Not required
Passport Req..
09-02-2013 passport sent to CHC on 11-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 passport received on 21-02-2013
LANDED..........
22-03-2013
Shozib hamdia anwer said:
When u done ur medical in May 2013 , we r already three ppl in this forum waiting for ppr since May 2013 ,
sometimes they just delay for no odd reason....like when i did my remedical ppl were getting ppr after 3-4 months i got it much later. it was like CHC was trying their best to delay it so that i get my PPR exactly in 2 yr

disfrust

Jun 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
AOR Received.
12-03-2012
File Transfer...
17-05-2011
Med's Request
19-07-2012
Med's Done....
23-07-2012 ecase updated on 30-09-2012
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
09-02-2013 passport sent to CHC on 11-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 passport received on 21-02-2013
LANDED..........
22-03-2013
Shozib hamdia anwer said:
When u done ur medical in May 2013 , we r already three ppl in this forum waiting for ppr since May 2013 ,
oh n its also worth checking if your ecase has been update and says Medical Received.

CHC didnt update my medical initially and i checked with them and found out it was still sitting in Dehli.
After follow-up CHC ISB finally update my ecase after 2 months

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
We got our PPR on the same day as the request for remedical.... so my wife submitted her passport before we got an appointment for remedical.... then 2 days after remedical they sent another PPR...lol

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
naveedpcs said:
Salam Dear all.
Order your GCMS note ASAP that will give you info where your file is at the moment based on your time line the file is 100 % in CHC - ISL and probably is not been reviewed yet, the reason why in the first review they will ask for any incomplete info or any info they will require to complete the case for additional review for example in my case I submitted the application on september 2011, I got my AOR on Jan 2012 the application is approved and forwarded to CHC - ISL and I was waiting for response and I waited almost a year and finally my patient was running out so on march 2013 I order notes and than I found out that my case was not in CHC - ISL instead it was send to CPPO - Ottawa and it was there for almost 14 month by that time just waiting for transfer to CHC- ISL it was just there as holding ground cuz CHC - ISL was not ready to accept the transfer, finally in May 2013 the transfer occur and with in a month on June the initial review took place and they ask for remed + rePCC and additional document request ( On going relationship proofs ) since remed and rePCC was expired already we have send all of requested documents and waiting now for the next step, now during all this time I submitted two packages of documents volunteer to CPPO - Ottawa as a proof of relationship to be attached to my file and they respond back that all have been attached to file and it was about 100 pics ( post and pre wedding ) my trip info to meet my wife and tons of other proofs guess none were attached to file, since in GCMS notes in initial review officer requested all the info that I had submitted already, if those documents were attached they would not request more, so my suggestion for you and all other members that reading my post is as follows:

1 -Please submit all proofs along with your application to the best of your ability before sending it to CPC - Mississauga
2- after you receive your sponsorship approval from or AOR that your application is transfer to X visa office for example CHC - ISL since the processing time is long within 10 to 12 months order your GCMS notes, it will give you idea where your file is now based on info and supporting documents provided in your application the review will take place and they will gather all missing pieces they need to complete the process like expired remed and excetra if there is a concern they put the application in interview line, now this the time to submit the supporting documents if they request please comply to the best of ability to complete all of them nothing more , nothing less, please be advice some time given more info than need it can raise concern you never know what is going on on their head it can back fire, just enough to satisfy their concern and than after that its the waiting game or luck hard to say.

Now this evening I heard from immigration lawyer that he start seeing a lot of activity from New Delhi and London office regarding ( Afghan and Pak National ) spouse application, He said for Afghan National all application from now on will be forwarded to New Delhi and for Pak national to London office and he said their goal is to finalize the process in 12 month Max 15, so this is an amazing news for new applications and the ones that already got info that their application will be forwarded to these offices will be effecting by new rules, he said the main reason they want to reduce the backlog from CHC - ISB no further application would transfer their until they clear all the pending once, I ask them specifically that are they going to use these offices as holding grounds same as CPPO - Ottawa, he said no they will finalize the application, he mention that he just receive the new guide line from Immigration regarding the new changes, if I get my hand on these documents I will post it here inshahullah last but not least he said that since these changes have been implemented, CHC - ISL have been ordered to submit quarterly active report on pending application he said they have been to clear out pending application ASAP so that means this is the calm before the storm and will be all sort of remed, rePCC and PPR and tons of Visa's for all of US.

