+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

kanayda

Nov 14, 2012
Waiting_Eyes said:
I got the same reply from Ottawa, :(
hmm.. so those applicants from Islamabad who felt they are lucky that there file will be processed in 13 months should get ready to wait at least 1.5 years longer than their current expectation....

Wyz

Star Member
Mar 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 2012, tfr to ISL May 2013
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
kanayda said:
I emailed CPP Ottawa and according to them it does not matter that your file went to Ottawa or Islamabad.. Your processing time is 28 months or more because you are from Islamabad.

Here is the email:

Good day,

Your file is being processed by the visa office in Islamabad.

It is part of a work sharing arrangement Ottawa has with Islamabad. While our office has part of your physical file, your application will be processed by an officer in Islamabad, according to the processing times of the Islamabad office. An agent from that office will contact you when more information is necessary.

The processing times for the Islamabad office are published on our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp

Warm regards,
Oh I know the 28 months...I was just talking about remeds. I know lots of ppl from Islamabad CHC have at least been asked for remeds so that's a form of communication at least. Ppl in Ottawa, not many have been asked yet, and I'm one of them. It's a downer to see that CPP Ottawa seems to be taking longer.

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
kanayda said:
hmm.. so those applicants from Islamabad who felt they are lucky that there file will be processed in 13 months should get ready to wait at least 1.5 years longer than their current expectation....
its just a game of words
actualy my file also transferred to ottawa and it is almost 15 months , no reply from chc since then

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
in love with my hubby said:
its just a game of words
actualy my file also transferred to ottawa and it is almost 15 months , no reply from chc since then
My sweet sister no need to worry we are in same boat and soon we will hear Good news.InshaAllah

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
in love with my hubby said:
its just a game of words
Can you tell me about the first letter you got from MISSISSAUGA office? did it stated that your file was transferred to Ottawa or you later found out that it is in Ottawa and not in Islamabad, if it mentioned that your file was transferred to Islamabad, how did you know that now it is in OTTAWA, as far as my file is concerned OTTAWA confirmed to me via email that my physical file is in Ottawa,

dora1234

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-12-2011
Doc's Request.
5-09-2013 along with REPCC
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Med's Request
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
12-09-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
30-04-2014 (ppr 1) and 12-06-2014 (ppr 2)
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Wyz said:
I'm in the same situation...transferred in Jan 2012 and not a word since then...definitely a huge downer :(
same here.....i hope MAY is the month of remeds and ppr's...inshallah and Ameen :)

torontoguyz

Mar 15, 2013
Anyone knows when timeline is updated for Islamabad embassy?

I see that the last one was updated on January 16, 2013 and is usually updated quarterly. I believe it should be updated this month but haven't seen any yet.

munirdba

Star Member
Nov 20, 2004
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
Doc's Request.
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
File Transfer...
20-09-2012
Med's Request
11-08-2014
i would like to apply GMC NOTES ONLINE what scan documents should i need to submit ???????????????

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
Basilzaman said:
My sweet sister no need to worry we are in same boat and soon we will hear Good news.InshaAllah
m now dieng to see that
, now i am feeling that our relation has started getting affected by it

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
dora1234 said:
same here.....i hope MAY is the month of remeds and ppr's...inshallah and Ameen :)
i really hope too. i remmember feb was that kind of month. plz GODDDDDDDDDDD

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
Waiting_Eyes said:
Can you tell me about the first letter you got from MISSISSAUGA office? did it stated that your file was transferred to Ottawa or you later found out that it is in Ottawa and not in Islamabad, if it mentioned that your file was transferred to Islamabad, how did you know that now it is in OTTAWA, as far as my file is concerned OTTAWA confirmed to me via email that my physical file is in Ottawa,
I ASKED MY MP TO ENQUIRE ABOUT MY CASE, HE TOLD MY FILE HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED TO OTTAWA.,

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
I remember when I applied for spousal sponsorship the timeline for ISB was 23 months. Then it went to 26 and now were sitting at 28. To be honest, I'm not looking forward to the quarterly update. These guys raise time like taxes....

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Apparently they don't want us to get married to someone from Pakistan. I would recommend my single friends to look for someone from within Canada...

hubby chubby said:
I remember when I applied for spousal sponsorship the timeline for ISB was 23 months. Then it went to 26 and now were sitting at 28. To be honest, I'm not looking forward to the quarterly update. These guys raise time like taxes....

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Waiting_Eyes said:
Hi Guys,
We also applied in Nov 2012. Within two weeks we got two emails, First one says that our application is received and after 3 days another email came to me saying that your sponsorship application is approved and the file is transferred to Islamabad. Both emails from Mississauga off. The email also give my UCI no and a file number for my husband.
Our e-case also shows that application received -- and that is all. No more correspondence ever then.
My question is: Both the emails came to me only in Canada and not to my husband -- even that we put his right email address on the file.
We are worried bcs this is the second time we are filing our case.
Firstly we filed in 2005 and the case was denied in 2007. Its been 8 years that we are married. We have two sons and I live most of the time in Pakistan.
Plz guide me if the processing in isb is getting faster or no. Thanks

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
sarah123 said:
Hi Guys,
We also applied in Nov 2012. Within two weeks we got two emails, First one says that our application is received and after 3 days another email came to me saying that your sponsorship application is approved and the file is transferred to Islamabad. Both emails from Mississauga off. The email also give my UCI no and a file number for my husband.
Our e-case also shows that application received -- and that is all. No more correspondence ever then.
My question is: Both the emails came to me only in Canada and not to my husband -- even that we put his right email address on the file.
We are worried bcs this is the second time we are filing our case.
Firstly we filed in 2005 and the case was denied in 2007. Its been 8 years that we are married. We have two sons and I live most of the time in Pakistan.
Plz guide me if the processing in isb is getting faster or no. Thanks
Dear it is sad to hear that it has been 8 years and you still your husband not able to get the visa, send email to OTTAWA pilot project with info of your file number and UCI number, they will reply if they have your file or not, coz the letter you get from MISSISSAUGA says that your file transferred to Islamabad but sometimes it gets transferred to OTTAWA like in my case, my file is in OTTAWA and they have confirmed it to me,

their email address is ottpilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca