14-08-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
7/11/2014
Passport Req..
Decision made: Nov 14, passport request 26/2/2015, passport sent on March 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 11, 2015
Amaw said:
Aslamualaikum
I applied for my husband end of July and on 28 august 2013 I received the letter that my file is been transffering to isl and i know that my file was send to ottawa not islambad now its been 5 months and i didnt heard anything till now but some people on this forum received the letter that their file is transfered to islamabad or london office for step 2 .
Now I'm getting worried cuz I heard that our files are keep in Ottawa and wahan he rehti hain sometimes.
Can you please tell me that what should I do ..can i contact Ottawa thru email or phone ya fr kya karo :'(
Please reply me
My timeline is exactly as yours. I got my sponsorship approval on Aug 15 and was told that file is being transferred to Islamabad. I contacted the call center last week and my file is still at Ottawa.
You can try calling call center to see where your file is.

Amaw

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2014
Med's Request
dec 2014
Passport Req..
26 feb
VISA ISSUED...
17 march
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
assassin said:
My timeline is exactly as yours. I got my sponsorship approval on Aug 15 and was told that file is being transferred to Islamabad. I contacted the call center last week and my file is still at Ottawa.
You can try calling call center to see where your file is.

I email them in Novemberand they reply me back that your file is still is queue and also I email at Islamabad embassy too but they didn't reply me back

Amaw

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2014
Med's Request
dec 2014
Passport Req..
26 feb
VISA ISSUED...
17 march
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
hubby chubby said:
Wsalam.
Dont worry, ottawa does send files over to islamabad electronically. It takes usually more the 5 months in most cases. Nowadays, they don't send out letters that your file has been transfered. Many people come to realize about their transfer via notes. Dont break a sweat on it, they wont lose your file.
Can I order notes now or should I wait for sometime

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
A salaamualicom brother all I can advice u is wait nothing is wrong with ur case sending ur file to Ottawa or London or isb it's doesn't really makes Any changes isb office has few officers And thousands applications so therefor cic want to help isb office London or Ottawa office all they do is load our case in to isb E-storage and that's all and this ll be issued from isb office for sure so my advoice is to take a chill pill and try to keep ur self busy in ur work the more u keep thinking the more u get frustrated I know it's very depressing process but what we can do bro I was the same as u but now I calm my self down coz none Liston to use accept our marcyfull Allah mine more than one year and nothing yet so plz bro don't think too
Much about Alha is KAREAM and RHEEM Was slam

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nick_afg said:
A salaamualicom brother all I can advice u is wait nothing is wrong with ur case sending ur file to Ottawa or London or isb it's doesn't really makes Any changes isb office has few officers And thousands applications so therefor cic want to help isb office London or Ottawa office all they do is load our case in to isb E-storage and that's all and this ll be issued from isb office for sure so my advoice is to take a chill pill and try to keep ur self busy in ur work the more u keep thinking the more u get frustrated I know it's very depressing process but what we can do bro I was the same as u but now I calm my self down coz none Liston to use accept our marcyfull Allah mine more than one year and nothing yet so plz bro don't think too
Much about Alha is KAREAM and RHEEM Was slam
Allah is kareem*

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
afghan0123 said:
Allah is kareem*
afghan123 many many congratulations dear brother I wish all the happiness in ur brand new life bro I am so happy for u brother I have a q bro is ur wife in afg or in Pak wa salaam

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
All 2013er's.... theres no reason to panic.... if u guys are panicking now how will u survive for another year??....

CIC DOES NOT mail the acknowledgement letter these days (unless u selected all correspondance by mail in ur application).... they usually send an email.... n although it says the file has been transferred to ISL its actually an electronic version of it that gets sent to ISL.... the physical file stays in Ottawa until ISL is ready for it at which time it gets sent there....

