Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
in love with my hubby said:
yeh but i am not a dog .... why is he treating me like that... i am going to be the mother of his kids in a year or so... will he be teaching such things to his kids also........

I think in husband wife relationship there should be no "me" always "us/we" .. u said u guys are ideal and its just his one mistake..tht he got mad just cuz he couldn't talk to you. I would say go talk to him. and tell him its nobody's fault, just the connection screwed up. im sure he will understand.

Haniya.T

Apr 3, 2013
Guys.... i need your advice

I called CRA today and they said that it would take atleast 16 weeks to get my option C :eek: :(
should i wait 4 months to apply or should i go ahead and apply without it and send it after? ???

Haniya.T

Apr 3, 2013
Re: CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012
« Reply #22536 on: April 08, 2013, 06:29:06 am »
Quote Modify Remove
guys today another miracle done by chc ....... this long distance relationship will ruin our lives very soon''''... me and ny hubby(an ideal couple) use to talk to each other day for about an hour or so..... yesterday had a dispute with him on another issue for which he appeared calm... but today when he sms me to cum online i was offering prayers ,,,later he called me( to tell hat he will no be able to cum online cuz he wants sleep) ...i wasnot able to pick up the phone .cuz praying... then o msgd him that i will finish prayers and cum online in 15 min but didnot get that sms and when i kept online for about half an hour i called him , he didnot pick up and (msgd .... sleeping)then i again tried cuz i was curious that why he made me cum online and now sleeping.............. he scolded me loudly and said y r u bugging when i told u that i am sleeping ..................... whats is wrong with me .... i told him that its my mistake that i called him ,,,,,,,and now i am plannig not to talk to him for atlest 10 days . plz comment where i am wrong and where he is
I think everybody's facing problems as well, i think the fact that he's apart from you makes him feel even worse
I guess just have patience and pray that things work out for you and for us as well :)

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
dora1234 said:
u don't wanna apologize and stay like dis only....fine.....no worries....don't whine about it then....thinking dat he'll mite change,,dat is ur biggest mistake.....
i think u took it in a wrong way . i just wanna say that if it his mistake(now i know that it was not)........he should apologize

BUT NOW DUE TO THE SUPPORT OF THIS FORUM MEMBERS , I NOW REALIZE THAT IT WAS A MISUNDERSTANDING, AND I WILL NOE INSHALLAH HANDLE THE SITUATION IN A MATURE WAY....... THNKU ALL OF TH FORUM MEMBRS

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Processing time depends on case and your luck. 28 months is just a time, where you can't bug them. (In reality you can't bug them even if you go over the limit)

You should hear from them in a month and they should then send it over to Islamabad. (Average).

Shami34 said:
hiii alll

I have submitted the documents for family class visa on 2nd April, 2013.My wife is born Canadian and we have applied under the family class option for Canadians living exclusively outside Canada. The case has been sent to CPC Mississauga Ontario. I need following information so that i can plan accordingly.
(a) Is the processing average time is 28 months as per Avg time calculation or it may vary depending upon case?
(b) When will the CPC will send my case to Islamabad Office?

Thanking in anticipation.Regards

hopefully very soon

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Sep 2011
File Transfer...
17 Nov 2011
usman pak said:
Hi i have a question plz help me i.m married.and my wife is canadian citizen first we had our nikkah done in 2010 and we applied for immigration in 2011 dec and my application was recived on jan 25 2012 . In jan 2013 we had our ruksaki done now i have send a update file to chc isb including all my wedding pictures plz can anyone tell me how long does it take to get the immigration
that my brother is a million dollar question :), well no one knows :p, according to cic.gc.ca its suppose to be 28 months. n no on e on the forum including me wants to belive that, lol n thank goodness time n aain memebers on this forum are getting their processes done much sooner, right now late 2011 files are being worke upon, alot of sep oct transfer cases are alost done, nov dec cases have started hearing from chc-I. so from statistics i would say that the average time line now adays is aprox 17 to 19 months. best of luck!

hopefully very soon

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Sep 2011
File Transfer...
17 Nov 2011
ak23 said:
Hello all,
My question is not directly correlated the actual sponsorship, but more in regards to pre-sponsorship stage. We are planning on getting married in karachi end of Dec. However, I am very confused in regards to the nikkah/rukhsati/valima. If we were to do nikkah (wedding) based on your experience is it mandatory for us to do rukhsati/valima at the same time or not. I need to know your suggestions cause we just want to do the wedding now, and wait till her papers to be completed to commence the rukhsati/valima.

