in Canada. They also stated that we don't see you having strong ties in Canada. After this letter she left Pakistan in two weeks and hasn't gone bk not even once. It's been three years and her husband didn't even get a remedical.

[/quote]

Chashmesh

Jul 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adv2244 said:
The new citizenship law would cover up all these Grey areas...you would now be required to stay in Canada for certain days every year.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/new-citizenship-rules-target-fraud-foreign-terrorism-1.2525404
Thanks for sharing, good to know that.

Illumination7

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad, London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
03-10-2012
File Transfer...
04-10-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-07-2012 (expired) 03-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
Marium Rizwan said:
My husband is a PR and he visits me after every 3 months an stay here in Pakistan for 3 months!! This is our routine from last 1 year!!

Cuz no one can live away from his wife and kids for long!!!

And for instance, an officer opens your file and says wow 3 years of freaking genuine marriage and they dont even visit each other?? R u kidding me:/

We have a daughter together and of course we had our beautiful moments together!!! Immigration is not a priority!!! Please please make ur lives and your relationship your first priority!!!

My husband pays tax on time!! Though he got his PR card renew last month without any problem Alhumdulilah!!!

No freaking husband and wife live away from each other for years!!
Not everyone can take a 3 month vacation. Consider yourself lucky. I only get 3 weeks a year.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
Illumination7 said:
Not everyone can take a 3 month vacation. Consider yourself lucky. I only get 3 weeks a year.
and i just quit work and go back lol
but i only work part time cuz I'm still in school just took up a good job so idk why I'm going to do this time

dextroo

Star Member
Dec 4, 2013
london
Visa Office......
London
Waiting2013 said:
I second that. I have read many people advising to visit twice a year etc etc to meet your spouses. First, it is not possible for everyone financially, even the cheapest round trip would involve amounts upto 2000 CAD just on airfare. While it may not be a problem for some sisters who are not working to visit their spouses in Pakistan or for brothers who are not dependent on employment to visit and stay with their wives but it is definitely a problem for people who are working as an employee.

and the frustrating thing is the NO WAY OUT criteria that CIC uses

-No significant visits by sponsor...>red flag on genuineness...> but reject TRVs as applicant has strong ties in Canada...how ridiculous,conflicting and BS
-Long stay with spouse in Pakistan...>red flag on intentions to return....> ignoring the genuineness factor altogether
I disagree with Trv rejection part. If u apply properly with all docs n proper justification why wud they reject. Everyone told me I will be rejected as delivery of child is not imp n they reject Trv. I got it.
If one presents his case in a proper way he/ she will always get visa.

Illumination7

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad, London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
03-10-2012
File Transfer...
04-10-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-07-2012 (expired) 03-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
Regarding TRV, is it true that if they're going to reject you they do it ASAP? Or would they take the whole 50 days and in the end they can reject you as well?

Chashmesh

Jul 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok guys I just found out that chc Islamabad is changing location and they have also cutoff alot of their employees. since they are very busy with moving ...there is no news.

I know someone who is gone to the embassy right now and one of their staff members told him about this. :(

Somebody

Sep 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul-2012
File Transfer...
Sep-2012
Med's Request
Jul-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-2013
Passport Req..
PPR1-June 9th, 2014 & PPR2- July 2nd, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Where are they moving now? and they're laying off? means more delay?

Chashmesh said:
ok guys I just found out that chc Islamabad is changing location and they have also cutoff alot of their employees. since they are very busy with moving ...there is no news.

I know someone who is gone to the embassy right now and one of their staff members told him about this. :(

Chashmesh

Jul 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Somebody said:
Where are they moving now? and they're laying off? means more delay?
Didn't tell where is their new location but said within the city. Yes, laid off a lot of employees... Means no work done at all :( so disappointed

Marium Rizwan

Sep 17, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 31, 2014
AOR Received.
11-Dec-2012
File Transfer...
15-Jan-2013
Med's Request
31 March, 2015
Med's Done....
April 10, 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
May 7, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 27, 2015
LANDED..........
June 08, 2015
I agree with you guys!!! Our money is flowing like water (or if there is more lighter medium of liquid) in this whole process!! :( and 20,000 PKR every year for TRV? And all we get in return is rejection!! So annoying

These angraiz dont even move to another city if they r only "seeing someone" lol

Syed Muhammad Asim

Nov 26, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2012
Doc's Request.
September 2013
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
Nov 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2013
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
Chashmesh said:

lolz so bas ab yeahi sunna baqi tha enewayss i have just made my mind these ppl wnt let us come there till june or july dnt know after tht :S ..

HRaza

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad then London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2013
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
File Transfer...
22-01-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014
Passport Req..
Feb 25, 2015
Assalamualaikum!! I applied to sponsor my husband in Sept 2013. At that time my husband was in Pakistan but now he has got a job in Saudi Arabia. My question is how would this effect our case and how should we inform cic??? Our file is in London Visa office right now. My other question is I want to visit my husband and being a PR how long can I stay with him since I called CIC and they told me that Im nt supposed to leave country while my case is in process not for a day but I really want to visit him. So if I do visit him what should b the safe limit???

aaliyan

Star Member
Feb 23, 2013
Visa Office......
OTT / ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2012
File Transfer...
nov 2012
Med's Request
june 17th 2014...
Med's Done....
aug 2012 (1st).....1st july 2014(2nd)
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
PPR1 june 17th 2014....PPR2 july 7th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
PP back with visa on 22 july 2014
my husband called one of the Member of parliament of Canada, there was some person there who dint give my husband an appointment to the MP instead he said he deals with all the immigration case issues. He told my husband that all the files are being distributed to various Visa Offices at different places so may be they speed up the processes and you just follow whatever 32 or 36 months time that has been mentioned on CIC website for pakistanis.

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Mp immigration assistants don't know much. Let me rephrase, they know nothing.

aaliyan said:
my husband called one of the Member of parliament of Canada, there was some person there who dint give my husband an appointment to the MP instead he said he deals with all the immigration case issues. He told my husband that all the files are being assdistributed to various Visa Offices at different places so may be they speed up the processes and you just follow whatever 32 or 36 months time that has been mentioned on CIC website for pakistanis.

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Now thats news.

Chashmesh said: