june 2013
Felahi said:
Applied Feb 2012

File transfer May 2012

Remedical May 2013

Passport request May 2013

Visa stamped June 2013

Flight July 2013

I didnt submit any additional docs. Case was processed in Ottawa and remaining in Islamabad

It took 4 weeks to get passport back. Not sure why they havent sent original documents back. I have emailed and fax Isl and Ottawa. No reply yet
Congratulations!! can you plz tell that how long it took after remed to get ppr request?

dora1234

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-12-2011
Doc's Request.
5-09-2013 along with REPCC
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Med's Request
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
12-09-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
30-04-2014 (ppr 1) and 12-06-2014 (ppr 2)
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
fizz1234 said:
Medical request is coming by email now days, followed by ppr via post.
thamx for the info
and is the applicant getting the email or the sponsor???

marimaq

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
aug 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
Passport Req..
june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sep 2013
dora1234 said:
thamx for the info
and is the applicant getting the email or the sponsor???
In my case my husband (who is the applicant) got the email for re-medical n then ppr+pcc by post.

dora1234

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-12-2011
Doc's Request.
5-09-2013 along with REPCC
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Med's Request
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
12-09-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
30-04-2014 (ppr 1) and 12-06-2014 (ppr 2)
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
marimaq said:
In my case my husband (who is the applicant) got the email for re-medical n then ppr+pcc by post.
hmm ok...and can u plz share ur timeline....

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
dora1234 said:
Bro why u asking for her timeline choro yara dil hi dukhna hai :( :( :(

Anyways congratulation to everyone who got good news from chc islamabad.

Please don't forget us in your prayers.

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
Basilzaman said:
Bro why u asking for her timeline choro yara dil hi dukhna hai :( :( :(

Anyways congratulation to everyone who got good news from chc islamabad.

Please don't forget us in your prayers.
Oh Basil bro Hope you hear something good from CHC-I soon, Praying for you and everyone else

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
Waiting_Eyes said:
Oh Basil bro Hope you hear something good from CHC-I soon, Praying for you and everyone else
did u get remdical through email if yes who got that email sponsor or applicant,,,mine and ur timeline is also close

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
MRS SAM said:
did u get remdical through email if yes who got that email sponsor or applicant,,,mine and ur timeline is also close
Yes I got the remed through email from this address client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca and I am the applicant living in Kabul, Afghanistan, do you have any info about receiving PPR or re-pcc soon?

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO - Ottawa/ CHC - Islamabad/ CHC - New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
From CPPO- Ottawa to CHC - ISL - May 2013/ From CHC - ISL to CHC New Delhi Feb 2014
Med's Request
Remed/ RePCC and Supporting Doc Request- June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Interview Scheduled in June- CHC New Delhi
Passport Req..
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 2014
Waiting_Eyes said:
Dear,
I got remed request in my email from client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca but no Passport request or any other forms,
did you receive the email from the same email address that i have mentioned above? and did you get any other request besides the remed?
First of All Salam to all respected Members of this thread and special Salam to my Afghan ( Watandaran ) I have couple of question hope to get your input and expert opinion in this matter. My time line is as follows.

Application Launch: September 2011 to CPC Mississauga ( Family Class Spouse Case - Wife )
Application Approval Stage 1 Sponsorship Approval from CPC Mississauga : Jan 2012
File Transfer to CPPO - Ottawa on : April 2012
Remed Request : Jun 2013 this month From CHC Islamabad ( Wife is Afghan National ) from same email address : client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.c, no police clearance or additional form was requested, just remed.

Remed is Done in Kabul ( Dr. Abdul Ahad Asir office ) and will be submitted next week to New Delhi office for final processing for the results. so far no police clearance have been requested, should I prep one in case if they ask?

My questions are as follows:

1- How long it will take normally to get passport request once the remed results are submitted ?

2- since wife lives in Kabul and with recent border issues between Pak and Afghan Govt, what is the best way to send the passport to get it to High Commission of Canada and once the issue the visa to get it back securely and safely to Kabul, what is your recommendation, should it be in Person to go there and drop it or there is way to send it via post some sort DHL or Fedex or any other option, please I need some help and advice from you or any other respected member that would have input in this matter to help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks once again and my Pryers are all with every one, The Ramadan Karim is on his way, May my Allah Rahman Shower his mercy in all of US. Ammeen Ya Rub ul Halameen.

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
cvimm said:
First of All Salam to all respected Members of this thread and special Salam to my Afghan ( Watandaran ) I have couple of question hope to get your input and expert opinion in this matter. My time line is as follows.

Application Launch: September 2011 to CPC Mississauga ( Family Class Spouse Case - Wife )
Application Approval Stage 1 Sponsorship Approval from CPC Mississauga : Jan 2012
File Transfer to CPPO - Ottawa on : April 2012
Remed Request : Jun 2013 this month From CHC Islamabad ( Wife is Afghan National ) from same email address : client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.c, no police clearance or additional form was requested, just remed.

