May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
inexplored said:
Hello member, I have a question hoping will get the best feedback as usual Wink. One of my family member has submitted her passport for visa stamp( Under Family sponsorship). She has been engaged and we were hoping to have her nikka done before she has booked her flight and landed. She has been mentioned single on her app.

Question: Is nikka would jeopardize her visa? Also assuming we get her nikka done and she is sponsoring her spouse in the near future, would nikka being done on a visa issued under a single status?

The reason of asking this question is pretty straight forward, saving time and getting spousal application in without wasting any time. Would appreciate your kind replies.

Also may I also know how long does it take for VFS to return passport now a days? Thanks
If she mentioned SINGLE on her application, she MUST NOT get married and should go, and land first in Canada and return back to Pakistan and then get married. And don't mention about marriage at all to CIC during landing or they may get suspicious

If she declares that she is single, but gets married and then lands (without informing CIC/Visa office), it will be misrepresentation and she could even be deported and have her PR cancelled and lots of trouble. If she marries and still lands as single, and CIC finds out, she will NEVER be able to sponsor her husband to Canada. Again problems whole life.

If she gets MARRIED before landing, she must return her visa to cic, inform them of her marriage, submit documents of spouse and wait for his medical and security clearances and then visas before going to Canada. Note in this case, if medical of husband gets rejection(god forbid), then her whole application will be refused.

CIC clearly states in their application and correspondence that any change in status/family circumstances must be notified to them.
Hiding facts is never good and can lead to misrepresentation

My advice, don't get married, go to Canada and land, and return to Pakistan. Someone can courier or bring her PR Card to Pakistan.
Then she gets married, and then moves to Canada and sponsors her husband. It's a lot easier and this way her husband would be exempt from rejection due to medical issues if any are found and its easier.

lhrpak

Star Member
Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2013 with upfront medical
Doc's Request.
February 2015
File Transfer...
February 2014
Med's Request
re-assessment January 2016
Med's Done....
January 2016
Interview........
march 2015
Passport Req..
Decision Made February 18,2016...passport request 26th februry 2016
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT SUBMITTED 29 FEB 2016 and received 24 March
LANDED..........
May 2016 INSHALLAH
hello guys.

my decision made on 18th .. 16 days after medical reassessment.

in how many days i should expect passport request.

Shahmed

Star Member
Nov 28, 2013
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
Aug 2014
Med's Done....
Sept 2014, Apr 2016
Passport Req..
PPR 1 - Nov 2014, PPR 2 - May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 06, 2016
My case is pending since 2012. Unfortunately, My spouse is found in-eligible to sponsor on bla bla bla reasons according to MP's office. However, department replied to me that CPC Missisagua will continue to process my case without any sponsor and for that reason they have recreated my application with new file No.

If Eligibility criteria was not met, then why did department processed that case and forwarded for next stage and now after almost four years they are letting us know through MP's office that main sponsor is not eligible. quite strange na???

I had already two medicals, background checks completed(as per MP). looks like i have to go through this process again???

mess

May 4, 2015
Hello everyone,

I was hoping someone can help me. We have applied for a wife case and it has been over a year and nothing from embassy yet. I am trying to submit a visit visa for her, any idea what reason I can put for her visit. Any other ideas/ options?

Pls help!

Thanks

cdm_sha

Sep 25, 2013
Hello everyone,

can someone please refer me to a good pakistani lawyer cuz there are some complications in my case and i need some help here, i really appreciate u people's help. it is a spousal sponsorship case. i applied in 2012.

Jazak Allah O Khair

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
cdm_sha said:
Hello everyone,

can someone please refer me to a good pakistani lawyer cuz there are some complications in my case and i need some help here, i really appreciate u people's help. it is a spousal sponsorship case. i applied in 2012.

Jazak Allah O Khair
I would advise you to contact any reputable law firms rather than focusing on "Pakistani" lawyers only.

Have you tried getting your local MP's help and/or ordered case notes under ATIP (GCMS) ?? That may shed a light on your case.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
mess said:
Hello everyone,

I was hoping someone can help me. We have applied for a wife case and it has been over a year and nothing from embassy yet. I am trying to submit a visit visa for her, any idea what reason I can put for her visit. Any other ideas/ options?

Pls help!

Thanks
You may try to say it's to visit spouse, and sightseeing and spending time together, etc because of long processing times of your visa office, etc.

Plus, I would advise you to order GCMS (case notes) as well to see progress if any in your case.

jahanzaibkh

Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016
Hello all,

I am in a situation where i need advice. Below is my case

I got permanent residence of Canada 4 months ago. I landed there in December 2015 and now I returned back now to Pakistan because of emergency at home. When I was in Canada I got engaged in Pakistan. Now as I am in Pakistan I am planning to do nikkah and take papers back with me. We are doing all arrangements to make it look like proper marriage. But we are delaying rukhsati right now as She is currently studying and 1 year of his degree is still pending. I am planning to come back after a year and do rukhsati.

