June 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Passport Req..
July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 2014
Parri said:
hi dear forum members i have a questions to those who ordered gcms notes and received thier notes.
actually i ordered gcms notes as physical file and today i received a cd from ottawa having 188 pages all these pages are the scaned copies of my forms and documents nothing else.
i want to know that why didn't they send me any work on my file information like when my file transferred to islamabad and security checks and the expected due dates as the other forum members received this kind of information on their notes plz help me thanks
You should have opted for electronic option. By the way how many days they took to send you the notes?

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 to londonvia gcms notes
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
very soon :)
niana.j said:
get the electronic copy.
does it delays the process to order gcms notes again and again and do they keep the recored of number of ordering gcms notes??

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
wait123 said:
You should have opted for electronic option. By the way how many days they took to send you the notes?
it took 32 days for me to receive the cd

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
order it as many times as you want. they dont care. but do get the electronic copy- that will give you all the details that you need dear. best of luck. :D

Parri said:
does it delays the process to order gcms notes again and again and do they keep the recored of number of ordering gcms notes??

mrTwoCents

Aug 27, 2012
TCS Tracking Info 14-Nov-2013 (Total 68):

BAHWALPUR-------------
FAISALABAD-------------
GUJRANWALA-------------
GUJRAT-------------
ISLAMABAD-------------
JHELUM-------------
KARACHI-------------
LAHORE-------------
LALAMUSA-------------
MINGORA (SWAT)-------------
MULTAN-------------
PESHAWAR-------------
RAWALPINDI-------------
SAHIWAL-------------
SANGLA HILL-------------
SARGODAH-------------
TEMARGARAH-------------
WAZIRABAD-------------

[TCS ID] 23009670687 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] RAWALPINDI [Status] Delivered [Signed by] IRSHAD

Thats right. Only one is delivered and rest of 67 parcels are either received or scheduled to deliver.

as1985

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
mrTwoCents said:
TCS Tracking Info 14-Nov-2013 (Total 68):

BAHWALPUR-------------
FAISALABAD-------------
GUJRANWALA-------------
GUJRAT-------------
ISLAMABAD-------------
JHELUM-------------
KARACHI-------------
LAHORE-------------
LALAMUSA-------------
MINGORA (SWAT)-------------
MULTAN-------------
PESHAWAR-------------
RAWALPINDI-------------
SAHIWAL-------------
SANGLA HILL-------------
SARGODAH-------------
TEMARGARAH-------------
WAZIRABAD-------------

[TCS ID] 23009670687 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] RAWALPINDI [Status] Delivered [Signed by] IRSHAD

Thats right. Only one delivered and rest of 67 parcels are either received or scheduled to deliver.

Question!!!

When you post TCS delivery logs, do they include every type of cases or just the spousal ones?
Does it also mean they're returning the Passport with visas?

mrTwoCents

Aug 27, 2012
These are everything CHC-ISB is sending out through TCS. This could include mail requests for PCC or Re-Med (mostly for those who did not provide any email address in the application), VISA stamped passports, or any other written communication from CHC-ISB.

as1985 said:
Question!!!

When you post TCS delivery logs, do they include every type of cases or just the spousal ones?
Does it also mean they're returning the Passport with visas?

as1985

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
mrTwoCents said:
These are everything CHC-ISB is sending out through TCS. This could include mail requests for PCC or Re-Med (mostly for those who did not provide any email address in the application), VISA stamped passports, or any other written communication from CHC-ISB.
Thanks for the explanation!

And you should keep an eye on that, your passport should be coming anytime soon. :)

uzafar88

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
My wife's file was transferred to CHC-Islamabad on April 2, 2013 and my son was also born on the same date. With the way they do things in Pakistan, it took me over three month to get his Birth Certificate, Child Registration Certificate, Certificate of Canadian Citizenship (from Lahore Consulate of Canada), Pakistani Passport and our Family Registration Certificate. I sent them all them to CHC-Islamabad by fax, twice, and didn't get any response.

Does anyone have experience with children born while a Family Class PR application is under process or how it would affect the application? I'm sure it would prove to them that our marriage in genuine. While completing my wife's application, I mentioned that she was pregnant and the estimated delivery date.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
uzafar88 said:
My wife's file was transferred to CHC-Islamabad on April 2, 2013 and my son was also born on the same date. With the way they do things in Pakistan, it took me over three month to get his Birth Certificate, Child Registration Certificate, Certificate of Canadian Citizenship (from Lahore Consulate of Canada), Pakistani Passport and our Family Registration Certificate. I sent them all them to CHC-Islamabad by fax, twice, and didn't get any response.

Does anyone have experience with children born while a Family Class PR application is under process or how it would affect the application? I'm sure it would prove to them that our marriage in genuine. While completing my wife's application, I mentioned that she was pregnant and the estimated delivery date.
make sure you also apply for child's Canadian passport, now that you have the child's canadian citizenship certificate.......that way the child can travel to Canada with the mother once her visa is issued......

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
niana.j said:
order it as many times as you want. they dont care. but do get the electronic copy- that will give you all the details that you need dear. best of luck. :D
hmm thanks best of luck to you all members too

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
Assalam folks,

I'm thinking about applying for gcms notes for my wife's March 2012 spousal application form as I've seen a lot of people have done on here. I had a question about the application? Do I really have to apply on my wife's behalf? There is the option where it asks "Are you applying on your own behalf?". What happens if I select "yes" for this option?

Thanks.

P.S. How do I get my application timeline under my name??

ranjha01

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
so it took 3 months only to get ur child's certificate of Canadian citizenship? beacuse my brother applied for his child and the embassy told him it will take 7-9 months and it's almost 7 months now.

uzafar88 said:

Awano

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Jan 2012
Doc's Request.
22 May 2013
AOR Received.
26 Apr 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
26 Apr 2012
Med's Request
22 May 2013
Med's Done....
27 May 2013
Interview........
--------
Passport Req..
04 Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16 Nov 2013
LANDED..........
On 15 December 2013
Parri said:
hi dear forum members i have a questions to those who ordered gcms notes and received thier notes.
actually i ordered gcms notes as physical file and today i received a cd from ottawa having 188 pages all these pages are the scaned copies of my forms and documents nothing else.
i want to know that why didn't they send me any work on my file information like when my file transferred to islamabad and security checks and the expected due dates as the other forum members received this kind of information on their notes plz help me thanks
When did you apply for GCMS notes? Because I applied for my gcms notes on 24 Sep 2013 but still no response from them.