My file n most other files of ppl on this thread sat in ottawa for over a year without any progress.... so u guys r not the only ones to go through this.... all of us r in the same boat.... i would say u guys should expect to wait atleast a year before u hear n e sort of updates from CIC.... hopefully its sooner than that... most of us 2012ers n 2011ers got delayed even further due to the strike.... so inshallah inshallah i pray u guys won't have to wait as long as most of us have had to

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
mrashid123 said:
All 2013er's.... theres no reason to panic.... if u guys are panicking now how will u survive for another year??....

CIC DOES NOT mail the acknowledgement letter these days (unless u selected all correspondance by mail in ur application).... they usually send an email.... n although it says the file has been transferred to ISL its actually an electronic version of it that gets sent to ISL.... the physical file stays in Ottawa until ISL is ready for it at which time it gets sent there....

My file n most other files of ppl on this thread sat in ottawa for over a year without any progress.... so u guys r not the only ones to go through this.... all of us r in the same boat.... i would say u guys should expect to wait atleast a year before u hear n e sort of updates from CIC.... hopefully its sooner than that... most of us 2012ers n 2011ers got delayed even further due to the strike.... so inshallah inshallah i pray u guys won't have to wait as long as most of us have had to
alsmoalicom brother my case has completed exact one year today shoots I except something soon or again long long wait ?

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Nick_afg said:
alsmoalicom brother my case has completed exact one year today shoots I except something soon or again long long wait ?
if u don't hear n e thing within the next couple of weeks.... i would say u should apply for ur gcms notes to see wuts going on.... u can look back a couple of days... Asyed posted instructoins on exactly how to order notes

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nick_afg said:
afghan123 many many congratulations dear brother I wish all the happiness in ur brand new life bro I am so happy for u brother I have a q bro is ur wife in afg or in Pak wa salaam
Thank u dear bro :)

She is in pak

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO - Ottawa/ CHC - Islamabad/ CHC - New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
From CPPO- Ottawa to CHC - ISL - May 2013/ From CHC - ISL to CHC New Delhi Feb 2014
Med's Request
Remed/ RePCC and Supporting Doc Request- June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Interview Scheduled in June- CHC New Delhi
Passport Req..
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
VISA ISSUED...
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
LANDED..........
August 2014
Outlandish said:
Salam all. I've drafted an e-mail to my local MP and I'm wondering if anyone else has done the same in the past and are willing to share how they requested to look into their sponsorship case? This is the first time I'm doing it so any help would be very much appreciated!
Salam Dear Outlandish,

Hope this message find you in good health, my advise for you and other respected members will be, please dont count on MP's word or activity at all, unfortunately CHC - ISL are used to MP's inquiry now and all responses are generic the only advantage you will find that they respond quicker to MP inquiry than sponsor or applicant inquiry but all messages are generic and they dont have any impact what so ever on the outcome of application they are just source of another type of communication to visa office, I have been in touch with my local MP office for the past 15 months nothing useful came out of it and I give up on it this year. the only useful method that I will highly recommend to you and the rest of respected members that order your GCMS notes once every six month its the best $5 dollar you spend it gives you all the info you want and give you a very good understanding of which direction your application is going and what is the next step, last but not least please order you notes at least 1 year after you receive your AOR for step 1 that your case is forwarded to visa office, if you order it sooner your notes will be pretty much blank will only have your bio data info and location of your paper file, as you may know by now based on posts on this forum and my personal experience once the stage one get approved the file will be send to Ottawa and their stays for 12 to 15 months and than will be uploaded to CHC - ISL estorage for further processing, the processing only occurs once file gets to CHC- ISL until than its just a waiting game which is extremely exhausting for anyone. here are some example of MP inquiry's, hope that will help you and other fellow member. wish you all the best.

Regards,
CVimm.

Example of MP's Inquiry's:

Greetings from Islamabad,

Thank you for your e-mail below. This application is currently in active processing and is in queue to be reviewed by an immigration officer. Information provided has been noted and has been forwarded to the concerned unit for review to applicant's file.

Your representations in this case have been noted and will be taken into consideration when the application is reviewed.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

Greetings and Best Wishes for 2014 from Islamabad,

This is in response to your email (see below).

This application is still in process and is waiting to be reviewed by a decision-making officer.