Any help would be highly appreciated.
ak
well see basically they want the relationship to be genuine and not a marriage of convenience, so you havta prove to a total stanger whose entire job is to judge you and fine out any possible loopholes so that he/ she could prove that this marriage isnt real. what would you do to prove to this person that yours is the best possibe most real marriage ever, you would need loads of proof, so start collecting them. every phone record, every skype log, every visit 's ticket, all boarding passes, all gifts n cards exchanged need to be preserved and presented as proof while filining your application .
what i would suggest is that evehn if you don t want a compete rukhsati by the end of this year, just do a nikkah, an ellaborate one, n send pics of that and then do rukhsati after an year from tht time by then they woudnt havt touched your file anyway, you do your rukhsati in dec 2014 and send them additional proof. they will attach it to your file while they pick up your file around that time. although they do raise objections if its a nikkah only case but if enugh proofs are provided whie filling the application then they dont put the file in interview que. also send additional proo of continuing relationship around 8 to 10 month mark.

what m guessing from your post that you both are willing to wait and are quite patient about the whole timeline, i would strongly sugges yu maintain this level of coolness, trust me it will make it a whole lot easier, try to stay off teh forum as much as you can, its addicting n depressing. m glad i found it a whoel year after filling my application.

CHC_VICTIM

Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 14, 2013
AOR Received.
Feb 1, 2013
File Transfer...
Feb 5, 2013
neither ur fault nor his, its just both of you let the Shaitan get to both of you. Shaitan ultimate goal is to destroy marriages, he simply loves it when your raise the voice in anger.

"Prophet sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam said, “Satan sets his throne on the sea, then he sends off his troops; the closest to him (i.e., most beloved) is he who causes the greatest trial. One would come to him and Satan would ask him: ‘What did you do?’ and, he would reply: ‘I did such-and-such.’ Satan would remark: ‘You have not done anything important.’ (This will continue) until one comes saying: ‘I did not leave him until he divorced his wife’, so Satan would bring him near to himself, saying: ‘Yes, you are the one, you are the one’.” ""

Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 3 Surah Ale-Imraan verse 200:
200 O ye who believe! Practice 'sabr' (persevere in patience and constancy): vie in such 'sabr' (perseverance); strengthen each other; and fear Allah; that ye may prosper.

I think you could have handled this situation a bit better, when he said he is going to sleep then you should have left him alone and could have talked to him next day and even could have complained in such a way so he does not get offended. I am pretty sure he could have easily realized that it was his mistake, even he had to goto sleep he should have told you in such a way that it does not make you unhappy. what i really see here is a bit of communication gap.

I have learned few things from last friday khutbah and I would like to share it here; the imam said, there are four basic things to successful marriage and they are:

1) Respect
2) Trust
3) Communication
4) Love

and he mentioned these has to be in order (e.g you say i love u darling but i dont respect you, that does not work at all and does not make any sense)
so you must respect each other, and trust each other, and alot of communication need to be established and then its finally love between you. and he also mentioned, in any lawful relation if partners are sincerer to each other Allah SWT joins them as their third partner to help you.

i beleive in ur situation it was lack of communication and misunderstanding.

i think one of our sister advised you to apologize even if it was not your mistake and I agree you should do that and then try to explain the whole situation in a very calm manner. tell him that its neither his mistake nor yours, just dont let the Shaitan to stray you. tell him that u respect him alot.

remember again respect, communication, trust and love

and dear sisters I would also like to share the following ahdess with you:

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 3256 Narrated by Umm Salamah
Allah's Messenger (saws) said, "Any woman who dies when her husband is pleased with her will enter paradise."

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 3258 Narrated by Mu'adh ibn Jabal
The Prophet (saws) said that no woman annoyed her husband in this world without his wife among the large-eyed maidens of Paradise saying, "You must not annoy him. Allah curse you! He is only a passing guest with you, and is about to leave you to come to us."

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 3272 Narrated by Abu Hurayrah
When Allah's Messenger (saws) was asked which woman was best, he (saws) replied, "The one who pleases (her husband) when he looks at her, obeys him when he gives a command, and does not go against his wishes regarding her person or property by doing anything of which he disapproves."

