+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
waiting001 said:
congrats.. I have similar timeline. Was her file in islamabad or ottawa and did she receive letter through tcs or regular pakistan post?
Thank you all, she was never transferred to Ottawa and she received the correspondance through regular mail. They had her email address wrong but we received it through snail mail

imthegreat2004

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-NOV-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
25-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
25-JAN-2012
Med's Done....
15-Nov-2011
Can anyone please share your experience because I have ordered gcms notes recently and it says "InProcess" for medical with date of May2013.

Please let me know what does it mean?

Thanks

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
They are working on your medical file and they have a due date of May to come up with a decision or extent the date further. (depending on VO).

in process

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
25th april 2012
Med's Done....
10th sep 2012
Passport Req..
20th may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7th june 2013
LANDED..........
END OF JUNE
shuker ALHUMUDLLAH got my passport wid visa 8)

here is my complete timeline

medical aug 2009
filed sep 2009
approved oct 2009
filed transfer to ISB nov2009
remedical req aug 2010
additional documents & PCC jan 2011
got call from embassy that we didnt receive you addtional doc & PCC april 2011
case refused july 2011
appeal filed oct 2011
ADR won mar 2012
case transfer CPP-O
ottawa received application 25th april 2012
start processing in 15th june 2012
medical done 10th sep 2012
PP request 20th may 2013
PP send 20th may 2013
PP back wid visa 8th june 2013

total time 3 years & 8 months

dora1234

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-12-2011
Doc's Request.
5-09-2013 along with REPCC
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Med's Request
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
12-09-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
30-04-2014 (ppr 1) and 12-06-2014 (ppr 2)
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
asadiya said:
that's good, they received my app on dec 2011 and didn't hear anything from them after approval on feb 2012.
same here :(
these ppl are literally screwing our lives now...

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
imthegreat2004 said:
Can anyone please share your experience because I have ordered gcms notes recently and it says "InProcess" for medical with date of May2013.

Please let me know what does it mean?

Thanks
Salam it means that your medical results have been received and that you are on to the next step with the Visa Officer going over you case to decide on requesting your PP. You did not say if the back ground check was completed or not. If it hasn't been done this must be completed before they make final decision. After all the medicals and background check is done that is when they usually give a decision on your case. Also you didn't mentioned if you were in interview queue. All that I mentioned would tell you really where you are at this point. Ask I will do my best to help In Sha Allah. May Allah bless you and help you in this time In Sha Allah

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dora1234 said:
same here :(
these ppl are literally screwing our lives now...
similar situation , they have totally ignored the files of nov / dec applicants

i havent seen any of case similar timieline getting any sort of corrospondance and guss what my med was expired on 1 oct 2012 thats 8 months

and this wait has taken its toll

tianoori

Dec 3, 2012
Guddu1 said:
congrats ! can u tell us when did u receive ur first stage approval and did u receive remedical request thru phone call or any other means ?
thank u.
When I first sent in my application through my lawyer I didn't hear anything for a few months and I was getting worried but I called the CIC call centre and they let me know my file was approved 2 months after they received my app which was August 08/2012. I waited few more month without hearing anything so I contacted my local MP's office and they made me sign a form to give him access to my files, when they got in contact with CIC they told me I have to pay the last set of fees for the sponsorship and then it will be a couple more months.

During this time, I went to visit my husband, came back and heard nothing until June 7, 2013. My husband received a call in Islamabad from the High Commission of Canada and advised him that they were trying to get in contact with me and him (thank god they reached us lol), they told him he needs to go for a new medical test since the first one is expired and they gave him an email address to book an appt. He sent an email on friday so he hasn't heard back since its the weekend but hopefully we will hear back this week.

I know he hasn't been approved right now and we probably still have a few months to wait, its still a progress and you guys just will hear soon too.

If you want updates, definitely go to your local MP's office or find their contact number and get their help.

I will update further if I hear anything !!!

dora1234

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-12-2011
Doc's Request.
5-09-2013 along with REPCC
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Med's Request
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
12-09-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
30-04-2014 (ppr 1) and 12-06-2014 (ppr 2)
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
dino5541 said:
similar situation , they have totally ignored the files of nov / dec applicants

i havent seen any of case similar timieline getting any sort of corrospondance and guss what my med was expired on 1 oct 2012 thats 8 months

and this wait has taken its toll
very true....my medical was expired in nov 2012...so not much difference...i donno wat these ppl are upto....this is wat i call ZULM :(

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tianoori said:
When I first sent in my application through my lawyer I didn't hear anything for a few months and I was getting worried but I called the CIC call centre and they let me know my file was approved 2 months after they received my app which was August 08/2012. I waited few more month without hearing anything so I contacted my local MP's office and they made me sign a form to give him access to my files, when they got in contact with CIC they told me I have to pay the last set of fees for the sponsorship and then it will be a couple more months.

During this time, I went to visit my husband, came back and heard nothing until June 7, 2013. My husband received a call in Islamabad from the High Commission of Canada and advised him that they were trying to get in contact with me and him (thank god they reached us lol), they told him he needs to go for a new medical test since the first one is expired and they gave him an email address to book an appt. He sent an email on friday so he hasn't heard back since its the weekend but hopefully we will hear back this week.

I know he hasn't been approved right now and we probably still have a few months to wait, its still a progress and you guys just will hear soon too.

If you want updates, definitely go to your local MP's office or find their contact number and get their help.

Hey, that's good to hear. Who is your MP? I feel every MPs deal with these cases in their own way. Some are cooperative, while others just have a standard answer.

Email to book medical? Is your husband in ISB?

fatima haider

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25feb, 2013
AOR Received.
27thjuly 2013
Med's Request
19th feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd march 2015
Interview........
19th march 2015 (cleared alhumduliilah)
Passport Req..
19th march 2015 got visa on spot
VISA ISSUED...
19th march 2015
three new visa offices are being opened up in pakistan i-e in islamabad, karachi and lahore. does this mean it will reduce processing times plus i have heard elections in canada are coming up so a friend said this will reduce the timings. is it true?

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
fatima haider said:
three new visa offices are being opened up in pakistan i-e in islamabad, karachi and lahore. does this mean it will reduce processing times plus i have heard elections in canada are coming up so a friend said this will reduce the timings. is it true?
I don't think they would be opening any new offices.. not in karachi atleast. It would be shut for security reasons 90% of the time.

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
syedgj said:
I don't think they would be opening any new offices.. not in karachi atleast. It would be shut for security reasons 90% of the time.
if they want they can,,coz US embassy is also working in karachi from last 4 years without any problem,,,

tianoori

Dec 3, 2012
I have a quick question. We received a reply from the medical centre who books the appointment for the re test and they are asking for a medical request letter from the high commission of canada, which neither of us received. My husband was notified through a phone call to go for the medical test, other then that there have been no form of communication.

Can someone please let me know if there is a way to get the medical request letter since his appointment is tomorrow is in 24 hours.

and yes he is in Islamabad. He was told for a re test the appointments are done through email.

waiting to hear back !!

Guddu1

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
January 2014
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
February 2014
Med's Done....
March 2014
Passport Req..
April 2014
tianoori said:

HEY! thank u so much for the detailed reply ! I applied for my wife in april 2012 and got approval in august 2012 since then heard nothing at all.. makes me wonder many of august approvals are getting remeds but wat has gone wrong with my wife's case.. !
Keep us updated abt ur case. thank u !