File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
My relationship is over & thanx to long distance game (canadian high commission) you *censored word*ed our life,I'll never forgive them :(.so good luck everyone with immigration process.

Best Regards
Basil Zaman Khan

kingkhan787

Jul 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Very sorry to hear that brother. Stay strong, as the Almighty one has a plan for each of us.

Basilzaman said:
My relationship is over & thanx to long distance game (canadian high commission) you *censored word*ed our life,I'll never forgive them :(.so good luck everyone with immigration process.

Best Regards
Basil Zaman Khan

kingkhan787

Jul 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alhamdulillah today I received an email from CPC-M for my approval to sponsor my wife (Step #1) and now our file is transferred to:

Islamabad
High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
P.O. Box 1042
Islamabad
Pakistan

I applied on Jan. 10 (received on 11th) and got the approval for Step#1 today - Total 22 days ... Even when the processing time online said 55 days.

QUESTIONS:
1) How long in your experience will it take to transfer our file to the Visa office?

2) Will I receive any notification from the Visa office that they have received my file?

3) Did any members on their STEP#1 approval letter/email actually show Ottawa-CPP as their Visa office or did everyone show Islamabad, but later after inquiring by phone/email/MP etc. did they find out that their files were actually sent to CPP-OTT? - I ask this question bc as I was reading the boards before, I had often read that most people were confused as to whether their files were sent to OTT or ISB as the STEP#1 approval letter said ISB but they were getting emails, letters, etc. from OTT.

Any information/help would be greatly appreciated! Thxs.

Astro2

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isb/Ldn-Hubby's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 02/12
Doc's Request.
updated forms & PCC - November 2013
File Transfer...
May 08/12
Med's Request
remedical - Jan 10/14
Passport Req..
Oct 8th, 2014, Sent on Nov 8th
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 25th/14
LANDED..........
Nov 28th, 2014 inshallah
Basilzaman said:

Best Regards
Basil Zaman Khan
oh..
that's sad.
if i remember correctly.. you guys even have a baby together?.. will you be sponsoring him? or is he going to stay with his mama.
these long distance relationships are tough sometimes.

I wish you all the best in life.

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Yes, your are very lucky to get approval this fast. I have friends who have applied since late november and are still waiting.

1) After stage 1, they say it takes them 30 days to transfer to appropriate visa office (ottawa/islamabad). After that they make you wait for a long time.

2) Recently, they are not notifing anyone of Acknowlegment of reciept.

3) Most members found out via email/mp/call center about ottawa. However, if you look at the bottom of your stage 1 approval. It might state an CPP-O. (means from ottawa).

kingkhan787 said:
Alhamdulillah today I received an email from CPC-M for my approval to sponsor my wife (Step #1) and now our file is transferred to:

Islamabad
High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
P.O. Box 1042
Islamabad
Pakistan

I applied on Jan. 10 (received on 11th) and got the approval for Step#1 today - Total 22 days ... Even when the processing time online said 55 days.

QUESTIONS:
1) How long in your experience will it take to transfer our file to the Visa office?

2) Will I receive any notification from the Visa office that they have received my file?

3) Did any members on their STEP#1 approval letter/email actually show Ottawa-CPP as their Visa office or did everyone show Islamabad, but later after inquiring by phone/email/MP etc. did they find out that their files were actually sent to CPP-OTT? - I ask this question bc as I was reading the boards before, I had often read that most people were confused as to whether their files were sent to OTT or ISB as the STEP#1 approval letter said ISB but they were getting emails, letters, etc. from OTT.

Any information/help would be greatly appreciated! Thxs.

pardesifr

Jul 19, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
To London in 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
Basilzaman said:

Best Regards
Basil Zaman Khan
Basil bahi I am very sad to hear this. But I as a brother I will advise, if it is not too late, please you and your wife just take some time to calm down and pray. I know this is hard. We all go though this and we need to be very very strong, just think it as an azmaish from Allah to test us. I didn't event applied for my application for wife and I am back in Canada not long ago but still I have hard time and some time thing go tough between couple and have fights because of this long distance and this stress of immigration where we are blind and don't know what will happen.

Please brother it is not just a relationship, you guys are not freinds you are Wife and Husband. Just pray to Allah, we all will pray for your both. I hope all will go well and this will be of past.

May Allah give us all strength and protect us in this hard time.

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
Basilzaman said:

Best Regards
Basil Zaman Khan
We all share good news and ideas with each other, but it's so unusual to share something like you have shared today. It just broke my heart into pieces :(, one can only understand that feeling who's in the same situation and we all are in this long distance relationship thing which makes us go crazy. at this point I really don't know what to tell you. All I can say is Almighty Allah (swt) is GREAT and anything that happens, should happen for a good reason. stay strong and we all will pray for you...

guys and girls, let's raise our hands up for a dua, for Basil brother and to all of us!!!! we don't want to hear such thing around us again!!!

Bunty123

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga/Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-12
AOR Received.
31-10-12
File Transfer...
3-11-12
Passport Req..
Inshaa'Allah soon..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaa'Allah hoping for the best!
LANDED..........
Can't wait for that day!
Basilzaman said:
Thanks so much for your kind words Bunty Sis, We got married in June. 2011 and started the immigration process in Jan. 2012.we did have irreconcilable differences steming from immigration process and all the undue stress CIC has put us through. I cannot go to live with her in her country and she cannot come here, so what is the point being married to each other?

