Med's Done....
1st Medical 10th Dec 2012. 2nd Medical 28th August 2014
Passport Req..
21th January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th February 2015
LANDED..........
31th July 2015
salam everyone, I have some questions regarding passport of my son, as my in laws are making things complicated I thought I should ask here about this.
so I asked my in laws to get endorsement of my son in her mother's paki passport, in reply they told me first they need Canadian passport then nicop and then comes endorsement,
they applied for Canadian passport and gave me a file number, I visited Canadian consulate here in Lahore and signed the consent form, and gave the file number which was given by my in laws, after 3 days the consulate called me and told me that Brampton passport office said that file number is incorrect and that its a receipt number, so I told my in laws and they said that's the only thing they got from passport office, that number starts with BR and consulate told me that file number consists of just numbers, no alphabets.so im still waiting for a reply from my in laws regarding this.
2ndly do we need Canadian passport and nicop for endorsement? or can we just get endorsement first and get Canadian passport and nicop afterwards?
they have asked for original nikah form from me and told me they needed it for endorsement..
purpose of telling this here is that im in complete darkness, I have no idea whats the process is I have been agreeing on what they are telling me, but now things are getting confused, so I want to know " do we need Canadian passport and nicop for endorsement"? and whats the process for endorsement? and how much time they take endorse a child in his mother's passport?
kindly someone with first hand knowledge about this let me know.
thanks

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO - Ottawa/ CHC - Islamabad/ CHC - New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
From CPPO- Ottawa to CHC - ISL - May 2013/ From CHC - ISL to CHC New Delhi Feb 2014
Med's Request
Remed/ RePCC and Supporting Doc Request- June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Interview Scheduled in June- CHC New Delhi
Passport Req..
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
VISA ISSUED...
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
LANDED..........
August 2014
ch.immigration said:
A quick question
if we submit our visa application by regular tcs service
not through gerry or fedex or VAC
is it compulosry to sbmit trv through Newly open VAC?
Reply soon
Dear Ch.immigration,
Hope all is well, regarding your TRV application you can submitted through TCS or Gerrys no problem at all they are all approved and accepted by High Commission in CHC - ISL, but recently after opening the VAC center they are encouraging all applicants to go through VAC system, they want to use one universal format, but you can submitted either way whichever you have easy access to, it would not have any impact what so ever on the out come of your application. I submitted online with all fee, application. pictures ans supporting document I convert them all to PDF and send it the instruction was fool poof, the easiest way is to submit online and the response is with in couple of days, mine took after submission 2 days they will inform you via online secure system, no post, no delay , no issue but my TRV got rejected cuz my wife did not have much travel history, it was a stupid reason but its all hit and mass I wish all the best for you, but at the same time the chances for TRV while you have PR in process its very minimal, what they call is dual intent process, specially for AFG and Pak national its almost impossible unless you are self employed or very High Ranking Job with Not good but great Travel history and most important you have to convince VO that you will return back. Good luck

toronto_12

Jul 14, 2013
Salam to you all,

I am filling sponsorship application forms for my wife. I went through country specific guide. following are amongst few forms which we have to send with application.

Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)
Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)

It says If you are a Pakistani national, this form must also be completed by your male family
members 15 years of age or older.

Im not sure wht they mean by male family members 15 years of age or older, does it mean that my wife brothers who are 15 or older and her dad need to fill above forms too?

I am sure you guys went through same forms also, plz tell me who else exactly need to fill these forms..

Thanks

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
toronto_12 said:
Salam to you all,

I am filling sponsorship application forms for my wife. I went through country specific guide. following are amongst few forms which we have to send with application.

Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)
Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)

It says If you are a Pakistani national, this form must also be completed by your male family
members 15 years of age or older.

Im not sure wht they mean by male family members 15 years of age or older, does it mean that my wife brothers who are 15 or older and her dad need to fill above forms too?

I am sure you guys went through same forms also, plz tell me who else exactly need to fill these forms..

Thanks
you are only sponsoring your wife ehh, then only she will fill the form. the forms are the same for other immigration category thats why they are generic and confusing.

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
cvimm said:
Dear Ch.immigration,
Hope all is well, regarding your TRV application you can submitted through TCS or Gerrys no problem at all they are all approved and accepted by High Commission in CHC - ISL, but recently after opening the VAC center they are encouraging all applicants to go through VAC system, they want to use one universal format, but you can submitted either way whichever you have easy access to, it would not have any impact what so ever on the out come of your application. I submitted online with all fee, application. pictures ans supporting document I convert them all to PDF and send it the instruction was fool poof, the easiest way is to submit online and the response is with in couple of days, mine took after submission 2 days they will inform you via online secure system, no post, no delay , no issue but my TRV got rejected cuz my wife did not have much travel history, it was a stupid reason but its all hit and mass I wish all the best for you, but at the same time the chances for TRV while you have PR in process its very minimal, what they call is dual intent process, specially for AFG and Pak national its almost impossible unless you are self employed or very High Ranking Job with Not good but great Travel history and most important you have to convince VO that you will return back. Good luck
thanks brother
ur posts are really helpful and encourging
ur detailed answers leave no room for further question
may allah bless you for ur kind words
ameen