Remed is Done in Kabul ( Dr. Abdul Ahad Asir office ) and will be submitted next week to New Delhi office for final processing for the results. so far no police clearance have been requested, should I prep one in case if they ask?

My questions are as follows:

1- How long it will take normally to get passport request once the remed results are submitted ?

2- since wife lives in Kabul and with recent border issues between Pak and Afghan Govt, what is the best way to send the passport to get it to High Commission of Canada and once the issue the visa to get it back securely and safely to Kabul, what is your recommendation, should it be in Person to go there and drop it or there is way to send it via post some sort DHL or Fedex or any other option, please I need some help and advice from you or any other respected member that would have input in this matter to help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks once again and my Pryers are all with every one, The Ramadan Karim is on his way, May my Allah Rahman Shower his mercy in all of US. Ammeen Ya Rub ul Halameen.
Salam Dear cvimm,
to your question number 1 I am also looking for the answer and the other thing is that even I have received this remed request I am still not sure about getting PPR or repcc soon,
for question number two, once your wife gets the PPR ask her to personally go to Islamabad or Peshawar and submit the passport to TCS office and a pakistan address should also be mentioned for the return of the passport, my suggestion is that she should get a pakistan visa from embassy of pakistan kabul and then entering through torkham board she should stamp her passport for exit from afghanistan side and entry on the pakistani side of border, once she recieves back the passport she should again get her passport stamped for the EXIT from pakistani side of border and ENTRY stamp from afghanistan side, then she can book her tickets from Kabul, and take the flight from afghanistan, Hope for the best

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
Waiting_Eyes said:
Yes I got the remed through email from this address client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca and I am the applicant living in Kabul, Afghanistan, do you have any info about receiving PPR or re-pcc soon?
i didnt hear any thing from CIC yet

munirdba

Star Member
Nov 20, 2004
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
Doc's Request.
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
File Transfer...
20-09-2012
Med's Request
11-08-2014

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
munirdba said:
same here :(
keep checking your email's JUNK or SPAM folder for the remed because remed is sent from the email address i mentioned above and it may sometimes directly land in your email's JUNK or SPAM folder due to filters, pray for everyone to get a reply from CHC soon

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO - Ottawa/ CHC - Islamabad/ CHC - New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
From CPPO- Ottawa to CHC - ISL - May 2013/ From CHC - ISL to CHC New Delhi Feb 2014
Med's Request
Remed/ RePCC and Supporting Doc Request- June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Interview Scheduled in June- CHC New Delhi
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 2014
Waiting_Eyes said:
Salam Dear cvimm,
to your question number 1 I am also looking for the answer and the other thing is that even I have received this remed request I am still not sure about getting PPR or repcc soon,
for question number two, once your wife gets the PPR ask her to personally go to Islamabad or Peshawar and submit the passport to TCS office and a pakistan address should also be mentioned for the return of the passport, my suggestion is that she should get a pakistan visa from embassy of pakistan kabul and then entering through torkham board she should stamp her passport for exit from afghanistan side and entry on the pakistani side of border, once she recieves back the passport she should again get her passport stamped for the EXIT from pakistani side of border and ENTRY stamp from afghanistan side, then she can book her tickets from Kabul, and take the flight from afghanistan, Hope for the best
Thanks Dear Waiting _Eyes for your informative answer for Question 2, about Q1 my time line is about 21 month according to Imm published time the maximum is 29 Month unless the case us unique or complex that may take longer so based on that, I am expecting soon to see PPR request inshaullah or PCC, but i have seen some cases that mostly for wife cases they dont ask for second PCC unless she is a Gov emloyee or some high position job, but for husband cases certainly they ask for second PCC along with Afghan special form to be filled because of military situation or any other sort of political involvement, so I am hope full to see some more activity from their side as for your self based on your time line may be as you mention but I am still hope full that since you got remed you should see some more good news come your way, but this process is very complex its hard to see its a waiting game. I just want to share something that i found out today, since my wife remed request I thought i should be more productive even though they have not ask for PCC yet, but I would prepared it any way to save some time in case if they ask for it a the later date, so I use some resources to get it done, but I found that from Ministry of Interior Afghanistan ( Foreign affairs section ) that start January 2013 upon Canadian High commission request they only issue the PCC only if client has a official latter request or email that ask for PCC from High commission, they are instructed to not issue PCC unless is asked for, that was not the case when I submitted the application, you could have requested and they will provide it to you and I have submit that with application already and its expired now but they have not ask for the second PCC yet, hope not, I though I would share that it may be productive info for members of this form specially ( Afghan applicants ). bust of luck to every one, please keep in touch and take care, please let me know if you guys hear anything, if I do I will inform.

Regards,
CVimm

marimaq

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
aug 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
Passport Req..
june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sep 2013
dora1234 said:
App filed Oct 2011
File transfer Jan 2012
AOR & additional docs: Aug 2012
Re-med+PPR+PCC: June 2013

U r also a 2011 applicant...hopefully u wil get ur ppr soon
inn shah Allah....all the best!