Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
While I am 200% with the protest to be organized it is very important to raise our voice and show everyone how badly people (resident and citizen of Canada) from certain origin are so much suffering. CIC seem to be worst that those old Indian love story movies Villain. This injustice must stop and we who are target of this won't protest and complain why would they change it ?

A part from this protest that we should organize, we instead of forgetting once we get our visa, we should fight for the cause and protection of other people who will go also through this pain.

So my idea is that we should put in place an Association so that we can have a legal voice. An Organization that defends the right of people who are victim of this injustice.

asap-pls

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
MAY 2012
Med's Request
MAY 2013
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 2013
Im living in Pakistan, on my level i can contact the Minister Overseas Pakistanis - Dr. Farooq Sattar and see if he can put some light on it and help us.

SD1234

Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asap-pls said:
Im living in Pakistan, on my level i can contact the Minister Overseas Pakistanis - Dr. Farooq Sattar and see if he can put some light on it and help us.
its harder that someone from pakistan help us
But u must try

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
asap-pls said:
that would be awesomeee! go ahead please! :)

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
sdfr0024 said:
Its very sad to say but, Brown person tends to screw other brown person compared to others... so not a good idea..
100% agree.. but Im thinking atleast I should send our Mayor an email. but still hes still just a mayor.

SD1234

Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
join the page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Protest-against-CHC-timeline/261411430658080?skip_nax_wizard=true#!/pages/Protest-against-CHC-timeline/261411430658080

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aslamalikum everyone

i am getting a lil nervous caz i cannot login my ecas for some reason and my application status is also not appearing using my wife's UCI
i cant open my Ecas using my UCI or my application number guys if you have any updates regarding this issue please reply promptly as your

reply might be able calm my nervs

help SOS help SOS help SOS

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aslamalikum everyone

i am getting a lil nervous caz i cannot login my ecas for some reason and my application status is also not appearing using my wife's UCI
i cant open my Ecas using my UCI or my application number guys if you have any updates regarding this issue please reply promptly as your

reply might be able calm my nervs

Felahi

Feb 2, 2013
If you have contacts with minister overseas go for it. If you need the list of people in line then we can provide that to you. It will good that a pakistani minister talks with facts to canadian concel general and immigration minister canada

now for what needs to be done in canada, we need a list of how many people are willing to participate. either we can count the numbers on facebook page that was created today or if there is already a list someone has compiled.

We need to meet somewhere on saturday or sunday to draft a strategy. Not easy for everyone to follow these posts specially once working week starts.

Can you all please like that FB page so that we get real numbers.

LLCOOLPaki

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Guys,

It is very encouraging to see people are willing to raise their voice.

I think we should work together, combine our voice as one big group and talk to Immigration minister or relevant opposition MPs.

We should take some time and gather as many as people as possible and then take next step.

What do you guys think?

jerry84

Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/17/2012
File Transfer...
09/28/2012 to Isb 04/24/2014 to London
Med's Request
01/30/2014 -Add. Forms + RePCC + ReMed, Nov 2014 Add.Forms + RePCC
Med's Done....
Med extension Req - 01/05/2015, Repeat X-Rays 02/16/2015
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015
I am in for meeting up on Tuesday I am from Brampton so I can come down. Two of my other friends are from Brampton Mississauga area so let me see if they can come too. What time ?

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Hi, I am new to this forum, have been following this forum for about 3-4 months. Will be marrying in march this year with my future wife who is a canadian PR. Will send the sponsorship application afterwards in April. The timeline of 28 month seems very long and painful :(, anyways i have few questions from the senior members:

1) as there are new strict rules to the sponsorship applications filed after 25th october, are there any chances that the applications filed after 25th october will be processed sooner than those filled before october???

2) do i have to send original educational documents or photocopies? if original, then do i have to attest them from HEC and foreign office also?

3) from where do u have to attest the documents like nikah nama, birth certificate, CNIC copy and passport copy any notary public attestation would do or foreign office attestation is necessary?

4) i live in ISB, what is the procedure to obtain medical, do i have to take appointment or fill any medical form before going to the panel of doctors?

Anu 123

Nov 7, 2012
Basilzaman said:
My relationship is over & thanx to long distance game (canadian high commission) you *censored word*ed our life,I'll never forgive them :(.so good luck everyone with immigration process.

Best Regards
Basil Zaman Khan
oh n0 plz.v depresng news. ..u shud wait nd shud nt withdrw applctn. I knw its realy realy hard to live wd0ut ur sp0uses, bt if u both truly l0ve each0thr, u shudnt do that.u b0th sh0uld undrstand eachothr. ..u gt a child to0. .im felng so upset. .cIC should read ds f0rum.wtz hapng cuz of them :( evrybdy plz raise ds issue in media. Nd al plz RAISE V0ICE .IM IN

Anu 123

Nov 7, 2012
theshaikh said:
pardesifr

You should start gathering everyone in Ottawa.
Calgary guys should start getting together down there.
Montreal guys, start getting together down there.

Lets start with pockets of across Canada. Start getting together email addresses and contact details of people who are willing to come out. If we can setup a protest of 100+ people in GTA alone, infront of city hall, i guarantee we will get TV coverage and attention from the media..
We need to hit the soft spot of the decision makers/media/politicians, we need to discuss how these timelines are an infringement of our basic civil rights, and how they are causing the breakdown of our families. Bring up cases which ended in divorces due to CIC's ridiculous timelines.

Lets get this grassroots movement started
gr8 idea..nd yes v al hv to sh0w unity. .my husbnd is in canada,i,l ask hm to meet othr fellow membrz in missisauga

dora1234

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-12-2011
Doc's Request.
5-09-2013 along with REPCC
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Med's Request
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
12-09-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
30-04-2014 (ppr 1) and 12-06-2014 (ppr 2)
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Basilzaman said:
My relationship is over & thanx to long distance game (canadian high commission) you *censored word*ed our life,I'll never forgive them :(.so good luck everyone with immigration process.

Best Regards
Basil Zaman Khan
sorry to hear about this....but there are many ppl who are waiting since really long time too.....i guess urs was not dat long till now...u shud have waited..rather than taking dis bad decision.....