Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
niana.j said:
i have used public transportation in pakistan and i agree its not the same thing. the point is not using public transportation and not going to government schools is a status thing...you are "cool" if you dont use them...you are "paindu" and "gareeb" if you do use them..that is the mentality sir ji... :-[
sorry to differ I have lived all my life in Pakistan and I don't think people think that you are paindu if either you use public transport or go to government school, I am not talking about wanabe sss coz we have them in every society but we also have people who will always cherish they homeland values no matter they stay in their country or go to canada or any other place, bottom line is that we should never generalize the whole society, either their mentality or how they change when they go to canada and stuff,

yamayama

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad now in New Delhi since Feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7, September, 2012
AOR Received.
17, October, 2012
File Transfer...
17, October, 2012
Med's Request
May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
11, June, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 30, 2014
fatima haider said:
i didnt get my orginals back.. i applied in feb 2013.. it went to islo in july 2013. so it means my file is not in ottawa. it is in islo.
no that's not right cause my sister applied in oct 2012 and then she received an aor and clearly it said your file is in Islamabad now but last week she just received her original nikah nama and I applied in Sept 2012 and I have not got back my second aor yet, so not sure what they are doing

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i find pakistan to be a very status conscious society...in fact a great deal of effort is spent on mocking the poor and those thought of as paindu.... there are many places to start but lets look at the education system and what we have is apartheid!... english medium and urdu medium system....one for the rich and one for the poor...and the poor spend their entire lives wishing they could be english medium!......you are kidding yourself if you think that is a non issue....heck we dont even speak our regional languages anymore because in pakistan if you want to be seen as sophisticated you must speak english..we are ashamed of our own culture and languages!..even imran khan mentioned this in his book... :-[

pakistani society measures a man not by his good deeds but by the number of cars he has..the number of naukars he has...what private school his kids go to...how lavish his weddings are...add to that if he has a western passport his stature grows...i am surprised that despite living in pakistan you havent noticed these things... :-[

Waiting_Eyes said:
sorry to differ I have lived all my life in Pakistan and I don't think people think that you are paindu if either you use public transport or go to government school, I am not talking about wanabe sss coz we have them in every society but we also have people who will always cherish they homeland values no matter they stay in their country or go to canada or any other place, bottom line is that we should never generalize the whole society, either their mentality or how they change when they go to canada and stuff,

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
niana.j said:
i find pakistan to be a very status conscious society...in fact a great deal of effort is spent on mocking the poor and those thought of as paindu.... there are many places to start but lets look at the education system and what we have is apartheid!... english medium and urdu medium system....one for the rich and one for the poor...and the poor spend their entire lives wishing they could be english medium!......you are kidding yourself if you think that is a non issue....heck we dont even speak our regional languages anymore because in pakistan if you want to be seen as sophisticated you must speak english..we are ashamed of our own culture and languages!..even imran khan mentioned this in his book... :-[

pakistani society measures a man not by his good deeds but by the number of cars he has..the number of naukars he has...what private school his kids go to...how lavish his weddings are...add to that if he has a western passport his stature grows...i am surprised that despite living in pakistan you havent noticed these things... :-[
You are again generalizing the whole society just because you have some bad experiences, My whole point is that in order to prove our point we tend to generalize the whole society and that is what I still differ with you, rest alone with the problem of English medium and Urdu medium, it is the responsibility of the government to regularize the educational system! you may have met a bunch of people who are ashamed of their culture and languages that doesn't mean you start assuming that every single person living in a society think the same, I have Pakistani friends, classmates, co-workers and I respect them and their values just the way the respect mine, I never said that it is a NON ISSUE, all I am saying that We should Not Generalize the whole society just because we had some bad experiences with part of society,

Suzum27

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-DEC-2011
Doc's Request.
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
31-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
7-FEB-2012
Med's Request
8 May 2014
Med's Done....
13th May 2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
PPR 1 on 12th June 2014 and PPR 2 on 25th June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 4 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 27 2014
Waiting_Eyes said:
You are again generalizing the whole society just because you have some bad experiences, My whole point is that in order to prove our point we tend to generalize the whole society and that is what I still differ with you, rest alone with the problem of English medium and Urdu medium, it is the responsibility of the government to regularize the educational system! you may have met a bunch of people who are ashamed of their culture and languages that doesn't mean you start assuming that every single person living in a society think the same, I have Pakistani friends, classmates, co-workers and I respect them and their values just the way the respect mine, I never said that it is a NON ISSUE, all I am saying that We should Not Generalize the whole society just because we had some bad experiences with part of society,
+1

angel pari

Jul 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2013
Interview........
Inshallah waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah v soon
Waiting_Eyes said:
Somehow u r right
We can't say that only Pakistanis hav made these kind of discrimations in the society
Good or bad people are every where
And even I now so many people who were so humble and modest when they were here in pak
But as they moved to Canada they became so much status conscious
That includes my elder sister as well
And seriously she dnt like anything without a brand name
And when she was here she never care abt brands
She is even buy only branded clothes for her 3 months baby girl
That's too much

So end of the story is pakis or Canadians Indians afghans Jews or Africans
U can easily find good and bad people in every society
So no one should be biased only for Pakistanis