Can any one here guide me on this?What are the success rate of nikkah cases? Should I take this chance as If i go back now without nikkah I have to wait 1 year and after that file my application which takes more time.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
jahanzaibkh said:
Hello all,

I am in a situation where i need advice. Below is my case

I got permanent residence of Canada 4 months ago. I landed there in December 2015 and now I returned back now to Pakistan because of emergency at home. When I was in Canada I got engaged in Pakistan. Now as I am in Pakistan I am planning to do nikkah and take papers back with me. We are doing all arrangements to make it look like proper marriage. But we are delaying rukhsati right now as She is currently studying and 1 year of his degree is still pending. I am planning to come back after a year and do rukhsati.

Can any one here guide me on this?What are the success rate of nikkah cases? Should I take this chance as If i go back now without nikkah I have to wait 1 year and after that file my application which takes more time.
Don't do the rukhsati, but you can do the nikkah/wedding ceremony and walima if possible, take the photographs, movies, etc and finally show the car leaving the venues with photos. That will satisfy them, they won't see where exactly the car goes when it leaves the venue/hotel/restaurant.

It'll save you from the hassle/stress of interviews, or being asked for reception, etc proof later, etc. Lot of people do this, and then do a rukhsati later before wife's landing. Upto you for final decision

jahanzaibkh

Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
17-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-09-2016
canvis2006 said:
Don't do the rukhsati, but you can do the nikkah/wedding ceremony and walima if possible, take the photographs, movies, etc and finally show the car leaving the venues with photos. That will satisfy them, they won't see where exactly the car goes when it leaves the venue/hotel/restaurant.

It'll save you from the hassle/stress of interviews, or being asked for reception, etc proof later, etc. Lot of people do this, and then do a rukhsati later before wife's landing. Upto you for final decision
Thank you for your answer.

contact y

Aug 29, 2016
Hi,

I hope you are doing good. i need some advice from you. I want to apply PR for my spouse and myself. But I have kind of complicated case. Let me know if we can discuss that. Thanks

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
Dear Members,
I need your help to file application for my wife & new born daughter. Below is my scenario:
I landed in June 2014 and came back to UAE where I was working since 2009. In later 2014 I got engaged and Nikkah was done in January 2015. Reception/Rukhsti was held in April 2015 and my wife came to UAE on spouse visa and stayed with me till May 2016. During this stay we visited many countries together including Switzerland and Italy and blessed with a baby girl in July 2016 (In Pakistan). Now I ‘ll be moving to Canada next month and want to sponsor both my wife and daughter. Would you please let me know below:
• What documents should I require from UAE (Except PCC for my wife)?
• What are the documents which I should need from Pakistan? I went through the check list provided on CIC website but got confused specially relating to the original birth & educational certificates for sponsor.
• What is the procedure for up front medical for spouse and daughter and when can we do that?
• List of forms to be filled for Spouse and dependent child.
• Applicable fees and method of payment.
• How to get assessed by CRA for tax returns for last year (Which will be 2015 for me as I was out of Canada since landing)

Azaan

Dec 28, 2014
Guys I have a question can you email the CHC Islamabad your police certificate when they request or we need to post it to them?

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
If she mentioned SINGLE on her application, she MUST NOT get married and should go, and land first in Canada and return back to Pakistan and then get married. And don't mention about marriage at all to CIC during landing or they may get suspicious

If she declares that she is single, but gets married and then lands (without informing CIC/Visa office), it will be misrepresentation and she could even be deported and have her PR cancelled and lots of trouble. If she marries and still lands as single, and CIC finds out, she will NEVER be able to sponsor her husband to Canada. Again problems whole life.

If she gets MARRIED before landing, she must return her visa to cic, inform them of her marriage, submit documents of spouse and wait for his medical and security clearances and then visas before going to Canada. Note in this case, if medical of husband gets rejection(god forbid), then her whole application will be refused.

CIC clearly states in their application and correspondence that any change in status/family circumstances must be notified to them.
Hiding facts is never good and can lead to misrepresentation

My advice, don't get married, go to Canada and land, and return to Pakistan. Someone can courier or bring her PR Card to Pakistan.
Then she gets married, and then moves to Canada and sponsors her husband. It's a lot easier and this way her husband would be exempt from rejection due to medical issues if any are found and its easier.
OMgoodness so basically your telling them to lie

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Guys I have a question can you email the CHC Islamabad your police certificate when they request or we need to post it to them?
Which class/program application is this?