marimaq

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
aug 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
Passport Req..
june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sep 2013
N.Ali said:
salam everyone, I have some questions regarding passport of my son, as my in laws are making things complicated I thought I should ask here about this.
so I asked my in laws to get endorsement of my son in her mother's paki passport, in reply they told me first they need Canadian passport then nicop and then comes endorsement,
they applied for Canadian passport and gave me a file number, I visited Canadian consulate here in Lahore and signed the consent form, and gave the file number which was given by my in laws, after 3 days the consulate called me and told me that Brampton passport office said that file number is incorrect and that its a receipt number, so I told my in laws and they said that's the only thing they got from passport office, that number starts with BR and consulate told me that file number consists of just numbers, no alphabets.so im still waiting for a reply from my in laws regarding this.
2ndly do we need Canadian passport and nicop for endorsement? or can we just get endorsement first and get Canadian passport and nicop afterwards?
they have asked for original nikah form from me and told me they needed it for endorsement..
purpose of telling this here is that im in complete darkness, I have no idea whats the process is I have been agreeing on what they are telling me, but now things are getting confused, so I want to know " do we need Canadian passport and nicop for endorsement"? and whats the process for endorsement? and how much time they take endorse a child in his mother's passport?
thanks
I still have the copy of the consent form that my hubby filled for our son. I just checked it and the file number does starts with BR n then 5 digits. And I also applied through brampton office. No idea why they are saying its incorrect.
Tell your wife to send you a scanned copy of that receipt so that you can see yourself and show it at the embassy.

I dont know about how endorsment works but you can call NADRA office and inquire about the process.
What I did was I first applied for my son's Canadian passport and wen i got it I took it to Pak embassy to get a 3 month Visa on it. It only took 2 days for the visa. Then when we came to Pakistan my hubby applied for son's NICOP and i stayed more then 3 months and returned to Canada without any problem.

Hope this helps u.

marimaq

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
aug 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
Passport Req..
june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sep 2013
N.Ali said:
thanks
And In my opinion theres no point in getting endorsement on mothers passport if the child has his own canadian passport. Just get Pak visa on it and apply for NICOP later as NICOP takes time. Once the baby comes to Pak you can apply for NICOP. Just make sure that you get it before his Visa expires. You can get more info abt it from NADRA office.

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
marimaq said:
And In my opinion theres no point in getting endorsement on mothers passport if the child has his own canadian passport. Just get Pak visa on it and apply for NICOP later as NICOP takes time. Once the baby comes to Pak you can apply for NICOP. Just make sure that you get it before his Visa expires. You can get more info abt it from NADRA office.

amjad1002

Oct 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila phip
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
Doc's Request.
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
10-09-2013
Med's Request
already sent
Med's Done....
11-08-2013 and redo 08-02-2015
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
02-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
3 Feb 2016
official documents

Hi
I want to know that my country specific requirment ask me bellow,
Official documentation confirming your relationship to your sponsor and both of your relationships to the other family members on your application. This may include family lists and household registries
so what documents should i send ?
i have no kids now.
thanks in advance

sws2004

Jun 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad / London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
July 2013
Passport Req..
14 may 2014 1st stage from london 27 May 2014 Stage 2
VISA ISSUED...
18 June 2014
LANDED..........
Soon Insha Allah
Any body got remed + repcc . Do thay get any news after that thanks

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
sws2004 said:
Any body got remed + repcc . Do thay get any news after that thanks
Dear I only got re-med in jun2013 via email and after that my ECASE updated to Medical Results have been received, since then no update

sws2004

Jun 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad / London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
July 2013
Passport Req..
14 may 2014 1st stage from london 27 May 2014 Stage 2
VISA ISSUED...
18 June 2014
LANDED..........
Soon Insha Allah
Waiting_Eyes said:
Dear I only got re-med in jun2013 via email and after that my ECASE updated to Medical Results have been received, since then no update
did you get repcc or not I got remed on email . After one week I got latter of repcc by mail

sadiaomarbv

Star Member
Mar 12, 2013
Visa Office......
chc isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
november 2013
Med's Done....
november 2013
Passport Req..
ppr 1 on 12 june ppr 2 on 25 june
VISA ISSUED...
9 july alhumdulillah:)
i got additional documents request in may n nothing after that,i sent additional documents via tcs.....how should i know that either they got it or not?and anyone who received any re medical or passport request later additional documents request......

N.Ali

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd January 2013
Doc's Request.
28th July 2014
AOR Received.
5th Febuary 2013
File Transfer...
5th July 2014 to London
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
1st Medical 10th Dec 2012. 2nd Medical 28th August 2014
Passport Req..
21th January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th February 2015
LANDED..........
31th July 2015
marimaq said:
I still have the copy of the consent form that my hubby filled for our son. I just checked it and the file number does starts with BR n then 5 digits. And I also applied through brampton office. No idea why they are saying its incorrect.
Tell your wife to send you a scanned copy of that receipt so that you can see yourself and show it at the embassy.

I dont know about how endorsment works but you can call NADRA office and inquire about the process.
What I did was I first applied for my son's Canadian passport and wen i got it I took it to Pak embassy to get a 3 month Visa on it. It only took 2 days for the visa. Then when we came to Pakistan my hubby applied for son's NICOP and i stayed more then 3 months and returned to Canada without any problem.

Hope this helps u.
thankyou for replying, I called Canadian consulate and told them that I only have this number and he said again this BR+5digits number is a receipt number, he said call bramtop passport office and ask for proper file number, then he told me about another consent case where that lady gave him similar type of number which I gave him and after couple of days she gave them the right file number which was 123-PPC-123 something...

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
sws2004 said:
did you get repcc or not I got remed on email . After one week I got latter of repcc by mail
No I haven't got any Re-PCC either by email or mail, just re-med through email and ecase updated after a week and that is it, m worried a bit now, don't know if they have sent me Re-PCC or not