+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
w8ing said:
Its been a year since i hav applied .. didn hear any thing from CHC since than ? I have following querry , thanx in advance

1. should i send them additional documents? if yes, than what usually people send's in additional documents?
2. Email i d which i have mentioned in my application was my student email. n now as i have graduated it is going to close by university .. will changing my email address wil slow down my process?
If yours is full wedding with rukhsati, and you sent enough detailed proof, I would suggest not sending extra. Many times despite sending extra proof they still require you to send more proof. Hence just wait it out.

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
hubby chubby said:
Its not that simple. But for starters applying fir trv now can be done online. Google it "trv for canadian immigration"

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/visas/visit-visite.aspx?lang=eng

u will get every thing here

jatt123

Jun 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2014
I chat with my wife through Facebook chat. How can I take print out that? Any solution?

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
jatt123 said:
I chat with my wife through Facebook chat. How can I take print out that? Any solution?
what i did was .. copy paste on word :p .. u can also provide them with random screen shots of mesges

luck007

May 13, 2012
Assalamualaikum everyone,

I need your guidance for filing the spouse visa

i'm done with the forms and documents but not sure about the original documents.... it says

Nationals of Pakistan

The following documents are required for you, the principle applicant, and for each of your
dependent family members, if applicable to your situation:

• Original birth certificates for yourself and your family members including your spouse or
common-law partner. A birth certificate is acceptable if the registration of the birth was made
shortly after the birth.

• Original marriage certificate for you and your spouse (Nikkah Nama).

• Original educational documents for you and your family members such as transcripts indicating
a list of courses taken, scores achieved as well as certificates obtained.

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
luck007 said:

i'm done with the forms and documents but not sure about the original documents.... it says

Nationals of Pakistan

The following documents are required for you, the principle applicant, and for each of your

• Original birth certificates for yourself and your family members including your spouse or
common-law partner. A birth certificate is acceptable if the registration of the birth was made
shortly after the birth.

• Original educational documents for you and your family members such as transcripts indicating
You have to send original docs as asked in the guide, you will find loads of people insisting you do not need to send originals. But do yourself a favor and send originals as asked.

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
luck007 said:

Nationals of Pakistan

shortly after the birth.

I provide them with my original documents .. becoz they return us wen the process id done

waiting001

May 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ott/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
I went through medical examination last week and today I got email from re-DELHI.MEDICAL@international.gc.ca

"The results of initial medical examinations for yourself has expired. In order to provide your application with an updated validity, we require following additional medical examination(s) for yourself:
Analogue Chest Xray.
Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 6 and 7 of IMM5419).
Completed MEDICAL REPORT PHYSICAL EXAMINATION form [Page 2 of IMM 5419].
Please visit this website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx for identifying Panel Physician (PP) in your vicinity and take this email to the Panel Physician (PP) for the re-assessment(s) to be arranged. Please remember to inform the PP that the results will need to be sent to India .

You have 30 days from the date of this email to comply with this request. Failure to do so may result in the closing of your Immigration medical file, which may result in the refusal of your application."

what should I do now??

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
waiting001 said:
I went through medical examination last week and today I got email from re-DELHI.MEDICAL @ international.gc.ca

"The results of initial medical examinations for yourself has expired. In order to provide your application with an updated validity, we require following additional medical examination(s) for yourself:
Analogue Chest Xray.
Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 6 and 7 of IMM5419).
Please visit this website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx for identifying Panel Physician (PP) in your vicinity and take this email to the Panel Physician (PP) for the re-assessment(s) to be arranged. Please remember to inform the PP that the results will need to be sent to India .

You have 30 days from the date of this email to comply with this request. Failure to do so may result in the closing of your Immigration medical file, which may result in the refusal of your application."

what should I do now??
contact IOM and ask for ur medical record tracking number and email that to delhi

waiting001

May 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ott/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
MRS SAM said:
contact IOM and ask for ur medical record tracking number and email that to delhi
thanks for the prompt reply

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
some 2012 applicants were asked to submit additional documents (i.e updated medicals etc) and they are over the moon. obviously they dont feel the need to post here anymore. the rest of us unfortunate souls still linger here wishing we were the blessed ones.

Grt said:
Aslamualikum
Hello dear members where are all of u ? I am silent reader of this thread and this is first time happens that this thread goes on second page. Are all of u busy in Ur life? Mrs. Sam, basil Bhai , hubbychubby micmac , waiting eyes where r u ? Plz write some thing here. I enjoyed Ur posts and some time there was very good information. Some time I thought I AM NOT ALONE in this situation so U gave the lesson of patience to those who may be not write here but they must be read this thread.

May be U don't now but I missed u all of u members who write here. All of u are very good human beings and Plz don't send this thread on second page and then third and then so on.

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
Waiting_Eyes said:
regarding your additional documents, send any proof that has not been previously submitted, and also try to send email exchanges, skype pictures and chats and viber chat history, also pay attention that the purpose of additional document is to make the visa officer decide about your case without the personal interview so if you are able to convince the visa office through evidence that you and your wife are in contact after the marriage then there is no need for a personal interview and you will get re-medical request soon,

regarding email ID i don't think that will slow down the process of your case, remember EMAIL ID is essential and the best way of communication between you and high commission, hope that helps,

Thanks alot waiting Eyes :)

lovely123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 oct 2012
AOR Received.
16 nov 2012 , nekah case only
File Transfer...
8 jan 2013 to isl, and on May transfered to uk
Med's Request
Re medical 22 jan and received repcc addional doc and ppr1 in 13 nov
Med's Done....
28 jan
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
dont know when.
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
inshallah
w8ing said:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/visas/visit-visite.aspx?lang=eng

u will get every thing here
Thanks wa8ting and hubby chubby

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
waiting001 said:
I went through medical examination last week and today I got email from re-DELHI.MEDICAL @ international.gc.ca

Analogue Chest Xray.

what should I do now??
u have to call on immigration medical centre toll free num that is 051111466472 and sent them ur email, they will giv u appointment, u can go and all test will be performed n every thing will be done by thm on iom centres , they will send them online, ,,, approx 5 hurs procesd, but worth it, that is it , btw gave me 60 days not 30 to do it

waiting001

May 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ott/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
in love with my hubby said:
u have to call on immigration medical centre toll free num that is 051111466472 and sent them ur email, they will giv u appointment, u can go and all test will be performed n every thing will be done by thm on iom centres , they will send them online, ,,, approx 5 hurs procesd, but worth it, that is it , btw gave me 60 days not 30 to do it
I went for re medical last week and today I got this from dehli office. I called islamabad IOM center and they told me that they uploaded my medical today