CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

rites.of.spring

May 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wonder what the criteria was for such a quick reponse. :eek:

Guddu said:
since u have got a letter from islamabad real quick Inshallah your case will be processed faster as there are other ppl including me who are also waiting to hear anything from islamabad/ottawa..

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
I am new in this forum although i use to follow every one's post ... can any one plz guide me that can i apply for visiting visa even if i havnot recived any AOR yet ?

rites.of.spring

May 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
read optimisits post! I am going to do what he did.

w8ing said:
I am new in this forum although i use to follow every one's post ... can any one plz guide me that can i apply for visiting visa even if i havnot recived any AOR yet ?

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
rites.of.spring said:
read optimisits post! I am going to do what he did.
I know his reply was very help full but still needs more details from him or who ever can help.... his case is exceptional i guess.. he got his reply so early..
other than that mine query is either i should wait for a mail from CHC that my husband's financial evaluation has been approved and they have received my file.. or i can apply with out waiting

Optimistic2

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Hi Guys

Sorry guys for not giving you a quick reply. It wasnt an exceptional case believe me. I didnt send any extra document like i mentioned before, we didnt even send any single document that shows her ties to pakistan. it was a delightful shock to be honest as we were mentally prepared for anything. Infact based on the previous posts in the other forum, i had already told her that if she gets the package back in a month or so it means that its a confirm rejection. but i guess in august and september they are more linient. the list of documents that we sent is already there in my previous posts and you have to believe me that we didnt send anything else then what i already posted.

@rites.of.spring
regarding the letter of recommendation from MP, i guess its an standard format that they follow. I dont have it right now with me as i am at work but will give you the exact format once i am home. I will also give you an idea what i wrote in my invitation letter because i guess invitation letter is very important.

Thanks!

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
than optimistic 2 u are lucky off course glad for u

rites.of.spring

May 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok thanks a lot. I will wait for your post.

Optimistic2 said:
Hi Guys

Sorry guys for not giving you a quick reply. It wasnt an exceptional case believe me. I didnt send any extra document like i mentioned before, we didnt even send any single document that shows her ties to pakistan. it was a delightful shock to be honest as we were mentally prepared for anything. Infact based on the previous posts in the other forum, i had already told her that if she gets the package back in a month or so it means that its a confirm rejection. but i guess in august and september they are more linient. the list of documents that we sent is already there in my previous posts and you have to believe me that we didnt send anything else then what i already posted.

@ rites.of.spring
regarding the letter of recommendation from MP, i guess its an standard format that they follow. I dont have it right now with me as i am at work but will give you the exact format once i am home. I will also give you an idea what i wrote in my invitation letter because i guess invitation letter is very important.

Thanks!

Shonagill

Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2, 2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 20, 2012
AOR Received.
April 12, 2012
File Transfer...
July 11, 2012
Med's Request
May 16, 2014 and PCC
Med's Done....
Feb 20,2012/ may 28, 2014
Passport Req..
PPR 1 and PPR 2 on July 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
aug 15,2014 PP received aug 23, 2014
LANDED..........
I hope soon
Hi everybody, what's the difference between UCI and file number. Cuz when I put UCI number I can check online status but not with file number.

Well_Wisher

Oct 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shonagill said:
Hi everybody, what's the difference between UCI and file number. Cuz when I put UCI number I can check online status but not with file number.
According to page on CIC website. Client ID and Immigration File Number is defined as:

Client ID Number

You will find this number on official documents issued to you from a Citizenship and Immigration Canada office, Case Processing Centre or visa office where you submitted your application. Your "Client ID Number" has four numbers, a dash (-), and four more numbers. (Example: 0000-0000).

Immigration File Number

You will find this number on any official document issued to you from the visa office where you submitted your application. Your "Immigration File Number" starts with the letter "B or F", and is followed by nine numbers. (Example: B000000000,F000000000).

So what you are mentioning is Immigration File Number not the client ID.

have tried this with my spouse Immigration File Number ( as I am sponsoring her ) - And it states:

/*################################################*/
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (initial, replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through CAS.
/*################################################*/

To me it seems like the sponsored person can not use his immigration and his/her own info to check the status... Only the sponsor can do it with his/her Client ID.

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
& RE-PCC Nov 24, 2013. Docs & PCC sent Nov 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 27,2011 & Dec 4, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
congratulations!!
Optimistic2 said:
we didnt send anything extra other then the documents that normally everybody sends. here is what we submitted.

1. Letter of invitation from me
2. nikah nama english translation noterized
3. her NIC english translation noterized
4. letter of recommendation from my MP here in mississauga
5. My bank statement
6. My job letter
7. Copies of my passport and citizenship card

Thanks!

longwait123

Sep 12, 2012
Hello All,

just wondering and asking this question from every one.

i applied on May 15 and got email from OTTAWA (AOR?) with the file number on August 16.... on the ecase it says i am approved as a sponsor and for my wife file received and medical received....should i wait for some thing else.. is it time to contact my MP.

Thank You in advance.

kingkhan787

Jul 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all AOA

I am still in the process of gathering documents and applying for our immigration case.

For evidence of contact, I will be sending our Skype call/message history. However, Skype only shows last 3 months of history and no way of downloading/exporting it on my computer.

Does anyone know a way how?

Any help will be appreciated. Thxs.

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
kingkhan787 said:
Hello all AOA

I am still in the process of gathering documents and applying for our immigration case.

For evidence of contact, I will be sending our Skype call/message history. However, Skype only shows last 3 months of history and no way of downloading/exporting it on my computer.

Does anyone know a way how?

Any help will be appreciated. Thxs.
Hi... as far i knw skype shows more than 3 months of history. . setting of my skype account was not saving my chat history before.. but when i found that i have to submit my skype history for the evidence so i changed my setting to save history..and when i applied i.e. after 6 months, i was having 6 months of history

kingkhan787

Jul 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
w8ing said:
Hi... as far i knw skype shows more than 3 months of history. . setting of my skype account was not saving my chat history before.. but when i found that i have to submit my skype history for the evidence so i changed my setting to save history..and when i applied i.e. after 6 months, i was having 6 months of history
Yes i know it shows history of 3 months, etc.

But my question is how do I get a copy of my Skype history to submit as evidence?

Did you just copy/paste, would that be acceptable?