Interview........
17 th june 2014
Passport Req..
ppr1 june- 27-14, ppr2 8-jul-14
VISA ISSUED...
23rd-july-2014
kman said:
Did you order notes?
No i have nt . Bt i have mail them several times just i come to knw that it is in proces then i ame to knw that it is in Ottawa last i ame to knw that it is now in Isl. And in proces. Then we talkef to Mp phe sahd that i'll soon be hearing in july. Then next she rahd in october now saying in december. Now i thnk Allah wil rend angle b/c it is nt in hand of human

Kohat

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Aug 2012
Doc's Request.
25th June 2013
AOR Received.
5th Sep 2012
File Transfer...
March 2013
Med's Request
23 Sep 2013
Med's Done....
1st Oct 2013
Interview........
Allhamdulillah No Interview
Passport Req..
November 11 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 28,2013

Kohat

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Aug 2012
Doc's Request.
25th June 2013
AOR Received.
5th Sep 2012
File Transfer...
March 2013
Med's Request
23 Sep 2013
Med's Done....
1st Oct 2013
Interview........
Allhamdulillah No Interview
Passport Req..
November 11 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 28,2013
ch.immigration said:
congrates
may allah bless this couple ameen
three pp back today ...
thanks to Allah they are working fast now
JazakALLAH

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
mudassar said:
Allahumdolillah!!!! ALLAh ka croorrrrrr dafa shukar hai... my wife got her PP back with visa! Whole process took long 17 months!

I can just imagine the pain of those waiting even longer then that....I pray to ALLAH that all of you get visa sooon!
mashallah v happy for u
congrates

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
& RE-PCC Nov 24, 2013. Docs & PCC sent Nov 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 27,2011 & Dec 4, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
Kohat said:
Assalamalikum
Allhamdulillah my spouse received the passport back with visa today. Trust me have faith in ALLAH, and pray for ur self and all others, and do not miss any Nimaz, ALLAH SUBHANUTALLAH WILL DEFINATELY answer all of ur prayers. He knows what is right for us and not good for us. He does everything good for his people. Just have patience. I know how difficult it is , but we have to live with the hope. U will not even realize the day will come and u will be united with ur spouses. Pray with the right intentions , be very humble while u r asking ALLAH SUBHANTALLAH.
Passport request: November 11. 2013
Passport sent: November 12, 2013
Passport received Embassy: November 13, 2013
Ecas changed: November 25, 2013
Visa stamped: November 23, 2013
Passport returned: November 28, 2013
Congratulations and very well said, May Allah (SWT) grant us strength & patience to go through this process

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
& RE-PCC Nov 24, 2013. Docs & PCC sent Nov 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 27,2011 & Dec 4, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
mudassar said:
Allahumdolillah!!!! ALLAh ka croorrrrrr dafa shukar hai... my wife got her PP back with visa! Whole process took long 17 months!

I can just imagine the pain of those waiting even longer then that....I pray to ALLAH that all of you get visa sooon!
Wow so many good news in just one day, Congrats and wishing you the very best for future Insha'Allah !!

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
Faso said:
Yeah ure right but no point arguing haina..i mean if i insist them on going to the mp n God forbid if something goes wrong,then the entire blame will come on me so no point..im just sitting back n waiting to see what future brings :D
There's definitely no point to arguing... it'll cause more harm than good....let him know bout this forum n ask him to join....there's definitely a lot of things u learn from coming on here....

I don't blame ur husband.... for those of us that have grown up n lived in Canada for most of our lives we have become used to living by the rules.... in Pak its the opposite where rules r broken all the time n there's a shortcut to everything.... this is definitely NOT the case in Canada!... Don't pressurize him that he's not doing enough.... he just wants to be on the safe side of things.... cuz the other thing that we learn from living in Canada is that if u make a mistake there r serious n dire consequences to that mistake.... u live to regret it for the rest of ur life n in Canada they will make sure u do.... so now i hope u understand better where he's coming from....

Having said that.... in this situation there is a lot he can do which will have absolutely NO impact on how fast ur file gets processed.... Bottom line is u urself cannot cause ur file to be delayed further or sped up once uve submitted the application....

Going to the MP is useless.... they CANNOT do n e thing to speed up ur case unless ur case has been longer than 32 months.... even then its a big IF....

I would definitely recommend to order gcms notes.... it has NO effect on the application wutsoever.... I wouldn't be surprised if ur husband's lawyer has no idea wut gcms notes r.... Sorry to say but most ppl in our Pakistani community r pretty ill informed.... a prominent community member from our Pakistani community told me that doing that (getting gcms notes) will cause ur file to lose its place in que... but thats nonsense!.... It only costs $5 n ur only looking at the notes made by the visa officers as they review ur case.... so ur never touching the physical file...

I'm a March 2012 case so I'm confident u will hear something from them soon inshallah... just don't lose hope n stay positive :) :)

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
shaheryar said:
thats their bull*censored word*...... they are usually drunk when they work... they just grab a file from cabnet whichever come into their hand and process that.... they neither use FIFO method (first in first out) nor LIFO (Last in first out) they use JHAWO method (Jo hath aai wo kero)
hahaa.... it really does seem like they use JHAWO.... this system needs a complete overhaul.... i think wut slows applications down the most is when they send it back to Case Processing Pilot in Ottawa (when they're overloaded in ISB).... they need to ensure there's sufficient staffing to handle all the files... not let the applications pile up n sit there catching dust.... for a complete year I'm sure the applications just sit in a box catching dust!