Aplication withdrawn on Last week.

Thanks CIC & CHC-Islamabad you *censored word*ed our Life.
Basil bhai I know it must be tough for both of you but please take sometime to sort things out. You have a baby too. Dont jump to emotional decisions please. It must be the most difficult phase of your lives. I can only pray that May Allah makes this situation easier for you. He took you till here, He will take u out from this.. Its all aazmaish. I know kehna asaan hota hai and we cant understand ur situation but husband wife ka relationship itna sudden na khatam karen. Allah ne zaroor koi doosra raasta rakha hoga..

Lots of prayers for you and your family Basil bhai. Have faith on Allah!

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
Bunty123 said:
Basil bhai I know it must be tough for both of you but please take sometime to sort things out. You have a baby too. Dont jump to emotional decisions please. It must be the most difficult phase of your lives. I can only pray that May Allah makes this situation easier for you. He took you till here, He will take u out from this.. Its all aazmaish. I know kehna asaan hota hai and we cant understand ur situation but husband wife ka relationship itna sudden na khatam karen. Allah ne zaroor koi doosra raasta rakha hoga..

Lots of prayers for you and your family Basil bhai. Have faith on Allah!
I strongly agree with you!! and Basil Bunty is right, you have to consider that Nikah is a strong bond to all Muslims. Please read "Surat Ar Rum" Holy Quran

kingkhan787

Jul 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your reply.

I hope I will be getting some AOR from the Visa office.

As for CPP-O, my approval letter only says Case Processing Centre Mississauga. No mention of CPP-O just says in the letter our file is going to CHC-ISB.

Also, a family friend of mine applied for her husband beginning of December and she got approval few weeks ago, so STEP#1 from CPC-M is going quicker than expected.
Seeing how CHC-ISB timeline has increased to 28 months ... here's to hoping and praying we get done quicker for STEP#2 inshAllah.

hubby chubby said:
Yes, your are very lucky to get approval this fast. I have friends who have applied since late november and are still waiting.

1) After stage 1, they say it takes them 30 days to transfer to appropriate visa office (ottawa/islamabad). After that they make you wait for a long time.

2) Recently, they are not notifing anyone of Acknowlegment of reciept.

3) Most members found out via email/mp/call center about ottawa. However, if you look at the bottom of your stage 1 approval. It might state an CPP-O. (means from ottawa).

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
Basilzaman said:

Best Regards
Basil Zaman Khan
I feel bad after reading this. I hope a miracle happens and you guys end up back together. You are a husband and a father ..

yaaar now I am feeling 2010 people were not very lucky, 2011 were lucky and 2012 people - I guess aren't lucky as well. 2010 cases are still going on. 2011 were processed quickly and 2012 people, no news from their side.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
as far as the 2 months increase is concerned we only talked about emailing the authorities but never took any action maybe thats why they thought "Oh they don't care, lets torture them more" .. Now its time to come together and take some action! Or else they will keep on ruining our lives.

theshaikh

Feb 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
07-06-2012
Med's Request
26-07-2013
Passport Req..
27-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
13-09-2013
My Friend,

All the calls for raising a collective voice in these forums against the injustice we are suffering have historically fell on deaf ears.

You have to understand, each person has too much to lose and the pakistani mentality is that of the oppressed. The mentality of fear of raising a voice against injustice, being scared that ones own application will somehow get tarnished if they are part of such a movement.. The mentality is to lay low, tolerate the injustice, eat rusgullay and wait..

Yes everyone should have faith in Allah, but it does not mean we should silently suffer injustice..
You wanna take action? I'll be the first to raise my hand first, what do you have in mind? Come up with a plan and lets do it homie..

waiting110 said:
as far as the 2 months increase is concerned we only talked about emailing the authorities but never took any action maybe thats why they thought "Oh they don't care, lets torture them more" .. Now its time to come together and take some action! Or else they will keep on ruining our lives.

Suzum27

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-DEC-2011
Doc's Request.
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
31-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
7-FEB-2012
Med's Request
8 May 2014
Med's Done....
13th May 2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
PPR 1 on 12th June 2014 and PPR 2 on 25th June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 4 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 27 2014
Basilzaman said:
Thanks so much for your kind words Bunty Sis, We got married in June. 2011 and started the immigration process in Jan. 2012.we did have irreconcilable differences steming from immigration process and all the undue stress CIC has put us through. I cannot go to live with her in her country and she cannot come here, so what is the point being married to each other?

Asallamalikum Basil bhai...m reallly sorry to hear such news but as a sis i really really pray n hope that u n ur wife sort out the differences...atleast for ur child sake...please don't make any hasty emotional decisions...we all know this whole immigration process is long...26 or 28months...you have submitted ur file in Jan 2012...our timelines match...its too early to lose hope Basil bhai...please do consider again...i'm just feeling too depressing abt this...Think about ur son...I once read that at times the path we are on is tough very though...and human complains that y y do i hve to go through such difficulties n torture...but the nadaan human doesn't knw that Allah does everything which is best for us...even if the path seems tough yet in the end we will find that it was the best result dat we could have....

We all r a family....We can only pray n wish for you best...rest is ur sole right to do whatever u feel best..I pray that Allah helps you in this tough time....

SD1234

Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Basilzaman said:

v v v sad news
may allah bless u with patience nd wisdom
very sad indeed