VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
colorsfading said:
did they wrote something like sponsor was X years older/younger then applicant
sponsor was present at the ceremony
marriage certificate is submitted
cohabitation period etc etc

in your notes
No nothing like that my hubby is only 3 years older than me. My situation is a bit complicated.

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
hubby chubby said:
Yea maybe they fought over the last piece of pakora. Injuring over half the staff (lol). No, nothing serious is happening in chc islamabad. They are just slow and don't care. Also canadian government can careless if a few pakistanis are having a hard time to come to canada. If they can justify 32 months (lets see if it goes up in 20days) then human rights is for everyone else but pakistan. Lets be honest guys, there were members here who receive ppr sent in the passport and get it back after 3 months. Which means 90days just to stamp a visa and sent back by a tcs already paid for. Please dont tell me they doing background checks cuz they ain't. Like what that local police officer told me uncle, "chc rarely calls for background checks its all a scam and money factor"
I totally agree with you that "chc rarely calls for background checks its all a scam and money factor" .

CHC-Islamabad people are insane. They are doing this deliberately to make something out of it.

This :mad:Conservative government :mad: is behind them doing drama like PPP government did over power crisis.

Timeline will go up to 36 months agreed.....then 40...then 48.

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
mrashid123 said:
Very interesting article.... of particular concern was this statement.... straight from the horse's mouth (former Immigration Minister):

"Typically, on a global basis we process spousal sponsorship applications in under 12 months. In some places it becomes more difficult, where there are higher rates of fraud. I'll give you an example, we have very long processing times in Pakistan, in part because the Pakistani government wouldn't give visas to our officers to go in and make decisions and, in part, because a lot of people there do Shariah marriages which are not registered in the civil courts and we can't verify them. "

It's clear from this the Canadian govt is making us suffer over their diplomatic disputes..... It's completely ridiculous n inexcusable!... Y r they holding our relationships hostage over their own stupidity??.... It makes no difference to pakistani govt how long it takes.... paki politicians r only concerned with stuffing their pockets n pursuing their own agendas.....Conservative govt did the same thing over UAE n it was taken out on us citizens where we had to pay thousands of dollars for a visit visa anywhere in UAE
This Conservative government is doing 'BS' drama.
Most of Pakistani immigrants to Canada are from big cities of Pakistan also they got immigration on skill category.
So, they mostly get married on regular nikah that get register in local union council. (They know they will sponsor also it mentioned
in application to register to union council.
They is big "BS" this Kenddy is saying. Now you can assess how they are making you stupid.

But actually they have set their mind towards to Pakistan......kill time and hold application maximum....so they get non-interested.

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
Khawaja786 said:
Thanks beeba-bacha, so nice of you.

Here are three May-2013 Re-Medical so far.

1. Shozib hamdia anwer (Simple Case of spouse(Husband))
2. beeba-bacha (Simple Case of spouse(wife))
3. Khawaja786 (Simple Case of spouse(Wife))

Anyone else? Please raise your hand......
Here are three May-2013 Re-Medical so far who applied in Ist quarter of 2012.

Anyone else? Please raise your hand............

Is there anyone who had experience or know someone of so much wait after re-medical?
This CHC-Islambad id full of insane......................................Please write.

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Khawaja786 said:

Is there anyone who had experience or know someone of so much wait after re-medical?
This CHC-Islambad id full of insane......................................Please write.
:( :( :( ::)

abidajs

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 aug 2012
AOR Received.
Gt approval 12 oct 2012
Med's Done....
3 july 2012 expired
Interview........
IN SHAA ALLAH NOT
Passport Req..
IN SHAA ALLAH SOON
Chashme :)sh said:
mrashid123

Did your get your passport back or no?
Hey want to knw, anyone who hv receivd call from chc, from which numbr they call ,it starts frm 051, or mobile num, or a lng num +215738. . .
Thankz

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abidajs said:
Hey want to knw, anyone who hv receivd call from chc, from which numbr they call ,it starts frm 051, or mobile num, or a lng num +215738. . .
Thankz
call back, well num starts with 051.... but call back to that number....

