+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

ranjha01

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Hey how did they confirm with u?? did u ask them? or did they sent u email or mail after they received and after how long did they received ur documents?

i sent mine over a month ago to Ottawa office i still haven't heard back and i sent them email to ask them but no reply yet... :(

waiting110 said:
received confirmation email from Ottawa about my additional documents. relaxed now.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
ranjha01 said:
Hey how did they confirm with u?? did u ask them? or did they sent u email or mail after they received and after how long did they received ur documents?

i sent mine over a month ago to Ottawa office i still haven't heard back and i sent them email to ask them but no reply yet... :(
on the previous page I posted their reply and how I send my every bit of information .. ill repost it here for you
Good Day,
This is to acknowledge receipt of the following documents on the 24th of September, 2013:
- Letter
- Proof of Relationship
- Copy of passport
Regards,
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote – Ottawa -SE5040
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest
7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B

I mailed it to 219 Laurier Avenue address but the next morning when I checked it said destination K1R Ottawa, I got worried and called UPS and within 35 mins they called me back and said they dropped it off at the 365 Laurier Avenue west address because that is the mail room. I still wasnt satisfied because the postal code said K1R in the tracking information but it actually is K1A so I emailed Ottawa that I sent a package and they dropped off at this address and attached my cover letter and ALL my information .. like my address, file #, DOB, application received date, UCI, sponsorship approval date, my place of birth as well as my husband's information his address, paper application #, his DOB, his place of birth everything lol ..
and got a reply after 2 days .. I was panicking that I didn't write "additional documents" on the envelope but my cover letter explained everything.

My email:
Good morning,

I shipped a package of additional documents to the 219 Laurier Avenue West address but the UPS in Ottawa told me that 365 Laurier Avenue is the mail room for Case Processing Pilot- Ottawa.

I just would like a confirmation that you received my package.

My information includes:
Sponsor: my info
Date of Birth:
Place of Birth:
Client id number:
Application number:
Address:
Application received:
Sponsorship approval:

Principal applicant: my husband's info
Date of Birth:
Place of Birth:
Client id #:
Paper application:
Relationship to sponsor: Spouse
Address:

Thank you,

Sincerely,
my name
Phone:
Email:

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waiting110 said:
on the previous page I posted their reply and how I send my every bit of information .. ill repost it here for you
Good Day,
This is to acknowledge receipt of the following documents on the 24th of September, 2013:
- Letter
- Proof of Relationship
- Copy of passport
Regards,

I mailed it to 219 Laurier Avenue address but the next morning when I checked it said destination K1R Ottawa, I got worried and called UPS and within 35 mins they called me back and said they dropped it off at the 365 Laurier Avenue west address because that is the mail room. I still wasnt satisfied because the postal code said K1R in the tracking information but it actually is K1A so I emailed Ottawa that I sent a package and they dropped off at this address and attached my cover letter and ALL my information .. like my address, file #, DOB, application received date, UCI, sponsorship approval date, my place of birth as well as my husband's information his address, paper application #, his DOB, his place of birth everything lol ..
and got a reply after 2 days .. I was panicking that I didn't write "additional documents" on the envelope but my cover letter explained everything.

My email:
Good morning,

I shipped a package of additional documents to the 219 Laurier Avenue West address but the UPS in Ottawa told me that 365 Laurier Avenue is the mail room for Case Processing Pilot- Ottawa.

My information includes:
Date of Birth:
Place of Birth:
Client id number:
Application number:
Address:
Application received:
Sponsorship approval:

Date of Birth:
Place of Birth:
Client id #:
Paper application:
Address:

Thank you,

Sincerely,
my name
Phone:
Email:

Thank you sooo much! I shall do the same this weekend inshaAllah!

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
OmNi2012 said:
Thank you sooo much! I shall do the same this weekend inshaAllah!

no problem Glad I could be of some help

Wait_Jul2011

Jul 8, 2013
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2011
File Transfer...
Jul-2011
Med's Done....
Dec 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waiting
irfan.khyam said:
But I heard that at ISB LVO there was no strike and they were working at full capacity, ISB is not even in the list of offices on strike.
Any one can confirm if ISB was actually on Strike.
Yes they were on the strike which has finsihed. I don't think it will make a big difference. Pakistan is not a priority for PC government
http://pafso.com/news_releases.php?newsID=168

ranjha01

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
+1. :)

waiting110 said:
Good Day,
- Letter
- Proof of Relationship
- Copy of passport
Regards,

My email:
Good morning,

My information includes:
Date of Birth:
Place of Birth:
Client id number:
Application number:
Address:
Application received:
Sponsorship approval:

Date of Birth:
Place of Birth:
Client id #:
Paper application:
Address:

