July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
theshaikh said:
That is correct. The eCase went for application received to:
meds recieved + Decision made

The status changed the same day as the passport was received.
Yes bro I have Application Received and Medicals received lines, I hope I see Decision Made, please pray for me and thank you updating everyone about your wife's visa, God Bless you both!

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Salam all, I testify that there is Allah above and Mohammed (PBUH) is his last messenger. I believe so much in Allah and HE always come to our aid in good and bad times.
I was not awake when I received a call from my MP secretary as she was home and not in the office when she called me and she forwarded the email to the MP of Immigration. She called Immigration and told them they are crazy for what they are doing to this couple who are so honest with you and they replied all we need is for their marriage to be properly registered and all will be fine.

My husband got a new marriage certificate and its computerized and a real Nikka registrar with photo copies of his credentials that he can sign and recognized by Union Council and a lawyer signed my name and I got a lawyer here in Canada to testify that I gave my solemn permission with his signature and seal all this was emailed to my husband along with the witnesses and Scholar from March 30, 2010 and then will send it to CIC Immigration after Union Council approves this.

Not long after my daughter came with my grandchildren + new baby 1 1/2 months old we had not spoken for awhile as I could not handle the arguments any longer. I have a total of 11 grandchildren who talk to my husband in Pakistan almost every chance they get.

While they were here the RCMP came to my door, they had been sent here by CIC Immigration and they were worried I was going to commit suicide. I told him to thank them for their concern and he wrote all my testimony down and he was so shocked about what happens in Pakistan and continues each and every day of our lives. He shared with me that his girlfriend lives in Moncton NB and he said I cannot think if the love of my life was this far away how I would react. I said tell them they want our lives to be better let my husband come home. He smiled and looked at my grandchildren and said yes I will. I was married for 30 years and converted to Islam in 2006 and met my husband in 2009 through a friend who had been a student of his. Its been love ever since. Yes I lost a lot but gained so much more in Islam. And if I didn't have Islam I would have nothing. I know in my heart all this will work out as Allah is above watching over me each day In Sha Allah..........We must have faith in Allah and it will be fine In Sha Allah

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
micmac101 said:
Salam all, I testify that there is Allah above and Mohammed (PBUH) is his last messenger. I believe so much in Allah and HE always come to our aid in good and bad times. I was not awake when I received a call from my MP secretary now was she in the office and she forwarded the email to the MP of Immigration. She called Immigration and told them they are crazy for what you are doing to this couple who are so honest with you and they replied all we need is for their marriage to be properly registered and all will be fine. My husband got a new marriage certificate and its computerized and a real Nikka registrar with photo copies of his credentials that he can sign recognized by Union Council and a lawyer signed my name and I got a lawyer here in Canada to testify that I gave my solemn permission with his signature and seal all this was emailed to my husband along with the witnesses and Scholar from March 30, 2010 and then will send it to CIC Immigration after Union Council approves this.
Not long after my daughter came with my grandchildren + new baby 1 1/2 months old we had not spoken for awhile as I could not handle the arguments any longer. While they were here the RCMP came to my door, they had been sent here by CIC Immigration and they were worried I was going to commit suicide. I told him to thank them for their concern and he wrote all my testimony down and he was so shocked about what happens in Pakistan and continues each and every day of our lives. He shared with me that his girlfriend lives in Moncton NB and he said I cannot think if the love of my life was this far away how I would react. I said tell them they want our lives to be better let my husband come home. He smiled and looked at my grandchildren and said yes I will. I was married for 30 years and converted to Islam in 2006 and met my husband in 2009 through a friend who had been a student of his. Its been love ever since. Yes I lost a lot but gained so much more in Islam. And if I didn't have Islam I would have nothing. I know in my heart all this will work out as Allah is above watching over me each day In Sha Allah
WOW allah o akbar

theshaikh

Feb 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
07-06-2012
Med's Request
26-07-2013
Passport Req..
27-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
13-09-2013
InshAllah everything will work out for you sister. Leave your faith & trust in Allah, if Allah wants your husband to be with you, all the VISA officers in the world cannot stop him from being with you. He is greatest of all planners, your husband will be with you when Allah wills it, do not lose faith.

