Interview........
----
Passport Req..
In shAA Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
In shAA Allah soon
LANDED..........
In shAA Allah soon
If nov dec 2011 cases get any reply please let me know. I check my email everyday for a response but no news yet....I m getting so depressed I pray a lot but I guess maybe my prayers have no value :(

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
angel pari said:
sory to hear abt all this
they are so unpredictable
but now u hav a better chance to present ur case
as u can show more proofs of relationship
and specially photos with sons will help u more

best of luck
Thanks.
Do u think that having two sons from our 9 year old marriage
still need any additional documents or photos or email chats.

Shena

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Missisagua/Islamabad as per AOR..now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2012
Doc's Request.
Re-PCC+Additional Forms+RPRF on Jan22,2014 from Isloo+May09 for IMM0008 from LVO
AOR Received.
26-09-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2012/20-03-2014 to LVO(GCMS notes say)
Med's Request
29 Sep 2014
Interview........
22 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 Jan 2015...at the time of interview ALHUMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
3rd Feb 2015....ALHUMDULILLAH... !
marimaq said:
Ppr came through tcs and no they didnt send any email about it. But re-med came first by email then by tcs along with ppr and rpcc
Hey thank u sooo much for the info...I must say this forum is really really helpful and gives hopes ...=)

marimaq

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
aug 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
Passport Req..
june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sep 2013
Shena said:
Hey thank u sooo much for the info...I must say this forum is really really helpful and gives hopes ...=)
u are welcome :)

marimaq

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
aug 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
Passport Req..
june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sep 2013
yamayama said:
my sister-in- law got her passport back in 26 days but this was 5 months ago but now they are on strike so not sure
Thanks for the info. And someone posted earlier that Islamabad is not on strike anymore.

RajaRani

Mar 29, 2013
Insha'ALLAH you here something soon, but all our duas are always heard and accepted at the right time which ALLAH(SWT) knows best. So it wont be proper to say they have no value becuz ALLAH(SWT) hears all our duas and is the best of planners. Just keep on making dua and by the grace of ALLAH(SWT) you will hear something soon. Always remember, it says in the Quran, Verily, after hardship there is always ease :D

Qback said:
If nov dec 2011 cases get any reply please let me know. I check my email everyday for a response but no news yet....I m getting so depressed I pray a lot but I guess maybe my prayers have no value :(

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 to londonvia gcms notes
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
very soon :)
niana.j said:
it makes sense for them to return the originals. why the hell do they need the original certificates for - especially the education documents? unka achaar dalain gai?
No dear my file is either in ottawa or in islamabad. Its only been 10 months since my first stage approval. And the documents ottawa office returned are the documents which i sent now to update my file those are boarding passes phone bills emails skype history snap shots and pics.
Its werried no body got their supporting documents back whichever sent to update the file. These are not educational documents.
Isn't it wearied? I think i am the first member of this forum who got documents back though the file is still in Line

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 to londonvia gcms notes
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
very soon :)
sarah123 said:
First time the case was refused bcs of some unwillingly submitted misrepresentation ... The first case was submitted in 2005. The visa officer thought that the marriage was done just to get cdn immig eventhough we already had our elder son at the time of interview. The refusal letter came in 2007 but my husband was busy in Pakistan so we didnt apply our case until 2012. Now that we have two sons lets see how it goes this time.
Hi dear best of luck. After 2007 where were you living?? In canada/ pakistan

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Parri said:
Hi dear best of luck. After 2007 where were you living?? In canada/ pakistan
I used to come to pak more frequently as my husband was busy in pak. Also we didnt apply for even visit visa for him...

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello sarah ji, i hope your husband gets his visa because you guys have waited long enough. if you don't mind me asking what did they object to when they denied your case the first time? did you guys forget to add some detail or they didn't like the documents that was submitted? whatever it was i cant believe they are treating you like this. :mad:

sarah123 said:
I used to come to pak more frequently as my husband was busy in pak. Also we didnt apply for even visit visa for him...

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
did you send the documents to ottawa? well that means your file is now in islamabad and that is where you should send the documents. i sent additional documents to ottawa in may of this year. they accepted them and updated my file. my file was transferred to islamabad in june 2013. ottawa had my file since june 2012.

Parri said:
No dear my file is either in ottawa or in islamabad. Its only been 10 months since my first stage approval. And the documents ottawa office returned are the documents which i sent now to update my file those are boarding passes phone bills emails skype history snap shots and pics.
Its werried no body got their supporting documents back whichever sent to update the file. These are not educational documents.
Isn't it wearied? I think i am the first member of this forum who got documents back though the file is still in Line

ismailmuhd

Jul 31, 2013
Hi

I applied for my spouse sponsorship in December 2012 and the application was approved by CPC Mississauga in January 2013. It has been 8 months and we have not received an acknowlegdement receipt from Islamabad. We also sent an inquiry letter to the High Commission in the first week of June but did not get any response. Please let me know if anyone has come across a similar situation.

Thanks

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
ismailmuhd said:
Hi

I applied for my spouse sponsorship in December 2012 and the application was approved by CPC Mississauga in January 2013. It has been 8 months and we have not received an acknowlegdement receipt from Islamabad. We also sent an inquiry Timletter to the High Commission in the first week of June but did not get any response. Please let me know if anyone has come across a similar situation.

Thanks
salaam my friend mine same as UR situation I applied in Dec 2012 as well after approval from Mississauga my file went to Ottawa and few days ago I call the cic call center the lady told me UR case is transfered to Islamabad on 15 July 2013 I don't hear anything yet u do know what is going I have planing to visit my wife in August for one month it is rraly rraly stressful situation bro Alaha help use Ameen

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
marimaq said:
Ppr came through tcs and no they didnt send any email about it. But re-med came first by email then by tcs along with ppr and rpcc
Marimaq same with me I got email for re-med then after few days got re-med letter and ppr through regular post, my case never shows IN PROCESS, it just says application received and medicals received, there was no request for re-pcc, you think i will get re-pcc again even that now i have sent my passport to chc because I am not able to see IN PROCESS line on ecase, so confused

Chashmesh

Jul 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, I just joined this forum. I found it really usefull and decided to be part of it as I am also going through the same process.
I applied my housband in May 2012 and recieved a reply in june that my application is forwarded to Islamabad. I haven't heard anything after that, and my husband has not recieved anything yet from CIC Islamabad :(