Doc's Request.
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
File Transfer...
20-09-2012
Med's Request
11-08-2014
i did try with UCI # my last name date of birth and country also i check with applicaion # with my spouse details nothing shows on ECAS

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
munirdba said:
i did try with UCI # my last name date of birth and country also i check with applicaion # with my spouse details nothing shows on ECAS
then wait 1-2 weeks for ur file to be up on ecas...

munirdba

Star Member
Nov 20, 2004
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
Doc's Request.
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
File Transfer...
20-09-2012
Med's Request
11-08-2014
when they usualy issue a UCI # AND FILE # i heard that once they approved you as a sponsor then usualy we get UCI# am i correct please advice ?

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
munirdba said:
when they usualy issue a UCI # AND FILE # i heard that once they approved you as a sponsor then usualy we get UCI# am i correct please advice ?
usually the case... but not always.... just hang in there and have faith.... :)

Guddu

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 23rd, 2012
AOR Received.
Sponsor Approval - August 2nd, 2012
File Transfer...
August 2nd, 2012
hogaishaadi said:
yup... unfortunately we are the new 2010 cases... i am miffed right now... :(

it seemed like we were in for a smooth ride... but i see people who filed cases alongside me are getting responses from isl, but no one has yet gotten a response from ottawa...

i have emailed them and no reply so far... and its a itch with a b to get through to the call center agents...
can u let us know how many ppl in 2012 have got the response from isl which you are aware of and what kind of response they have got ?

laghmani

Sep 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 27/2012
Doc's Request.
Sent voluntarily on Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Apr26/2012
File Transfer...
Apr26/2012
Med's Done....
June 23/2013
Interview........
Inshallah No
Passport Req..
June 20/2013 And Decision Made on Jan 15/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 21 2014 allah thank you so much
LANDED..........
February 21/2014
As salaam malikum Everyone,

Application Recieved on January 27 2012

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
Guddu said:
can u let us know how many ppl in 2012 have got the response from isl which you are aware of and what kind of response they have got ?
purely from my observations and findings...

majority of 2012 files are being dealt by ottawa... very few are being sent to isl... isl is still our primary visa office and they will do the last step of requesting ppr and issuing visa's... ottawa is just helping them to that step... so the back log clears up...

if you got an email from ottawa pilot then ur file is still in ottawa even though they said on it that its been sent to isl (they are gona process it and then later on send it to isl)... if u got a letter from mississauga then ur file went to isl whenever u got ur letter or within a week's time frame of that letter.

now how do we know files are still in ottawa... plenty of folks (all of those that got email from ottawa pilot) emailed or called isl or cic call center respectively and were told that isl doesnt have their files (after a good 4-5 months of getting the letter from ottawa pilot)... so we can deduce that our files are still in ottawa...

why i am thinking its become a dumpster is because for 1, the buffalo office closed down and all the files from there are being handled in ottawa as well, and 2, not a single 2012 person whose stage one was approved from ottawa got any recognition or any correspondence at all... however we are seeing a few 2012 cases who got letters from miss getting confirmations of their files arriving at isl (and these ppl were cases that applied 1-3 months after me)...

from what i have gathered so far about ppl trying to talk to agents in the cic call center are not getting any thing out of them or any guidance for that matter, its just a hush hush...

hence so far if you compare the ppl who got stage one approvals from mississauga in 2012 are in a much better position as of this moment then those who got emails from ottawa pilot...

i am hoping ottawa pilot kick starts things, or prob has, and only isnt communicating much to keep confusion to a bare minimum (which has already backfired, as you can see) and our files are dealt with accordingly in a proper and timely manner.

again i hope i am wrong, but that's how things are looking like as of this moment, and we are the replacements of the 2010 cases if what i am thinking of is true... we will be in for a friggin long ride...