One other thing as a sign couple days a go my wife in Kabul went to post office to pickup the package that CHC - ISB send to us back as it had the original documents and pictures and it mention they have scan it all and it is attached to file, the post office lady told her that they received about 30 packages from CHC -ISB today, so things are start making sense they are quite for some time but looks like they are working on something since they are not receiving any new application, hope we all get good responses soon. Ameeen Ya Rub Ul Halameen.

Regards,
CVimm

I copy this mail page from CHC,Islamabad spouse Sponsorship time line 2011-2012 ( naveedpcs)
Wow that is good. i feel bad for us who have gone through long waits.

just a query regarding post office in Kabul. I always hear that it is unstable, and send and receiving mail in kabul is just almost impossible. which post office did your wife go to receive documents from ISL

khan7186

Feb 20, 2014
I have started this new topic
Family class sponsorship processing in CHC London or New Delhi for Pakistanis

Since a lot of files are being re-routed from islamabad to these visa offices for processing because of the backlog in Islamabad.
If you file to sponsor your spouse is moved from Islamabad to London NewDelhi or Ottawa or another office abroad for processing, please give you comments in my forum.

Thank you.
it does not let me post the link so just search the topic

Applied Sep 9, 2013
File Transferred to Islamabad Sep 25, 2013
File Re-routed to London for processing Oct 24, 2013

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yea that is true. actually that is good news because it shows your case is finalized and that 36 months statement will appear on the landing papers. you should be getting the ppr anytime soon. good luck! ;D

Naqibee said:
Mine is a very simple case I think. As someone said 36 months is probably the length of time you as a sponsor will be responsible for your spouse.

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
That was back in 2011. Now things have changed. Especially medical procedures. Now with emergence of e-medical things have gotten better and less chances of remeds being lost or delayed. The only reasonable reason for ppr delays is simply to keep the timeline at 32 months or for it to increase to around 34 by the end of the month. If they wanted to decrease the timeline, give out ppr. If you want to increase it, hold ppr.

disfrust said:
oh n its also worth checking if your ecase has been update and says Medical Received.

CHC didnt update my medical initially and i checked with them and found out it was still sitting in Dehli.
After follow-up CHC ISB finally update my ecase after 2 months

Waiting2013

Star Member
Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
naveedpcs said:
Salam Dear all.
Order your GCMS note ASAP that will give you info where your file is at the moment based on your time line the file is 100 % in CHC - ISL and probably is not been reviewed yet, the reason why in the first review they will ask for any incomplete info or any info they will require to complete the case for additional review for example in my case I submitted the application on september 2011, I got my AOR on Jan 2012 the application is approved and forwarded to CHC - ISL and I was waiting for response and I waited almost a year and finally my patient was running out so on march 2013 I order notes and than I found out that my case was not in CHC - ISL instead it was send to CPPO - Ottawa and it was there for almost 14 month by that time just waiting for transfer to CHC- ISL it was just there as holding ground cuz CHC - ISL was not ready to accept the transfer, finally in May 2013 the transfer occur and with in a month on June the initial review took place and they ask for remed + rePCC and additional document request ( On going relationship proofs ) since remed and rePCC was expired already we have send all of requested documents and waiting now for the next step, now during all this time I submitted two packages of documents volunteer to CPPO - Ottawa as a proof of relationship to be attached to my file and they respond back that all have been attached to file and it was about 100 pics ( post and pre wedding ) my trip info to meet my wife and tons of other proofs guess none were attached to file, since in GCMS notes in initial review officer requested all the info that I had submitted already, if those documents were attached they would not request more, so my suggestion for you and all other members that reading my post is as follows:

1 -Please submit all proofs along with your application to the best of your ability before sending it to CPC - Mississauga
2- after you receive your sponsorship approval from or AOR that your application is transfer to X visa office for example CHC - ISL since the processing time is long within 10 to 12 months order your GCMS notes, it will give you idea where your file is now based on info and supporting documents provided in your application the review will take place and they will gather all missing pieces they need to complete the process like expired remed and excetra if there is a concern they put the application in interview line, now this the time to submit the supporting documents if they request please comply to the best of ability to complete all of them nothing more , nothing less, please be advice some time given more info than need it can raise concern you never know what is going on on their head it can back fire, just enough to satisfy their concern and than after that its the waiting game or luck hard to say.