micmac101 said:
Salam all, I testify that there is Allah above and Mohammed (PBUH) is his last messenger. I believe so much in Allah and HE always come to our aid in good and bad times.
I was not awake when I received a call from my MP secretary as she was home and not in the office when she called me and she forwarded the email to the MP of Immigration. She called Immigration and told them they are crazy for what they are doing to this couple who are so honest with you and they replied all we need is for their marriage to be properly registered and all will be fine.

My husband got a new marriage certificate and its computerized and a real Nikka registrar with photo copies of his credentials that he can sign and recognized by Union Council and a lawyer signed my name and I got a lawyer here in Canada to testify that I gave my solemn permission with his signature and seal all this was emailed to my husband along with the witnesses and Scholar from March 30, 2010 and then will send it to CIC Immigration after Union Council approves this.

Not long after my daughter came with my grandchildren + new baby 1 1/2 months old we had not spoken for awhile as I could not handle the arguments any longer. I have a total of 11 grandchildren who talk to my husband in Pakistan almost every chance they get.

While they were here the RCMP came to my door, they had been sent here by CIC Immigration and they were worried I was going to commit suicide. I told him to thank them for their concern and he wrote all my testimony down and he was so shocked about what happens in Pakistan and continues each and every day of our lives. He shared with me that his girlfriend lives in Moncton NB and he said I cannot think if the love of my life was this far away how I would react. I said tell them they want our lives to be better let my husband come home. He smiled and looked at my grandchildren and said yes I will. I was married for 30 years and converted to Islam in 2006 and met my husband in 2009 through a friend who had been a student of his. Its been love ever since. Yes I lost a lot but gained so much more in Islam. And if I didn't have Islam I would have nothing. I know in my heart all this will work out as Allah is above watching over me each day In Sha Allah..........We must have faith in Allah and it will be fine In Sha Allah

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
waived after sending additional proofs alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 December 2013 Alhumdulillah
micmac101 said:

In sha Allah every thing will be fine :)

TooCareless1

Aug 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone.

Can anybody explain me what is AOR?
I sent application, received email that your sponsorship application has been received
received 2nd email that you have been approved as sponsor and file has been forwarded to CHC Islamabad,
which one is my AOR? when my wife will receive email from CHC??
What will happen next.

Please guide guys

Thanks

time to go

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TooCareless1 said:
Hello everyone.

Can anybody explain me what is AOR?
I sent application, received email that your sponsorship application has been received
received 2nd email that you have been approved as sponsor and file has been forwarded to CHC Islamabad,
which one is my AOR? when my wife will receive email from CHC??
What will happen next.

Please guide guys

Thanks

AOR is the letter which your wife gonna receive from CHC -Islamabad, that is acknowledgment letter that embassy received your wife 's file from CIC Canada and processing is started on file, your wife will also get some IMM forms with this.

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Applications Filed In 2011/2012/2013 Islamabad/Ottawa

September 2011
*CVimmm (remed june 2012)
________________________________________________________________________________________
October 2011
*marimaq (ppr july 2013)
________________________________________________________________________________________
November-2011
*Dafunkie (remed aug 2013)
*Imthegreat2004
*Ummmm
*seattlehawk27
*Qback
_____________________________________________________________________________________
December-2011
*Suzum27
*in love with my bubby
*Hera_86
*Dora1234 (remed sept 2013)
*Dino5541
*Icemaiden22
*zohaib1124
*shaheen123------------------------------------------------------------completed in 21 months
_____________________________________________________________________________________
January-2012
*Laghmani (waiting for passport)
*Heybuddy
*mansoorha
*Bazsilzaman
*Sadiaomarbv
*CHC_VICTIM
*SMH
*nhlrw
*san antonio
February- 2012
*Hubby Chubby (remed aug 2012)
*Shah 12
*LLcoolpaki
*Zaidi2010
*Mehr (visa issued june 2013)----------------------Completed in 15 months
*asap-pls (visa issued june 2013)------------------Completed in 15 months

