+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

LazyMonkey

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
hello everyone
I have one question please help me. I got email from London visa office asking me to do remedical. I haven't got any forms. I just want to know that what kind of forms they send for remedical. Everyone gets IMM1017 forms or just different. Thanks.

fab758

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2009
Doc's Request.
01/03/2012
AOR Received.
09/01/2013
File Transfer...
06/12/2012
Med's Request
22/06/2013 second 16/06/2014
Med's Done....
12/07/2013 second 17/07/2014
Passport Req..
16/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
22/04/2015
LazyMonkey said:
hello everyone
I have one question please help me. I got email from London visa office asking me to do remedical. I haven't got any forms. I just want to know that what kind of forms they send for remedical. Everyone gets IMM1017 forms or just different. Thanks.
Yes they will send IMM1017 that has unique IME#. They usually send separate email with IMM1017 attachment. If you didn't get that form then hope fully you get on Monday by email. mean time you can also contact by email LDNIMMIGRATION@INTERNATIONAL.GC.CA

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!
Jatt1234 said:
AlhamduillAh, I hv recvd my passport with visa.. i submitted it on 26 march in lahore n got it back on 3 april from same office. I was informed through SMS.
Congratulations! :)

LazyMonkey

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
fab758 said:
Yes they will send IMM1017 that has unique IME#. They usually send separate email with IMM1017 attachment. If you didn't get that form then hope fully you get on Monday by email. mean time you can also contact by email LDNIMMIGRATION @ INTERNATIONAL.GC.CA
I did contact them to send me forms. Thanks alot.

Noreen1

Star Member
May 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2013
AOR Received.
16-12-2013
File Transfer...
27/01/2014
Med's Done....
2013/05/27
Interview........
According to notes will be
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
I am waiting for this day
Dear all forum members

I am sorry for my late respond
My husband had an interview on 23rd and after that I had an accident which end up to surgery and now I am back to Canada and on recovery/medication.

Interview went well she asked most question like how when and why you married to each other.She invited me too. However she asked my husband about more supporting documents for his divorce if he has at the time of interview.He did not have any other documents at the spot. He has certificate from NADRA and Divorce deed/ guardianships of his kids to his x wife which we already submitted with application.
We were only told to bring photos /PCC/ proof of commination.

She kept his passport and returned all our original documents and said she will confirm his divorce certificate from Union Council.I aksed her how long it could take she said she does know.
She also talked about that his passport expiry is in couple of months and he should fly as he get visa . At the end I asked if we pass our interview she said Yes you passed interview. Our interview end up on good note this way.

My application status changed into decision made in 3 to 4 days after our interview. Since than no news.We both belong to remote area where no internet facility is available. I am wondering how she could confirm some thing in 3 to 4 days and made a decision as it could at least take one week to send a letter or she made a decision and after that she will contact with them.
Please provide your feedback in this situation.
Thanks

aylia24

May 14, 2014
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
31 July 2014
should we create a group on whatsapp so that we can share our update too.

FAB_2k14

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
aug 2013
Med's Request
Re medical Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Passport Bio page, Add Docs, request in Feb 2015
aylia24 said:
should we create a group on whatsapp so that we can share our update too.
my case is in process from last 5 months. how much more time CIC will take? i have send ppr-1 in feb 2015, still waiting for PPR 2 from LVO.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Noreen1 said:
Dear all forum members

My husband had an interview on 23rd and after that I had an accident which end up to surgery and now I am back to Canada and on recovery/medication.

Interview went well she asked most question like how when and why you married to each other.She invited me too. However she asked my husband about more supporting documents for his divorce if he has at the time of interview.He did not have any other documents at the spot. He has certificate from NADRA and Divorce deed/ guardianships of his kids to his x wife which we already submitted with application.

She kept his passport and returned all our original documents and said she will confirm his divorce certificate from Union Council.I aksed her how long it could take she said she does know.
She also talked about that his passport expiry is in couple of months and he should fly as he get visa . At the end I asked if we pass our interview she said Yes you passed interview. Our interview end up on good note this way.

My application status changed into decision made in 3 to 4 days after our interview. Since than no news.We both belong to remote area where no internet facility is available. I am wondering how she could confirm some thing in 3 to 4 days and made a decision as it could at least take one week to send a letter or she made a decision and after that she will contact with them.
Thanks
Salam sister glad to hear you both passed Interview. You can pm me about what accident you had. If she said a positive note about traveling as soon as he gets his visa as its about to expire then you can be sure he will be getting it soon In Sha Allah.....

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
FAB_2k14 said:
my case is in process from last 5 months. how much more time CIC will take? i have send ppr-1 in feb 2015, still waiting for PPR 2 from LVO.
same here dont know when they will contact us ? our case is simple my wife never went out of pakistan and never did job but i dont know why it is taking long for them. just pray and also remember me in your prayers please

thanks

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
Noreen1 said:
Dear all forum members

Thanks
salam noreen

congrats for passing the interview and inshallh you will get passport request soon.

may i asked you what happend how was the accident and are you alright now?

who was your interviewer if you remember her name please share with me

thanks

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
Hi everyone,

Do you know the closest hospital by the Canadian visa office in Islamabad?

If yes could you please give me the name and address?

FAB_2k14

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
aug 2013
Med's Request
Re medical Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Passport Bio page, Add Docs, request in Feb 2015
rana_Quebec said:
same here dont know when they will contact us ? our case is simple my wife never went out of pakistan and never did job but i dont know why it is taking long for them. just pray and also remember me in your prayers please

thanks
Same here. Never travel out of Pakistan and never did job until last year. And there is nothing complicated thing in our case as well. Still wondering why CIC taking so long to make their decision. Now just fed up with this waiting thing and CIC demands. InshAllah I'm hopeful coming week we should get ppr 2 from LVO. Remember me in ur prayers also.

Thankx.

ipoo

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (15-June-2015) File Received at CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015 & Decision Made on 09/02/2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
None-Not Required
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
No-Remedical
Med's Done....
02-06-2015 Upfromt
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2016 submitted 22-Feb-2016 PP received on 23-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Mar-2016, PP dispatch 31 March, Call for Collection 01-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
Inn-Sha-Allah soon
@ khan jee

Thanks a lot.

ipoo

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (15-June-2015) File Received at CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015 & Decision Made on 09/02/2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
None-Not Required
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
No-Remedical
Med's Done....
02-06-2015 Upfromt
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2016 submitted 22-Feb-2016 PP received on 23-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Mar-2016, PP dispatch 31 March, Call for Collection 01-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
Inn-Sha-Allah soon
Please Need Help..

Residency Questionnaire

Question # 13

Please give the names of the countries where your sponsor has resided, your sponsor's complete address(es), and telephone number(s) in these countries, as well as period of residence at each address Since the time your sponsorship application was submitted

what should be the answer? does it means all the addresses even before the submission of file? any idea?

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!
ipoo said:
Please Need Help..

Residency Questionnaire

Question # 13

Please give the names of the countries where your sponsor has resided, your sponsor's complete address(es), and telephone number(s) in these countries, as well as period of residence at each address Since the time your sponsorship application was submitted

what should be the answer? does it means all the addresses even before the submission of file? any idea?
Yes it means all the addresses. When we filled out our application. It said from the past 18 years or something!
if a timeline isnt specificed then just do all of them.