AOR Received.
Gt approval 12 oct 2012
Med's Done....
3 july 2012 expired
Interview........
IN SHAA ALLAH NOT
Passport Req..
IN SHAA ALLAH SOON
can someone help me, im filling out my wife trv forms...
In family information form, what should i write in WILL ACCOMPANY YOU TO CANADA....im already here in canada..what should i write yes or no?

kindly help

abidajs

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 aug 2012
AOR Received.
Gt approval 12 oct 2012
Med's Done....
3 july 2012 expired
Interview........
IN SHAA ALLAH NOT
Passport Req..
IN SHAA ALLAH SOON
HI can anyone help me,, im filling out my wife trv forms... I AM ALREADY HERE IN CANADA.
In family information form, (IMM 5645) what should i write in WILL ACCOMPANY YOU TO CANADA....im already here in canada..what should i write yes or no?

secondly,what u wrote in purpose of visit? TOURISM or u selected others and wrote visit to husband?

kindly help

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
The days seem so long just waiting this terrible processing game. You are like holding your breath for the shoe to fall and all you hear is silence. It bothers me that they do interviews and in the GCSM notes they write a different response. They go back and forth like your on a monkey bar and quote the words from the Visa Officer and her decision that its a Genuine relationship and satisfied with this marriage. Then they write negative reports and miss information.

When my MP's Secretary pointed this out to them they said oh we made a mistake, but we as the clients of CIC Islamabad are at their mercy. We pay for a services and they leave us hanging. If this was a private business we would take our business some place else for sure. Its over the processing time by 37 months.

I have had faith and hope in Allah for all our blessing and I'm grateful for all this time I can visit my husband and family but I want to stop visiting and start a life. This process of 31 months they are slowly killing families by making couples angry over this processing time.

We all the sponsors and applicants should do something. What I mean is others after us will apply and see the timeline of others and we get nervous. My hope and my prayers is Allah makes us all stronger by having patience because without faith and patience's our day would be harder.

My family is like saying when will he be here and ask a million questions why is it taking so long its endless it seems with CIC Islamabad its like Ground Hog Day the movie......... I pray that soon this process will be over In Sha Allah... Oh Allah please hear my prayers In Sha Allah

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
addu123 said:
Does anyone know when and where do the immigation canada return the original documents that I have sent for my wife? There are two addresses on file one in Canada and one in Pakistan.

Pathetic immigration system they did not update the mailing address in Canada properly when I reviewed the GCMS notes I found the error in the Canadian address. Now I am worried if anything was sent to my old address. They are very inconsistent sometimes they send post to Pakistani address other times they use Canadian address. medical request was a mess too some people got calls others recieved written request.

I am getting sick and tied of this stupid system.
Yes it is pathetic as they have done this to us and still send mail to old address its frustrating your so right on this point I wish they could get organized in these matters In Sha Allah

waiting001

May 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ott/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
remeical done 4 months back and no signs of ppr. Should I order notes? Did anyone else get ppr after june??

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
no one is getting ppr, that means they have stopped working on issuing ppr again. Notes would probably state the same. If ppl start gettin ppr and u don't get nuthing. Then order notes.....

waiting001 said:
remeical done 4 months back and no signs of ppr. Should I order notes? Did anyone else get ppr after june??

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
I didn't get mine either. they probably stopped notes for pakistanis just like ppr's....

jerry84 said:
Still no sign of notes :mad:

flying Canada

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
hubby chubby said:
I didn't get mine either. they probably stopped notes for pakistanis just like ppr's....
if you ordered by mail it takes little more or if by email then in 35 days
so be patient In Sha Allah you will get it.

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
flying Canada said:
if you ordered by mail it takes little more or if by email then in 35 days
so be patient In Sha Allah you will get it.
i e-mailed them month back , they don't even bother to reply .... now 4 months after re-med received

waiting001

May 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ott/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
hubby chubby said:
no one is getting ppr, that means they have stopped working on issuing ppr again. Notes would probably state the same. If ppl start gettin ppr and u don't get nuthing. Then order notes.....
thanx.. if that is the case then its better to wait

waiting001

May 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ott/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
in love with my hubby said:
i e-mailed them month back , they don't even bother to reply .... now 4 months after re-med received
same is the case with me.. 4 months passed after remed and no ppr

flying Canada

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
in love with my hubby said:
you are talking about ppr but i was telling gcms note receiving time, but there is no fix
time for ppr that you can have after remedical it depend on how old your case.