Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Syed Muhammad Asim said:
Hey Everyone i wanna ask u sth my passport is expiring in ausgust 2014 so do i need to renew it now ??
Salam yes renew it ASAP and then send photo copy to CIC Islamabad don't delay In Sha Allah

Micmac101
welldone said:
Waliqum salam! Thanks for your info. I was thinking they will accept when application is finalized and time to come to Canada they will bring enough money to live here on that till they get job in Canada. They can sale their abroad business When they return. The sponsor has no property or job offer in Canada at this moment.

Would this work if they show some asset that will be enough for the time they get job in Canada, would this convince CIC?
Yes it would be good enough but also put feelers out for a job hunt. Have faith in Allah all will work out In Sha Allah.............

Micmac101

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
abidajs said:
Hv u ordrd notez. Nd wt does it say? Mine nthng startd yet? :'(Kb ayega ,nw im gtng crazy nd frustatd
we just applied it 10 days ago for notes

Amaw

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2014
Med's Request
dec 2014
Passport Req..
26 feb
VISA ISSUED...
17 march
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Aslamualaikum
I wants to contact Ottawa can someone give me the customer service number please

abidajs

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 aug 2012
AOR Received.
Gt approval 12 oct 2012
Med's Done....
3 july 2012 expired
Interview........
IN SHAA ALLAH NOT
Passport Req..
IN SHAA ALLAH SOON
Hw cn v knw that r file is in interview que? Whre its written in gcms notez.,in which category.
Thanks

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Yana said:
i live in pakistan. my husband is naturalized canadian ctizen and my case is in process. since i am expecting and baby will be born in pakistan. i need to ask that what process do i need to follow as i heard that baby will be citizen too if any of parent is candian?
You have to apply for baby's "Proof of citizenship" , as well as submit a (Canadian) passport application for the baby to CHC Islamabad.
A lot of people miss applying for the passport concurrently which leads to delays. Send both apps together and they will issue the baby's Cdn passport as soon as certificate is cleared/processed.

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
HeartinKabul said:
i called them, there is no mistake!! My Application will now be proccessed by New Dehli and the call center agent also said that yes i can refer to the proccessing times of New Dehli now as a better estimate of when i can expect my application to be processed. God is too kind!!! ;D ;D
i don't want to scare u but i know one couple there file mistakenly transfer to some other visa office,,and they stuck in interview Que and they didn't get visa to appear in interview. then there case will delay 19 more months at that time total time was 8 month but the r done in two years

Shonagill

Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2, 2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 20, 2012
AOR Received.
April 12, 2012
File Transfer...
July 11, 2012
Med's Request
May 16, 2014 and PCC
Med's Done....
Feb 20,2012/ may 28, 2014
Passport Req..
PPR 1 and PPR 2 on July 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
aug 15,2014 PP received aug 23, 2014
LANDED..........
I hope soon

apa108

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
f16 said:
AOA
your baby is canadian by birth. you just have to applied for your baby"s canadian citizen certificate (CIT0001.E). Dont add you baby in you application as dependent,if you dont want to delay you application any more. for your baby apply everything separate.
Hi , I am in the same boat .Can you give us more details on how to file seperately for baby ?

hassan332

Jan 20, 2013
Hello guys Salam. I am very worried now about my spousal immigration. I am Canadian citizen and my wife is living in Karachi, Pakistan. I applied for spousal immigration from Mississauga, Canada on 15 December 2013. I received the acknowledgement of my application on 22 January 2014. But today 28 January 2014, I received an email from CIC that my file is forwarded to to the high commission of Canada in London, United kingdom. I just do not understand why. It says my visa office was selected based on relative's home address. But i am 100% sure i did not put any address close to even UK or anywhere. My wife address is in Karachi. Why did this happen and how long will it take to fix it. 2 yrs wait was long enough now this? Do you guyz have any solution to this. Please help me :( . May Allah help you all in your applications. Amen

uzafar88

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
apa108 said:
Hi , I am in the same boat .Can you give us more details on how to file seperately for baby ?
If you are a Canadian citizen, your children will (most likely) be automatically Canadian citizens by birth.

