In shAA Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
In shAA Allah soon
LANDED..........
In shAA Allah soon
dora1234 said:
Congratulations....stay blessed!
can u plz share ur timeline?
Dora1234 your re-med was in khi or isl? How come people are getting remedical dates so soon... I wish I get my re-med request soon n get thru the process soon as well Ameen :)

dora1234

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-12-2011
Doc's Request.
5-09-2013 along with REPCC
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Med's Request
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
12-09-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
30-04-2014 (ppr 1) and 12-06-2014 (ppr 2)
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Qback said:
Dora1234 your re-med was in khi or isl? How come people are getting remedical dates so soon... I wish I get my re-med request soon n get thru the process soon as well Ameen :)
remed was in lhr.....r u kidding me...is it soon...i'm getting it after 1 n half year....
u will get it soon too inshallah...don't worry...keep praying and keep checking ur email....
ur file was transfered in april 2012 whereas mine was in jan 2012...so dats the difference....a lil more wait required by u....everything will be fine inshallah!

Qback

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Isl/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2011
AOR Received.
25-01-2012
File Transfer...
29-04-2013
Med's Request
08-05-2014
Med's Done....
03-11-2011, 12-05-2014
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
In shAA Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
In shAA Allah soon
LANDED..........
In shAA Allah soon
dora1234 said:
remed was in lhr.....r u kidding me...is it soon...i'm getting it after 1 n half year....
u will get it soon too inshallah...don't worry...keep praying and keep checking ur email....
ur file was transfered in april 2012 whereas mine was in jan 2012...so dats the difference....a lil more wait required by u....everything will be fine inshallah!
According to the mail I received, my file was transferred to isl in jan 2012 not april... I ordered GCMS notes and got to know that my file was transferred in april 2013 not april 2012... I applied 3 days before you so I am way too patient!

dora1234

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-12-2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Med's Request
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
12-09-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Qback said:
According to the mail I received, my file was transferred to isl in jan 2012 not april... I ordered GCMS notes and got to know that my file was transferred in april 2013 not april 2012... I applied 3 days before you so I am way too patient!
my file to ottawa was also transfered in april 2013.....according to gcms notes....
u'll get it soon....its not a competition....pure luck it is....

Qback

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Isl/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2011
AOR Received.
25-01-2012
File Transfer...
29-04-2013
Med's Request
08-05-2014
Med's Done....
03-11-2011, 12-05-2014
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
In shAA Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
In shAA Allah soon
LANDED..........
In shAA Allah soon
dora1234 said:
my file to ottawa was also transfered in april 2013.....according to gcms notes....
u'll get it soon....its not a competition....pure luck it is....
I agree :(... It is creating a lot of problems in my married life too... May Allah ease our pain!! Ameen

dora1234

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-12-2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Med's Request
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
12-09-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Qback said:
I agree :(... It is creating a lot of problems in my married life too... May Allah ease our pain!! Ameen
is it husband or wife case?

Kat*waitingpatiently

Star Member
Aug 3, 2013
Visa Office......
CHC-New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2013
Hi,

I was wondering what TCS stands for?

Are we assigned a TCS number by CIC/CHC-I ?
If so, when?

Thanks

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
Kat*waitingpatiently said:
Hi,

I was wondering what TCS stands for?

Are we assigned a TCS number by CIC/CHC-I ?
If so, when?

Thanks
Its a courier /shiping company
it is used by canadain embassy in pakistan.to send important documents
By tracking the courier we can see if any of the courier is for us

Hope u understand it

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
in my wild dream :)
ash309 said:
Just got my passport back with my VISA - offered my Jumma Namaz with 2 Rakat Nafil for Shukrana - I am feeling emotionless right now coz I still feel like I am dreaming....a msg to all those in the process right now - plzzzzz DON'T let this case rule your life or your relationship. Because the case is not bigger than either ur life or your love. The lowest points in the past 3+ Years of my process were when i let it take over my life and as soon as I snapped out of it and took the reigns of my life in my hand all was better.

There were times when I heard nothing from the embassy for MONTHS - Year!!! They wouldnt respond to e-mails or anything we did and apart from hating them I could do nothing else - SO I THOUGHT! My mother guided me towards Allah and made me realize all for what I should be grateful and how i should pray and everything will be ok...MASHALLAH SHE WAS CORRECT!!!!

All the wives in Pakistan being sponsored please make most of this time you have with your family because these days won't come back - spend abundant time with them and create memories to last a lifetime - at the same time invest in making yourself a better person - physically (work out and be in your best shape so the day you are with your husband he can't get enough of you) - mentally (Make yourself so strong that after getting through this process nothing effects you in a negative way) - emotionally (learn to live in the moment and not in hopes for a better tomorrow - dont let tears rule your present)

All the husbands in Pakistan - please be the MAN of the relationship and the stone your wife can rely on - keep her smiling and happy and remember that neither of you have it easy - both of you are in the same boat - invest this time in building up your qualifications so you can financially be as strong as possible when you (inshallah) be with your wife by getting the best job you are capable of. Do certification courses that are recognized in Canada and pick up some side-line career as well (photography / web design / etc.) which you can do on freelance and make some extra cash when with your beloved to fulfill all her needs and desires!
... It's the begging of your journey because the challenges you will face in this country is notthing compare to waiting game there...
Good luck...

