+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Suzum27 said:
Meaning dat U r the Sponser and when u use the UCI number...u put ur family name (not ur spouse), your dob and country of birth...yet ecas aint working??? If yes...then dats kinda weird....
yea I put family name, I even email chc that my ecase not showing with the file no provided and my client id, they response to please be patient your application is in process, by they way My Best Wishes to All and keep every one in your prayers.

We have to pray 5 time and be in the circle of islam and make Allah swt Happy Insha Allah our life will be sucessful.

shab84

Sep 8, 2012
Hi everyone

Not trying to be an offensive but I just got this from CIC webite Please read this Islamabad office is specially open for afghanistan I dont think its for Pakistan, when they get little time they can work on our files. They accept all category applications from Afghanistan but yet they wont accept applications for Pakistani citizens for economic and other categories. you people think its fair with us.

Visa office in Islamabad, Pakistan

Responsible for Permanent Resident Applications from:

(Includes economic immigration and family sponsorship) Afghanistan, for all immigration categories (family sponsorship and economic)

Pakistan, for family sponsorship only
Pakistan, see London for economic immigration

NOTE: All new economic immigration applications must first be mailed to the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada.

All new family sponsorship applications must first be mailed to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. Responsible for Temporary Resident Applications from:

(Includes visitors, students, temporary workers and permanent resident travel documents) Pakistan, Afghanistan Enquiries General: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Case specific:

Primary navigation (left column)
The Department
About Us
The Minister
Consultations
Media Centre
Come to Canada
Visit
Work Temporarily
Study
Immigrate
Refugees
Newcomers to Canada
Live in Canada
Work in Canada
Citizenship
Apply for Citizenship
Celebrate Citizenship
Citizenship Judges
Canadian Residents
Sponsor Your Family
Adopt a Child
Employers
Partner with Us
Multiculturalism
Educational Institutions
Service Providers
Volunteers
Resources
Publications
Application Forms and Guides
Audits and Evaluations
Research and Statistics
E-newsletter
Proactive Disclosure
Completed Access to Information Requests
Proactive Disclosure
Footer

Bunty123

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga/Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-12
AOR Received.
31-10-12
File Transfer...
3-11-12
Passport Req..
Inshaa'Allah soon..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaa'Allah hoping for the best!
LANDED..........
Can't wait for that day!
Can't open online status checking page! It's saying

SORRY ...

we were unable to find the page you requested.

Possible reasons:

If you arrived here by clicking on a hyperlink from another Web site or through a bookmark, the location of the page you are looking for has changed.
If you arrived here by typing in the URL, you may have misspelled the URL or the URL for the page you are looking for has changed.
You may wish to search our Web site to find the page you are looking for.

Anyone with same problem?

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
shab84 said:
Hi everyone

Not trying to be an offensive but I just got this from CIC webite Please read this Islamabad office is specially open for afghanistan I dont think its for Pakistan, when they get little time they can work on our files. They accept all category applications from Afghanistan but yet they wont accept applications for Pakistani citizens for economic and other categories. you people think its fair with us.

Visa office in Islamabad, Pakistan

Responsible for Permanent Resident Applications from:

(Includes economic immigration and family sponsorship) Afghanistan, for all immigration categories (family sponsorship and economic)

Pakistan, for family sponsorship only
Pakistan, see London for economic immigration

NOTE: All new economic immigration applications must first be mailed to the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada.

All new family sponsorship applications must first be mailed to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. Responsible for Temporary Resident Applications from:

(Includes visitors, students, temporary workers and permanent resident travel documents) Pakistan, Afghanistan Enquiries General: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Case specific:

Primary navigation (left column)
The Department
About Us
The Minister
Consultations
Media Centre
Come to Canada
Visit
Work Temporarily
Study
Immigrate
Refugees
Newcomers to Canada
Live in Canada
Work in Canada
Citizenship
Apply for Citizenship
Celebrate Citizenship
Citizenship Judges
Canadian Residents
Sponsor Your Family
Adopt a Child
Employers
Partner with Us
Multiculturalism
Educational Institutions
Service Providers
Volunteers
Resources
Publications
Application Forms and Guides
Audits and Evaluations
Research and Statistics
E-newsletter
Proactive Disclosure
Completed Access to Information Requests
Proactive Disclosure
Footer

Nothing new. It has been like this for a couple of years now which is one reason why our timeline is up to 26 months.

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
Bunty123 said:
Can't open online status checking page! It's saying

SORRY ...

we were unable to find the page you requested.

Possible reasons:

If you arrived here by clicking on a hyperlink from another Web site or through a bookmark, the location of the page you are looking for has changed.
If you arrived here by typing in the URL, you may have misspelled the URL or the URL for the page you are looking for has changed.
You may wish to search our Web site to find the page you are looking for.

Anyone with same problem?
Yeah its not working today :-\

FiguringItOut

Aug 6, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa-pilot/CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 3rd, 2012
AOR Received.
September 7th, 2012
Passport Req..
Inshallah sooner than anticipated
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah sooner than anticipated
As was mentioned earlier in this forum....someone had their application approved in 10ish months. That being said, I am not expecting a miracle for myself....rather, I was wondering after how long is it reasonable to investigate a little further into what is going on with my application. The application was recieved on July 3rd. I was approved as a Sponsor on September 7th. I am not planning on harassing cic with questions or anything....but was wondering is it okay to enquire after say 8 months from the date the application was recieved.

