+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
micmac101 said:
Salam send by courier and get a signature that they were received their at that address is really the best way In Sha Allah
Jaza'kallah khair ! I shall do this :) +1

Syassas

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
@ Ch.immigration
Advice is seldom welcom cos those who need it most, like it least so just b positive and think if winter comes, can spring b far behind. May Allah bless u.

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
beeba-bacha said:
so sorry to hear this,
further Gerry's work for TRV , i dont know why TCS,
Gerry's people guide applicant accordingly,i think u must have missed document/s thus they rejected, otherwise CHC-isb easily gives TRV to spouse.
almost attached all and everything I searched for months
dont know wat else they want :(

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ch.immigration said:
almost attached all and everything I searched for months
dont know wat else they want :(
Luck , Mood of visa officer and DUAs(millions time) all three are compulsory :( :( :(
but sad nai ho...ALLAH bohat bara hy......sub theak ho jay ga

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
I really never understood the requirements of spousal TRV.

Either, they should give it to every spouse to go visit their husband/wife in Canada for a certain time. (6 months for example without extension). Or don't give it at all. The reason being, that a spouse case is such that when you are with your loved one at the desired destination (that is why we applied to immigration), the spouse don't want to leave. Now for example, we try to prove "ties back home" when applying for TRV, (school classes or work in pakistan). However, most spouses would extend their visa beyond the 6 months (obviously because they wanna live with their loved ones). Or lets say they are on TRV and ppr comes, the spouse will rarely go back to finish school or go back to work in pakistan. That is not our goal obviously, we are leaving all that behind to come to Canada. Fact of the matter is, when we apply for TRV we are hoping that our spouse gets visa within the timeline of TRV so he/she never has to go back.

That being said, CHC and Canada should be consistent, don't reject others and accept some. Our goal is the same regardless what we have back home. We just wanna spend time together as much as possible.

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ch.immigration said:
I m also planning to send them more documents
as I m sure my file is in ottawa
I applied in march2013
and visited my wife from may to july
I hav lots of proofs like
phonebills/skype chat/western.union slips/emails/viber chats/
shopping receipt in pakistan
hotel receipt of murre hotel where we stayed for a month
Passport copy/ ticket copy
lots of photos
that's all
if u can suggest anything else that I must send them??
and if u pm.me the template wat to write in a cover letter

Thanks

I think you are good with the items you mentioned. I am sending all the gift receipts, usual telephone call logs, viber texts, skype and facebook screenshots, pictures of us and with our families, and indicating plans for ruksati and valima in the cover letter. :)

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
there is a certain amount you should be earning for spousal TRV, right?

ash309

Jun 16, 2008
Etobicoke
Icemaiden22 said:
Hahaha loved your advice. I'm now officially killing my husband with kindness every day we talk on the phone :) I was never a whiner but thanks to this whole immigration process those hidden qualities have come to the forefront! Glad to know we're not the only couple having unnecessary tantrums over trivial issues.
lol thats great - this process does bring out a lot of hidden qualities in people and many strengths as well.......just try to stay happy and TRY TO KEEP your husband happy (which is very hard at times)

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
beeba-bacha said:
so sorry to hear this,
further Gerry's work for TRV , i dont know why TCS,
Gerry's people guide applicant accordingly,i think u must have missed document/s thus they rejected, otherwise CHC-isb easily gives TRV to spouse.
comeon ........... How you can say so ... TRV is harder than immigration

ash309

Jun 16, 2008
Etobicoke
micmac101 said:
Masha Allah Alhumdulilliah,

I have been on this forum almost 3 years in November and you have got to be the most wisest, comforting and the most beautiful person to write on this forum. I want to Congratulate you for making me calm. Not only this like my whole outlook as been almost the same my husband & I have never once fought over the Immigration process but we have cried both together and apart praying and hoping all this would soon end.

I read your post and smiled as it brought a calmness to my heart. Your mother must be wonderful to have helped you and calmed your heart and mind, she must be a wonderful mother!!

So happy that you shared this with us all here may Allah bless you and your husband and May you both have a long happy life to Eternity In Sha Allah...

Please pray for my husband and I as our marriage was not registered as it should have been in 2010 and was just registered with the Union Council yesterday Sept 12/13 after 3 1/2 years of marriage. CIC sent my husband a letter saying that he misrepresented himself about this. But Allah is our Witness and all things good in this world come from HIM.

You have helped me so much in your post to keep strong I Thank You with all my heart and soul and like I said May Allah bless you both with a long happy marriage to Eternity In Sha Allah Alhumdulilliah

MICMAC101

Welcome to Canada
you are very sweet and kind yourself and that's why you see the world like that. I just try to stay happy and spread as much happiness around as possible. All of us are in the same boat and can understand each other better than others.

Inshallah Talah you will soon to be in Canada so don't worry...just keep bombarding them with new evidence - pictures of video chat - chat scripts, tickets, receipts of places you visit when you are together, etc. - we used to send video chat pics once every 4 months (should have sent them every 2 months) and I sent them over 3000 pages in Uncensored Chat scripts (us fighting - me cursing the process) all compiled in Book formats.

Just don't lose faith in Allah and your husband!

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
beeba-bacha said:
Luck , Mood of visa officer and DUAs(millions time) all three are compulsory :( :( :(
but sad nai ho...ALLAH bohat bara hy......sub theak ho jay ga
I make duas more than million*million*million*trillion
Hard luck

ash309

Jun 16, 2008
Etobicoke
Patient Immigrant said:
Congratulations :)
share your timeline please!!!
Case filed/ Medical May 2010...
Transfered to ISB - July 2010
police character certificate - July 2011
request for more docs - September 2011
Re-medical - feburary 2012
Final Re-medical - June 2013
Ppr - July 29, 2013
Visa Issued - Sept. 4, 2013
Status changed from "in process" to "decision made" - September 9, 2013
Received my Visa via TCS - 2:30 PM September 13

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Well, I see it as you have Million x 3 + 1 trillion good deeds in you book of deeds. Your a lucky man.

ch.immigration said:
I make duas more than million*million*million*trillion
Hard luck

Tomorrow never dies

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
flying Canada said:
Need Urgent Advice!!

I have a question kindly advice me I have sent Remedical to canadian embassy in may and they requested me for medical examination and when i call IOM for appointment they said your medical still valid till 2014 they are not giving me appointment so what should i do as embassy sent me remedcial request please advice me urgent thanks
i think you better send your last medical copy and explain you have my medical results already so accept my previous medical and see what CHC will tells you

RED DEVIL

Star Member
Mar 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan & London, England
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2012
Doc's Request.
02-01-2014 & 15-04-2014
AOR Received.
24-07-2012
Med's Request
16-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014
Passport Req..
September 24th PPR 1 & 2
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi Bro,

I have not heard anything yet...did you hear anything yet?

sha123456 said:
Hi bro,
i have the same timeline as yours. I applied in April 2012 for my wife and file was transfferd to islamabad in july 2012
Yesterday i got my wife's orignal document like nikah nama, her birth certificate thats all. so you mentioned that you didn't receive your documents yet, i think they send you same orignals as mine. sorry don't worry about that.
Secondly, i email my MP last week and i quickly realize they are usless, they told me the same as you like your file is in islamabad and we got our documents after that from ottawa. so just don't trust what they told you.
i was just wondering if someone esle who got his documents back and after how long did they got medical aor pp request?.......I pray we all get our PP-request soon ..Inshallah