For your child, apply for his/her Canadian Certificate of Citizenship. You can apply for that either at the CHC in Islamabad or the Canadian Consulate in Lahore. Some of the supporting documents you will need to attach to your application are listed below:
- Pakistani Birth Certificate of the child
- Your Marriage Registration Certificate
- Pakistani Child Registration Certificate of the child
- Your Pakistani Family Registration Certificate

Once you have submitted the application for the child's Canadian Certificate of Citizenship, you will receive a letter of acknowledgement. You can then apply for a Canadian Limited Validity Passport for the child by attaching that letter. Normally, you need to already have proof of Canadian Citizenship to apply for a Canadian Passport.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/citizenship/proof.asp
http://www.nadra.gov.pk/index.php/products/certificates
http://www.nadra.gov.pk/index.php/products/certificates/frc

f16

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I (husband case)/ london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2012
Interview........
never
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on 8 august2014
LANDED..........
26-09-2014
apa108 said:
AOA
fill the form CIT0001E for the candian citizen certificate it took 6 to 8 months to process from pakistan. With the form you have to send original birth certificate of the baby, B-form original with English translation(attested), 2 photo's. Mother/Father candian citizen card original, passport photocopy attested and pay the fee.

but if you are in hurry then you can direct apply for the passport (which they make valid for 2 years). or they gave you travel documents for the baby to travel with the mother.
if you apply for the passport after candian citizen certificate it will be valid for 5 years.

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

Mrs said:
Can anyone plz tell me how to do gcms notes .where to go .... Plz plz plz help . Thanks

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Wsalam,

No need to worry, this is a normal trend CHC-Islamabad has started. They are shifting files to CHC-London and CHC-New Delhi. It is a similar process that they had in late 2011 when they started to send new applications to Cpp-Ottawa. Many members were confused/excited (myself included) that our files were being detoured to Ottawa and the timeline was 10 months. Obviously, we all thought that our files will be approved in Ottawa within the 10 month mark or so (Many cic agent said it was a good thing cause it was faster). Slowly but surely we all realized the Ottawa was not processing pakistani application but it was only a holding ground. Many member via gmcs notes came to realize that their files sat and collected dust in Ottawa and then were sent via scanned documents to Islamabad e-storage and in some cases the originals returned to the sponsor in Canada.

I believe the same thing is happening now. They just took the files away from Ottawa (the probably told them to do so because they are involved with many United states visa offices now) and or sending them off to London. Agents will tell them (maybe its because they have no idea) that since Islamabad is at 32 months and London is near the 10 month mark and so is New Delhi that your files will be processed that much quicker. Actually London or New Delhi in reality don't have the access to perform background/security checks, Nadra office verification, educational document verification, the verification of the legal marriage papers perform within Pakistani premises and many other documentation and verification that would be done in Pakistan. An agent sitting in London or New Delhi will not call or attempt to verify the genuineness of a marriage in a whole different country. Finally PPR can't be stamped in another country.

I believe this is a another Cpp-Ottawa scam, that was started in late 2011 and you can see the results. We are all still here. The rest I would say give it a try and hey! if it does workout you just saved yourself form a doom of 32 months and the other hand don't be surprised if in a year you order notes are realize that many files are under the dust in London or New Delhi.

hassan332 said:
Hello guys Salam. I am very worried now about my spousal immigration. I am Canadian citizen and my wife is living in Karachi, Pakistan. I applied for spousal immigration from Mississauga, Canada on 15 December 2013. I received the acknowledgement of my application on 22 January 2014. But today 28 January 2014, I received an email from CIC that my file is forwarded to to the high commission of Canada in London, United kingdom. I just do not understand why. It says my visa office was selected based on relative's home address. But i am 100% sure i did not put any address close to even UK or anywhere. My wife address is in Karachi. Why did this happen and how long will it take to fix it. 2 yrs wait was long enough now this? Do you guyz have any solution to this. Please help me :( . May Allah help you all in your applications. Amen