+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

Optimistic2

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Guys

just wanted to share that my wife has got the visitor visa to canada. we applied on Sep15 and got the passport back yesterday. it took around 40 days.

Thanks!

laghmani

Sep 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 27/2012
Doc's Request.
Sent voluntarily on Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Apr26/2012
File Transfer...
Apr26/2012
Med's Done....
June 23/2013
Interview........
Inshallah No
Passport Req..
June 20/2013 And Decision Made on Jan 15/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 21 2014 allah thank you so much
LANDED..........
February 21/2014
Hi Optimistic,

What did you say to them for visitors visa, I mean what did you tell them why you want your wife to visit you.

Thanks,
laghmani

rites.of.spring

May 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how did she get it? does she have a job? what did she have to submit?

Optimistic2 said:
Guys

just wanted to share that my wife has got the visitor visa to canada. we applied on Sep15 and got the passport back yesterday. it took around 40 days.

Thanks!

ibi

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-26-2012
Doc's Request.
1-06-2013 & 07-05-2014
AOR Received.
22-06-2012
File Transfer...
22-06- 2012 & 12-02-2014
Med's Request
23-08-2013
Med's Done....
1-9-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
01-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
29-08-2015
Feds unveil immigration restrictions for newlyweds

MISSISSAUGA, Ont. -- Some newlyweds now face a new rule the government says is designed to combat marriage fraud.

The regulation applies to Canadians or permanent residents who bring their spouse to Canada from overseas.

They'll now have to live together in what the government calls a legitimate relationship for two years or the sponsored spouse could lose permanent resident status.

The rule will only apply to those who have been married less than two years and have no children together at the time of their application.

Immigration Minister Jason Kenney says sometimes the sponsor in Canada is being duped and sometimes the marriage is actually a commercial transaction.

He says implementing a two-year conditional permanent residence period will help deter fraud and the victimization of Canadians.

The conditional status will be waived in cases where there is evidence of abuse or neglect or where the spouse already in Canada dies.

The new regulation will apply to all applications received after today.

It follows measures introduced earlier this year also aimed at sponsored spouses.

Those rules require a sponsored spouse to be a permanent resident for five years before they in turn could bring a partner or spouse to Canada.

Read more: http://www.cp24.com/news/feds-unveil-immigration-restrictions-for-newlyweds-1.1011715#ixzz2APbxpizi

longwait123

Sep 12, 2012
Well, even though it only applies to people that will be sending application for now on, it is said.. i didn't mind if they make it conditional 2 year; it already happens for american green card too but whats sad is they are making the 2 year rule but doing nothing about the processing time. it's like killing with two swords.

I think it would be nice if they just come out and say that overseas marriage in the eyes of the minister is not liked... the applicant is guilty until proven otherwise.

rites.of.spring

May 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well said..if this means reduced processing times then i am all for it. There is nothing wrong with the law itself- makes sense. I have a buddy who was duped by his sponsored wife...

longwait123 said:
Well, even though it only applies to people that will be sending application for now on, it is said.. i didn't mind if they make it conditional 2 year; it already happens for american green card too but whats sad is they are making the 2 year rule but doing nothing about the processing time. it's like killing with two swords.

I think it would be nice if they just come out and say that overseas marriage in the eyes of the minister is not liked... the applicant is guilty until proven otherwise.

munirdba

Star Member
Nov 20, 2004
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
Doc's Request.
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
File Transfer...
20-09-2012
Med's Request
11-08-2014
Hello All

Step one process time updated today on cic website shoes 43 days and processing applicantion recived on 12 september big jump looks like cic is doing something time for long process time.

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
ibi said:
Feds unveil immigration restrictions for newlyweds

MISSISSAUGA, Ont. -- Some newlyweds now face a new rule the government says is designed to combat marriage fraud.

The regulation applies to Canadians or permanent residents who bring their spouse to Canada from overseas.

They'll now have to live together in what the government calls a legitimate relationship for two years or the sponsored spouse could lose permanent resident status.

The rule will only apply to those who have been married less than two years and have no children together at the time of their application.

Immigration Minister Jason Kenney says sometimes the sponsor in Canada is being duped and sometimes the marriage is actually a commercial transaction.

He says implementing a two-year conditional permanent residence period will help deter fraud and the victimization of Canadians.

The conditional status will be waived in cases where there is evidence of abuse or neglect or where the spouse already in Canada dies.

The new regulation will apply to all applications received after today.

It follows measures introduced earlier this year also aimed at sponsored spouses.

Those rules require a sponsored spouse to be a permanent resident for five years before they in turn could bring a partner or spouse to Canada
can it be applied to the ones who had already filed their app>?????????????????//

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
if everybody is here in a "genuine" relation nobody minds the 2 year restriction but at least they should do something about the processing time. like bringing it down to 6 months for every country.

In India there is more fraud as compared to Pakistan . I know this sikh guy asked my uncle to get married to his sister somehow..he was offering him $10k but obviously my uncle refused. Idk with the difference of religion how he would have managed that. but the thing is jo zyda fraud mai nahi hai wo phansay huay hain aur jin ke loog ye sub karte hain their timeline is 6 months.

rites.of.spring

May 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i agree with you. the pc majority goverment is letting their grudges out in petty ways...this is one of them by increasing our timeline...but they do nothing about china or india!

waiting110 said:
if everybody is here in a "genuine" relation nobody minds the 2 year restriction but at least they should do something about the processing time. like bringing it down to 6 months for every country.

In India there is more fraud as compared to Pakistan . I know this sikh guy asked my uncle to get married to his sister somehow..he was offering him $10k but obviously my uncle refused. Idk with the difference of religion how he would have managed that. but the thing is jo zyda fraud mai nahi hai wo phansay huay hain aur jin ke loog ye sub karte hain their timeline is 6 months.

dafunkie

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Pilot / CHC-Islamabad / LONDON(wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
File Transfer...
Jan-05-2012
Med's Request
Aug-26-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-29-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 - May-20-2014 ppr2- june-26-13
VISA ISSUED...
july 4, 2013
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D EID MUBARAK TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
EID MUBARAK TO ALL....

kisi ney pocha keh is baar kya qurbani dei rahay ho ae FARAZ...
apnay mehboob ko daur baithay eid mubarak kar rahay hain

farahmed

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hogaishaadi said:
EID MUBARAK TO ALL....

kisi ney pocha keh is baar kya qurbani dei rahay ho ae FARAZ...
apnay mehboob ko daur baithay eid mubarak kar rahay hain
ufffffffffffffffff