+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

mrTwoCents

Aug 27, 2012
Most likely the passport is on the way to its owner. Congrats!
laghmani said:
Asalaam malikum,

what does this mean A decision has been made on persons name application. The office will contact person name concerning this decision.

Wa Salaam,
Ahmed

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
Wyz said:
Don't sweat it...waiting since 2011...haven't gotten any remedical requests. It's normal, don't worry.
Asslamualikum Wyz,

Was wondering what province you live in?
As I have the information you requested for birth certificate and long form but for Ontario.

ASyed :)

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wyz said:
Don't sweat it...waiting since 2011...haven't gotten any remedical requests. It's normal, don't worry.
you haven't heard anything since your initial file submission? have you inquired/ordered gcms notes?

kaz2013

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
laghmani said:
Asalaam malikum,

what does this mean A decision has been made on persons name application. The office will contact person name concerning this decision.

Wa Salaam,
Ahmed
IA, we will get passport back with Visa

kaz2013

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Shonagill said:
Can I call cic mississauga and tell them to update my hubby email address cuz I didn't give his email address when I applied. Plz let me know ASAP.
Sponsor can change address but for the applicant has to write and sign the letter for change of address in Pakistan. I dont think CIC call centre can do you can try.

kaz2013

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Nazari said:
i hav'nt recieved my pp back ecase shows decision has been made but not sure when they will send it back
IA, we will soon get our Passport back with Visa. My situation is same as yours. Not sure what it takes for CHC to mail the Passport. Patient Immigrant got her passport back after 2 months.

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaz2013 said:
IA, we will soon get our Passport back with Visa. My situation is same as yours. Not sure what it takes for CHC to mail the Passport. Patient Immigrant got her passport back after 2 months.
Hey u didn't received ur pp still? When ur ecase changed to DM?

Shonagill

Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2, 2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 20, 2012
AOR Received.
April 12, 2012
File Transfer...
July 11, 2012
Med's Request
May 16, 2014 and PCC
Med's Done....
Feb 20,2012/ may 28, 2014
Passport Req..
PPR 1 and PPR 2 on July 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
aug 15,2014 PP received aug 23, 2014
LANDED..........
I hope soon
mrTwoCents said:
From the timelines, I see that the previous one is not expired yet. I dont know why you think you should be getting a re-med.
My hubby did his first medical in feb 2012. So it's gonna be 2 years in feb 2014.

Icemaiden22

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2011
AOR Received.
18-02-2012
File Transfer...
18-02-2012
Med's Done....
28-11-2011 + Remed: 9-12-2013
Passport Req..
PPR 1: 19-05-2014 and PPR 2: 03-07-2014
Patient Immigrant said:
Well my case was in interview queue before ruksati
after knowing that i went for ruksati and didn't wait for CHC-I to inform me the interview date n time
becoz i read on CHC-I website that it takes a year or more for them to tell us the interview schedule
so after 1 month of sending them the ruksati stuff i got remedical request...
you should go for ruksati and send them proof before they object or put your case in long queue

baqi hubby chubby is not wrong too
if you provide a lot of contact/communication proof (b/w u n ur spouse) to CHC-I then it can work as well
Hi just wanted to ask you how long after the remedical did you get the PPR?

laghmani

Sep 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 27/2012
Doc's Request.
Sent voluntarily on Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Apr26/2012
File Transfer...
Apr26/2012
Med's Done....
June 23/2013
Interview........
Inshallah No
Passport Req..
June 20/2013 And Decision Made on Jan 15/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 21 2014 allah thank you so much
LANDED..........
February 21/2014
Asalaam Amlikum,

:D :D :D :D :D :D :DA decision has been made on wife's application. The office will contact person name concerning this decision. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I pray that Allah give visa's to all my borthers and sisters that are waiting for their loved ones inshallah. I Hope that Allah takes away all of your depressions, anxiety and All problems. Inshallah By giving you all Decision Made and Visa's AAAAASSSSSAAAAAAPPPP. I will Continue to Pray as I always do during my 5 times prayers that what i want for myself, I also want for all my brother and sisters Inshallah, Allah Willing you All Will Get VISSSAAAAA"S. May Allah make it easy on All us and Continue to Guide us in the right path. AMEEN

Wa Salaam,
laghmani

mrTwoCents

Aug 27, 2012
Walaikum Assalam. Congrats finally the wait is over.

laghmani said:
Asalaam Amlikum,

:D :D :D :D :D :D :DA decision has been made on wife's application. The office will contact person name concerning this decision. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I pray that Allah give visa's to all my borthers and sisters that are waiting for their loved ones inshallah. I Hope that Allah takes away all of your depressions, anxiety and All problems. Inshallah By giving you all Decision Made and Visa's AAAAASSSSSAAAAAAPPPP. I will Continue to Pray as I always do during my 5 times prayers that what i want for myself, I also want for all my brother and sisters Inshallah, Allah Willing you All Will Get VISSSAAAAA"S. May Allah make it easy on All us and Continue to Guide us in the right path. AMEEN

Wa Salaam,
laghmani

Chashmesh

Jul 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laghmani said:
Asalaam Amlikum,

Wa Salaam,
laghmani
Congratulations bro.