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
i saw someone's post in 2011-2012 thread that she applied in mar 2012 and got call that is she ready to fly before dec because her medical is expiring in dec ,, i think its good sign for 2012 people

dafunkie

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Pilot / CHC-Islamabad / LONDON(wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
File Transfer...
Jan-05-2012
Med's Request
Aug-26-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-29-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 - May-20-2014 ppr2- june-26-13
VISA ISSUED...
july 4, 2013
hogaishaadi said:

majority of 2012 files are being dealt by ottawa... very few are being sent to isl... isl is still our primary visa office and they will do the last step of requesting ppr and issuing visa's... ottawa is just helping them to that step... so the back log clears up...

if you got an email from ottawa pilot then ur file is still in ottawa even though they said on it that its been sent to isl (they are gona process it and then later on send it to isl)... if u got a letter from mississauga then ur file went to isl whenever u got ur letter or within a week's time frame of that letter.

now how do we know files are still in ottawa... plenty of folks (all of those that got email from ottawa pilot) emailed or called isl or cic call center respectively and were told that isl doesnt have their files (after a good 4-5 months of getting the letter from ottawa pilot)... so we can deduce that our files are still in ottawa...

why i am thinking its become a dumpster is because for 1, the buffalo office closed down and all the files from there are being handled in ottawa as well, and 2, not a single 2012 person whose stage one was approved from ottawa got any recognition or any correspondence at all... however we are seeing a few 2012 cases who got letters from miss getting confirmations of their files arriving at isl (and these ppl were cases that applied 1-3 months after me)...

from what i have gathered so far about ppl trying to talk to agents in the cic call center are not getting any thing out of them or any guidance for that matter, its just a hush hush...

hence so far if you compare the ppl who got stage one approvals from mississauga in 2012 are in a much better position as of this moment then those who got emails from ottawa pilot...

i am hoping ottawa pilot kick starts things, or prob has, and only isnt communicating much to keep confusion to a bare minimum (which has already backfired, as you can see) and our files are dealt with accordingly in a proper and timely manner.

again i hope i am wrong, but that's how things are looking like as of this moment, and we are the replacements of the 2010 cases if what i am thinking of is true... we will be in for a friggin long ride...
This is exactly my thoughts aswell, very little is known about the ottawa pilot. I was actually hoping that it was lucky to have been selected, but as of yesterday seeing that another member applied in March (file sent to islamabad, not ottawa) and will be traveling by the end of year, makes me very confused....

farahmed

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hogaishaadi said:

I'm preparing an excel sheet and so far as u said very few people who got letter from missisauga and AOR from islamabad and their step 2 was started very quickly in a month or two

ottawa people are still waiting .. seems like your observation is quite gud

babbi

Apr 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everyone i am feb 2012 applicant and today i got my PPR.(shukar ALLAH TAlAAH ka)
application filed feb 2012
letter from chc misisiuga may 2012
letter from chc islamabad AOR june 2012
PPR 19 sep 2012

plzzzzzzz pray for me that now they issue me visa soooooooooooon.

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
babbi said:
hi everyone i am feb 2012 applicant and today i got my PPR.(shukar ALLAH TAlAAH ka)
application filed feb 2012
letter from chc misisiuga may 2012
letter from chc islamabad AOR june 2012
PPR 19 sep 2012

plzzzzzzz pray for me that now they issue me visa soooooooooooon.
Congrates...Inshallah u will get ur visa soon.

also pray for us that we get letter from chc missiuga

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello all

just want to share some thing which is a little confusing and different

1) revived confirmation letter from Mississauga for first step

2) revived letter from Mississauga for that file has been tranfered to Islamabad and in that letter they have clearly mentioned the VO address in Islamabad

3) Called call center agent confirmed file in Ottawa

no corresposndance at all after that and my madical is expiring on 1st Oct

what do you guys think of this

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Well, if this is true. Then emails coming from Mississauga or CPP-O doesn't represent the direction where our files are heading....

dino5541 said:
hello all

just want to share some thing which is a little confusing and different

1) revived confirmation letter from Mississauga for first step

2) revived letter from Mississauga for that file has been tranfered to Islamabad and in that letter they have clearly mentioned the VO address in Islamabad

3) Called call center agent confirmed file in Ottawa

no corresposndance at all after that and my madical is expiring on 1st Oct

what do you guys think of this