Thank you,

Sincerely,
my name
Phone:
Email:

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
hubby chubby said:
It seems like, PPR are up next for all the applicants who received remed without ppr. Therefore, they will complete all background/security checks prior to isseuing ppr. Good news is, when u get ppr InshAllah visa will be stamped in 7 to 10days IMO.
such a great news.......... :p :p :p :p :p

Good news is, when u get ppr InshAllah visa will be stamped in 7 to 10days IMO. how do u know this

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Frustradted Frustradted Frustradted Frustradted Frustradted Frustradted Frustradted Frustradted Frustradted Frustradted Frustradted Frustradted Frustradted

GUYS ANY NEWS FOR US LATE 2011 CASES

I M GETTING SICK OF THIS

Ans the PRESSURE i m geeting from my boss ( he is a do more kinda boss likess late sittings and stuff )

and i cannot tell them that i have applied for immigtation as this will change there mind and will effect my job ( untill i m here )

i just want k they send me PPr and my mind clears i have to work harder their in canada caz here it will be wasted ( one i have already done )

plus there are other domestic issues

i just want them to send me ppr so i can just leave and focus caz currently i am living in two location ( physically in pakistan and mently in canada{ i have to this and that when there})

this has already effected me and i just want this stress to be over now

please pray for me Allah ise immigration k kam ko maray haq mai bhatar kar k atta kar day ammen

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
dino5541 said:

Frustradted Frustradted Frustradted Frustradted Frustradted Frustradted Frustradted Frustradted Frustradted Frustradted Frustradted Frustradted Frustradted

I M GETTING SICK OF THIS

Ans the PRESSURE i m geeting from my boss ( he is a do more kinda boss likess late sittings and stuff )

and i cannot tell them that i have applied for immigtation as this will change there mind and will effect my job ( untill i m here )

i just want k they send me PPr and my mind clears i have to work harder their in canada caz here it will be wasted ( one i have already done )

i just want them to send me ppr so i can just leave and focus caz currently i am living in two location ( physically in pakistan and mently in canada{ i have to this and that when there})

please pray for me Allah ise immigration k kam ko maray haq mai bhatar kar k atta kar day ammen

shant hoja bhai shant hogao....... hum sub log aik he kashi k musafir hain, sub kum o baish ik hi situation ko face ker rahe ain pichley 2.5 years se.... now that pafso has officially started working ,, i hope all of the late 2011 and jn 2012 cases are going to be done asap.. so please do't loose hope and please stay calm , trust in god , allah jo kerta he achay key liye hi kerta hai, humain nahi pata k is main humare lkiey kia faida poshheedah he

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
waived after sending additional proofs alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 December 2013 Alhumdulillah
dino5541 said:

I M GETTING SICK OF THIS

:) .... Bro! Almost all of us are getting through the same phase ... in sha Allah it will be fine soon ... have faith in Allah

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
waived after sending additional proofs alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 December 2013 Alhumdulillah
dino5541 said:

I M GETTING SICK OF THIS

Umer Daraz maang kay laey thay 4 din
2 aarzu mein kut gaey 2 intizaar mein

But i hope as the Strike is over so they will gain some momentum now ... Allah hum sab kay liay is immigration kay process of aasaan tareen fermaey (aameen)

AW23

May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad NOW LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 April 2012
Doc's Request.
24 May 2014
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
30 Aug 2014
Med's Done....
8 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
26 Sep 2014, Sent:oct 27, Rcvd: nov 6, 14
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 30, 2014
URGENT HELP REQUIRED:

WHAT TO DO IF THE MOTHER HAS GOT HER PR ISSUED AND THE BABY CITIZENSHIP CERTIFICATE IS STILL UNDER PROCESS AND THE BABY HAVENT GOT HER CANADIAN PASSPORT? BUT HAS A PAKISTANI ONE.

Kohat

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Aug 2012
Doc's Request.
25th June 2013
AOR Received.
5th Sep 2012
File Transfer...
March 2013
Med's Request
23 Sep 2013
Med's Done....
1st Oct 2013
Interview........
Allhamdulillah No Interview
Passport Req..
November 11 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 28,2013
Assalamalikum
I have same timeline as urs. They have asked to medical . What will be the next step they had asked ne some additinal dics in june. My ploice clearence is expired but they did not ask and

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
AW23 said:
URGENT HELP REQUIRED:

WHAT TO DO IF THE MOTHER HAS GOT HER PR ISSUED AND THE BABY CITIZENSHIP CERTIFICATE IS STILL UNDER PROCESS AND THE BABY HAVENT GOT HER CANADIAN PASSPORT? BUT HAS A PAKISTANI ONE.
Send a fax to CHC about this, and request for facilitation for baby.
With all the file references, of course.