+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

Chashmesh

Jul 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmudp said:
Chasmesh thank you for your reply, but to explain my case further, i received email on nov 12, 2013 and it was just an acceptence that they received my application and they provided me the file number and uci #. And then on November 15 on ecas they mentioned that they sent me a letter about the decision made on my file, please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting cic. So they have made the decision and i dont know wat is the decision they made... Whether its just the approval or its approval plus the information that the file has been transferred to islamabad
I know exactly what you are saying. Thats what exactly happend with me. I receieved the e-mail saying acceptence and that they recieved my application and provided me the UCI number. and later my status got updtaed with what you have "exact words" "..they sent me a letter about the decision made on my file, please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting cic."
since you got the e-mail, you will not get a letter. the letter is for those who do not provide e-mail. i know someone who got the letter because they did not provide e-mail.
Even I think on the application it says that if you provide e-mail the correspondence will be e-mailed not mailed. its one or the other not both. so don't worry
I hade the same thing as you do.

azeeee

Jul 21, 2013
mudassar said:
Allahumdolillah!!!! ALLAh ka croorrrrrr dafa shukar hai... my wife got her PP back with visa! Whole process took long 17 months!

I can just imagine the pain of those waiting even longer then that....I pray to ALLAH that all of you get visa sooon!
many congrats, yours and mine was almost same time, but still waiting for ppr.
happy life.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
mudassar said:
Allahumdolillah!!!! ALLAh ka croorrrrrr dafa shukar hai... my wife got her PP back with visa! Whole process took long 17 months!

I can just imagine the pain of those waiting even longer then that....I pray to ALLAH that all of you get visa sooon!
Salam and many Congratulations wishes your way May you both have a long happy life together to Eternity In Sha Allah Please pray for me as well as the others In Sha Allah

petersiddle28

Oct 12, 2013
micmac101 said:
I think this was just a Tourist Visa and not PR Visa sister I could be wrong but PPT stands for Pass Port Tourist Visa?? I'm quite sure its this and not a PPR Pass Port Permanent Visa.
PPR = Pass Port Request

kasmusrob

Jul 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad/ottawa/london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
20-03-2013
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
02-04-2013
Med's Request
03 march 2015
Med's Done....
20-09-2012 03 march 2015
Interview........
march19 2015 passed
Passport Req..
got visa on interview
VISA ISSUED...
in interview
LANDED..........
may 2015 inshaallah
OmNi2012 said:
Interestingly I got a CD from CIC - ATIP department. It's like 400 odd pages with all forms, documents, and additional document I sent with the file.

I may have requested it back in September and it did take more than 30 days lol ... probably around 2 months BUT it helped me clear my doubt that I may have missed a couple of pages of the application. So it was very re-assuring to see all complete documents/forms on that CD (.pdf format). It is also helpful if you guys send in additional documents (like tons of them) and wish to ensure these have been added to the file. The alternate is to order GCMS notes and see under 'Incoming Correspondence' to ensure these have been added; however, graphical representation of the documents is always better (longer wait time though) :)

Will this impact the "supposed" First Come First Serve policy of CIC? Wallaho Aalam ... but from what I understand Islamabad works off from electronic application and the only time they refer to paper is when they request additional documents to be sent to them.

... thought I might share with my fellow travelers in this BIG CRUISE of PATIENCE :p
hi did they mention in your notes the transfer of your file date.and bring forward date for your case. lets hope next year bring good news for all of us and unite us with our spouse.

Amaw

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2014
Med's Request
dec 2014
Passport Req..
26 feb
VISA ISSUED...
17 march
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
For sponsor spouse do we have to provide the ILETS exam info too? Buy why?

sadiaomarbv

Star Member
Mar 12, 2013
Visa Office......
chc isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
november 2013
Med's Done....
november 2013
Passport Req..
ppr 1 on 12 june ppr 2 on 25 june
VISA ISSUED...
9 july alhumdulillah:)
Amaw said:
For sponsor spouse do we have to provide the ILETS exam info too? Buy why?
no i don't think so .....because we haven't submitted it on PR application....might be they need now onwards but wasn't at our time......