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abidajs said:
Thankz
Chc only call from their no mentioned on their website

Syassas

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Asslam u alaikum,
Yesterday I sent additionl forms to Chc-I through TCS n today I received a confirmation message from TCS that package has been delivered n received by Ahmed Ali. Did anyother's package receive by that person, named Ahmed Ali ?

frankie01

Jun 19, 2013
Just an update

I am Aug 2012 and no updates.

I ordered GSMS notes and nothing has been started on file.

Requested MP to look into it and same old story there not much they can do

Just a note: I will be real careful who I vote next year.

Personal Opinion: If anyone states this increase in timeline is a default on Pakistans part then they would be partially wrong. Becasue CHC is clearly not doing much as they should be. If our files collects dusts for about 1 year then why blame Pakistan?

Also I cannot seem to understand how Egypts application timeline is 19 months and we are at 32 months. For anyone who many not know there is civil war going on in Egypt and one says Pakistans system is bad?

Pakistans system may be bad but probably not worst then a country with civil war. I have nothing against Egyptians or else. But I am a Canadian and love Canada for what it is. And this thing needs to change.

Becasue to me Canada is about building a strong nation and that starts from home. If any one knows the divorce rates are extremely high to begin with but on top of that keeping spouses away for 32 months is a receipe for disaster.

Just my thoughts.....

hazamc

Mar 4, 2013
Burlington, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 JUNE 2011 for wife
Doc's Request.
Never
AOR Received.
05 June 2012
File Transfer...
04 AUGUST 2011
Med's Done....
5 JUNE 2013 and 11 SEPTEMBER 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 2015
LANDED..........
February 2015
frankie01 said:
Just an update

Personal Opinion: If anyone states this increase in timeline is a default on Pakistans part then they would be partially wrong. Becasue CHC is clearly not doing much as they should be. If our files collects dusts for about 1 year then why blame Pakistan?

Also I cannot seem to understand how Egypts application timeline is 19 months and we are at 32 months. For anyone who many not know there is civil war going on in Egypt and one says Pakistans system is bad?

Pakistans system may be bad but probably not worst then a country with civil war. I have nothing against Egyptians or else. But I am a Canadian and love Canada for what it is. And this thing needs to change.

Becasue to me Canada is about building a strong nation and that starts from home. If any one knows the divorce rates are extremely high to begin with but on top of that keeping spouses away for 32 months is a receipe for disaster.

Just my thoughts.....
I 100% agree with you. Sometimes I really lose my head and wanna do something really, really very b............................................................................. but I love my wife very much so still waiting very patiently. But, we all are human and have limits to be patient.
BUT FOR HOW LONG???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? and then........... God Please, please, please help us and save us from all troubles and GUNAS.

hazamc

Mar 4, 2013
Burlington, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 JUNE 2011 for wife
Doc's Request.
Never
AOR Received.
05 June 2012
File Transfer...
04 AUGUST 2011
Med's Done....
5 JUNE 2013 and 11 SEPTEMBER 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 2015
LANDED..........
February 2015
rhotaki said:
Guys I think something is being going on at Islamabad Office. I think something serious must have happened that caused additional delays. Afghan applications are being sent to New Delhi and London. I don't think its due to high number of applications only. It could be something else.
i think, UN KA KUTA (Lovely Dog) MAR GEA HAY AUR US KA SOOG MANA RAHAY HA.

Annuuuuu

Jan 27, 2014
Lahore
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
Doc's Request.
17-07-2014
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
18-08-2014
Med's Done....
10-09-2014
Passport Req..
08-10-2014........ PP sent on 10-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received PP back with visa : 05-12-2014 Allah ka shukar
LANDED..........
V soon
frankie01 said:
Just an update

Just my thoughts.....

ulodhi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2013
Khawaja786 said:

AOA,

Applied July 2012
Got response on Jan 1 for IMM forms and asking my sons citizenship and Remedical exempt-
Docs sent on Jan 19 2014 rcvd on Jan 20 2014

waiting for PPR

regards
Usama