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 3255 Narrated by Abu Hurayrah
Allah's Messenger (saws) said, "If I were to order anyone to prostrate himself before another, I should order a woman to prostrate herself before her husband."

and for my dear brothers

On the occasion of Hajjatul-Wida (The Farewell Hajj) Rasulullah among other advices said with regard to women; "0 People! fear Allah with regard to your wives. You have taken them into your possession with the permission of Allah."

Rasulullah [Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "Amongst the most perfect of mumins in Imaan is he who is best Character and amongst the best of them is he who kindest towards his wife." Rasulullah said: "He is the best amongst you who is the kindest towards his wives and I am the kindest amongst you towards my wives."

Hakim bin Mua'wiya (R.A.) enquired from Rasulullah regarding the rights of women over their husbands? Rasulullah said: "When you eat, feed her and when you dress, dress her; do not smite her across the face and do not boycott her but within the house."
*Do not leave her alone in the house in the state of anger and disappear.

may Allah guide all of us to the right path and keep the Shaitan away, may Allah make it easy for all of us.

I make dua to Allah SWT to forgive for any thing which i have said wrong, and please you also forgive me if u fell i said some thing wrong making comments on your situation.

may Allah keep all of us united, and put alot of love into our hearts for our spouses.

Re: CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012
« Reply #22536 on: April 08, 2013, 06:29:06 am »
Quote Modify Remove
guys today another miracle done by chc ....... this long distance relationship will ruin our lives very soon''''... me and ny hubby(an ideal couple) use to talk to each other day for about an hour or so..... yesterday had a dispute with him on another issue for which he appeared calm... but today when he sms me to cum online i was offering prayers ,,,later he called me( to tell hat he will no be able to cum online cuz he wants sleep) ...i wasnot able to pick up the phone .cuz praying... then o msgd him that i will finish prayers and cum online in 15 min but didnot get that sms and when i kept online for about half an hour i called him , he didnot pick up and (msgd .... sleeping)then i again tried cuz i was curious that why he made me cum online and now sleeping.............. he scolded me loudly and said y r u bugging when i told u that i am sleeping ..................... whats is wrong with me .... i told him that its my mistake that i called him ,,,,,,,and now i am plannig not to talk to him for atlest 10 days . plz comment where i am wrong and where he is

Hera_86

Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ london transfer end of feb.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-9-2011
Doc's Request.
Dec-4-2013
AOR Received.
1st Feb-2012
File Transfer...
1st Feb-2012
Med's Request
Jan 30 2014
Med's Done....
19th-Oct-2011/ 5-feb-2014
Interview........
17 th june 2014
Passport Req..
ppr1 june- 27-14, ppr2 8-jul-14
VISA ISSUED...
23rd-july-2014
CHC_VICTIM said:
neither ur fault nor his, its just both of you let the Shaitan get to both of you. Shaitan ultimate goal is to destroy marriages, he simply loves it when your raise the voice in anger.

"Prophet sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam said, “Satan sets his throne on the sea, then he sends off his troops; the closest to him (i.e., most beloved) is he who causes the greatest trial. One would come to him and Satan would ask him: ‘What did you do?' and, he would reply: ‘I did such-and-such.' Satan would remark: ‘You have not done anything important.' (This will continue) until one comes saying: ‘I did not leave him until he divorced his wife', so Satan would bring him near to himself, saying: ‘Yes, you are the one, you are the one'.” ""

200 O ye who believe! Practice 'sabr' (persevere in patience and constancy): vie in such 'sabr' (perseverance); strengthen each other; and fear Allah; that ye may prosper.

I think you could have handled this situation a bit better, when he said he is going to sleep then you should have left him alone and could have talked to him next day and even could have complained in such a way so he does not get offended. I am pretty sure he could have easily realized that it was his mistake, even he had to goto sleep he should have told you in such a way that it does not make you unhappy. what i really see here is a bit of communication gap.

I have learned few things from last friday khutbah and I would like to share it here; the imam said, there are four basic things to successful marriage and they are:

1) Respect
2) Trust
3) Communication
4) Love

and he mentioned these has to be in order (e.g you say i love u darling but i dont respect you, that does not work at all and does not make any sense)
so you must respect each other, and trust each other, and alot of communication need to be established and then its finally love between you. and he also mentioned, in any lawful relation if partners are sincerer to each other Allah SWT joins them as their third partner to help you.

i think one of our sister advised you to apologize even if it was not your mistake and I agree you should do that and then try to explain the whole situation in a very calm manner. tell him that its neither his mistake nor yours, just dont let the Shaitan to stray you. tell him that u respect him alot.