Now this evening I heard from immigration lawyer that he start seeing a lot of activity from New Delhi and London office regarding ( Afghan and Pak National ) spouse application, He said for Afghan National all application from now on will be forwarded to New Delhi and for Pak national to London office and he said their goal is to finalize the process in 12 month Max 15, so this is an amazing news for new applications and the ones that already got info that their application will be forwarded to these offices will be effecting by new rules, he said the main reason they want to reduce the backlog from CHC - ISB no further application would transfer their until they clear all the pending once, I ask them specifically that are they going to use these offices as holding grounds same as CPPO - Ottawa, he said no they will finalize the application, he mention that he just receive the new guide line from Immigration regarding the new changes, if I get my hand on these documents I will post it here inshahullah last but not least he said that since these changes have been implemented, CHC - ISL have been ordered to submit quarterly active report on pending application he said they have been to clear out pending application ASAP so that means this is the calm before the storm and will be all sort of remed, rePCC and PPR and tons of Visa's for all of US.

One other thing as a sign couple days a go my wife in Kabul went to post office to pickup the package that CHC - ISB send to us back as it had the original documents and pictures and it mention they have scan it all and it is attached to file, the post office lady told her that they received about 30 packages from CHC -ISB today, so things are start making sense they are quite for some time but looks like they are working on something since they are not receiving any new application, hope we all get good responses soon. Ameeen Ya Rub Ul Halameen.

Regards,
CVimm

I copy this mail page from CHC,Islamabad spouse Sponsorship time line 2011-2012 ( naveedpcs)
That is indeed a good news for those applications transferred to New Delhi/London, I hope CHC ISB will also speed up the process for clearing their backlog inshallah

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
uzafar88 said:
Alright. Thanks for the information.

When did you get your re-medical request? About a year after you first filed your application, right?
Got re-medical after 13 months of application submission. :(

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
disfrust said:
sometimes they just delay for no odd reason....like when i did my remedical ppl were getting ppr after 3-4 months i got it much later. it was like CHC was trying their best to delay it so that i get my PPR exactly in 2 yr
Hi disfrust,

Thanks for you comments.
Good to know you are done with them in good times.Now time is getting worse day by day.

I agree with you these CHC-ISLAMABAD people are doing this :eek: deliberately :eek: to
reach two years timeline target for 85% percent of cases.

Finally to raise timeline from 32 months to 36 and then to 40...44...and 48 months.

There is no point of wasting applicants time basically to discourage them to apply.
They seems to be they have set their mind towards to Pakistan....delay...delay....delay.....and delay
till re-medical is about to expire.

GOD help us.

thanks

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
they are targeting pakistan because of our kanjar activities. lets not act innocent. not saying what they are doing is right - because genuine people are suffering. :mad:

Khawaja786 said:
Hi disfrust,

Thanks for you comments.
Good to know you are done with them in good times.Now time is getting worse day by day.

I agree with you these CHC-ISLAMABAD people are doing this :eek: deliberately :eek: to
reach two years timeline target for 85% percent of cases.

Finally to raise timeline from 32 months to 36 and then to 40...44...and 48 months.

There is no point of wasting applicants time basically to discourage them to apply.
They seems to be they have set their mind towards to Pakistan....delay...delay....delay.....and delay
till re-medical is about to expire.

GOD help us.

thanks

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
niana.j said:
they are targeting pakistan because of our kanjar activities. lets not act innocent. not saying what they are doing is right - because genuine people are suffering. :mad:
Mi Friend niana.J,

India and china are too big countries as compared to Pakistan in terms of populations.
Since population is big immigrant sponsorship applications are much more then Pakistanis
so as the false/fraud applications. Why their timeline is 3 to 6 months for 85% of cases.

Why genuine people do not suffer there? Because they have set their mind to be positive and encouraging and act fast.
There are too much frauds in India and China as compared to Pakistan but they is no timeline issue.

This conservative government is ugly minded people. They do not like Pakistanis.

They are pretending pathetic drama of background checks for Pakistanis. How come this background checks finish for Indians
and Chinese in 3 to 6 months or even less. How they are making us stupid for background checks for educated spouse who
have been living in big city from birth, which last two years.

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
naveedpcs said:
Salam Dear all.

hope we all get good responses soon. Ameeen Ya Rub Ul Halameen.

Regards,
CVimm

Waliakumaslam naveedpcs,

Jazak Allah for this ray of hope... Ameen In Sha Allah we receive our answers asap

ASyed 8)

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
niana.j said:
yea that is true. actually that is good news because it shows your case is finalized and that 36 months statement will appear on the landing papers. you should be getting the ppr anytime soon. good luck! ;D
Allhumdullilah jaza allah niana.j for the positive news. I'm still awaiting for husbands remedical applied Sept 2012.

ASyed :D

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012