3 july 2012 expired
Interview........
IN SHAA ALLAH NOT
Passport Req..
IN SHAA ALLAH SOON
SIQ said:
Applied Sep 2012
Transfer Nov 2012

Sponsoring my wife, just received physical mail in Pakistan for further proofs validating the relationship. I have not received a copy of it so I am unable to provide specifics, but i guess any news is good news at this point.

Any insight someone can provide from experiences will be greatly appreciated.

Salam
Does in lettr thy hv mentiond the isl add? Or ny email add ,whre u hv to send doc. Kindly plz tell the add

ottawa_rockstar

May 28, 2013
ranjha01 said:
Hey, last time i checked my file was in Ottawa.. if i were to send additional documents to Ottawa.. what is there email address i can send it too? i am a July 2012 applicant. Also i just scan w.e i have and send them with an email right?
to send docs to Ottawa Office:

If you need to mail us documents, please forward them to our mailbox at:

OttPilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca

Otherwise, you can send your documents to the following mailing address:

Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa

219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, section B

Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

Canada

Our Mailing Address is imperative for Original documents requested (such as Police Certificates which must be Originals)

dora1234

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-12-2011
Doc's Request.
5-09-2013 along with REPCC
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Med's Request
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
12-09-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
30-04-2014 (ppr 1) and 12-06-2014 (ppr 2)
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
micmac101 said:
Salam,

It means that you sent your PASS PORTS to CHC Islamabad and now the last thing is to you your VISA'S

You have Completed The Whole Process.... Your on the way May Allah bless you all with Great Happiness, Good Health and Loving Relationship To ETERNITY IN SHA ALLAH.......... Please pray for all of us who are still waiting... In Sha Allah

Also check the tracking numbers with TCS online or check the thread with SYDEQ or SUNDUST you may find your package on the way or you can In box with your name and I will Look For You In Sha Allah
hey Micmac....are these tracking numbers reliable??? and how can i check them online??

munirdba

Star Member
Nov 20, 2004
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
Doc's Request.
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
File Transfer...
20-09-2012
Med's Request
11-08-2014
any one have idea what counterfoil means in GCMS notes mine shows Counterfoil required = No what does it means.

blackmagic1

Jan 21, 2013
blackmagic1 said:
Dear micmac101.......thank you very much for ur best wishes.....I wish you and all the brothers and sisters the same.........I hope its a good news..........I will update you all when I get the answer insha Allah.
hey my dear brothers and sisters.......

my wife received the passports with the visa on it. Alhamdullillah ..shukar khuda ka......my case is done.

it was started August 2010 ....and got visa June 2013.

soon insha Allah.....

may Allah Bless you all with happiness.......

blackmagic1

Jan 21, 2013
micmac101 said:
Salam,

It means that you sent your PASS PORTS to CHC Islamabad and now the last thing is to you your VISA'S

You have Completed The Whole Process.... Your on the way May Allah bless you all with Great Happiness, Good Health and Loving Relationship To ETERNITY IN SHA ALLAH.......... Please pray for all of us who are still waiting... In Sha Allah

Also check the tracking numbers with TCS online or check the thread with SYDEQ or SUNDUST you may find your package on the way or you can In box with your name and I will Look For You In Sha Allah
Mimic101 brother you were right. and my wife got the visa. I want to thank you specially for replying to my question last night. your answer gave me peace of mind. and i slept. later my wife called and gave me the good news we waited for more than 3 years.

may Allah give you happiness.

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
My brother applied for his spouse in June last year, file was transferred to Pakistan in August 2012 and now his spouse has got letter to resubmit the meds and passports and that visa is ready to be issues. To me it is very fast considering 29 months timeline. He is over the moon. Good luck to all waiters.

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
ahmadtajwer said:
My brother applied for his spouse in June last year, file was transferred to Pakistan in August 2012 and now his spouse has got letter to resubmit the meds and passports and that visa is ready to be issues. To me it is very fast considering 29 months timeline. He is over the moon. Good luck to all waiters.
When did he receive the mail? N was his case transferred to ottawa

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
AW23 said:
Can anyone kindly guide me for the whole process of ordering GCMS notes? it would be very kind of you people. :)
Download IMM 5563E and 5475E from CIC website. Links for forms are below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf
(SIGN BY SPONSOR)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf
(SIGN BY SPONSOR AND APPLICANT)

MAKE PAYMENT ONLINE AND PRINT OUT THE RECIEPT (FILLTHE CREDIT CARD INFO)THEN PUT THE RECIPET WITH THE FORM

ATTACH THE THREE FORMS TOGHTHER AND E-MIAL THEM TO THE BELOW ADDRESS

ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca

ottawa_rockstar

May 28, 2013
ahmadtajwer said:
Great, mashallah , congrats to ur bro...

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Salaam SIQ bro I have question is ur files in Ottawa or islamabd? My timeline is almost same as u do u get anything in ur e-mail it they direct sent ur wife address? I am going to Chang my wife's address coz it is not reliable. Thank u

Mehr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
HongKong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct, 2012
asap-pls said:
so if according to some MP dealing of some 2012 cases was done by mistake, then should i be worried ?? They have my Passport :'(

Please 2012 applicant who got ReMed and PPR pleaseee update if you got any response yet.

"Mehr" & "immigratingcanada2011" where are you guys :-[
So for nothing, just got status update, now it says "medical recieved". my wife has sent her PPr along with medical receipt in 2nd week of may, ...
Hope for the best

SIQ

Apr 3, 2013
Nick_afg said:
Salaam SIQ bro I have question is ur files in Ottawa or islamabd? My timeline is almost same as u do u get anything in ur e-mail it they direct sent ur wife address? I am going to Chang my wife's address coz it is not reliable. Thank u
I called the call centre in Mississauga once and they said the file was in Ottawa, everytime i have called since they said my file was in ISL ,we did not get anything through e-mail nor did the status change online, it could be information they require to complete the application for the next phase of checks or it could be that my file was randomly selected for scrutiny, in either case brother all we do is wait.

Good luck to you !

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Salaam SIQ bro tank u for repplling, another q f u know is Ottawa good or islamabd my wife is in Afghanistan some ppl say Ottawa is good some say islamabd is good I am confused , if want to change my wife's maillling address what gonna happen? Will its up date rightaway or its takes times coz some ppl say if y change the address it well delay ur case is it true? Thank u
--

Guddu1

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
January 2014
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
February 2014
Med's Done....
March 2014
Passport Req..
April 2014
Khilafah5 said:
Download IMM 5563E and 5475E from CIC website. Links for forms are below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf
(SIGN BY SPONSOR)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf
(SIGN BY SPONSOR AND APPLICANT)

MAKE PAYMENT ONLINE AND PRINT OUT THE RECIEPT (FILLTHE CREDIT CARD INFO)THEN PUT THE RECIPET WITH THE FORM

ATTACH THE THREE FORMS TOGHTHER AND E-MIAL THEM TO THE BELOW ADDRESS

ATIP-AIPRP @ cic.gc.ca
Hello, is the email option for gcms still available ? I recently ordered my wife's gcms but the new forms say to mail it to their address and no email option is given..