A few people that I have spoken to have told me about some inviduals having spouses come over in a less than a year or a little over a year....and these individuals were people with Permanent Residents. I'm assuming that being a by-birth Canadian does not really give you any more of an advantage....or does it? (wishful thinking you could say)

jerry84

Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/17/2012
File Transfer...
09/28/2012 to Isb 04/24/2014 to London
Med's Request
01/30/2014 -Add. Forms + RePCC + ReMed, Nov 2014 Add.Forms + RePCC
Med's Done....
Med extension Req - 01/05/2015, Repeat X-Rays 02/16/2015
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015
FiguringItOut said:
As was mentioned earlier in this forum....someone had their application approved in 10ish months. That being said, I am not expecting a miracle for myself....rather, I was wondering after how long is it reasonable to investigate a little further into what is going on with my application. The application was recieved on July 3rd. I was approved as a Sponsor on September 7th. I am not planning on harassing cic with questions or anything....but was wondering is it okay to enquire after say 8 months from the date the application was recieved.

A few people that I have spoken to have told me about some inviduals having spouses come over in a less than a year or a little over a year....and these individuals were people with Permanent Residents. I'm assuming that being a by-birth Canadian does not really give you any more of an advantage....or does it? (wishful thinking you could say)
From what I have seen, when it comes to immigration being Canadian by birth does not really give you any advantage. Don't expect a miracle as you said but cases from 2011 and 2012 are definitely getting thru a lot quicker compared to cases from 2010 (which is unfair). I'd say in around May-ish order your GCMS notes :)

disfrust

Jun 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
AOR Received.
12-03-2012
File Transfer...
17-05-2011
Med's Request
19-07-2012
Med's Done....
23-07-2012 ecase updated on 30-09-2012
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
09-02-2013 passport sent to CHC on 11-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 passport received on 21-02-2013
LANDED..........
22-03-2013
FiguringItOut said:

yeah 8-9 mths shud b find to get an update :) I got my AOR in Feb alongwid request for additional docs...nearly a year later....but it differs 4om case to case

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
Let's hope tomorrow will bring us good news

Shonagill

Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2, 2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 20, 2012
AOR Received.
April 12, 2012
File Transfer...
July 11, 2012
Med's Request
May 16, 2014 and PCC
Med's Done....
Feb 20,2012/ may 28, 2014
Passport Req..
PPR 1 and PPR 2 on July 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
aug 15,2014 PP received aug 23, 2014
LANDED..........
I hope soon
Somebody was telling me that after the process in ISM the file go to UK or somewhere else for security check. Is that true, plz tell me...

Bunty123

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga/Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-12
AOR Received.
31-10-12
File Transfer...
3-11-12
Passport Req..
Inshaa'Allah soon..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Can't wait for that day!
Suzum27 said:
Thanks :) but u know i have a very strong feeling dat ur 1step is complete as well ! Coz i read on cic site dat once they approve the sponser (sponser app status shows decision made) then only they issue te letter of transffering the file to Isloo..so i just think those lazy bums didnt update ur ecas! :D so sweetie! Wish u all the best aswell !! InshaAllah we'll goood news soon enough! :)
I think you were right. My sponsorship application status just got updated to 'decision made' masha'Allah :) Alhamdulillah! :)

Suzum27

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-DEC-2011
Doc's Request.
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
31-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
7-FEB-2012
Med's Request
8 May 2014
Med's Done....
13th May 2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
PPR 1 on 12th June 2014 and PPR 2 on 25th June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 4 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 27 2014
Bunty123 said:
I think you were right. My sponsorship application status just got updated to 'decision made' masha'Allah :) Alhamdulillah! :)
Awww! Congratulations!!! :D :D Shukar Alhamdulilah! :) InshaAllah will hear more good news sooon! Ameen suma ameeen! :) :)

Bunty123

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga/Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-12
AOR Received.
31-10-12
File Transfer...
3-11-12
Passport Req..
Inshaa'Allah soon..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Can't wait for that day!
Suzum27 said:
Awww! Congratulations!!! :D :D Shukar Alhamdulilah! :) InshaAllah will hear more good news sooon! Ameen suma ameeen! :) :)
Inshaa'Allah!!! I hope an pray that your process gets done with in next few months inshaa'Allah!!! Aameen.. :D Hopefully new year will be mubarik for you! Inshaa'Allah! :D

ibi

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-26-2012
Doc's Request.
1-06-2013 & 07-05-2014
AOR Received.
22-06-2012
File Transfer...
22-06- 2012 & 12-02-2014
Med's Request
23-08-2013
Med's Done....
1-9-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
01-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
29-08-2015
question:

i got through to CIC hotline, and need to confirm a few things:

i have my client ID which consists of 8 digits, and there are 2 other numbers they supplied over the phone:
1 - F000123456
2 - B123456789

does anyone know what these 2 IDs are? i want to confirm. thanks.