Pari

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
angel pari said:
Somehow u r right
We can't say that only Pakistanis hav made these kind of discrimations in the society
Good or bad people are every where
And even I now so many people who were so humble and modest when they were here in pak
But as they moved to Canada they became so much status conscious
That includes my elder sister as well
And seriously she dnt like anything with a brand name
And when she was here she never care abt brands
So end of the story is pakis or Canadians Indians afghans Jews or Africans
U can easily find good and bad people in every society
So no one should be biased only for Pakistanis

Pari
Agreed Madam!

angel pari

Jul 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2013
Interview........
Inshallah waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah v soon
Waiting_Eyes said:
Agreed Madam!
And sometimes I start thinking that Allah forbidden if I ll behave like her after I moved there :(

abidajs

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 aug 2012
AOR Received.
Gt approval 12 oct 2012
Med's Done....
3 july 2012 expired
Interview........
IN SHAA ALLAH NOT
Passport Req..
IN SHAA ALLAH SOON
plzz guide me , in ATIP/ GCMS NOTES, WE HV TO CHOOSE WICH ONE..
1. ELECTRONIC FILES
2. PHYSICAL FILE

WAITNG FR UR REPLIES

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Applications Filed In 2011/2012/2013 Islamabad/Ottawa

October 2011
*marimaq (ppr july 2013)
________________________________________________________________________________________
November-2011
*Dafunkie {w}
*Imthegreat2004
*Ummmm
*seattlehawk27
*Qback
_____________________________________________________________________________________
December-2011
*Suzum27
*in love with my bubby
*Hera_86
*Dora1234
*Dino5541
*Icemaiden22
*zohaib1124
_____________________________________________________________________________________
January-2012
*Laghmani (waiting for passport)
*Heybuddy
*mansoorha
*Bazsilzaman
*Sadiaomarbv
*CHC_VICTIM
*SMH
*nhlrw
*san antonio
February- 2012
*Hubby Chubby {w}
*Shah 12
*LLcoolpaki
*Zaidi2010
*Mehr (visa issued june 2013)----------------------Completed in 15 months
*asap-pls (visa issued june 2013)------------------Completed in 15 months
*Astro2
*kasam_se
*sdfr0024
*TheShaikh (ppr July 2013)
*Babbi (Visa issued oct 2012)----------------------Completed in 8 months

March-2012
*sws2004
*rites of spring
*hogaishaadi
*rkkhan
*Naiqbee
*ibi
*Cdn1 (landed dec 2012)----------------------------Completed in 9 months
*ImmigratingCanada (PPR April 2013)
*Grt (PPR July 2013)
*positivity
*Fzaby
____________________________________________________________________________________
April-2012
*King Farakh Gujjar
*Guddu
*Shonagill
*in process (ppr issued june 2013)
*Faso
May-2012
*Honeywell82
*Apa108
June- 2012
*Mudassar (remed aug 2012)
*chumfriend2
*waiting001 (remed june 2013)
*beeya
*Chashmesh (remed aug 2013)
July- 2012
*Jerry84 {h}
*Yasirsaeed1
*dsoul
*HandM
*RajaRani
*Figuringitout
*Ulodhi
*smzaidi22 (Add.doc july 2013)
*ranjha01
August-2012
*Waiting_Eyes (ppr july 2013)
*Mrs_SAM
*Fizz1234
*abidajs
*Mrs.Shaid
*Ottawa_rockstar
*Illumination7
*shena
September- 2012
*Tommm
October-2012
*Waiting 110
*APAK
*munirdba
*Bunty123
*mimran36
*lovely123
November-2012
*Sarah123
*alic_ontario
December-2012
*Nick_afg
*adv2244
January-2013
*Kingkhan787
*N.Ali
Feburary-2013
*sraja
March 2013
*Ch.Immigration

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
electronic.

abidajs said:
plzz guide me , in ATIP/ GCMS NOTES, WE HV TO CHOOSE WICH ONE..
1. ELECTRONIC FILES
2. PHYSICAL FILE

WAITNG FR UR REPLIES

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
List is modified. Didn't know we had this many members. (many old ones disappeared).

ranjha01

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
niana.j said:
you are right we are in pain but it is not absolute pain and we need to take things in perspective...

that was funny lol...its hard to think there will come a time when we men will be like " why dont they take a break and go home.." i have freedom now but i dont know what to do with this freedom. i dont want to cheat on my wife or turn into a 24/7 party animal..that is why i married in the first place to turn my life around and be loving and kind and responsible..and get away from that lifestyle...and now the same thing that helped me will ruin me..i cant let that happen..oh god no...i cant even think about it :-[
i feel ur pain... hang in there may Allah make is easy for all of us.

ranjha01

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
hubby chubby said:
List is modified. Didn't know we had this many members. (many old ones disappeared).
Hey can u add me to list as well..
applied July 12 2012
transfer to Islamabad (Ottawa): Sep 27 2012

Since then no news yet.

laghmani

Sep 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 27/2012
Doc's Request.
Sent voluntarily on Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Apr26/2012
File Transfer...
Apr26/2012
Med's Done....
June 23/2013
Interview........
Inshallah No
Passport Req..
June 20/2013 And Decision Made on Jan 15/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 21 2014 allah thank you so much
LANDED..........
February 21/2014
asalaam malikum,

Jan 27/2012 Application started on
Passport request june 25/2013
July 25/2013 requested additional supplimentry forms for afghan nationals for my wife.
July 28/2013 filled and sent forms via e-mail and via canada post.

how long do i have to wait for stamped visa and passport. does anyone had the same senerio, as mine please if you could provide info. No one has any idea??????????????????or what?

Thanks,
Laghmani