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 to londonvia gcms notes
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
very soon :)
u.incredible said:
Could you please tell me that A Permanent resident can stay with spouse in Pakistan for6 months while application is in process?
hi dear i had the same case. i called the call centre n the rapresentative told me that we are not allowed to leave canada while case in process.we can do short visit for 2-3 weeks. me n my husband contacted the consultants too they recomend short visit not more then 3 months. so i visited only for two months. though i was having valid reason my new born baby n our wedding anniversary. even though i am on maternity leave for one year but still could not stay in pakistan for more than 3 months. i would strongly recomend you do short visit not for more than 2 months. kiyon k safe side rakhna behter hay istead of k baad main kuch aur pata chalay aur time alag waste hoo. n take lots of pics n proof during your stay.now its all up to you that how long you want to stay. decision is yours i shared my story.hope it will help to make a good decision
keeping pr and sponsoring are two different cases. 2 years out of 5 years is a residency requirement for keeping your pr valid

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Parri said:
hi dear i had the same case. i called the call centre n the rapresentative told me that we are not allowed to leave canada while case in process.we can do short visit for 2-3 weeks. me n my husband contacted the consultants too they recomend short visit not more then 3 months. so i visited only for two months. though i was having valid reason my new born baby n our wedding anniversary. even though i am on maternity leave for one year but still could not stay in pakistan for more than 3 months. i would strongly recomend you do short visit not for more than 2 months. kiyon k safe side rakhna behter hay istead of k baad main kuch aur pata chalay aur time alag waste hoo. n take lots of pics n proof during your stay.now its all up to you that how long you want to stay. decision is yours i shared my story.hope it will help to make a good decision
keeping pr and sponsoring are two different cases. 2 years out of 5 years is a residency requirement for keeping your pr valid
Very well said, i 100% agree

octan3

Nov 7, 2013
yamayama said:
salam and congratulations
Did u receive any other letters or an aor from Islamabad before requesting supplementary forms cause my file date is Sep 2012 and I haven't heard anything from them also did u receive email from them or just regular mail.
Thank u so much
Nope, no other letters. I had gotten Re-Med request via e-mail and pakistan post. Supplementary forms request was through pakistan post. PPR through e-mail. InshAllah you will be hearing from them soon.

LLCOOLPaki

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
My wife got passport yesterday.

1. I applied Feb 14th 2012.

2. File was transferred May 28 to ISB (I those days Mississauga step 1 had huge backlog otherwise it would have transferred to ISB within 10 to 15 days).

3. July 2013 re-PCC and Rukhsati photo request + re-fill of new forms.

4. October 2013 re-med.

5. November 5th 2013 PPR

Overall, I think Ottawa pilot process helped. Also, reduction of step 1 processing time should help new applicants as well.

I can see August 2012 applicants are getting passport back. This is way better than people who suffered during 2010 and 2011. My friend had to wait 25 months.

Key is to just let go with the flow .... it is hard not to think about process and question why it is taking so long. I tried visiting home once a year so it really helps.

I strongly suggest we should keep raising ISB timeline issue with MPs and ministers. We are not doing good job raising issues. I once tried on this forum to gather people and go to minister and raise concerns. Ironically, at least 5 people got super excited started doing things on their own and tried to be super stars (nobody bothered to take a step back and plan next step to raise the SINGLE voice). I guess that is how Pakistanis are designed by nature :). I just gave up and let them do whatever they want on their own.

Wish you guys all the best!

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
mrashid123 said:
There's definitely no point to arguing... it'll cause more harm than good....let him know bout this forum n ask him to join....there's definitely a lot of things u learn from coming on here....

I don't blame ur husband.... for those of us that have grown up n lived in Canada for most of our lives we have become used to living by the rules.... in Pak its the opposite where rules r broken all the time n there's a shortcut to everything.... this is definitely NOT the case in Canada!... Don't pressurize him that he's not doing enough.... he just wants to be on the safe side of things.... cuz the other thing that we learn from living in Canada is that if u make a mistake there r serious n dire consequences to that mistake.... u live to regret it for the rest of ur life n in Canada they will make sure u do.... so now i hope u understand better where he's coming from....

Having said that.... in this situation there is a lot he can do which will have absolutely NO impact on how fast ur file gets processed.... Bottom line is u urself cannot cause ur file to be delayed further or sped up once uve submitted the application....

Going to the MP is useless.... they CANNOT do n e thing to speed up ur case unless ur case has been longer than 32 months.... even then its a big IF....

I would definitely recommend to order gcms notes.... it has NO effect on the application wutsoever.... I wouldn't be surprised if ur husband's lawyer has no idea wut gcms notes r.... Sorry to say but most ppl in our Pakistani community r pretty ill informed.... a prominent community member from our Pakistani community told me that doing that (getting gcms notes) will cause ur file to lose its place in que... but thats nonsense!.... It only costs $5 n ur only looking at the notes made by the visa officers as they review ur case.... so ur never touching the physical file...

I'm a March 2012 case so I'm confident u will hear something from them soon inshallah... just don't lose hope n stay positive :) :)

Ure absolutely right..i understand his position as well but it is sometimes annoying that he will not even considering ordering the notes..my lawyer told him that dont check ecas,dont email/call abt file status,dont order notes,dont go to a mp n just sit n enjoy..i know we pakistanis r used to shortcuts but ive been waiting for a pretty long time n i dont think immigration has any shortcuts. That being said,it would be nice if i knew that atleast he was trying ( like ordering the notes) which he would not. The worst thing is that even 32 months isnt a guarantee..they can take their sweet time. However,Allah does everythig for the best n i dont mind spending time with my mother so lets just hope things go for the better for everyone :)

P.s.im so glad that a july transfer case got a ppr..best of luck :)