Sep 2012
AOR Received.
July 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012 (Expired)
Passport Req..
SPONSORSHIP WITHDRAW (Application Closed)
Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar said:
First of all Congratulation upon getting ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION. It is been only 2 months that your file transferred to Islamabad and they already reviewed your file. This is awesome and you are very lucky my friend. Yes brother, it is stage 2 they ask these documents to everyone so please send the required documents which they asked you within 45 days and Inshallah with in a month or so you will have Re- Medical request, if your medical validity is over by that time. It looks like you will be done by December or January next year.
Good Luck with the process!
Thank You brother you made me happy i didn't know that there is something awesome :D
yes they gave me 30 days to submit all requested documents and mentioned it works on "FIRST RECEIVED FIRST SERVED BASIS"..

i think CHC-ISB is making process faster then b4 so inshalah all of us will b done in start of next year.

rkkhan

Star Member
May 10, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga / Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2012
Doc's Request.
Sep 2012
AOR Received.
July 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012 (Expired)
Passport Req..
Brother i have another question in that letter they said me to fill Supplementary form and they gave me link

www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/assets/pdfs/pakistaninationals-form-en.pdf

When i submit all my forms there was a form also suplimentry information named GERNAL ASIA (IMM 3907) but now in this link its another form but my confusion is on the top of this form they said

THIS SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION FORM MUST BE COMPLETED IN DETAIL AND SUBMITTED TO THE CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION WITH
YOUR APPLICATION FOR TEMPORARY ENTRY TO CANADA...

and in the last of that form

The duration of my stay in Canada will be __________________ weeks

what should we write in this place any one have idea? plese guide me

Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar

Apr 25, 2012
rkkhan said:
Brother i have another question in that letter they said me to fill Supplementary form and they gave me link

www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/assets/pdfs/pakistaninationals-form-en.pdf

When i submit all my forms there was a form also suplimentry information named GERNAL ASIA (IMM 3907) but now in this link its another form but my confusion is on the top of this form they said

THIS SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION FORM MUST BE COMPLETED IN DETAIL AND SUBMITTED TO THE CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION WITH

Hey Brother, This is the same Supplementary Form can be found in General Asia IMM 3907. Did you send this Supplementary From when your wife sent your file to Mississauga?
on the last page it says You must now read and sign the following declaration. I cant find anywhere where it says The duration of my stay in Canada will be __________________ weeks???
let me know where did you find this I mean what page no is?
I sent it when i submitted my wife Application to Mississauga

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
rkkhan said:

wow, congratz, you are the first 2012 case that has gone in to step two from these boards... what's interesting to note is that you got ur aor from mississauga not ott-pilot and ur file is in isl... (can you kindly re-confirm that you got aor from miss and not ott-pilot, as that will answer a few questions)...

yea you are on stage two... send in the required information and additional evidence/proof of continuing relationship... the link you even attached does not contain that line... thats more for a tvr... post/scan the form that reads that line maybe then someone can help... but do it asap, dont spend the full 30 days on it as that will mean higher chances of them coming back and requesting a re-medical... try to avoid that, so there are less delays :)

again congratz...

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello aLL

my ecas use to show both (my wife address and he consultants address) few days back my wife's address is showing but not my consultants address (if logged in using UCI #)

(if using Application #) it shows consultants address only

SENIOR MEMBERS PLEASE GUIDE

yasirsaeed1

Aug 8, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Jul-2012
AOR Received.
24-Aug-2012 from Missisauga
File Transfer...
4-Sep-2012
Med's Done....
19-Jun-2012
Question for the members who already received AOR from visa processing office (Islamabad or Ottawa).

How long after the file is transferred did you first hear from the visa processing office? and was it by e-mail or an actual postal mail?

heybuddy

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2012
File Transfer...
29-03-2012
rkkhan said:
Salam to every one .

Am posting here after a long time since my sponsor got approval letter I was just reading this form regularly I saw many new comers here 1st of all BEST OF LUCK FOR EVERY ONE

I received a 3 page letter today from CHC ISB

“ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION”

But in this letter they asked me to send some other information and proves that I still have contact with my wife... More over they asked me to do Re police Certificate (As my previous certificate's validity is already over) and also they mentioned that if they need may b they will ask me to do re medical (As medical validity is also over but yet they didn't asked me).. and they clearly mentioned that my file is in Islamabad and they gave me a num of Islamabad file and address for correspondence.... Am lil confused is this Acknowledgement letter or it's a Doc Request? Is this stage 2?

If any one have same situation just share ur experience Thanks in advance..

Category........: FAM (Husband's case)
Visa Office......: Islamabad
App. Filed.......: 21-Mar-2012
AOR Received..: 03-Jul-2012 from Mississauga
Doc Req..........: 11-Sep-2012 from Islamabad
Congrats Bro, this is awesome that they have contacted you already. This gives us all hope :)

I wanted to ask you, at the time of your filling out the application, do you think you forgot to fill out some forms or some parts of the forms? I am just curious to see if this has any impact. Also you mentioned they are asking you to provide evidence of contact? They just recieved your file 2 months ago, what are you gonna attach with the forms?

Good Luck with everything and may you be with your partner soon Inshallah

mudassar

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
Ott-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 25, 2012
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
File Transfer...
Sep 2012
Med's Request
Re-med Aug 2013
Passport Req..
November 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 26,2013
LANDED..........
December 20,2013
Salam everyone,

can you somone advise me.. on the following:

I submitted my application to Mississauga on June 25, 2012. (sponsoring spouse)

Have not received any reponse yet. Does anyone know how long it takes to get an answer from Mississauaga.