After this review, the file will be pushed to the next stage of processing. In compliance with the department's commitment to the "first in, first out" policy, we process cases in the order they are received as our office. Application would be reviewed upon it turn in queue.

Your representations in this case have been noted and will be taken into consideration when the application is reviewed.

Regards,

Immigration Section

and I can give you 10 other examples and as you may see its all generic and I am pretty sure that other members will have similar responses its all just a formality to keep every once calm they just want to do what and when they want to do? they dont care about MP's or either us, sorry for such a bold response but we all deserve to know the truth.

Regards,

Cvimm.

Wajea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Canada, Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2008
Doc's Request.
01-02-2008
AOR Received.
01-11-2012
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
2nd Medical Done January 2015 - Waiting For Passport Request
Med's Done....
I Hope The Process Get Finnish Before Any 3rd Medical Request !!!
Interview........
01-06-2013
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
cvimm said:
Salam Dear Outlandish,

Thank you for your e-mail below. This application is currently in active processing and is in queue to be reviewed by an immigration officer. Information provided has been noted and has been forwarded to the concerned unit for review to applicant's file.

Regards,

Immigration Section

This application is still in process and is waiting to be reviewed by a decision-making officer.

After this review, the file will be pushed to the next stage of processing. In compliance with the department's commitment to the "first in, first out" policy, we process cases in the order they are received as our office. Application would be reviewed upon it turn in queue.

Regards,

Immigration Section

and I can give you 10 other examples and as you may see its all generic and I am pretty sure that other members will have similar responses its all just a formality to keep every once calm they just want to do what and when they want to do? they dont care about MP's or either us, sorry for such a bold response but we all deserve to know the truth.

Regards,

Cvimm.
You are Right CVIMM like the first one i got respond twice & thrice .
They only Copy & Paste it to MP's E-mail address , as you explained MP's are only used for Quick & Generic Replay's which couldn't help our process but just give us " Taskeen Rohi " nothing more .

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
cvimm said:
Salam Dear Outlandish,

Hope this message find you in good health, my advise for you and other respected members will be, please dont count on MP's word or activity at all, unfortunately CHC - ISL are used to MP's inquiry now and all responses are generic the only advantage you will find that they respond quicker to MP inquiry than sponsor or applicant inquiry but all messages are generic and they dont have any impact what so ever on the outcome of application they are just source of another type of communication to visa office, I have been in touch with my local MP office for the past 15 months nothing useful came out of it and I give up on it this year. the only useful method that I will highly recommend to you and the rest of respected members that order your GCMS notes once every six month its the best $5 dollar you spend it gives you all the info you want and give you a very good understanding of which direction your application is going and what is the next step, last but not least please order you notes at least 1 year after you receive your AOR for step 1 that your case is forwarded to visa office, if you order it sooner your notes will be pretty much blank will only have your bio data info and location of your paper file, as you may know by now based on posts on this forum and my personal experience once the stage one get approved the file will be send to Ottawa and their stays for 12 to 15 months and than will be uploaded to CHC - ISL estorage for further processing, the processing only occurs once file gets to CHC- ISL until than its just a waiting game which is extremely exhausting for anyone. here are some example of MP inquiry's, hope that will help you and other fellow member. wish you all the best.

Regards,
CVimm.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Regards,

Immigration Section

Regards,

Cvimm.
Very well explained man.... 100% agree with everything u say.... i just hope the max number of ppl get to see ur post... cuz its the same old questions that ppl post on here time and time again.... i find that once a new page gets started ppl just ignore everything that's written on the past pages n don't even bother to look.... it might b a good idea to post it again on the new page!

Metal Gear

May 5, 2013
App filed: Nov 2011
AOR: Jan 2012
Add. documents: Aug 2013

Today CHC ISL returned some pictures to my Wife which we sent in August 2013 and also there was a letter stating that "We have scanned all your documents and we no longer need your original documents so we are returning them to you."

Now the problem is they only returned the pictures which we sent with additional documents in Aug 2013 but they did not return any original documents.....!!

Whts that supposed to mean ?