Sep 2012
AOR Received.
July 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012 (Expired)
Passport Req..
SPONSORSHIP WITHDRAW (Application Closed)
hogaishaadi said:
did you visit your wife at all? and did you send all the proper documents they requested also, how strong is your case... do not want to scare you but order the gcms notes and try to contact the CHC and ask about ur case, it might be in an interview queue (hopefully not)... best of luck...
Well my wife is sposering me and we didnt met after our marriage i never apply for visit visa.
Yes i sent all proper documents they asked to submit (proves of relationship police character etc)
Wat can i say about my case is strong or not but i know my relationship is strong n am not scared at all but yea i also think it might b interview but even then its more then 8 months now they didnt intimated me for interview and yea we are applying GCMS notes any ways Thx for wish :-X

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
rkkhan said:
Well my wife is sposering me and we didnt met after our marriage i never apply for visit visa.
Yes i sent all proper documents they asked to submit (proves of relationship police character etc)
Wat can i say about my case is strong or not but i know my relationship is strong n am not scared at all but yea i also think it might b interview but even then its more then 8 months now they didnt intimated me for interview and yea we are applying GCMS notes any ways Thx for wish :-X
bro have a visit done and update them with that information quickly... u dont want to go interview route, it can be painfully long... plus they will eventually ask you for all this anyways (and i am assuming u havent done rukhsati if u havent met)... so better do things now then to be told to do so eventually and losing precious time...

rkkhan

Star Member
May 10, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga / Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2012
Doc's Request.
Sep 2012
AOR Received.
July 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012 (Expired)
Passport Req..
SPONSORSHIP WITHDRAW (Application Closed)
hogaishaadi said:
bro have a visit done and update them with that information quickly... u dont want to go interview route, it can be painfully long... plus they will eventually ask you for all this anyways (and i am assuming u havent done rukhsati if u havent met)... so better do things now then to be told to do so eventually and losing precious time...
No as i wrote we never met AFTER marriage its not just nikah case we did ruksati and was living together but after she left to canada both of us didnt visit.. and yes interview route can b so long but wat can we do? and visit visa ratio is very low so i think that is also wastage of time...

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
rkkhan said:
No as i wrote we never met AFTER marriage its not just nikah case we did ruksati and was living together but after she left to canada both of us didnt visit.. and yes interview route can b so long but wat can we do? and visit visa ratio is very low so i think that is also wastage of time...
actually if you follow hubby chubby's guide posted a page or two prior... its not too difficult to get the TRV... regardless, best of luck in your case :)

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
An Interview my hubby had in June/12 went fine and the second was even better Dec 10/12 where she said Welcome to New Brunswick. Its the background check nd request for his PP then that's it but we have to wait until they are done the back ground check to go further that's why some have been requested for PP when in fact CHC was not close and then TCS lost files so its creating nothing but a waste of time.

Its at their discretion when they send PP with Visa.

Today I have decided I'm going back to Canada and making an appointment to see this MP Jason Kenny and ask him why all this delay is happening and what can be done to help the process,

I have a Genealogical back ground so let me have a job in helping you I will say and you get a months free work
In Sha Allah.

Hire me cause I'm about to have a nervous break down from all that dung they are slashing around.
They may be laughing now CHC but I bet you they will not be laughing when they can seen what I can do!!!!

With the help from Allah or GOD its all the same ONE higher Power that will help me and not CHC Islamabad.
IN SHA ALLAH

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Basilzaman said:
Congrats to everyone who got ppr,repcc,remedical or additional documents request letter or Email. :)

Now I am asking to CHC-Islamabad where is sada Haq ? why u are not following First In First Out Rule ?

CHC-Islamabad & CIC-Ottawa Now its Enough! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sadda Haq Aithe Rakh OK ??
I'm a 2010 case you want to complain still???

CHC can go to H double hockey sticks. They are a useless bunch really. they have ruined my life, happiness, health. I'm going to sue them if I can In Sha Allah for my mental breakdown and my life... I have no more will

Guddu1

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
January 2014
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
February 2014
Med's Done....
March 2014
Passport Req..
April 2014
i Have a question from those who have recently recieved any sort of correspondence from isb thru email (2012 cases ofcourse)... can you please tell me from which email address you have recieved email?
thanks.

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
khanb5 said:
did anyone recently travel from PIA to Karachi if yes how was the experience and how much was the ticket. I jst called PIA and they told me the fare is $2200.00 which I think not correct its usually $1300 or $1400.

I will appreciate if anyone can share any info.
I m going today with pia
tronto to lhr
1465$
gudluck

mudassar

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
Ott-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 25, 2012
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
File Transfer...
Sep 2012
Med's Request
Re-med Aug 2013
Passport Req..
November 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 26,2013
LANDED..........
December 20,2013
Salam,

Thanks @ hogayishaadi for info, i will sure do the same.

A month ago i sent an email to ottawa inquiring about status of my application and received nothing back...then i sent an email to my area MP to request an update on my behalf...and within a day i got an email reply from islamabad telling me to wait patiently bla bla, and nothing is required at this time!

I also reqested GCMS notes..and its been almost 30 days exact, and nothing received yet..how long does it take to print out and send stuff :(...so frustrating with these people. For those who are waiting...and waiting..waiting.., please get on them to do things, otherwise they careless!

I visited my wife in feb 2013, should i send additional docs to islamabad? or wait till they request additional docs...it seems as if they request those to prolong the timelines. Would it be wiser to do it before?

Thanks,

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
mudassar said:
Salam,

A month ago i sent an email to ottawa inquiring about status of my application and received nothing back...then i sent an email to my area MP to request an update on my behalf...and within a day i got an email reply from islamabad telling me to wait patiently bla bla, and nothing is required at this time!

I also reqested GCMS notes..and its been almost 30 days exact, and nothing received yet..how long does it take to print out and send stuff :(...so frustrating with these people. For those who are waiting...and waiting..waiting.., please get on them to do things, otherwise they careless!

I visited my wife in feb 2013, should i send additional docs to islamabad? or wait till they request additional docs...it seems as if they request those to prolong the timelines. Would it be wiser to do it before?

Thanks,
In my opinion
everyone should send additional documents of ongoing relation
may b its a knock on our file and they open it
may b

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can we file a class action suit against the CIC?

micmac101 said:
I'm a 2010 case you want to complain still???

CHC can go to H double hockey sticks. They are a useless bunch really. they have ruined my life, happiness, health. I'm going to sue them if I can In Sha Allah for my mental breakdown and my life... I have no more will

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
mudassar said:
Salam,

Thanks,
looking at your case, since you got ur AOR in end of september, you should at the minimum await till the end of september, and inshallah you will hear something by that time... at this point of time, chc is moving at a pace of a year's gap from ppl's aor dates, and then they send u additional information or some sort of request... best thing to do is have lots of solid evidence ready by that time... the more the better... quality + quantity of evidence works...

getting a reply from ott or isl is tough, and kind of waste of time... let ur file play out its time course... you are well within it...

gcms notes will be useless right now for you as there has been no initial work done on the file... everything will prob come back blank...

if u want to send additional documents, go ahead and do it... but my guess is with 4 months to go (with the way they are working now a days) and you submitting files now, you will end up doing it again when they request it... so... choice is yours... but definitely start working on collecting and preparing evidence towards your additional documents package... like for photos start writing out on the back all the info... start collating your skype, phone, chat logs etc and make copies... whatever might help you... that way the day you get teh add doc request, bam, most of it will be ready, and you wont waste a week and half gathering it all then... best of luck :)

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
niana.j said:
can we file a class action suit against the CIC?
i dont think so...

immigration is not a birth right.... its an option... they are not obligated to give your spouse a PR card or citizenship... so you can't... best thing to do is play the patience game and learn to live with it... unfortunately we have to...

writing this out in general... my self included i used to come out here and ranting and itching about how slow this process is etc etc... instead be creative, find a way to further your marriage with your partner, find a way to live with them without being next to them... if you want to look at it from a diff. prospective, i believe its a hidden blessing to be away from spouses but being with them mentally or through phone/web etc... as this distance will solidify the bonding between the two... usually marriages get into rough patches within the first year or so... this way you would have lots to find out about ur partner, learn to go through rough patches together (which can take ages at times)... have to be positive in the midst of all these immigration negatives...

(sorry if my post offended anyone, esp from 2010 cases, i feel for you... technically i am one of you lots, as i was married in '10 as well)...

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
ch.immigration said:
In my opinion
everyone should send additional documents of ongoing relation
may b its a knock on our file and they open it
may b
everyone should, but esp ppl who got an initial response but never heard after should... or ppl who submitted their files in haste without lots of solid proof should... if someone (the avg person) sent in their file with all the necessary info... and are 6-8 months in... best is to wait for them to ask you... but no harm in sending it anyways....

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
good thing i put a tracker on my parcel of additional documents etc... today i saw that it is still sitting here in mississauga... wonderful... nothing but delays...