Since i do not have any reference, how and where can i call to get information regarding my application?

munirdba

Star Member
Nov 20, 2004
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
Doc's Request.
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
File Transfer...
20-09-2012
Med's Request
11-08-2014
you can call cic call center and give your information they will provide you UCI client id then you can check online status same think happend with my brother he did not recive any info but cic call centre agent provide him UCI cleint id .

yasirsaeed1

Aug 8, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Jul-2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
4-Sep-2012
Med's Done....
19-Jun-2012
mudassar said:
Salam everyone,

can you somone advise me.. on the following:

I submitted my application to Mississauga on June 25, 2012. (sponsoring spouse)

Have not received any reponse yet. Does anyone know how long it takes to get an answer from Mississauaga.

Since i do not have any reference, how and where can i call to get information regarding my application?
Just call the CIC number and try to get details from them. It kind of depends on the call centre agent, some of them are helpful and give UCI, others will just ask you to wait for the letter without actually checking in their system.

Btw are you sure you mailed the app to the correct address? Did canadapost confirm delivery?

mudassar

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
Ott-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 25, 2012
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
File Transfer...
Sep 2012
Med's Request
Re-med Aug 2013
Passport Req..
November 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 26,2013
LANDED..........
December 20,2013
Yes, i had sent it on June 22nd, 2012...and got a confirmation on June 25, 2012 as delivered.

Can you give me the phone to call?...and since i do not have any reference#...are they able to look up by last name?

Are applications sent around end of June processed already? I am very worried.

yasirsaeed1

Aug 8, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Jul-2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
4-Sep-2012
Med's Done....
19-Jun-2012
mudassar said:
Yes, i had sent it on June 22nd, 2012...and got a confirmation on June 25, 2012 as delivered.

Can you give me the phone to call?...and since i do not have any reference#...are they able to look up by last name?

Are applications sent around end of June processed already? I am very worried.
You need to call 1-866-242-2100, im not sure what they will ask for.. Maybe you can give the first and last name and ure UCI number (that should be on your PR card).

BTW here is something u can try. Go to the website www.cic.gc.ca

Check Application Status (on right hand side)
enter your UCI number (from your PR card)
and ure last name, birthdate, place or birth

that might work..

rkkhan

Star Member
May 10, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga / Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2012
Doc's Request.
Sep 2012
AOR Received.
July 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012 (Expired)
Passport Req..
Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar said:
Hey Brother, This is the same Supplementary Form can be found in General Asia IMM 3907. Did you send this Supplementary From when your wife sent your file to Mississauga?
on the last page it says You must now read and sign the following declaration. I cant find anywhere where it says The duration of my stay in Canada will be __________________ weeks???
let me know where did you find this I mean what page no is?
I sent it when i submitted my wife Application to Mississauga
Brother how come its possiable i send a link which CHC-ISB mentioned to download this suplimentry form and if u will go on that link you will find wat am talking about. and yes i filled whole IMM 3907 but in this link its a difrent form and every thing is almost same but this quistion is confusing me alot am coping whole form here may b u will get wat am talking about....

YOUR APPLICATION FOR TEMPORARY ENTRY TO CANADA. ANY INFORMATION FOR WHICH THERE IS INSUFFICIENT ROOM ON THIS FORM
MUST BE APPENDED ON A SEPARATE SHEET OF PAPER.

PLEASE ATTACH TWO RECENT (LESS THAN SIX MONTHS OLD) PASSPORT-SIZED PHOTOS OF YOURSELF AND EACH FAMILY MEMBER WHO
WILL ACCOMPANY YOU TO CANADA.

Details of my wife/husband and my parents residing in Pakistan, Afghanistan, or abroad:

Family Name First and Second Names Date/Place of Birth Relationship to me
Resident of
City/Country
Spouse

Father

Mother

Details of my sons and daughters residing in Pakistan, Afghanistan, or abroad:
Family Name First and Second Names Marital
Status

Date/Place of Birth Relationship to me Resident of
City/Country

Details of my brothers and sisters residing in Pakistan, Afghanistan, or abroad:
Family Name First and Second Names Marital
Status

Date/Place of Birth Relationship to me Resident of
City/Country

Details of my Employment/Self-employment for the last 10 years: (If not employed list details of spouse’s or father’s employment)
Date Name/Location of Employer Specify your Occupation Gross Monthly
Salary

From To
Month Year Month Year

The duration of my stay in Canada will be __________________ weeks.

I am capable of being interviewed in (please circle appropriate answer): English: Yes No French: Yes No
Date: _________________________ Signature of Applicant: _____________________________________________

rkkhan

Star Member
May 10, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga / Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2012
Doc's Request.
Sep 2012
AOR Received.
July 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012 (Expired)
Passport Req..
hogaishaadi said:
wow, congratz, you are the first 2012 case that has gone in to step two from these boards... what's interesting to note is that you got ur aor from mississauga not ott-pilot and ur file is in isl... (can you kindly re-confirm that you got aor from miss and not ott-pilot, as that will answer a few questions)...

yea you are on stage two... send in the required information and additional evidence/proof of continuing relationship... the link you even attached does not contain that line... thats more for a tvr... post/scan the form that reads that line maybe then someone can help... but do it asap, dont spend the full 30 days on it as that will mean higher chances of them coming back and requesting a re-medical... try to avoid that, so there are less delays :)

again congratz...
Thank you...
Yes we received AOR from Mississauga and now Acknowledgement of receipt of aplication from Islamabad...

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
rkkhan said:
Thank you...
Yes we received AOR from Mississauga and now Acknowledgement of receipt of aplication from Islamabad...
Seems like your file is heading in a different direction. Most of members have been saying that they got AOR from Ottawa pilot. I noticed that the people who got AOR from ottawa pilot, got no AOR from ISB. However, i have no idea regarding the speed of process. Seems like ISB is responding faster at the moment, but who knows what "ottawa" is doing quietly...