*Astro2
*kasam_se
*sdfr0024
*TheShaikh (ppr July 2013)------------------------Completed in 18 months
*Babbi (Visa issued oct 2012)----------------------Completed in 8 months

*Faso
*Nomadessa (remed aug 2013)
March-2012
*sws2004
*rites of spring
*hogaishaadi
*rkkhan
*Naiqbee
*ibi (remed aug 2013)
*Cdn1 (landed dec 2012)----------------------------Completed in 9 months
*ImmigratingCanada (PPR April 2013)
*Grt (PPR July 2013)---------------------------------Completed in 15 months
*positivity
*Fzaby
*Ushaikh5

____________________________________________________________________________________
April-2012
*King Farakh Gujjar
*Guddu
*Shonagill
*in process (ppr issued june 2013)---------------------------------Completed in 14 months
*Faso
May-2012
*Honeywell82
*Apa108
June- 2012
*Mudassar (remed aug 2013)
*chumfriend2
*waiting001 (remed june 2013)
*beeya
*Chashmesh (remed aug 2013)
*Diya21
*Aperviaz (ppr july 2013)----------------------------------completed in 14 months.
July- 2012
*Jerry84
*Yasirsaeed1
*dsoul
*HandM
*RajaRani
*Figuringitout
*Ulodhi
*smzaidi22 (Add.doc july 2013)
*ranjha01
*Mr Two cents
August-2012
*Waiting_Eyes (ppr july 2013)
*Mrs_SAM
*Fizz1234
*abidajs
*Mrs.Shaid
*Ottawa_rockstar
*Illumination7
*shena
*Fahadi
*Shab84
*Amina Shah
*shaheyar
September- 2012
*Tommm
*Yamayama
October-2012
*Waiting 110
*APAK
*munirdba
*Bunty123
*mimran36
*lovely123
November-2012
*Sarah123
*alic_ontario
*Hope_123
December-2012
*Nick_afg
*adv2244
*Mending My Ways (remed aug 2013)
January-2013
*Kingkhan787
*N.Ali
*OmNi2012
Feburary-2013
*sraja
March 2013
*Ch.Immigration
*Noone
*Kasmusrob
*AKR

AKR

May 8, 2013
Kabul
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
April 29,2013
File Transfer...
April 29 ,2013
Med's Done....
January 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hubby chubby said:
Applications Filed In 2011/2012/2013 Islamabad/Ottawa

September 2011
*CVimmm (remed june 2012)
October 2011
*marimaq (ppr july 2013)
November-2011
*Dafunkie (remed aug 2013)
*Imthegreat2004
*Ummmm
*seattlehawk27
*Qback
December-2011
*Suzum27
*in love with my bubby
*Hera_86
*Dora1234
*Dino5541
*Icemaiden22
*zohaib1124
January-2012
*Laghmani (waiting for passport)
*Heybuddy
*mansoorha
*Bazsilzaman
*Sadiaomarbv
*CHC_VICTIM
*SMH
*nhlrw
*san antonio
February- 2012
*Hubby Chubby (remed aug 2012)
*Shah 12
*LLcoolpaki
*Zaidi2010
*Mehr (visa issued june 2013)----------------------Completed in 15 months
*asap-pls (visa issued june 2013)------------------Completed in 15 months

*Astro2
*kasam_se
*sdfr0024
*TheShaikh (ppr July 2013)------------------------Completed in 18 months
*Babbi (Visa issued oct 2012)----------------------Completed in 8 months

*Faso
*Nomadessa (remed aug 2013)
March-2012
*sws2004
*rites of spring
*hogaishaadi
*rkkhan
*Naiqbee
*ibi (remed aug 2013)
*Cdn1 (landed dec 2012)----------------------------Completed in 9 months
*ImmigratingCanada (PPR April 2013)
*Grt (PPR July 2013)---------------------------------Completed in 15 months
*positivity
*Fzaby
*Ushaikh5