Allah's Messenger (saws) said, "Any woman who dies when her husband is pleased with her will enter paradise."

The Prophet (saws) said that no woman annoyed her husband in this world without his wife among the large-eyed maidens of Paradise saying, "You must not annoy him. Allah curse you! He is only a passing guest with you, and is about to leave you to come to us."

When Allah's Messenger (saws) was asked which woman was best, he (saws) replied, "The one who pleases (her husband) when he looks at her, obeys him when he gives a command, and does not go against his wishes regarding her person or property by doing anything of which he disapproves."

Allah's Messenger (saws) said, "If I were to order anyone to prostrate himself before another, I should order a woman to prostrate herself before her husband."

and for my dear brothers

On the occasion of Hajjatul-Wida (The Farewell Hajj) Rasulullah among other advices said with regard to women; "0 People! fear Allah with regard to your wives. You have taken them into your possession with the permission of Allah."

Rasulullah [Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "Amongst the most perfect of mumins in Imaan is he who is best Character and amongst the best of them is he who kindest towards his wife." Rasulullah said: "He is the best amongst you who is the kindest towards his wives and I am the kindest amongst you towards my wives."

Hakim bin Mua'wiya (R.A.) enquired from Rasulullah regarding the rights of women over their husbands? Rasulullah said: "When you eat, feed her and when you dress, dress her; do not smite her across the face and do not boycott her but within the house."

may Allah guide all of us to the right path and keep the Shaitan away, may Allah make it easy for all of us.

I make dua to Allah SWT to forgive for any thing which i have said wrong, and please you also forgive me if u fell i said some thing wrong making comments on your situation.

may Allah keep all of us united, and put alot of love into our hearts for our spouses.
Very good You have shared a wonderfull thing .. Keep sharing :)

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
CHC_VICTIM said:

"Prophet sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam said, “Satan sets his throne on the sea, then he sends off his troops; the closest to him (i.e., most beloved) is he who causes the greatest trial. One would come to him and Satan would ask him: ‘What did you do?' and, he would reply: ‘I did such-and-such.' Satan would remark: ‘You have not done anything important.' (This will continue) until one comes saying: ‘I did not leave him until he divorced his wife', so Satan would bring him near to himself, saying: ‘Yes, you are the one, you are the one'.” ""

1) Respect
2) Trust
3) Communication
4) Love

and for my dear brothers

i am out of words to thanku for ur kind and concerned reply ............... i love this forum

munirdba

Star Member
Nov 20, 2004
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
Doc's Request.
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
File Transfer...
20-09-2012
Med's Request
11-08-2014
Hello All

I need to send some additional documents to Islamabad for our rukhsati proofs i did check with canada post they recommend to send with any other courier service please advice which courier service should be best to deliver my documents to islamabad embassy or any one here which already submitted documents from canada to islamabad please advice

Thanks

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
munirdba said:
Hello All

I need to send some additional documents to Islamabad for our rukhsati proofs i did check with canada post they recommend to send with any other courier service please advice which courier service should be best to deliver my documents to islamabad embassy or any one here which already submitted documents from canada to islamabad please advice

Thanks
I wouldnt even think about canada post. I have heard horror stories. anything can happen anywhere but their messing up rate is higher than anybody else. if u are sending to Pakistan then maybe use DHL or Fedex. if you sending to Ottawa.. use ups.

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
& RE-PCC Nov 24, 2013. Docs & PCC sent Nov 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 27,2011 & Dec 4, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
Who has memorized their UCI and File # .... lol

Shonagill

Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2, 2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 20, 2012
AOR Received.
April 12, 2012
File Transfer...
July 11, 2012
Med's Request
May 16, 2014 and PCC
Med's Done....
Feb 20,2012/ may 28, 2014
Passport Req..
PPR 1 and PPR 2 on July 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
aug 15,2014 PP received aug 23, 2014
LANDED..........
I hope soon
Naqibee said:
I did but only UCI num, cuz with file number I can't login.

CHC_VICTIM

Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 14, 2013
AOR Received.
Feb 1, 2013
File Transfer...
Feb 5, 2013
i did, as for the first couple of months i use to check it every day but i kind a gave up.

Naqibee said: