March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
sadiaomarbv said:
anyone who applied in January.2011 got any re medical request..... my status is decision made from past 6 months....how much time is gonna take more?can't wait to hear some good news.....ya ALLAH help all of us....
I am January 2012 Applicant but nothing heard at yet :(

sabaasad

Apr 2, 2013
Hello
Can you please help me out .Please tell me when are the CHC ISL will reopen 2012 cases. As I am July applicant

Reflectoman

Jan 4, 2013
Laval
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Wife)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
(Stage 1 + Stage 2)=23 months
SHM said:
Regarding every person's file kept for couple of months after approval and person thinks that his/her file has been forwarded which actually not so call centre agent told me that CIC have right to move file any where they want. So people shouldn't consider their files transferred to visa office they have to make sure with their MP or through Gcms notes even out of 19/20 call centre agent lied to me that my file transferred to Ottawa in mid of February but 1 person name Abdul Aziz probably because of Muslim he said truth that my file was transferred at the end of April.
your file may have been transferred to Islamabad, but for all of us before this Ottawa-Pilot your physical paper file doesn't get transferred the same date. there is a delay in the backlog, and I PRESUME that they make use of that to send a couple of files together from Mississauga to Islamabad. I know this, because on our GCMS notes it clearly showed that file was assigned to islamabad in GCMS and then paper file being sent a few days later (ie. to make time for some data entry of all the documents into GCMS) and then it shows that 60 days later it was received in Islamabad. So depending on what date the call center agent was looking at, it could make sense that there is a gap of a few weeks (ie. the date it was assigned to islamabad, or the date that islamabad received the paper file).

Either way, it doesn't make a difference, due to the backlog that there currently is, the file doesn't get its initial review till about the one year mark from the date it was assigned (rough estimate). the date it was assigned is also the date that shows up on ecas.

this may not be the case for all, but it was for my wife's case.

assassin

Mar 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Wife Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
7/11/2014
Passport Req..
Decision made: Nov 14, passport request 26/2/2015, passport sent on March 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 11, 2015
I am in process of gathering all the documents to sponsor my wife. I have couple of questions:
1) Should I file it on my own or go trough a consultation agency?
2) The medical examination results have to be sent with the application? Will they give the results same day as the appointment?
3) Other than the official checklist what other documents should I include? Can anyone share their document checklist.

thanks

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
assassin said:
I am in process of gathering all the documents to sponsor my wife. I have couple of questions:
1) Should I file it on my own or go trough a consultation agency?
2) The medical examination results have to be sent with the application? Will they give the results same day as the appointment?
3) Other than the official checklist what other documents should I include? Can anyone share their document checklist.

thanks
you can pretty much do it on ur own if you read carefully and ask here.
yes, the medical receipt. the results will transferred to new dehli office and then will be attached to ur file. u dont worry abt the results.
lots of pictures, skype and msn logs, fb screen shots, any receipts of shadi hall,hotels and gifts, money transfer receipts, ur shadi cards, anything which would help you guys to show ur on going relationship.

hopefully very soon

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Sep 2011
File Transfer...
17 Nov 2011
waiting110 said:
you can pretty much do it on ur own if you read carefully and ask here.
yes, the medical receipt. the results will transferred to new dehli office and then will be attached to ur file. u dont worry abt the results.
lots of pictures, skype and msn logs, fb screen shots, any receipts of shadi hall,hotels and gifts, money transfer receipts, ur shadi cards, anything which would help you guys to show ur on going relationship.
+1
also go to this site for further help https://sites.google.com/site/islamabadchctimelines/

assassin

Mar 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Wife Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
7/11/2014
Passport Req..
Decision made: Nov 14, passport request 26/2/2015, passport sent on March 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 11, 2015
The checklists says to include Copy 1 of the Medical Report - Client Biodata and Summary (IMM 1017). It will be issued from the physician at the time of examination? Also, my wife was asked to bring the visa office address. It's the address of CHC, Islamabad?

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
assassin said:
The checklists says to include Copy 1 of the Medical Report - Client Biodata and Summary (IMM 1017). It will be issued from the physician at the time of examination? Also, my wife was asked to bring the visa office address. It's the address of CHC, Islamabad?
after the medical you will get a green sheet.. thats what they are asking for. and yes its going to be CHC Isl but medical will go to the regional office in New Delhi first. I hope you guys already got a passport which isn't expiring soon.

Asponsor

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
Let me try one more time............

Does it have any impact (processing time) on your application if you sponsor as a citizen or on PR status?

Regards,
Asponsor

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Asponsor said:
Let me try one more time............

Does it have any impact (processing time) on your application if you sponsor as a citizen or on PR status?

Regards,
Asponsor
I think hubby chubby replied and said that no it doesnt.
check the previous page.

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
LOL. It's funny how people don't read the previous pages and continue to ask same questions. (Then they got mad at us cuz they think we don't answer)

Thanks Waiting 110 for clarifying to member.

waiting110 said:
I think hubby chubby replied and said that no it doesnt.
check the previous page.

fna786

Jan 22, 2011
i have a question and hope someone can help.
i had my nikkah in paki 4 yrs ago-husband finally got to canada end of last yr. i'm not happy as we have issues apparently or he does. i want to know my options. im a canadian citizen. what if i want to leave him will our nikah be recognized in canada. im not going too do anything stupid but want to know my options here as im also new to this country. please IM me your responses.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
fna786 said:
i have a question and hope someone can help.
i had my nikkah in paki 4 yrs ago-husband finally got to canada end of last yr. i'm not happy as we have issues apparently or he does. i want to know my options. im a canadian citizen. what if i want to leave him will our nikah be recognized in canada. im not going too do anything stupid but want to know my options here as im also new to this country. please IM me your responses.
Aww, first of all I went to your previous posts and man you had to wait so long for him to get here. I just hope everything works out fine between you guys. but unfortunately you cant really do anything because hes already a PR.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
hubby chubby said:
LOL. It's funny how people don't read the previous pages and continue to ask same questions. (Then they got mad at us cuz they think we don't answer)

Thanks Waiting 110 for clarifying to member.
lol maybe he just missed it.

theshaikh

Feb 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
07-06-2012
Med's Request
26-07-2013
Passport Req..
27-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
13-09-2013
I emailed Ottawa pilot, and they gave me the same response as they did 6 months ago.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your email (see below).
Your application is in process. No further action is required by you at this time.
An immigration officer will be in contact with you if any further correspondence is needed.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, what does "in process" mean? Does that mean that the file is still just sitting there collecting dust? or could it mean that the file has been opened?