Kat*waitingpatiently

Star Member
Aug 3, 2013
Visa Office......
CHC-New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2013
Thanks for the reply.

So is everyone checking by their names or tracking number that is assigned to them?

ch.immigration said:
Its a courier /shiping company
it is used by canadain embassy in pakistan.to send important documents
By tracking the courier we can see if any of the courier is for us

Hope u understand it

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
Waiting_Eyes said:
HI Madam, here is what i did, when I got my passport request and re-medical through mail in Kabul, I had to first do my re-medical here in Kabul and the doctor sent it via DHL courier to New Delhi office, then I had to take my passport and photocopy of my re-medical form signed by the doctor to Islamabad and sent it to CHC-I through TCS courier, your husband can't and send the passport from Afghanistan to Pakistan and CHC-I does not accept it, there other thing to keep in mind is that your husband needs to give CHC-I an address inside Pakistan so that they can send the passport with visa to that address inside Pakistan, hope your husband gets his PPR soon and eventually his visa, please do pray for me and everyone else waiting for their cases to be finalized, :)
Hi, thank you for your reply. We provided CIC with a Pakistan address and email. the application indicated that if email correspondence is provided, that will be their first priority. so if we get ppr request, that will happen via email right?

also my husband did provide a Pakistan address. So you mean that once we get a PPR he should go to Pakistan to give the passport and other necessary documents?

Qback

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Isl/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2011
AOR Received.
25-01-2012
File Transfer...
29-04-2013
Med's Request
08-05-2014
Med's Done....
03-11-2011, 12-05-2014
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
In shAA Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
In shAA Allah soon
LANDED..........
In shAA Allah soon

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
what are these tracking numbers, can someone fill me in on this please

ash309

Jun 16, 2008
Etobicoke
tofan-ram said:
... It's the begging of your journey because the challenges you will face in this country is notthing compare to waiting game there...
Good luck...
I agree - but life is a challenge and we gotta be prepared for it all....plus i have it a lil easy coz i was raised in Canada so quite well aware of everything and i have prepared myself for it all

Thanks alot everyone for your wishes - please pray for us and I hope you all soon will too be as happy as I am right now!

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
ash309 said:
Just got my passport back with my VISA - offered my Jumma Namaz with 2 Rakat Nafil for Shukrana - I am feeling emotionless right now coz I still feel like I am dreaming....a msg to all those in the process right now - plzzzzz DON'T let this case rule your life or your relationship. Because the case is not bigger than either ur life or your love. The lowest points in the past 3+ Years of my process were when i let it take over my life and as soon as I snapped out of it and took the reigns of my life in my hand all was better.

There were times when I heard nothing from the embassy for MONTHS - Year!!! They wouldnt respond to e-mails or anything we did and apart from hating them I could do nothing else - SO I THOUGHT! My mother guided me towards Allah and made me realize all for what I should be grateful and how i should pray and everything will be ok...MASHALLAH SHE WAS CORRECT!!!!

All the wives in Pakistan being sponsored please make most of this time you have with your family because these days won't come back - spend abundant time with them and create memories to last a lifetime - at the same time invest in making yourself a better person - physically (work out and be in your best shape so the day you are with your husband he can't get enough of you) - mentally (Make yourself so strong that after getting through this process nothing effects you in a negative way) - emotionally (learn to live in the moment and not in hopes for a better tomorrow - dont let tears rule your present)

All the husbands in Pakistan - please be the MAN of the relationship and the stone your wife can rely on - keep her smiling and happy and remember that neither of you have it easy - both of you are in the same boat - invest this time in building up your qualifications so you can financially be as strong as possible when you (inshallah) be with your wife by getting the best job you are capable of. Do certification courses that are recognized in Canada and pick up some side-line career as well (photography / web design / etc.) which you can do on freelance and make some extra cash when with your beloved to fulfill all her needs and desires!
Masha Allah Alhumdulilliah,

I have been on this forum almost 3 years in November and you have got to be the most wisest, comforting and the most beautiful person to write on this forum. I want to Congratulate you for making me calm. Not only this like my whole outlook as been almost the same my husband & I have never once fought over the Immigration process but we have cried both together and apart praying and hoping all this would soon end.

I read your post and smiled as it brought a calmness to my heart. Your mother must be wonderful to have helped you and calmed your heart and mind, she must be a wonderful mother!!

So happy that you shared this with us all here may Allah bless you and your husband and May you both have a long happy life to Eternity In Sha Allah...

Please pray for my husband and I as our marriage was not registered as it should have been in 2010 and was just registered with the Union Council yesterday Sept 12/13 after 3 1/2 years of marriage. CIC sent my husband a letter saying that he misrepresented himself about this. But Allah is our Witness and all things good in this world come from HIM.

You have helped me so much in your post to keep strong I Thank You with all my heart and soul and like I said May Allah bless you both with a long happy marriage to Eternity In Sha Allah Alhumdulilliah

MICMAC101

Welcome to Canada