____________________________________________________________________________________
April-2012
*King Farakh Gujjar
*Guddu
*Shonagill
*in process (ppr issued june 2013)---------------------------------Completed in 14 months
*Faso
May-2012
*Honeywell82
*Apa108
June- 2012
*Mudassar (remed aug 2013)
*chumfriend2
*waiting001 (remed june 2013)
*beeya
*Chashmesh (remed aug 2013)
*Diya21
*Aperviaz (ppr july 2013)----------------------------------completed in 14 months.
July- 2012
*Jerry84
*Yasirsaeed1
*dsoul
*HandM
*RajaRani
*Figuringitout
*Ulodhi
*smzaidi22 (Add.doc july 2013)
*ranjha01
*Mr Two cents
August-2012
*Waiting_Eyes (ppr july 2013)
*Mrs_SAM
*Fizz1234
*abidajs
*Mrs.Shaid
*Ottawa_rockstar
*Illumination7
*shena
*Fahadi
*Shab84
*Amina Shah
*shaheyar
September- 2012
*Tommm
*Yamayama
October-2012
*Waiting 110
*APAK
*munirdba
*Bunty123
*mimran36
*lovely123
November-2012
*Sarah123
*alic_ontario
*Hope_123
December-2012
*Nick_afg
*adv2244
*Mending My Ways (remed aug 2013)
January-2013
*Kingkhan787
*N.Ali
*OmNi2012
Feburary-2013
*sraja
March 2013
*Ch.Immigration
*Noone
*Kasmusrob
*AKR

Thanks

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
mrTwoCents said:
I hope not to see that for my wife's case. I am happy with "Application received", coz it appears that "In Process" stays on file for a long time. People really get tired of seeing "In Process" and no progress on case at all.
Dear maybe I am wrong but I noticed something from this forum is that, when add docs+RE-PCC or Re-MED+RE-PCC is requested by the embassy, IN PROCESS line is added to their eCASE, else if after the approval from MISSISSAUGA office the person gets a straight PPR+RE-MED request and does not get any add docs or re-pcc request then IN PROCESS line is not added to the eCASE!
that is what happened with theshaikh bro,

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so you admit you are repeating yourself after having made an ass of yourself.... with your poor comprehension skills and silly naive sentiments.you only reveal that your are the idiot and the ignorant one...hahah...hey thats ok by me...ostriches have their heads stuck in the sand and you have yours stuck up your ass...it suits you very well :-[

Waiting_Eyes said:
SAME reply for this post of yours,

Never Argue with idiots and I should add IGNORANT, they bring you down to their level and beat you with their experience,

You beat me :)

shaheen123

Sep 19, 2011
Asalam u alikum

Thanks God ... Yesterday I got my passport back with Visa The whole process took 21 Months

MY Time Line
Applied= DECEMBER 2011
AOA= OCTOBER 2012

Re-Medical+PPR= April 2013
Visa Stamped= 28 August
Received passport= 4 SEPTEMBER 2013

Dear Friends thanks a lot and wish you best of Luck
This is really a very useful forum to discuss your cases and get updated

Thanks

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
shaheen123 said:
Asalam u alikum

Thanks God ... Yesterday I got my passport back with Visa The whole process took 21 Months

MY Time Line
Applied= DECEMBER 2011
AOA= OCTOBER 2012

Visa Stamped= 28 August

Thanks
Congrats, alot of great news are comming these days , INSHALLAH more will come and we will all be done with our cases very soon InshALlah

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
shaheen123 said:
Asalam u alikum

MY Time Line
Applied= DECEMBER 2011
AOA= OCTOBER 2012

Visa Stamped= 28 August

Thanks
Congratz Shaheeb Bro, I am happy for your, please keep us in your prayers! You both have a happy and blessed LIFE ahead! :)