Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Nick_afg said:
Salaam to everyone in this forum I have a anoncement guys it is more than too much guys waiting waiting and doing nothing just chatting with each other is too much now i and some other guys has dicieded to take a Riley to Ottawa to talk with whoever is in charge we r very serious to take some serious action about this killer 32 endless Monts, now if any body live in GTA area or Hamilton Kitchener London any where in Ontario plz contact me we 'll get together and fix the date and time and we 'll go to Ottawa guys plzzzzz wake up u r not alone there is many many ppl who are ready to join us so plzzzzz guys lets rise our voice and do something we r not going to commit any crime we r working in this country we r obey the law we pay tax than why we suffer this endless pain we don't want anything else we want our love ones our life partners with us so plzzzzz guys join us the more ppl the better and plz guys pass this message to ur friends whoever is in our situation i hope to hear from u guys soon
That would be good step. Please ignore, "kuch nai ho ga, fazool kam hy. kind of comments. Raise your voice,

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 to londonvia gcms notes
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
very soon :)
jerry84 said:
ALHAMDULILLAH ALHAMDULILLAH ALHAMDULILLAH .. BY THE GRACE OF ALLAH SWT MY HUBBY GOT HIS RE-MED!!!!!!!!!!
HI CONGRATES DID YOU CONTACTED MP OR TOOK ANY STEP OR ITS JUST CIC WHO CONTACTED YOU? WHAT DID YOUR NOTES SAID DID THEY TOLD YOU EXPECTED DATE FOR REMEDICAL? AND IS IT SAME?

Sassy_1

Jan 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2012
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
27-10-2013
Interview........
Not yet :(
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi everyone,

I've been a silent reader for a few months now! Reading and analyzing everyones case and comparing it to mine.
I'm sponsoring my husband.
My timeline has started from:

June 2012 sent in my package.
Aug 2012 recieved an email, confirming they have recieved my package n i'm eligible to sponsor my husband & package is being sent to Islamabad.
Oct 2013 Islamabad asked my husband to redo his medical n police... husband completed that.
In Nov 2013, the MP of my city contacted CHC or whoever they contact ...that they had received my husbands police check n his new medical.
Since then ...have not heard anything else.
..Feb is the earliest my MP can contact them again....

Hopefully, i hear some good news inshallah.

Anyone else, on the same boat as me???

u.incredible

Oct 4, 2013
Visa Office......
First Islamabad, second London
App. Filed.......
July, 2012
Doc's Request.
First from Islamabad in January, 2014. Second from London in August, 2014
AOR Received.
September, 2012
File Transfer...
October, 2012
Med's Request
September, 2014
Med's Done....
October, 2014
Passport Req..
December, 2014
LANDED..........
March, 2015
jerry84 said:
ALHAMDULILLAH ALHAMDULILLAH ALHAMDULILLAH .. BY THE GRACE OF ALLAH SWT MY HUBBY GOT HIS RE-MED!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote

Congratulations,could you please tell me before re-medical request did your husband get additional documents request??what is your timeline?

u.incredible

Oct 4, 2013
Visa Office......
First Islamabad, second London
App. Filed.......
July, 2012
Doc's Request.
First from Islamabad in January, 2014. Second from London in August, 2014
AOR Received.
September, 2012
File Transfer...
October, 2012
Med's Request
September, 2014
Med's Done....
October, 2014
Passport Req..
December, 2014
LANDED..........
March, 2015
Parri said:
HI CONGRATES DID YOU CONTACTED MP OR TOOK ANY STEP OR ITS JUST CIC WHO CONTACTED YOU? WHAT DID YOUR NOTES SAID DID THEY TOLD YOU EXPECTED DATE FOR REMEDICAL? AND IS IT SAME?
could you please tell me your timeline?when did you get re-medical request?anyone who got additional documents request after that how long you got re-medical request??

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 to londonvia gcms notes
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
very soon :)
u.incredible said:
could you please tell me your timeline?when did you get re-medical request?anyone who got additional documents request after that how long you got re-medical request??
i am early October 2012 case still waiting for re-medical request. i did not receive any additional documents request but sent additional documents volunteer after visiting my husband in July 2013. what is ur time line and progress on ur case did you get any request re medical or documents?

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
addu123 said:
I sent my complaint via email to the minister of immi but i have no hopes. Tried mp nothing and emailed ottawa nothing there they all refer to timelines on their website and wait.
salaam to all forum member and thank u so much for the support in one day I got unblieveble responses tomorrow around 11 am we have gethering in my city but still guys as I said Iin my last post the more ppl the better I need ur support guys mailing and compellining ll change nothing unless we don't talk face to face and it is gonna be very peaceful demonstration thank u again guys for the supports

Guddu1

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
January 2014
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
February 2014
Med's Done....
March 2014
Passport Req..
April 2014
finally got add docs request !

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
& RE-PCC Nov 24, 2013. Docs & PCC sent Nov 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 27,2011 & Dec 4, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
jerry84 said:
Hey, that's great news . Allah ka shukar. Insha'Allah the 2012 applicants will start getting PPRs now!!

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
& RE-PCC Nov 24, 2013. Docs & PCC sent Nov 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 27,2011 & Dec 4, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
jerry84 said:
Anyone who has gone for re-med. Do we have to send anything to the embassy or it's all done through the medical centre?
Just tell your hubby to take the attached medical form to the clinic. The staff takes care of the rest. Ez Pz!
Was your hubby asked to re-send your police clearance & re-submit forms again?

Syed Muhammad Asim

Nov 26, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2012
Doc's Request.
September 2013
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
Nov 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2013
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
jerry84 said:
Anyone who has gone for re-med. Do we have to send anything to the embassy or it's all done through the medical centre?
well all u need to give them ur 2 passport photocopies n.i.c if required nd a request letter rest of the work they will do by themselves u dnt need to send anything to embassy everything will b sent through emedical .

dextroo

Star Member
Dec 4, 2013
london
Visa Office......
London
hubby chubby said:
I do understand why you would disagree. You would think then what is the point of sending files over if they are going to follow isb anyways. If i was in your situation right now i would think the same. Actually, i was in your situation 2 years back when they sent it to ottawa. Thought the same, hoped they would process faster or maybe follow ottawa timeline. I was wrong. On the flip side, hopefully ottawa doesnt happen in london. But don't make any conclusion. Like i always say for chc Islamabad applicants "hope for the best, expect the worst" Good luck to you buddy..
i again disagree with you, becoz 2 years back 3 of my frnds applied as well. and all got visa as per ottawa time, maybe some issues with ur file. hope for the best

Wyz

Star Member
Mar 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 2012, tfr to ISL May 2013
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
dextroo said:
i again disagree with you, becoz 2 years back 3 of my frnds applied as well. and all got visa as per ottawa time, maybe some issues with ur file. hope for the best
Oh man, don't go around scaring people like that saying there "maybe some issues with ur file"

I think it really just depends on luck. I was the same, I was transferred to Ottawa with the glimmer of hope that my file may take the Ottawa timeline. But it never did. Instead, back in May 2013, it was finally transferred to Islamabad. I think Islamabad just had way too much of an overload but they couldn't "close" the VO per say to more spousal applicants so they just decided to temporarily hold them in Ottawa. I'd really like to know the timelines of your friends, because I haven't heard of one single Pakistani applicant to get their approval within Ottawa timelines (which is 15 months btw...wouldn't that be a dream come true!) Hope for the best for all of us :)

laghmani

Sep 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 27/2012
Doc's Request.
Sent voluntarily on Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Apr26/2012
File Transfer...
Apr26/2012
Med's Done....
June 23/2013
Interview........
Inshallah No
Passport Req..
June 20/2013 And Decision Made on Jan 15/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 21 2014 allah thank you so much
LANDED..........
February 21/2014
draccountant said:
Hi Dear

I need you assistance. I am in Kabul. Can you kindly guide me how to get Police certificate from Afghanistan.

THANKS in advance
Asalaam malikum,

Where do you live in Canada. You need to go to afghan consultant in your area and if you want to get from Afghanistan u need to talk to member of your family to go foreign ministry dept in Kabul and tell the personal at desk that u r here to get a police clearance for so and so. They will ask for the persons taskera (identification document ) also they will ask for persons marriage certificate as well. The they will tell to come next day or 1,2 days later and give you some document take to interior ministry and they will complete the process. If they want they will call the person to come to the interior ministry to give their finger prints and After all process is complete they will give u police clearance.

Wa salaam,
Laghmani