Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
ulodhi said:
AOA,
I ordered GCMC notes

Application Due date was 11/29/2012 and they say medical exempt due to EDE, nothing rcvd yet any idea.

Rabb Rakha

Have u figured out y ur medical is exempted? When did ur first one expire?

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
mahmudp said:
Waiting110

Try to read my post and atleast try to understand that i have received an email confirming that the have received my application package on oct 29, but the email does not say that i have been approved as sponsor... So i need a written confirmation to attach with trv application
check my 2nd post

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
waiting110 said:
if you haven't receive it, check ur junk email from nov 14/15. looks like they have ur email address so probably you will get it in email. thats where i found mine
I check my email 10 times in a day and aldo junk mail... Also the cic call centre agent confirmed that thry havent yet dispatched the letter

pardesifr

Jul 19, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
To London in 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
MNA said:
hainnnnnn?????? dun tell me ... r u kidding naaaaa? itni jaldi kese abi toa 2012 k cases final ni hue toa how can u get re med request so early... itz unbelievable plz explain
I don't think this is a normal re medical request as in normal cases where when they are ready to issue visa and ask for re medical.

In his case i think Islamabad received the file and when they checked they saw that medical was already expiring so before doing any further work on it they ask for a Medical. I wish I am wrong and you get the fastest PPR ever but I doubt it. But still it give us 2013 applicant some more hope that things are going quicker this year even though there has been a strike.

Also CIC has updated their statistic data up to June 2013 on data website, I downloaded the Excel files and did some quick look in it and things are not looking very good. I just hope the second half of year is accelerating the things as many people are getting re medical and ppr but I think it is because they haven't worked much in first half year and just filling up their Quota now for end of the year.

I wish I am wrong but figures don't lie :(

May Allah help us all in this difficult condition

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
People with lawyers who received ppr or remedical,who received it? The sponsor,the applicant or the lawyer?

pardesifr

Jul 19, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
To London in 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
mahmudp said:
Waiting110

Try to read my post and atleast try to understand that i have received an email confirming that the have received my application package on oct 29, but the email does not say that i have been approved as sponsor... So i need a written confirmation to attach with trv application
They no more send letter by post when you provide an Email adress, you should receive the approval by email, in my case they also said in ecas that decision is made and letter is sent. But in reality they sent an email with letter in it. So check again your email, spam, junk etc. With Gmail I noticed there were 2 Junk folder, one is called Spam and other Junk and one of them is hidden under the left menus. So Check it well. If you don't have received the email I advise you to call them. I don't think you will receive any letter by post.

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
mahmudp said:
I check my email 10 times in a day and aldo junk mail... Also the cic call centre agent confirmed that thry havent yet dispatched the letter
I got mine after a month and half
so ur ll come inshallah soon

citrusslice

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2012
Doc's Request.
Repcc+forms+re-med 21-11-2013
AOR Received.
not yet
File Transfer...
14-06-2012
Med's Request
21-11-2013
are u nikkah or rukhsati case?

how u presented the case just a brief overview please
Thank you

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
Mahmood sahib
asslamo alikum. I applied my PR application June 14,2013 .My PR application on line status is changed Nov.13, 2013 but same day i have received e-mail about that decision from CIC canada. I think your letter is missed, so contect to CIC Canada where your application was submitted. thanks
naveed pcs

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
That is incorrect, presentation of file will help however not significantly reduce the timeline for you. I have seen hand filled applications being approved within 13 months and some full computerized applications approved after 20 months. It really depends on your visa officer and whose desk your file lands on. A file can be filled with roses but if the officer is heartless, those roses will collect dust and nothing more.

canvis2006 said:
I think it depends on how the application is completed and presented to CIC.
Makes a ton of a difference (in my opinion).

Our people are not good at form fillings, just go visit the pak consulate see how people show up for consular services un-prepared.
Then they take it out on the staff. There is hardly any awareness in our qaum yet, will take another 100 yrs.

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
If people have provided email. The approval will come via email. Letter will never come. So yes, you are correct in this manner.

waiting110 said:
idk y u guys are stressing over the letter. i also had that consider delays in mail before contacting us but I got the email and its been one year, didn't get the letter. i think there are more things to stress abt in the process .. the email is ur confirmation. ur UCI, ur file # is enough to tell that u have been approved

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
the reason why you didn't receive the letter regarding approval of sponsorship is because cic hasn't approved you yet. The letter that you posted on the forum is the first letter, after approval they will send you a second letter. That is the letter, of approval. Now you will have to wait for that letter if you want to send it while applying for trv.

mahmudp said:

Waiting2013

Star Member
Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
hubby chubby said:
the reason why you didn't receive the letter regarding approval of sponsorship is because cic hasn't approved you yet. The letter that you posted on the forum is the first letter, after approval they will send you a second letter. That is the letter, of approval. Now you will have to wait for that letter if you want to send it while applying for trv.
he is approved, checked with CIC on phone. If CIC has his email , they should resend the email containing the letter.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
hubby chubby said:
That is incorrect, presentation of file will help however not significantly reduce the timeline for you. I have seen hand filled applications being approved within 13 months and some full computerized applications approved after 20 months. It really depends on your visa officer and whose desk your file lands on. A file can be filled with roses but if the officer is heartless, those roses will collect dust and nothing more.
yea I agree. you don't have to do "fancy" things. just go according to the check list and everything should be fine.

speedstah

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, that is why I need the letter as well and I have not received any approval email. Only email I got was the acknowledgment of receipt email.

If they are mentioning that they sent a letter on Nov 19th and it would be via email then I see no reason why I shouldn't receive it by now. I have checked all folders including spam and trash and haven't found anything.

mahmudp said:
Waiting110,

Well, i need the letter to apply for my wife's TRV... And through a reliable source i got to know that TRV is being approved these days... So yes the letter is important for me