Neel.P

Jul 15, 2013
micmac101 said:
Congratulations and may you both have a long and happy life together to Eternity In Sha Allah!!!

Could you tell me what was the tracking number on your parcel or letter please thank you And Welcome to Canada
Inshallah :) Thank you very much. Tracking number is 23010505037

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
chumfriend2 said:
many congratulations!!!!! I am shocked ,they have issued u visa with in 7months only .

It's probably a student visa

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Khilafah5 said:
It's probably a student visa
his/her case was processed in Poland as he/she went for student visa in poland and his/her process was completed there

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
EagleMan said:
his/her case was processed in Poland as he/she went for student visa in poland and his/her process was completed there
Why is he stressing the Pakistani applicants

Feb 19, 2012
Folks, I accidentally came across an email in my spam folder from ISBADIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca, with the title ‘PHEP: file number name of applicant'
It appears to be a passport request, but the email structure is very crude as opposed to the recent re-med request I received a day or so prior.
It reads...

Dear Client,
Attached is a letter pertaining to the permanent residence application noted above.
Please read this letter carefully and comply.
Regards,
Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan

Fax: +92-51-208-6914

Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

I will paste the contents from the first page of the attachment..

File No: blank

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Your immigrant visa(s) appear(s) ready for issuance.

You should not commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action such as selling property, or resign employment until you have received your passports and immigrant visas.

Before we can issue your visa(s) you must:
PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR YOU, YOUR SPOUSE, AND CHILDREN:
(Please continue on a separate sheet if you have additional children)
Applicant Spouse Dep1 Dep2 Dep3 Dep4 Dep5
Family
Name
Given
Name
Height
(inches
/cm)
Eye
Colour

Contact Telephone Number(s):
Check that you have enclosed your original passports for everyone in your family who is
accompanying you to Canada. Please note that your spouse and each accompanying child must have their own individual passport. Please note

Its four pages long...and ends with the statement
If we do not receive your passport(s) within forty-five (45) days we will presume that you are no longer interested in proceeding to Canada and your file will be closed.

Guys, is this even genuine?
Most importantly, my wife is scheduled to board a flight to Canada next Friday, the 6th of December (she has multiple entry TRV). This seriously puts a damper on those travel plans. BTW, the online status reads 'In Process". There is no 'Decision Made' update.

Would appreciate your feedback

Thank you

whitecloud

May 11, 2013
3rdin2horserace said:
Folks, I accidentally came across an email in my spam folder from ISBADIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca, with the title ‘PHEP:
It appears to be a passport request, but the email structure is very crude as opposed to the recent re-med request I received a day or so prior.
It reads...

Dear Client,
Attached is a letter pertaining to the permanent residence application noted above.
Please read this letter carefully and comply.
Regards,
Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan

Fax: +92-51-208-6914

Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

I will paste the contents from the first page of the attachment..

File No: blank

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Your immigrant visa(s) appear(s) ready for issuance.

You should not commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action such as selling property, or resign employment until you have received your passports and immigrant visas.

Before we can issue your visa(s) you must:
PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR YOU, YOUR SPOUSE, AND CHILDREN:
(Please continue on a separate sheet if you have additional children)
Applicant Spouse Dep1 Dep2 Dep3 Dep4 Dep5
Family
Name
Given
Name
Height
(inches
/cm)
Eye
Colour

Contact Telephone Number(s):
Check that you have enclosed your original passports for everyone in your family who is
accompanying you to Canada. Please note that your spouse and each accompanying child must have their own individual passport. Please note

Its four pages long...and ends with the statement
If we do not receive your passport(s) within forty-five (45) days we will presume that you are no longer interested in proceeding to Canada and your file will be closed.

Guys, is this even genuine?
Most importantly, my wife is scheduled to board a flight to Canada next Friday, the 6th of December (she has multiple entry TRV). This seriously puts a damper on those travel plans. BTW, the online status reads 'In Process". There is no 'Decision Made' update.

Would appreciate your feedback

Thank you
salam hey quickly delete your last post because you mentioned the title of yor email and its your very personal information in the title delete it if u also posted it somewhere else, and yes it is a pp request and if it came from the address you above mentioned then yes its true, and it a genric email and form.