May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
speedstah said:
They already have the South Asian community vote in their pocket. Have you seen India's processing times? Max 6 months or so! But then the Indians are active in politics, they volunteer for political parties, raise funds for them and then accordingly get their interests served. Many other minorities do the same.

Why would any party in power care about Pakistanis? Do you see any involvement of us Pakistanis in politics, community servicing, heck even in legislature? Zero representation anywhere.Mississauga has one of the highest concentration of Pakistanis and they don't even have a single Pakistani on the city council. All we do is whine, complain, say all sorts of religious words and just pray everything will be okay.

It is pretty comical at times. You can view this above point in action on this forum itself.

You can complain and pray as much as you want unless you get involved yourself with the people who make up the legislature, nothing will change.

So get out there support a political party (Liberals ;) ) which is closely aligned with your interests, volunteer for them, donate to them and be part of the change for once!
Pakistanis are only concerned with money, buying the biggest houses in Miss/Oakville and having most expensive cars. They brag about that and call it a day. Very few are successful or reach in good positions. Rest are working crappy jobs in survival mode. They have accepted this status in society, be it the first generation or the next ones. Just have a look at elections in Pakistan, the stupid qaum gives votes to the same theives all the time. Nothing has changed at all.

The processing times increased during the Liberals tenure also, they didn't do much either. Security situation used to be good decades ago anyway

I think the NDP is a better choice.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Faso said:
Hello everyone :)

So my question is can a persons canadian citizenship be withheld bcz that person has sponsored the spouse...or these r two separate cases processed completely separate
they're 2 separate things......with different requirements for each.

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
No, you don't really need to update them in this issue. When they open your file, they will automatically update this info. Order notes after April of 2014 and check if this issue has been resolved. That will give you a better idea
Zernail said:
HI,

I recieved my GCMS notes today and I noticed couple of date errors.
Under ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT, the Status say NOT STARTED, and DUE DATE say 2014/04/03...which make sense, as this means the eligibility assessment due date is April 2014.
Under SECURITY, Status saus NOT STARTED but the DUE DATE is 2013/04/28, which I think is data entry error in terms of date. The due date should be 2014/04/28 instead.
Same is the case with CRIMINIALITY ASSESSMENT, the DUE DATE mentioned is of April 2013, and the STATUS is NOT STARTED.

Should I contact them back to clarify this? or what should I do to confirm if this is correct or a mistake?

PLEASE ADVISE

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 to londonvia gcms notes
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
very soon :)
alijpro said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]مولا مشکل کشا شیر خدا حضرت ءلی ھی ھمیں اس مشکل سے نکا ل سکتے ھیں۔

نءرا حیدری۔ یا ءلی مدد ۔
[/size][/size]
ya Ali a.s. madad labaik ya hussain. mola hamain Bebe Fatima aur mola Ali ki jori k sadkay hamaray spouses k sath yahan milay ameen.
nara e haidery ya ali madad

student123

Aug 6, 2011
Assalam o Alaikum!!
Can anybody guide me how can i take my extra laguage to canada..Should i send them through cargo or take them with me and give Rs 10000 for 1 extra baggage as i have 4 extra baggages.

Outlandish

Dec 31, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2012
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 IVO/ 06-03-2014 to NDVO
Med's Request
Remeds#1:24-06-2014 #2: 11-12-2015
Med's Done....
Initial:08-28-2012; #1:24-06-2014; #2: 12-12-2015
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
DM Jan 16, 2016 PPR Mar 08, 2016
LANDED..........
CANNOT WAIT!
Hope_123 said:
Hello fellow forum members,

i am back from my trip to kabul. I went to visit my husband and it was the best time of my life. it feels like a dream now. back to usual life, talking via skype lol

I took plenty of pictures, and have my package of pictures and boarding passes and photocopy of stamped passport ready to send. i wanted to know from those who have sent additional information after a visit to their spouse, how they did it, how it has affected their timeline, and anything more would be nice :)

Thanks,
salam! we have a similar timeline :)
As for sending extra documents, i doubt it changes the timeline. The only thing it will do is waive the interview because it'll convince them that your relationship is genuine. Also, if you're sending them make sure you send them thru DHL or any other courier services, i sent mine via Canada Post and they lost it! Such a hassle -_-

Umaer

Jan 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2014 - (App rec.)
File Transfer...
25-07-14 (London)
Med's Request
19th Oct 2015 (requested on 25-09-2015)
Med's Done....
04-Nov-2013 (First Med)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2016
Can anyone help me to know..

1.Do i need to verify and get my educational documents attested from HEC, isl?? or no attesting will work too????

2. what additional proves should i need to send with my application forms?? like pics, phone bills etc...

Kindly help me in this matter i m confused :-X

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
i applied sponsorship for my my wife feb 2013 and afterwards i got approval in april 2013 but till now i am checking e case and it is still showing that application recieved as i am expecting in process ,i just want to know is it normal ? this happend with other members also?
please reply

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
rana_Quebec said:
i applied sponsorship for my my wife feb 2013 and afterwards i got approval in april 2013 but till now i am checking e case and it is still showing that application recieved as i am expecting in process ,i just want to know is it normal ? this happend with other members also?
please reply
Asslamualikum rana_Quebec,

Yes this is normal. I applied Sept 27 2012 and I have the same application received in ecas till now. I have past the 1 year mark so I just recently ordered notes to see where my husbands application stands.

My advice to you is wait until next month and than order notes.

ASyed :)

Haniya.T

Apr 3, 2013
Assalamu Alikum
Could somebody help me, please?

i have a little concern,
mines is a nikah only case,
would a rukhsati make a difference to our case?

Haniya.T

Apr 3, 2013
ASyed said:
Asslamualikum rana_Quebec,

Yes this is normal. I applied Sept 27 2012 and I have the same application received in ecas till now. I have past the 1 year mark so I just recently ordered notes to see where my husbands application stands.

My advice to you is wait until next month and than order notes.

How do you order notes?
it's been a year for me as well

wait123

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
Doc's Request.
June 2014
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Passport Req..
July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 2014
Umaer said:

1.Do i need to verify and get my educational documents attested from HEC, isl?? or no attesting will work too????

2. what additional proves should i need to send with my application forms?? like pics, phone bills etc...

HEC attestation is not necessary. And as for proofs, provide everything including phone bills, chat history, emails, gift cards and receipts etc

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
Haniya.T said:
How do you order notes?
it's been a year for me as well
Asslamualikum Haniya.T,

Request notes, if your in Canada, under the access to information act, include a $5 fee, and consent form.

Notes form - https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do
Consent form - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf

Information for consent form
1.in your name (principle applicant name)
2.spouse (sponsors name)
3. designated individual (sponsor)
5. your signature (principle applicant
spouse signature (sponsor)

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
canvis2006 said:
they're 2 separate things......with different requirements for each.
Thanks alot :)

Patient Immigrant

Star Member
Feb 12, 2013
Umaer said:

For no.1
Why would you attest edu docx from hec? even people are not required to attest their docs from hec for student visa