Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
laghmani said:
Asalaam Amlikum,

Sis on the second they only do chest x-ray and the rest they don t do and my wife had her second and only did chest x-ray only. Hope that answers your question.

Wa salaam
Laghmani
Salam brother I pray so much you both are together soon In Sha Allah and have a happy loving relationship to Eternity In Sha Allah. Please pray we get a response from CIC soon as I'm loosing hope so fast May Allah help us all In Sha Allah..............

citrusslice

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2012
Doc's Request.
Repcc+forms+re-med 21-11-2013
AOR Received.
not yet
File Transfer...
14-06-2012
Med's Request
21-11-2013
can u please help me what i have to do now i just received this email from embassy dated 21 November though
please help i am very tensed :(

Please properly and truthfully complete the IMM8, Schedule-A and IMM5406 forms. Please ensure that you do not leave any time periods unaccounted for. Pay particular attention to questions 08-12 of the Schedule-A form and provide all details since the age of 18 years. Please do not leave any question unanswered/blank. If any question is not applicable to you, quote "Not Applicable".

Note: Please be advised that separate application forms for all male members of the family over the age of 15 and all females over the age of 18 are required. Please download the requested forms from the website links below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.PDF

Please submit updated original police certificates from all districts/areas for yourself and all dependent children who are over 18 years of age. They must be from ALL the districts and areas where residence was for more than six months. If you lived in a foreign country longer than six months, please provide a police clearance certificate from that country.

Submit proof of your sponsor's intent to return to Canada. When your sponsor will complete his studies in the U.S. and what are his plans to settle in Canada.

Explanation why there was a delay in the submission of your sponsorship.

Explanation why ‘Rukhsati' has not taken place yet, and when it is planned to be held.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
citrusslice said:
can u please help me what i have to do now i just received this email from embassy dated 21 November though
please help i am very tensed :(

Please properly and truthfully complete the IMM8, Schedule-A and IMM5406 forms. Please ensure that you do not leave any time periods unaccounted for. Pay particular attention to questions 08-12 of the Schedule-A form and provide all details since the age of 18 years. Please do not leave any question unanswered/blank. If any question is not applicable to you, quote "Not Applicable".

Note: Please be advised that separate application forms for all male members of the family over the age of 15 and all females over the age of 18 are required. Please download the requested forms from the website links below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.PDF

Please submit updated original police certificates from all districts/areas for yourself and all dependent children who are over 18 years of age. They must be from ALL the districts and areas where residence was for more than six months. If you lived in a foreign country longer than six months, please provide a police clearance certificate from that country.

Submit proof of your sponsor's intent to return to Canada. When your sponsor will complete his studies in the U.S. and what are his plans to settle in Canada.

Explanation why there was a delay in the submission of your sponsorship.

Explanation why ‘Rukhsati' has not taken place yet, and when it is planned to be held.
You must download these forms and fill them in, also if you have dependants you must also fill their info in and get police Certificate for all the areas you and depends lived if over 18.
There is a question they ask you why did you there is a delay in sending for sponsorship and why the Rukhsati has not happened yet you MUST answer all these questions truthfully to the best of your ability In Sha Allah. I pray this all works out ok for you with Allah help In Sha Allah...

citrusslice

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
not yet
File Transfer...
14-06-2012
Med's Request
21-11-2013
micmac101 said:
You must download these forms and fill them in, also if you have dependants you must also fill their info in and get police Certificate for all the areas you and depends lived if over 18.
There is a question they ask you why did you there is a delay in sending for sponsorship and why the Rukhsati has not happened yet you MUST answer all these questions truthfully to the best of your ability In Sha Allah. I pray this all works out ok for you with Allah help In Sha Allah...
i want to ask one more thing i am not doing anything after the last time i have submitted forms like i am staying at home is it ok? or will it create a problem?

fzaby

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2014
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
May 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 2014
citrusslice said:
i want to ask one more thing i am not doing anything after the last time i have submitted forms like i am staying at home is it ok? or will it create a problem?
Was yours a nikah case?

citrusslice

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
not yet
File Transfer...
14-06-2012
Med's Request
21-11-2013

Amaw

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2014
Med's Request
dec 2014
Passport Req..
26 feb
VISA ISSUED...
17 march
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
ASyed said:
Asslamualikum Amaw,

You can reside with your husband up 2 years but have to return to Canada for at least 6 months their after.

I'm currently in the same position after applying for sponsorship I returned with our Canadian born daughter to PK in Dec 2012 and have been here since and will be returning to Canada again May 2014 in sha Allah with my daughter (btw I'm also Canadian born). I couldn't keep my daughter away from her father she needed to know her father from a young age.

ASyed :)
Thank you so much for the information..... There is no restriction right....

AKR

May 8, 2013
Kabul
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
April 29,2013
File Transfer...
April 29 ,2013
Med's Done....
January 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
i am Patiently waiting to hear a good news, but I can see too many 2011, a few 2010 and a lot of 2012 cases still waiting on visa, mine is 2013, it means we (me and my wife)have to wait at least for 2 more years,, this waiting game will kill me one day :(

Amaw

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2014
Med's Request
dec 2014
Passport Req..
26 feb
VISA ISSUED...
17 march
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Amaw said:
Thank you so much for the information..... There is no restriction right....
One more thing my husband is planning to go to UAE while the case is in process...so I have to ask that if my husband start living in UAE is it gonna effect the case or immgration dept gonna make some issue ??

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
waived after sending additional proofs alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 December 2013 Alhumdulillah
AKR said:
i am Patiently waiting to hear a good news, but I can see too many 2011, a few 2010 and a lot of 2012 cases still waiting on visa, mine is 2013, it means we (me and my wife)have to wait at least for 2 more years,, this waiting game will kill me one day :(
Bro! this is our 31st month since we had applied so you can understand how much frustrated we would be :(

But don't lose hope as CHC is extremely unpredictable so you never know who's application process completes first. And most of all have firm & unshakable faith in Allah, consider it to be a test from Allah & in sha Allah very soon we all will be getting our visas & being together with our spouses (aameen)

Zaamil

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2012
File Transfer...
Mar-2012
Med's Request
+RePCC+ReForms Aug-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-2013 RePCC+ReForms submit Oct 2013
Passport Req..
PPR 1 13th Jun 2014 and PPR 2 25 Jun 2014
VISA ISSUED...
You Wish!
LANDED..........
La La Land!
So apparently, nobody in this forum has got PPR in the last two weeks or so (14th Nov onwards) correct? If anyone did get the PPR in this time-frame, please share your timeline.

Thanks.

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
Asslamualikum,

Wondering if anyone has had this concern or if anyone can provide me with advice as to what is taking place.

Why can I no longer use CAS to see the status of my application to sponsor a family member?

I get as far as typing in all the information for my husbands case and when it goes to the next page shows me the addresses then this blank screen pops up. I've tried this several times and it's always the blank screen.

I check ecas at least once a week so I don't understand what has changed.

Any assistance would be wonderful

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
check it on another computer to see if it is the same thing happens

ASyed said:
Asslamualikum,

Wondering if anyone has had this concern or if anyone can provide me with advice as to what is taking place.

Why can I no longer use CAS to see the status of my application to sponsor a family member?

I get as far as typing in all the information for my husbands case and when it goes to the next page shows me the addresses then this blank screen pops up. I've tried this several times and it's always the blank screen.

wait123

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
Doc's Request.
June 2014
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Passport Req..
July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 2014
ASyed said:
Asslamualikum,

It must be some temporary issue and hopefully will be resolved in a day or two.