3rd march 2015
Interview........
19th march 2015 (cleared alhumduliilah)
Passport Req..
19th march 2015 got visa on spot
VISA ISSUED...
19th march 2015
hi.
i got my medical done at 24th april, i was suppose to send it to Mississauga. i tld them them specifically to send it there. but i checked it today through my tracking number, they sent to islamabad via new delhi.
does this mean that my case has been transferred to Islamabad..? because i have no idea wts happening with my file. all is see at ecas is "file recieved 21st feb 2013".
they asked for some forms as well to refill n gave me the address to send it at Mississauga. which we did. but i m concerned abt my medical.

fatima haider

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25feb, 2013
AOR Received.
27thjuly 2013
Med's Request
19th feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd march 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19th march 2015
i called islamabad embassy today and he didnt even listen to me he said email or fax us we dnt give information otherwise. how m i suppose find out the where about of my file now?

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Salam ,

Like I have said before they are accountable to no one and care less really. It's madding and sickens me how they act with the people .

May Allah help us all In Sha Allah

asap-pls

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
MAY 2012
Med's Request
MAY 2013
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 2013
fatima haider said:
i called islamabad embassy today and he didnt even listen to me he said email or fax us we dnt give information otherwise. how m i suppose find out the where about of my file now?
Idiots, i just called too... and i directly said " i don't want any case status, i just want to know how long do you keep a passport " pls fax or email. I said u can tell me time line he said "fax or email" CRAZYY :(

sws2004

Jun 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad / London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
July 2013
Passport Req..
14 may 2014 1st stage from london 27 May 2014 Stage 2
VISA ISSUED...
18 June 2014
LANDED..........
Soon Insha Allah
Does PAFSO strick effect us or not

fatima haider

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25feb, 2013
AOR Received.
27thjuly 2013
Med's Request
19th feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd march 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19th march 2015
hi.
i got my medical done at 24th april, i was suppose to send it to Mississauga. i tld them them specifically to send it there. but i checked it today through my tracking number, they sent to islamabad via new delhi.
does this mean that my case has been transferred to Islamabad..? because i have no idea wts happening with my file. all is see at ecas is "file recieved 21st feb 2013".
they asked for some forms as well to refill n gave me the address to send it at Mississauga. which we did. but i m concerned abt my medical.

fatima haider

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25feb, 2013
AOR Received.
27thjuly 2013
Med's Request
19th feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd march 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19th march 2015
how did i get file no. and uci no.? bcoz i didnt get any letter stating kay my husband is eligible to sponsor me? and i f i have already gotten my uci no. and file no. does this mean that i have cleared step 1? because my father in law said that they dnt give u file no. if u r not eligible to sponser. is it true?

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
fatima haider said:
how did i get file no. and uci no.? bcoz i didnt get any letter stating kay my husband is eligible to sponsor me? and i f i have already gotten my uci no. and file no. does this mean that i have cleared step 1? because my father in law said that they dnt give u file no. if u r not eligible to sponser. is it true?
Salam sister, you are worrying for nothing. If you have a file # or ID # you are able to put it in ecase to check your file and what is happening to I ok. Now about the approval letter for sponsorship well the person sponsoring you should receive it. And sometimes they don't send it at all. But if you spouse is in Canada he can call the tool free# 1-888-242-2101 and they can help you about finding out the file#. So please don't worry sister ok just give it a bit more time ok In Sha Allah ALL WILL BE OK . May Allah help you in this time In Sha Allah

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
micmac101 said:
Salam, MRS SAM,

Why did you tell this brother to contact TCS. Like who gave you info to contact TCS. I would like to know Please??
Micmac101
sorry micmac i dont want to make all this mess,,basically initially when these tracking numbers started 80%of times it was not showing name so someone from forum advised me to contact my area tcs not to tcs call centre and ask then...and i m sorry i get excited and told him to call tcs but i mean to contact ur nearest tcs office,,,but i will make sure that i will never do that again

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
MRS SAM said:
sorry micmac i dont want to make all this mess,,basically initially when these tracking numbers started 80%of times it was not showing name so someone from forum advised me to contact my area tcs not to tcs call centre and ask then...and i m sorry i get excited and told him to call tcs but i mean to contact ur nearest tcs office,,,but i will make sure that i will never do that again
Salam its too late now the damage is done as we cannot track the numbers any longer. Just hope someone will be kind enough to pass on the #'s should they get a parcel or letter. But anyway never contact TCS even in your area as all this info is confidential its not for us to know what is coming for others. Its like me or you having others banking info along with there pin#. I pray we all get out of this mess soon In Sha Allah........

narb

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
micmac101 said:
Salam its too late now the damage is done as we cannot track the numbers any longer. Just hope someone will be kind enough to pass on the #'s should they get a parcel or letter. But anyway never contact TCS even in your area as all this info is confidential its not for us to know what is coming for others. Its like me or you having others banking info along with there pin#. I pray we all get out of this mess soon In Sha Allah........
Hi,
Actually the tracking numbers are back :).

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
micmac101 said:
oh ok its illegal thing which we r doing,,,ok dont worry i will not bother to check tcs again so i wont contact tcs,,coz i want to avoid doing illegal things as its not good thing as good citizen and as good muslim

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
MRS SAM said:
oh ok its illegal thing which we r doing,,,ok dont worry i will not bother to check tcs again so i wont contact tcs,,coz i want to avoid doing illegal things as its not good thing as good citizen and as good muslim
Hmm well I'm pretty sure this is not "illegal", there is no such law written anywhere that we can't check them:

1. this information is available on the internet through a public domain
2. TCS has a functionality that we are using that it made FOR the public. Its not like we are hacking them to get it.
3. This information is already free, its not like we are stealing it.
4. there is no copyright to it

We can keep typing random numbers in all day and it would never be illegal. By chance someone brilliant discovered that the tracking numbers were in a series which turns out to help us. There is nothing illegal about collecting rainwater to drink later.

BUT the flip side is that TCS doesn't owe us anything. They are not responsible to satisfy any queries or inconsistencies we have regarding the data. So actually calling them up and asking them stuff will only annoy them, and eventually cause them to change the series (or maybe take more drastic steps) so people would stop thinking that TCS owes us answers. If it finds out people are logging in frequently to check a huge series everyday, then that is a lot of load on their servers, and they might do something about that. This server load was one of the motivations of setting up the tracking website because this way much of the load is taken off the TCS servers so they won't have a reason to complain.

As timelines increase we need a stronger support group to help ourselves through this process. This is just one small way to manage the anxiety.

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
micmac101 said:
..as for the damage. I believe there was none done this time. The series is back on track, I guess it was just a delay from their side.